• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • For the Weekend Ch. 11

For the Weekend Ch. 11

"Take it off! Strip her! Let's see the goods!" come the shouts from the players. Tim stands and moves behind me, his hands going to my neck, as if to remove the collar and leash I wear. The men look on, the looks on their faces revealing the lust they are feeling.

Abruptly, Tim's hands move to the straps of my teddy and pull the straps down my arms in one motion. My breasts bounce free of the cups and are on display, along with my very erect nipples.

"Nice little pair of titties! God, I could play with them for hours! Look at those nips--are you cold, honey?"

The group laughs as they look upon me like I am a long-awaited Christmas present. Tim leaves my like this for a moment more, then pushes the garment off my hips and lets it slide down my legs to pool at my feet. My lips, darkly flushed and even more prominently displayed after Tim's trimming, are at tabletop level and the focus of attention of three very interested men.

"Christ, I'd love to run my tongue down that groove!"

"Fuck that—I'd kill to put my cock IN that groove!"

Tim just smiles at the comments and turns me to face him, his hands back on my shoulders, giving the group a good view of my ass. I look up into his eyes and he is looking back, still smiling at me. He bends to touch his lips to mine and kisses me, drawing even more hoots and catcalls from our audience. His hands travel down my back to my cheeks and pulls them up and apart to further display my rosebud and lips beyond. I return his kiss, feeling the eyes of our audience boring into my back, my ass, my pussy.

Abruptly Tim breaks our kiss and moves his hand to my crotch to feel my wetness. He seems to get the answer he wants, excuses us to his guests, and leads me to the bedroom. His friends voice their displeasure at being left out of what they think is about to happen.

"Shit man, at least let us watch you fuck her!"

"That's weak! What are we supposed to do while you're getting your rocks off?"

Tim stops at the doorway and looks at me. "Last chance," he murmurs. I say nothing and look at the floor. Tim turns back to the group and says, "You're right, I'm being rude. How about another hand of poker?"

"You gotta be shitting me," Vince says. "I'd rather play with her than cards."

"Well, how about this, then," Tim replies. The winner of the next hand gets some relief from their current condition, supplied by her. I choose the form the relief takes. If I win, I go to the bedroom with her, and you can...take care of yourselves."

"Does that mean we can fuck her?" Elliott asks.

"I don't think so," says Tim. "Her pussy is mine, and I plan on using it after the game. I don't want you messing it up. I'll make sure she makes you feel good, though."

"I guess that'll work for me," Elliott says. "Whose deal?"

The men quickly sit and Ian picks up the cards, starting to shuffle. I take my place beside Tim again, and he takes the opportunity to slide his index finger between my pussy lips, making quite a show of it before withdrawing his digit and putting it in his mouth like he is licking off cake frosting.

"Oh yeah, she is hot, wet, and sweet tasting. You guys better hope for good cards before I mess that up."

The others grumble their own promises and threats as they ante up and look at their cards.

Tim draws nothing special, and it is no surprise to me that he folds after he discards and receives new cards. This time the fear of what I know is to come is no match for the anticipation of the event.

The betting goes on, each player aware of the stakes. Hands are called, and Vince wins with a 3 of a kind. With a whoop from him, and groans from the others, he gets up and grabs for my leash, looking at Tim expectantly.

Tim hands over my leash and tells him, "You have ten minutes and use of the bedroom if you want. You can tit-fuck her until you finish."

"Aww, shit," he whines. "Can't I just fuck her? How about a blowjob?" Quite a charmer, that Vince.

"Nope, take it or take care of yourself," Tim responds.

"Can I least put it in her? I promise not to cum in her."

Instead, Tim addresses me. "He is allowed to fuck your tits. He can play with your body all he likes, but he may not put his dick—" at that point, he looks at Vince, then back to me-- "inside any part of you. Do you understand?"

Vince does not argue any further, instead pulling my leash as he heads for the bedroom. "C'mon honey, let's do this!"

I quickly look at Tim and then follow before I am yanked off my feet by Vince. He has barely shut the door before I hear from the other room, "Your ten minutes have started!"

Vince has already dropped my leash and is pulling his clothes off, revealing an out of shape body, not abhorrent to look at, but not nearly as pleasing as Tim's.

"Get on the bed, cunt, and spread them legs. I want a good taste of that twat of yours."

By now his cock is exposed, somewhat short, but it is definitely hard and seems to mean business, nonetheless. It matches the rest of Vince's body rather appropriately. He is kicking his underwear off his feet as I sit on the bed and roll back to lie in the middle, opening my legs as instructed.

He is between them even as I finish the motion, his tongue making a drive for my slit. He grabs my thighs with a strong grip and pulls my pussy to his face, showing none of the grace and gentleness Tim has shown so far this weekend. Still, his efforts do not go unappreciated by my pussy...

"Damn, you're drenched, baby," he says as he comes up for air. "You sure Tim didn't come in you already? I don't wanna be eating his splooge..."

"No sir, he hasn't cum...there...today," I reply, my mind running through the day's events.

"Blowjobs and assfuckings then, or else he's gay," he says as his head dives back to my crotch and his hands travel up to my breasts, squeezing and mauling them, his urgency apparent.

From the other room comes Tim's voice. "5 minutes!"

"Fuck," Vince breathes. "If I put my cock in you, are you going to tell on me?"

"I'd have to, Tim told me not to allow it. I have to follow his rules."

"Well, shit, I'll just have to play it his way, then. You got nice tits, not a lot to play with, but what the fuck—I think I can make do." With that he climbs up my body his legs straddling my chest, his cock bobbing above the valley between my breasts..

"Push your tits together for me, slut. Make me a nice cunt to fuck."

I wrap my flesh around his cock as he lowers himself on to me. He begins to thrust, the friction a little uncomfortable until his precum has a chance to coat my skin and smooth his movement.

"So your husband knows about this?" Vince is looking down at me as he continues to thrust, his face searching mine for a reaction.

"Yes sir, he arranged this with Tim."

"What is he, a cuck?"

"I'm not sure I know what you mean?"

"Y'know, a cuckold—a guy who gets off being humiliated because he knows he can't satisfy you?"

"No, it's not that at all. He knows I—I needed to try this, and he knew he was not the right person to show me..."

"Y'know, most guys wouldn't let you do this. You're one lucky slut."

Before I can answer, Tim's voice comes through the door again. "One minute!"

"Shit," he murmurs and begins to thrust harder, a grunt accompanying each one. "Here it comes cunt, hope you like jizz!"

A final explosive grunt, followed by a series of aaahhhs, and I feel a hot warmth hit the bottom of my chin, then the hollow of my throat. Several more spurts land, each a little farther down my neck and chest until I am liberally covered.

The door opens, Tim standing there while Ian and Elliott try to sneak a peek from behind him.

"Fuck honey, that wasn't too bad at all for not getting it in you. You taste as good as you look!" He rises up from his position on me, pausing to wipe his cock on my stomach, then begins getting dressed.

I lay there, feeling his cum pool on my throat and run up my chest to my shoulders. Tim comes to me with a washcloth and gently cleans me, taking care to wipe Vince's spend off of my collar.

"Are you OK?" he asks, seeming to really want to know.

"Yes sir, just fine."

"Elliott and Ian are pretty understanding guys, want me to tell them you need some rest?"

"No, I'm OK. I'm not hurt, I just...just...have an itch..."

Tim smiles at me and whispers, "I promise to take care of that in a bit. Why don't you come out and watch the next hand?"

Tim helps me up as Vince finishes dressing, a grin on his face.

"I'm starting to believe your bullshit stories, Tim. I'm gonna take off, you've got my money and she's—" he looks at me with an evil grin—"got my cum. Nothing left to give you guys, except shit. Later!"

He breezed out of the room and I hear the door shut behind him.

Ian chuckles and says, "class act, ain't he?" Murmurs of agreement come from Tim and Elliott and we move back to the poker table.

Once again I take my place by Tim and the cards are dealt. His hand is better this time, and I hope I am to be his next, if for no other reason to have a cock buried in me, but Elliot's straight wins.

He breaks into a wide grin, and Tim considers for a moment. "Karen, please give him a blowjob, as long as nobody tells Vince. Elliott, would you like to show off out here, or would you like some privacy?"

Nahh man, I don't want you two being scared of what I got. I'll take her into the bedroom."

Tim hands him the leash and tells me, "just your mouth. He can't stick that thing we're supposed to be scared of anywhere else. If he wants to come in your mouth, he can. If he does, I expect you to swallow it all."

Elliott starts towards the other room, paying attention not to yank the leash. He gently closes the door behind us and we hear "10 minutes!"

He looks at me, and says with surprising gentleness, "if you'd rather not do this, I understand...I don't know if you're being forced or not. Tim's not the type, but there's some wild stuff goin' on tonight..."

I surprise myself a little by replying, "no, Tim has told me to, and I will. I must admit, I would like to see what you have."

He has me sit on the edge of the bed as he pulls his windpants down, revealing a very erect 7 inch cock, about as thick as Tim's. This is the first black cock I have ever seen, and I marvel for a moment at the contrast between the dark skin of his shaft and the dark pink of his head. I gently reach for it and stroke for a moment, feeling it jump in my hand's grasp. The events of the evening have left him in a state of excitement, and he is wet with precum. Elliott shuffles forward a bit and gently takes the back of my head and pushes it forward to his package. "Sorry girl," he says, "but I'd sure hate to run out of time in this condition."

I understand his urgency and let the head slide past my lips, continuing on down the shaft until I can't go any further without gagging. I bob up and down without urgency, allowing my tongue to swirl around his hole on the upstroke before going back down the length. One hand plays with his balls while the other strokes him when my mouth can't be there.

"5 minutes!"

I'm sure I'm hitting the right spots, as he moans and sighs, telling me how good this feels. His left hand, which had been on the back of my head, is joined by his right, and he grips a little tighter. He suddenly releases his grip and asks me, "I'm gong to cum soon. Are you sure you're OK with taking it in your mouth?" I grunt my approval and continue bobbing on his pole.

"Ill take that as a yes, then. His hands return to my head and he begins to thrust more forcefully, his breathing becoming rapid. "Ohh, honey, here it comes... take it all...take my cummmmm..arrrrrgggh!"

He tries to drive his cock down my throat, but instead I place my lips at his head and use my hand to finish the job. Luckily his hands do not force me further down his spike, but hold me in place. I feel the first spurt hit the back of my throat, followed by more. I swallow as quickly as possible, and continue to nurse him as his blasts subside to dribbles.

"1 minute!"

Elliott exhales sharply and laughs. "What will I do with that minute?"

I look up at him and smile, my mouth open to show that I have done as Tim directed, and also to satisfy a little bit of the slut in me.

He is pulling up his pants when Tim opens the door.

"All set?" Tim asks.

"Oh yeah," Elliott replies. "I'm clean as a whistle. Since Ian's my ride, I guess I'll be hanging out a bit."

Tim laughs and looks at me, checking me over to see if I'm OK. I smile and open my mouth again. He laughs and heads back to the card table.

Ian deals the next hand. Tim builds a full house, and Ian can't match it with the pair he has.

"Well, if you'd like to wait and watch, you're welcome to, but I'm going to be a while," Tim says to Ian.

"What about the 10 minute deal?"

"Only for guests, not for me."

"Share?"

"Would you?"

Ian smiles and chuckles, then says, "nahh, you know what I got waiting at home. I can probably make it there before I pop. Maybe I'll come back later, you won't last as long as you think, anyways."

Tim's turn to laugh. "Well, thanks for the game, then. We'll have to do this again."

Ian and Elliott look at me, still nude, with the remains of Vince's spunk on my collar. "Promise she'll be here."

"No promises, but we'll see what we can do."

Goodbyes are said, and soon it is just Tim and I. He looks at me and says, "in the bedroom. Now."

I enter first and lay on the bed as he comes in, stripping off his shirt and shorts.

"Your husband is going to love seeing this."

"I don't remember you taking any pictures?"

"Pictures, no. Movies..." He points to a camera sitting on the bureau. I taped over the 'on' light so it wouldn't look like it was recording. I get a copy, and Rich gets a copy."

And then he is nude, his erection bobbing menacingly in front of him. He climbs on to the bed with me and takes control, forcing my legs open and mounting me with a hard thrust.

"Remember how I told Ian I was going to be a while?" he asks.

"Yes, sir."

"I lied. Your performance tonight made me ready to..." His lips cover my mouth, his tongue searching for mine, and he drives his cock deep into my cunt. He fucks me for just a moment more before exploding in me. I had hoped he would last longer, would ride me long and hard to bring me closer to my own orgasm, but I am satisfied with my role in the night's events, and hopeful that I can use my fingers to give myself relief later. Tim has other ideas, though. He gets off of me, goes to my bag, and retrieves my Hitachi Magic Wand. Handing it to me, he tells me he would like to watch me make myself cum. I quickly switch the vibrator to high—no need for teasing!--and press it to my clit as his head dips to my breasts, licking and sucking them gently. The intense vibrations quickly send me over the edge, and I cry out in intense pleasure as my thighs come together to force the Magic Wand into my slit.

Tim is sitting on the bed, gently rubbing my stomach, as I come down from my orgasm. I lie there, the vibrator now carelessly discarded to my side, my senses reveling in the post-orgasmic feelings running through me. I close my eyes, reveling in the feeling of warmth and satisfaction, and fall asleep with Tim's hand gently stroking me...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • For the Weekend Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds