• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Wife Is The Boss

My Wife Is The Boss

Laura is my goddess! At home she is a great wife and helps me out in every way. In the bedroom, she's ruthless. She talks to me as if I'm insignificant, and I love it. I shake I'm so excited.

She confessed her bi-sexuality years ago, so I let loose with my fantasies and she obliges. Laura is in her early 30's, D cup and thick where she needs to be. She's blonde with a shaved and pierced pussy. On occasion, she dresses me in her lingerie, makes me suck her big strap on and fucks me in my ass.

One night, she asked me if I'd do anything she said. Of course I said "Yes!" She dressed me in her red lingerie with black stockings and garter. I have a harness with a butt plug attachment to keep it in and she made me put that on/in. I was so horny, she sucked me hard and just when I was about to cum, she milked me into a pair of her silk panties. It felt so good. Then, she balled the panties up and shoved them in my mouth and told me to hold them there! I could taste my warm spunk as I swallowed some of the juice mixed with saliva. She attached a ball gag to keep it in then blindfolded me and cuffed my hands behind my back. She told me to bend over and she flogged me 10 or 15 times fairly hard on my ass warming it up.

She asked me if I wanted to suck some cock and I grunted yes the best I could to please her. She said "You'll get your chance tonight you little bitch!"

Just then the doorbell rang.

She hurried me to my knees and told me not to move. I heard her leave and I was hoping it was someone she would send away but no. I heard them coming closer. I heard Laura say "Oh! You look prettier than in your photos!" and I wondered if it was one of her girlfriends cumming to humiliate me.

I started to breathe heavily and shake a little. My nipples grew hard behind the sheer fabric of my feminine apparel. I heard my wife say "This is my bitch, what do you think?"

It was then I heard a deep voice say "Nice!" I didn't know what to think then as I slipped into command mode and prepared to do precisely what I was told. I was asked if I was ready. I nodded yes. The gag came off and the panties were removed and I felt something against my face. It was silky and contained hard hot flesh.

My face was caressed by this silky feeling for a moment then Mistress said "Feed it to him."

Mistress moved behind me and stuck 4 fingers into my mouth and opened it wide and said "Stick your tongue out bitch!" As far as it would go was my goal. I felt hot man flesh slide up my tongue and into my mouth. I thought it would never end! Instinctively, my lips closed around and suddenly, I became conscious of my teeth. I sucked! His cock slid effortlessly in and out of my pursing lips.

"Do you like this, bitch?" Mistress asked.

I hummed "uh-huh!" and this went on for a bit. I could start to taste a sweet, sticky pre-cum coming from the tip. My handcuffs were removed and I was instructed to fondle the balls and stroke him. I milked more pre-cum from my subject and stroked him like a pornstar, licking the underside occasionally.

His groans were proof my enthusiasm was paying off. Mistress stopped the action and said "Now you're going to fuck the sissy."

She didn't want him to cum just yet. I was helped to my feet and led to the foot of the bed where there was a pillow draped over the metal foot board. I was shoved over it, my arms out to my side were tied down to the foot board. My feet were spread and tied to the bed legs. Mistress removed my harness/butt plug. It came out with a plop and very soon I felt the pressure of a prick at my back door. I was confident the plug stretched me adequately. He slowly entered me with ease as I gasped for breath. He buried himself in me to the hilt and held it there. At that point, I felt my hair being pulled and my head raised and Mistress slid under my face lowering it into her pussy. I was in ecstasy!

He started fucking me slowly, then faster till he was pulling my hips back into him. I was screaming and moaning into my wife's pussy trying fruitlessly to please her. She was happy with the show. He came in my tight ass as I dripped my own pre-cum all over the floor.

I was untied and led to the bed and told to lie down on my back. He removed the rubber he used to fuck me with and was instructed to 69 me. I opened my mouth and felt his slimy meat slide past my lips. He sucked me as well and it was awesome. Lips are lips!

As I sucked him, he grew in my mouth. Once hard, Mistress replaced him in the 69 and started sucking my cock. I did my best to eat her pussy when I felt balls hitting my forehead. My wife reached back and undid my blindfold so I could see. I saw this beautiful cock impaling the love of my life. He fucked her as she sucked me whilst I licked her (and him occasionally). As he was about to explode, he slid out of my bride and right down my throat. He came and came hot, sticky, sweet nectar and I swallowed the best I could, upside down. My wife kissed me deeply as he dressed and left. I love you baby!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Wife Is The Boss

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds