• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Working Out

Working Out

Married life brought a real lull to our sex life to the point where it seemed that my wife was doing it as a chore rather than with any passion. This made me feel inadequate as well as restless. I knew that I was a good lover and unselfish and my thick 8" cock was still performing well. My restlessness was making a strange part of me itch, namely my unexplored bisexual side. I had never really been attracted to men but the thought of a nice, hard, hot cock in my mouth made me hard and the thought of that cock pounding me hard up the arse set me alight and I would have to find somewhere to have a wank, either in the shower at home or the bathroom at work. I even had to use the toilets on the train one time.

I tried bringing up exploring some fantasies with my wife, mainly her own but she just would not speak about it. She had no spark any more and was letting herself go. Something drastic needed to happen. I encouraged her to start getting some exercise and to let our son be looked after for a couple of days a week so she could get some time to herself to go to the gym and the beautician. Within a couple of months, she had firmed up and her skin was radiant. Luckily for me her D-cup boobs stayed where they were. Her personal trainer Anthony was a boob man like me and he tailored her exercise so that it toned up her tummy, thighs and butt while improving her aerobic fitness.

So there she was, back to being a size 10 but now with a D-cup rather than the B-cup when we first met. She started spending more time with her gym friends which was good for me as I got to work on my PC at home and watch heaps of YouPorn clips. We also started making love a bit more regularly, every other week or so but they weren't the roll-on/roll-off affairs of months gone by. We actually would go for an hour of so and usually have 3 or 4 fucks during that. It twigged that she had been fucking someone else when she did something that she had never done before and would only have seen it a porno or been taught it by a lover. I had asked if I could cum on her tits and she was surprisingly happy to do it. I would usually just straddle her while she lay there and shoot over her luscious mounds but this time she got off the bed and knelt on the floor and pulled me by the cock towards her. She started stroking my cock while pointing it at her tits (first indicator) and then as I was about to come, she took her fingers away from her pussy (second indicator, she NEVER played with herself) and slowly slid a finger up my bum as I started to shoot a massive load. My sphincter contracted around her finger and I just about passed out from the pleasure and shock of my wife being into it when I came on her tits and playing with her clit and slipping a finger up my arse while I came.

After cleaning up a bit and having a cuddle I decided to broach the subject. "Honey, what was that about?"

"What was what about?" she asked, trying to act as if nothing was wrong.

"Babe, I've never seen you happy about me coming anywhere but your pussy before, you have never touched your pussy while in my presence before and you have NEVER played with my bum before. Lots of new tricks for someone who doesn't watch porn" I said, smiling at her. "If you are fucking someone else, tell me about it. I want to share and hopefully get your mojo back. So long as I am involved and this doesn't affect our marriage, I am cool with it if you tell me."

She bit her lip and tried to stammer out a fabrication. I told her it was lies and that I wanted the truth. She looked down at her feet and started to tell me about the affair with her trainer Anthony. He got hands-on with her training from the first day, helping her to do sit-ups properly and spotting her while she did weights. He would wear loose shorts and no undies and stand over her so she could see his cock while she did fly curls and bench press.

"So tell me about his cock," I said, with my cock getting bigger with every detail.

"Its not as thick as yours but a bit longer and rather flexible, just like him really. We seem to get into some weird positions" she giggled. I asked her if all of her "coffee with the gym girls" was really the affair. She said yes but that it was more fuck sessions at the gym with Anthony and some gym friends. I asked which gym friends and she hesitated.

"Davis and Antoine," she said. I was amazed as these guys were both gay. They were also black and had the look of Greek gods. My cock was massive by this stage and needed some more attention. I rubbed my hand against my wife's cum-filled pussy and started jerking off with the cum and pussy mixture. My wife smiled and moved down to take my cock in her mouth and gave me the first real blowjob I had gotten since before we were married. I came in her mouth and fell asleep with a thousand horny thoughts in my head. I woke up before my wife and decided to treat her by sucking her nipples to wake her up and then licked her pussy till she raised her hips up off the bed and screamed through her orgasm. We talked about her sex sessions with the guys at the gym and she said that Anthony was a very persuasive guy and he made her feel very sexy. Davis and Antoine were always training nearby and enjoyed watching Susanne's transformation. They had been friendly when she started and became fans of her hourglass when she started getting toned. The sessions began when Anthony snuck Susanne into the men's showers and fucked her with the guys watching and jerking each other off. This changed to Susanne being fucked by Anthony and sucking Davis and Antoine's cocks. Davis and Antoine began fucking her too while Anthony watched and they all thought it was a good way to strengthen core muscles.

I wanted to be a part of this but Susanne was not sure. I said that the alternative was not fucking them anymore and she said she would talk to Anthony. I decided to contact Davis and Antoine myself and they were wary for a while but I assured them that I was not after revenge but to be part of a hot sexual experience, especially with a couple of well-hung good-looking black men. They got the idea and were only too happy to make it happen. To get ready for the night I went to a place on Oxford St that specialised in the male version of the Brazilian. I am naturally pretty smooth and the guy who did the waxing for me paid particular attention to my crack and rubbed his cock on my arm so I decided to return the favour and started to rub his cock through his trousers. I shuffled up to the end of the massage bed and leant my head back so my throat was open and let him stick his cock as far into my mouth as he could. I got my first mouthful of cum not too long after this and a promise of more free waxing if I wanted to play again.

There was a long weekend coming up at the gym that the guys went to and Antoine had talked the owner into letting him close up for the weekend. Susanne and I got to the gym at 9pm, after everyone had left and met up with Davis, Antoine and Anthony in the weight room. They were all buff from their workout and looked amazing. I told Susanne to get into her gym gear and show me and the guys how buff she was. She giggled and stripped off to her sports bra and short shorts and started her workout by doing some squats. Her arse looked fantastic as she moved and her boobs were great when she strained on the way up.

I looked over at the guys and Anthony had eyes only for Susanne while Antoine was smiling at me. I decided to get my fantasy under way.

"Honey, enjoy your workout. I am going to get these big black cocks nice and hard for you. When you are ready, I want you to fuck them but good," I said as I took off my shirt and jeans. I walked over to Antoine in my Bonds trunks and dropped to my knees in front of him. He smirked and took off his singlet and stepped out of his shorts. He had no underwear on and his half-hard cock hung before me. It was a beautiful purple black and a massive size, at least 10 inches and 8 inches around the glans. He took his cock in one hand and a handful of my hair in the other and fed me his tool. It took me a while but I managed to get a fair bit of it down my throat. I stroked his big balls while sucking his cock and got some grunts of appreciation from Antoine.

"For someone who hasn't sucked cock before, you sure are doing a good job," he moaned. Davis moved towards me, naked, and took my hand and placed it on his dick. It felt huge too, I looked over and it was a monster, about 9 inches of dark meat and even thicker than Antoine's. I stroked the smooth head and got some pre-cum as a reward. I spread it over his cock and then moved my mouth to suck on the underside of the glans. I took it into my mouth and enjoyed the sensation of two men completely under my control. I kept sucking there cocks until I heard some moaning nearby. I turned to see my wife lying back on the weights bench, doing fly curls while her legs were wrapped around Anthony's face. From her delirious look, he was licking and sucking her clit and tracing a finger around her arsehole. I looked at Davis and said, "I think the lady needs some more help."

He strode over and Anthony moved out of the way. Susanne flipped over onto her knees and stuck her rear out in the most lewd manner. Her pussy was positively gushing and Davis had no trouble sinking his massive rod into her in one go. Susanne gasped and started to cum. When she was done, Davis started to fuck her in long, steady strokes and Anthony moved around and stuck his cock in her mouth. They kept up a good rhythm and I was really hot, sucking on Antoine's beautiful cock. Anthony pulled out of Susanne's mouth and Davis moved around for some head. Antoine got his chance to fuck Susanne's pussy. Anthony walked over to me and stuck his cock in my mouth. Who was I to say no? I had two free hands so I got busy rubbing his arse and balls and he began to grunt and thrust harder in my mouth. I was really enjoying it and especially watching Susanne getting fucked hard nearby by two black guys.

"I'm gonna cum soon," breathed Anthony. I took my mouth off his cock and started to stroke him with my hand.

"Make it a good one, its not every day you get to give your lover's husband a facial," I said, waiting for the exquisite feel of cum in my mouth and all over my face. Anthony screwed up his face, grabbed his cock and pumped it furiously while I knelt in front of him with my mouth open and tongue out. He growled and the first shot hit my forehead, the next one went clear over my head and the third hit my left cheek. I got a few more shots straight into my mouth that I swallowed and then took his tool into my mouth and sucked the last few drops out softly. I cleaned up his cock and smiled up at him and said thanks.

I looked over at the bench and Susanne had moved to be on top of Davis with Antoine having his cock sucked by Susanne and Davis. I was hot to try something new so I got Susanne to do a reverse cowgirl. I knelt between Davis' legs and began licking my wife's clit while she was being fucked by a 10-inch black cock. She started shaking almost immediately as I got the pressure just right on her sensitive clit and she screamed through another big orgasm.

Antoine and Davis were still hard and had not cum yet. I looked at Antoine and said, "If you are careful and gentle, you can fuck me." He grinned and pulled me to my feet and turned me around against the wall. I pushed my arse out to meet his cock and breathed out to relax. His cock was so slick with pussy juice that a little push got most of the head into me. It really began to stretch me when he got the rest of it up my arse. I inhaled sharply and he waited for me to adjust. I used my breathing to relax and take the big cock. I pushed back and grabbed his thigh with one hand and pulled him towards me. Ever so slowly, Antoine worked his huge cock deeper inside me until he had his whole shaft buried. The sensation was amazing but got even better when he started to pull out. He started thrusting his big cock in my tight and no-longer-virginal arsehole and it felt so amazing. I felt hot breath on my ear lobe and hand on my still-hard cock. It was Susanne. She started to kneel in front of me while still stroking me with her awesome left hand

"Why aren't you fucking Anthony and Davis?" I said, looking down while getting slammed by Antoine.

"They wanted me to get you off. Besides, they are enjoying the show." I looked over to see both guys stroking their cocks, waiting for some more attention. I couldn't hold back any longer and began to cum what felt like a litre of cum. It splashed off Susanne's face and neck and began to trace down along her body, over her tits and towards her mound. When I was done, she squeezed out the last bit from my cock and licked off her fingers. She was really enjoying herself. I was feeling Antoine's thrusts getting harder and more urgent.

"Cum in my arse, I want to feel you cumming inside me," I whispered to him. I twisted around to look at him and he leant towards me and kissed me. I felt his cock get bigger and then he started to cum, shooting long hot streams of cum deep into my arse. He kept pumping me and kissing me while he came. After about 10 shots that I felt in my arse, he pulled out his flaccid cock. It was covered in cum and looked delectable. I dropped to clean his cock with my mouth. He tasted so musky that I pretty much got hard again.

Davis walked over and said, "I'll take that, please" and stroked my cock. I reached around and took some of the cum leaking from my arse and smeared it on my cock. Davis put one knee on the bench and stuck his bum in the air for me. I put the tip on his sphincter and pushed in slowly. The grip around my cock was vice-like and so hot. I started a rhythm and reached around to stroke Davis's beautiful cock. It wasn't long before he came, shooting his first two shots about 5 feet across the floor. I came shortly after that and pulled out of Davis. We kissed and settled down to watch the show on offer. Davis was lying on another bench with Susanne on top with her back to him. She was lying on his tummy and Anthony had somehow managed to get his cock between her tits for a vigorous titfuck. As we watched I couldn't help stroking my cock and then Davis's cock. They both began to twitch and grow larger. I got an idea and we got Susanne between us, Davis with cock in her pussy and me about to put it up her bum. I have never had anal sex with my wife before and she was a bit apprehensive. I told her that if I took it so could she. I eased in and could feel Davis cock in her pussy. I then felt a cock at my arse so I leant over a bit. I looked over my shoulder to see Anthony gripping my hips and ready to fuck me. I was in heaven. Antoine alternated between sticking his cock in my mouth then Susanne's. We all got into our rhythm and fucked like this for a while. I was the first to come so I got Susanne to lie down and I straddled her and came on her throat and tits. As I leant down to kiss her and lick my cum off her body, Anthony moved across and came on Susanne as well. I sucked his cock clean and began licking his and my cum off Susanne. Davis and Antoine came over and told Susanne to roll over onto her tummy. They were stroking their black rods and came all over her arse and the small of her back. I enjoyed this cum the most. We washed up in the showers where I cleaned all the cocks and licked Susanne's pussy clean. We all soaped up and had a group hug. I didn't miss the chance to play with Davis's beautiful arse.

We left the gym after midnight and went home to sleep a contented sleep. I woke up with my wife's mouth on my cock. She smiled and said she had some special guests getting breakfast ready downstairs. We talked about last night and I told her that I loved her more than ever but that it was just sex with the guys and not an emotional attachment. I wanted her to agree that it was sex outside our marriage but that we would only have emotional ties with each other. She agreed and said that I could have my pancakes while she got fucked by both black cocks. What a woman.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Working Out

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 87 milliseconds