• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Listening When I Shouldn't

Listening When I Shouldn't

12

It should have been some of the best years of our marriage, but alas it wasn't to be. Our children had finally flown the coop and we were finally alone for the first time in over twenty years. Ours had been a good marriage, plenty of good times that easily outweighed the tough periods. So what had gone so wrong?

Looking back, it was probably the leaving of the children from our family home that was the catalyst of things to come. My wife Janet seemed to be lost and unneeded for the first time in many years, and I too was at fault for not recognising her plight and being more attentive. I could blame myself having to work long hours and paying to much attention to my golf handicap. We could both blame ourselves and each other, but in the end what good would it do. By the time we had realised what we had become, it was too late to turn back the clock.

At an age of forty eight, Janet was still a good looking lady. She was a tall fair haired handsome woman; sure she had put on a few pounds after having children but she still turned heads, mine included. She worked hard on her presentation, her hair short with highlights; her face homely and pretty in a natural way. I liked her hourglass figure, her large boobs and her nicely rounded arse. Janet dressed well, and whether in a business dress or in tee shirts and jeans, she looked pretty damned good. In the early days, we had been adventurous in bed and our love making prowess had improved over the years. We both had known lovers before we met, but had remained honestly faithful throughout our marriage.

How did it all start to go wrong? I guess our little disagreements which had in the past had been insignificant began to linger, and then fester. We are both proud people and reluctant to back down. Little by little we began the drift apart, the lack of communication and respect for each other taking its toll. The love making lessened and eventually stopped, then it was separate bedrooms after one argument too many. It was then that we should have taken a step back and looked at what we had become, what we had achieved over our years together. But we were both too stupidly proud to do so and at this time one of us should have moved out, but financially it was impossible.

Then came the point of no return, an effort on my part to make things right. One night I'd gotten home early and made a nice meal, Janet came home and looked at the candle lit table. She looked at me with cool eyes and suggested that I should get my sex from somewhere else, food, wine and candles just didn't cut the mustard anymore. That was the night I gave up on our marriage.

It was an angry months later that I paid for sex for the first time in my life. The call girl pretty with a good figure, and who tried to pretend that I was really someone special as I rode her to my condom filled orgasm. What a disappointment it was, guilt wracked deep into my soul. A second attempt with another girl a month later did nothing to help my situation, for I had just learnt that sex without love and emotion is almost a worthless act.

I have never lied to Janet, mainly because she knows me too well for me to ever get away with it. The day after the romp with the second call girl, Janet noticed perfume on my shirt collar and questioned me. I confessed to my sins and for the first time in our long relationship, Janet twice slapped my face. Her tears were of anger and flowed rapidly as I tried to convey my circumstances and how she had told me to seek my gratification elsewhere. She didn't mean it she yelled across the room at me before running to the bedroom in which we had once happily shared.

It was nearly a week later that we finally managed to sit down and talk about it like adults. Janet ignored my apologies and moved directly to our separation. Besides our home the remainder of our investments in a trust which would have to be broken to provide capital for one of us to leave. We agreed that it would be sensible for us to both stay until this could be arranged and so our cohabitation continued. Amongst the stupidity of it all, we lived a reasonable content existence. What neither of realised was how long this would take.

Then a few months later Janet dropped a bombshell. She came into the lounge one Thursday night while I was watching TV and sat opposite me.

"I want to tell you something." she offered nervously.

I muted the TV and looked over at her.

She sighed, "I want you to know that I intend to sleep with someone tomorrow night. Well not actually intend, but it might happen."

It was like someone had taken a sledge hammer to my chest. It was the first time that I really considered that Janet might want to sleep with another man. I was going on a golfing weekend after work the following night and she would be all alone.

"Who?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter who." she replied. "You don't know him. It's just someone I met through work and he's asked me out a few times. Sooner or later I'm gonna have to get back in the dating game, and right now I need a little loving."

"We could do it if you just want sex." I offered.

Sadly Janet shook her head, "Sorry, but it would get too complicated and we're past all that."

"You going to bring him back here?" I asked.

She thought about it for awhile, "Probably, I don't want to go to a hotel. But I'll make up the spare room, it wouldn't seem right to do it our bed would it. And I'm not doing anything you haven't done."

What could I say to that, I just got up and left the room as it all began to sink into my now befuddled brain.

What followed was sleepless night; it was hard to imagine Janet spreading her legs for another man. The thought of her guiding another mans cock into her lovely hole and letting him ride her was unthinkable. Around midnight I rose from my bed to talk to her, but my efforts were firmly rebuffed from her disturbed slumber.

Life is full of co-incidents; the next day weather front changed direction and put an end to my golfing weekend. To make matters worse, in my disturbed state of mind I managed to ram another car from behind in a powerful rainstorm. The result was that my car was going to be out of action for a week or two. Basically I was grounded. This wasn't good news for Janet who planned to have the house to herself for the weekend. My phone call didn't go down well at all. After Janet calmed down, she suggested that it would still be okay to bring Rob home so long as I kept out of their way. It appeared that Rob knew of our marital circumstances, and like most men it didn't matter so long as they could get their rocks off.

The spare room that Janet intended to utilise for her encounter was at the other end of the house and away from the other bedrooms. After finishing work later than usual and arriving home in a taxi, I found Janet in her usual routine of preparing herself for a night out. It was a little after seven when she entered the lounge dressed in a black dress and high heels, and she looked stunning.

"I know this is difficult for you, but I want you to promise you won't do anything silly if we come back here." she said in her soft voice. "I rather you weren't here but I can't ask you to leave your own house."

"It's okay, I think." I replied. "Just a little hard for me to imagine you doing it with someone else."

"Then don't think about it." she offered on her way out the door.

Not long after her departure I wandered out to the spare room and turned the light on. The room was perfectly made up, the curtains drawn and the bed cover turned slightly back on one corner in invitation. I opened the drawer beside the bed, and my heart fluttered at the sight of three single condoms and a small bottle of lube. All looked new and obviously purchased for the night. The second drawer down contained small folded towels to catch any mess, Janet had always been a stickler for no mess sex. I sat on the bed and contemplated what might happen in this room in a few hours time. Part of me wanted to stop this thing happening, but in my heart I knew it was out of my control. My imagination drifted and a little idea floated in my mind. Maybe I could listen to their love making, and for the first time a little excitement surpassed my trepidation.

I left the room and rummaged through my garage until I came up with the old baby monitors that had been recently returned from friends with younger children. I was relieved that they still worked fine after replacing the batteries. I placed the transmitter on the spare room windowsill behind the curtain only inches away from the bed headboard. I then ran flat speaker cable through the slightly ajar window along the outside and into the room which now I slept in. Fifteen minutes of connecting the cabling to each end of the monitors gave me a one way speaker system between the bedrooms. I took a small transistor into the spare room and tuned it to a talkback station. After placing it on the pillow, I returned to my room and was relieved to hear it come through clearly through the small speaker. After checking everything was in its place, I turned of the monitor system to save the batteries. I then spent the next few hours surfing the TV channels trying to manage my trepidation and excitement of what might take place.

It was a little after midnight when I heard Janet's car idle down the driveway, and the discreet rumble of a second vehicle. I quickly ran to the spare room and turned the monitor and then left for my own room. Leaving my room in darkness I settled onto my lonely bed and waited for Janet. A short time later I heard voices and the closing of a door.

"Are you sure this is okay?" I heard what could only be Rob's voice.

"It's fine." I heard Janet reply. "The ex and I have an understanding about this. He's okay with it and we won't be disturbed. Anyway, there's a lock on the door if you're worried."

When was I ever fine about this little arrangement I asked myself.

There was silence for a few seconds and then I heard two clomps as Janet's shoes hitting the floor. I then heard the bed settle and it was obvious that either one or both of them were on it. I was next greeted by deep sighs and the wet slurping of kisses which continued for some time.

"The zip is at the back." I heard Janet whisper.

There was quiet squeaking of the bed and rustling as clothing was no doubt being removed, then minutes of more sighs and kissing with increasing urgency.

"It feels strange holding another cock after all these years." Janet giggled.

"Hope mines bigger." he replied.

The sound of what only could be Janet sucking his cock greeted my ears. I recognised the little kisses and then the loud slurping of her taking him deep into her mouth and sucking hard on the way back. Cock sucking was one of her special gift; her slow ravishing technique had driven me wild hundreds of times before. Jealousy flooded my brain, but I continued to listen.

"Ohhhhh, that's so good." he whispered.

"I know." she managed to reply.

"Want me to lick you?" he asked after a short time.

"Maybe later, let's fuck first."

My heart melted as I heard the drawers open one after another and then more rustling on the bed.

"Do I have wear a rubber, "I'm safe." he asked.

"Sorry, no rubber no fucking." she replied after a few seconds. "Your choice."

"Yeah, ok."

A few seconds of silence followed, and I could only imagine it was the condom being put on. The next thing I heard was the bed squeak and then the familiar sound of Janet's low moan when being entered for the first time.

"Mmmmmm, good fun." she confessed a few seconds later.

The bed squeaking moved into a slow quiet rhythm intermingled with deep sighs and kisses. My hand reached down to my own erection and stroked it slowly as I listened to them make love. I was both jealous and excited as their bed continued to tell its story.

"Your turn on top." I heard her suggest.

There was more noise as they changed position and then another moan from Janet as she was again entered. For the next few minutes I listened to the smacking of skin on skin and I knew that Janet was getting a good seeing to.

"Put my feet over your shoulders." she murmured.

After more rustling, the loud skin contact continued slowly increasing in pace with little whimpers from Janet and then it all stopped.

"Did you cum?" she asked.

"Sorry. Got too excited."

"Here, use this when you take it off." she muttered a few seconds later

The slap of the condom coming off was next.

"You want me to lick you or do something else to make you cum." he offered.

"Nah, I'm okay." she replied dispassionately. "You want to stay the night?"

"Might get going, I've got an early start in the morning."

They were quiet as Rob got dressed, then I heard the door open.

"Thanks, we'll catch up again soon if you like." he offered. "Stay there, I can see myself out."

"It's okay, I'll come out." Janet replied.

A few minutes later, I heard Rob's car back out of the drive, and then Janet return to the bed.

"I know you're listening, I saw the monitor." I heard Janet say.

My heart froze, for now Janet knew I'd heard everything. Would she hate me or think I was a voyeur. I lay in my bed eventually feeling brave enough to confess my sins. Feeling more and more guilty I made my way to the spare room and knocked on the door.

"Its okay, you can come in. It's your house too."

The smell of sex hit soon as I entered. In the dim light I could see Janet in bed with the sheet just hiding her breasts. My eyes fell briefly to the discarded condom packet on the floor and the small hand towel beside it.

"Sorry." I muttered as my eyes lifted to the bed.

"Why were you listening?"

"Dunno, it seemed a good idea at the time, now I'm not so sure."

"I didn't see the monitor until we were into it and I didn't know what to do about it. I was going to switch it off but Rob would have seen me do it. Best he didn't know."

I sat on the edge of the bed and we gazed in an uncomfortable silence at each other. My eyes dropped to the shape of Janet's thighs under the sheet, it was hard to imagine her spreading them for someone else. I felt myself harden as I thought about it and guilt filtered through my emotions. I should have been angry, but for some reason I wasn't.

"So how was it? I asked.

"You really want me to answer that?

I nodded.

"Exciting at first I suppose, but the end was disappointingly quick. Once he'd got his rocks off, the excitement was gone for both of us. He offered to look after me but I'd lost interest."

"Not us good as when we did it?" I asked.

I could see Janet smile in the dim light, "Nope, not us good as us."

Feeling brave I eased the side of the sheet away exposing her nude body. Janet offered no resistance as I gazed down at her voluptuous body. Her full breasts falling slightly to the side, her nipples still erect in her arousal. My eyes moved downwards to the triangle of dark curls which lay flattened from her lovemaking, the smooth skin of her inner thighs were shiny from her natural lubricant. Again the image of another cock other than mine sliding between her luscious pussy lips floated through my mind.

"Was he bigger than me?" I asked.

"No, about the same. Except he was uncircumcised, made it hard for me to get the condom on cause I thought I would hurt him."

I ran my hand over Janet's warm smooth skin hoping that she wouldn't mind, she didn't.

"This isn't supposed to happen." she said after a few seconds.

"I know, none of this was supposed to happen."

I was surprised when Janet's hand slipped up my thigh to find my cock straining my jeans. I moved a little closer to make it easier and hoped that she wouldn't stop. My hand moved slowly up her inner thigh until I reached her pussy which was still warm and gooey.

"Do you want a turn?" she asked after a few seconds.

"Do you?"

"I'm still horny, so I'm easy about it although it's going to complicate things. We'll both regret it later."

I got to my feet and quickly took my clothes off as Janet made room on the bed. I climbed in beside her and leaned over for the first kiss in many months. How easy it was for our tongues to meet and begin the slow dancing we both so enjoyed. Janet turned to face me, her thighs opening slightly for my erect cock to slide between. The passion rose as we kissed and caressed, and then she rolled onto her back and spread her thighs wide in invitation. I eased myself gently on top of her, her hand reaching for my cock and guiding into her pussy. I sighed in appreciation as her tight warm pussy accepted me, her legs encircling my buttocks pulling me in tight. Our lips met and we kissed passionately as I began to slowly ride her. It had been so long I'd forgotten what good sex was all about.

Our bodies fitted together like a glove, lips to lips, and breasts to breasts. Her powerful thighs held me tight as my cock sloshed back and forth in her wetness. It felt exquisite, her pussy tightly hugging my shaft as she rolled her buttocks skilfully beneath me just enough to ensure I stayed inside. I kissed her tenderly running my lips over her face soon finding salty tears which I licked away. Her legs slipped up over my shoulders and I began power driving into her just how she liked it. After a few seconds she moaned in pleasure.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, that's soooo gooood." she whispered.

I continued to ride her hard until she could no longer take the punishment and dropped her legs beside me. I then slid my tongue down over each nipple and down her sweaty navel and thick curls. The odour of the plastic condom still tainted her pussy reminding me of what had been there not so long ago. My emotions told me that I needed to love Janet as best I could, to reminder her how good a lover I was. My tongue ravaged her slit and full lips tormenting her clitoris on every lap. She pushed her pussy back onto my face and steadied my head with her and thighs so that her clitoris was just in the right place. Her loud moans filled the room as she began to work towards her orgasm. Knowing that Janet's behaviour changed to a more passive nature post orgasm, I decided to delay it to heighten her pleasure. She cried out in frustration as my lips left her pussy and worked down her trembling thighs. I rolled onto my back and stroked my slippery cock as it pointed towards the ceiling; Janet took the hint and straddled me taking my cock to the hilt. Her loud moan filled the room as she pushed down hard and eased her pussy slowly upwards until my cock nearly fell out. With precision she pushed down again to the hilt, and we both grinned as her pussy emitted a loud squelch in protest.

Janet leaned forward so that her full breasts were dancing in front of my waiting lips. Again she moaned as I suckled upon her erect nipples, every few seconds she swapped so that each one got its fair share. Then she leaned further forward so that we could kiss. As the kiss became more passionate, Janet lowered her body to mine and took my face in her hands. My face and neck were peppered with little pecks between long tongue dancing kisses, and all the time her fine pussy hugged my cock tightly. She then rolled from me, took my cock into her mouth and suckled me, her tongue licking and stroking the head.

"I've missed your cock." she muttered. "And you too."

Our eyes met and we both thinking what fools we had been, how we had been soul mates for too many years to count. I rolled Janet onto her back and knelt between her already spread thighs. She lifted her buttocks from the bed as I slipped a pillow beneath. She smiled, for knew that her orgasm was now on its way. I gazed lovingly down at her lovely inviting thighs, her full pink pussy lips visible under her flattened mass of dark curls. I lowered my face to her left thigh and teased my tongue slowly upwards before moving to her right leg. I could feel the heat of her sex as my face got closer to her special place. She squirmed as my tongue explored the warm flesh between her thigh and her pussy lips.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Listening When I Shouldn't

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 87 milliseconds