• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Wicked Wire

Wicked Wire

"Please Master," she whispers.

"Not yet Babe," he moans in her ear as he continues to play with her clit.

*Oh my god!* she thinks to herself, *how am I going to keep myself from cumming all over his hand?*

He wants her to cum without permission, he will work her over until she does just that, and he knows just how to do it, he reaches up and pulls her hair exposing her neck to him and he bites down into the soft flesh of her neck causing her to scream. He then growls loudly into her ear at the same time just the thing to make her cum and cum hard which she of course does just as he knew she would.

*Mmmm ... yeah that's it* he says to himself then switches to the outraged Master he could be, pulling her by the hair so that she is looking into his stormy hazel blue eyes.

"Did you just come?" he asks her in a low voice.

She doesn't respond just whimpers.

He repeats the question "Did you just cum without my permission? Answer me!" he growls at her, "Did you come without my blessing?" he asks. "Answer me you naughty little slut!"

"Yes Master," she whimpers in a small voice.

At her nod confirming that yes she had come, she watches as his face changes from that of loving Master to a Master very disappointed in his slave, looking into his eyes she wants to hide in shame.

"Get out of my sight," he whispers, refusing to look at her.

"No Master, please let me make it up to you," she says in a low voice.

"I said get the fuck out of my sight now you disobedient slut, move now," he whispers in a low deadly voice, to get his point across he takes the hand that is covered in her juices and wipes it on her face and in her hair.

"Move now bitch," he says and gives her a hard shove away from him.

"But Master please," she starts to plead but stops when he looks at her as if she were something vile on the bottom of his shoe.

Remembering her place, she whispers, "Yes Master..." and takes two steps back lowers her head and bends her knees slightly before scurrying away.

"Perfect," he says aloud with a smile on his face, "I have my little Angel Beauty just where I want her."

He then licks her earthy scented juice off of his hand, yes just where I want her, now for the fun stuff he says to himself.

He walks into their bedroom and finds her on the bed knees close to her chest head down tears flowing, he almost breaks when he sees the amount of worry her body seems to be exuding.

No he thinks it is time it is time to grow; I will not lose my goddess because I don't excite and challenge her, yes time to change things.

"Slave!" he growls letting her know he is there.

"Master!" she exclaims as she scurries off of the bed and onto her knees legs apart head bowed.

"Go get the paddle you ungrateful bitch," he growls disappointment and anger dripping from him as he gives her commands.

"Yes sir," she whispers, moving to get up on her feet.

"Down bitch," he yells, "No walking for you right now back to basics for you, crawl and get it. Make sure you bring the wicked wire as well."

Satisfied as he watches the frightened expression play across her face. She hates the wicked wire. She has ever since she gifted him with the innocent looking little piece of resin, innocent until he used it on her body once while she was tied down ... which was a good thing because she just about came off of the table after the fourth strike. He dislikes the implement of torture as well, he nearly died after the first time he used it on her. The welts it left on her burnt caramel skin saddened him, she was not just his slave she was also his center ... his love ... his reason to get up in the everyday.

Yes, he hated that tool and had vowed never to inflict that kind of suffering upon her again, even after she had begged him to use her anyway he saw fit. No never again not after the itchy welts that took hours to stop itching, not to mention how the welts had turned a angry purple on her skin. When she returns with the items, he snaps out of his reverie and gets back to the task at hand.

"About fucking time bitch! What did you do in there carve the damn paddle yourself?"

She opens her mouth to speak but thinks better of it having never seen him quite like this before.

"Get your ass to the playroom and be quick about it."

After taking a few minutes to collect himself, he walks down the hall to the playroom and finds her kneeling just to the right of the door.

"Up slave! On your feet."

She gets up and waits for his next order.

"Toys," he says.

She walks over to a cloth covered rolling cart and shows him the paddle and wicked wire. Before long, he has her bent over the spanking bench and begins to paddle her beautiful ass over and over again making her count out each swat.

"One, Master thank you ... two, Master thank you ..."

On and on this continues, all the while he spews on about how she is a slut who only cares about her needs, once done with the spanking a hundred and fifty in all, he tells her to get off of the bench, when she tries to stand up her knees buckle and she lands in a heap at his feet.

"Hmm," he says, "Yes a fitting place for you."

"While you're down there lick my feet." he growls.

"What Master ...?" she starts not believing he said what she thought she heard.

"You heard me right, you dirty cum leaking bitch, lick my fucking feet," he then pulls her head up and says open your month now, when she just stares at him he then pulls her hair causing her to open her mouth. "Yeah just like that, now start licking slut."

Scared of him now she sticks her tongue out and just barely touches his big toe.

"Yeah," he whispers, "like that ... now get into it baby ... a little harder my bitch ... Enough! Spread your legs more!

Walking around her body, he lifts his right foot, starts to move it along her clit and the opening to her treasure center watching her jump a little he knows this is something that help him with what he has planned, and sticks his big toe in her moist folds.

"Yes," he says as he starts to fuck her with his foot.

After a moment, he says to her "You want to act like a bitch in heat? Here is your chance get up and sit your pussy right over my foot and fuck yourself on it."

So with tears running down her face, she bucks up and down on his foot, all the while listening to him ask her who owns her worthless and treacherous ass.

"You do Master," she whimpers.

"Yes I do own your black ass and don't you ever fucking forget it again. Now get that sloppy cunt off my foot."

She moves off his foot and is a little embarrassed when she feels all the wetness she has left on his foot.

"Lick it off," he says when he sees the wetness.

She licks and sucks his foot the best she can making sure that there is none of her essence left on it.

"You nasty bitch, you got off on fucking my foot didn't you?"

She says nothing. He really did not expect her to respond.

"On the table now," he orders her, "time for you to really pay for coming with when I told you not to."

She climbs on the exam table that he had designed just for him and straps her in place. He then grabs a cord of rope and binds her breast and before too long, her breasts

are enlarged and plump. He begins to smack them with the paddle sometimes pinching and pulling them away from her body, all the while telling her what a naughty whore she was. Soon he grabs the wicked wire and flicks it over each of her nipples in a crisscross pattern, causing her to scream even more.

"Take it you greedy slut!" he flicks it over her clit and she screams bloody murder.

Feeling a little guilt he whispers, "Relax baby, I have you." and then runs his wet tongue over her clit making her moan. After a while, he removes the straps and rope from her breast and body, lowers the exam table so that it her pussy is level with his cock, and pushes himself into her warm folds.

"Oh God!" she whimpers, "Master please it hurts ... it hurts ..."

"Yes, I know it does that is the point my black slut, take this cock, Mmm yeah who owns this pussy bitch?" he growls.

"You do Master."

"Any restrictions?"

"No Master."

"What can I do to it bitch?"

"Any thing you want."

"Yes that is right and you better never forget it or I will beat your ass and dump you outside with my spunk running down your legs and out of your ass," before long he is ready to come and pulls out of her and shoots his load all over his feet.

"Get down there and lick the cum off my feet ... NOW!"

She climbs down and licks the cooling spunk off his feet.

"Yes ... just like the dirty whore you are, look at you, you cum licking slut get that ass back up on the table."

Once she is up again, he takes the wicked wire and flicks it over her nipples again, the outer folds of her lips and along her inner thighs, then he grabs the paddle and swats her inner thighs. She screams and screams until finally she passes out from the pain. Later she awakens just as her Master eases them both into a warm tub of water. She tenses expecting more punishment.

"Relax my Angel Beauty, I have you and I love you. It is over my love. Thank you for the sweet tears and the lovely screams, I am so proud of you and I am even prouder to be your Master," as he says this he hands her the wicked wire, "it is yours babe, use it on me if you wish or throw it away, I shall never touch your flesh with this item again."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Wicked Wire

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 358 milliseconds