• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • She Is Tormented Ch. 02

She Is Tormented Ch. 02

Julia did not know if she had cum in her sleep, but her dreams were certainly riddled with steamy sex. The doorbell chiming had awakened her to the intermittent vibrating from the toy, she stood up groggily, her knees a little weak. The object lodged inside her help strengthen the fact that she was completely subject to anothers desires. She pulled on her robe and walked into the living room to open the door to her small apartment, yesterday's revelations running through her head once again.

She frowned when she realized her front porch was empty save for a 5"x5" box wrapped in brown paper, Julia picked up the package before closing and locking the door behind her. A blinking light off one side she blushed to the roots of her hair and looked down self-consciously.

Her short robe barely went past her upper thigh and besides that, she wore absolutely nothing. After waking up on the couch last night, she had stumbled, half asleep into her bedroom. There she, as she usually did, stripped down to skin and lay naked on top of her covers. The vibrator somehow managed to stay in place. The thought of him watching her, made her stomach clench and turn; first in those moments when she stripped down, and then as she tossed and turned in her bed.

The reasons for her incredibly x-rated dreams became clear, she wondered about him sitting there watching her in sleep, turning the toy off and on the see her reaction. She tried to remember if she had reached an orgasm for him even that was only on his whim.

The beeping of her instant messenger service brought Julia back to herself. The constant feeling of the dildo was making her realize exactly how much she had to pee. Curious as to how she was going to manage to go to the bathroom while still following his orders, Julia crossed the room to the computer screen and sat at her desk. The IM window floating there on her screen made stomach clench. The screen name was unfamiliar, although she knew who spoke to her.

Strictly: Good morning, slut. I gather your sleep was not very refreshing. I am sure you will be glad to know all the cameras are equipped with microphones, so you will not be typing your replies, you will be speaking them.

Strictly: This will make the day's events so much easier on you. Now give me a sweet good morning whore, and then open your present. Really, you should feel very lucky with all the gifts you have been given lately.

It took a moment for Julia to fully comprehend what the message said and even then, she had to reread it to be sure. The thought of her entire life coming down in shambles around her drove Julia onward.

Still her voice wasn't very loud, even to her own ears. "Good Morning."

Strictly: Louder

The second time Julia's voice came out stronger, "Good Morning."

Strictly: Sir, you will call me Sir. At all times, understood.

"Yes, sir, Good morning Sir."

Strictly: Good girl, now the delightful habit you have of sleeping above covers, naked like a whore will continue. That ridiculous robe will not. I want you to take it off, slowly, in front of a camera. Don't forget to open the package, I won't tell you again.

"Yes, sir."

Julia's hands trembled as she reached for the knotted belt at her waist. She followed his instructions and stood, turning to the camera on the mantelpiece. She remembered what he said about doing it slowly and inched the cool silk of the robe down her shoulders. The red fabric soon slid over her hardened nipples and Julia felt herself becoming incredibly aroused knowing he was watching. Soon enough the robe was a puddle of red silk at her feet.

Julia returned to her spot at the computer and eyed the package sitting on her desk, her pussy aching at the ever present but never quite enough action of the vibrator.

Strictly: Mmm... so hot, I wonder if you'll be wanting it as much when I have you thoroughly speared and begging on my cock.

Julia's hands tore at the paper trying to ignore the words glaring on the screen in font of her. The package contained a small electroshock device with sticky pads to affix to her body; coming out of the black device was a USB cord.

Strictly: I see you're astounded into speechlessness. I deserve the ability to punish you for minor indiscretions without having to threaten to reveal our little secret. You can't learn to be a good girl without some reinforcement.

She didn't believe this could be happening really. Julia stared mutely at the cruel device in her hands.

Strictly: Answer me whore, then thank me for the gift, while you're putting it on and hooking it up of course. I believe you've already earned my ire several times over.

Julia's eyes glazed over in fear. However, she managed to still her hands and remove the backs to the sticky pads. Before saying in a shaky voice

"No Sir and I want to be good. Thank you for the gift."

Strictly: Good girl, now I want two of the conductors to go on your nipples and the remaining one right above your clitoris. Then plug the transmitter into the USB port and the other cord into the wall. Afterwards back the chair up until you can see your entire body on the screen, lean back and spread your legs.

"Yes Sir."

Julia attached the electrodes to her body the hooked the transmitter to her computer. She slid her chair back about a foot then spread her legs wide. It was disconcerting to her to see herself splayed out on the computer, her freshly shorn pussy looked moist even on the monitor. She wondered if he was enjoying her.

Before she could have another thought, hot pain flared in her left breast, and her body jerked slightly.

Strictly: That was a test; the remainder of the punishment will not be so easy on you. I wish you wouldn't require punishment, but you have to learn what it means to displease me. By the time we are done, the mere thought of my displeasure should be enough to make you think dearly about what you do.

"I'm sorry Sir, please I understand, please."

Strictly: You will, pet.

Julia would have screamed if her jaw hadn't seized with the rest of her body. Pain flooded her from all those delicious spots that only gave pleasure before. She couldn't manage to think, or control herself. Her earlier desire to pee over-rode her self-control and she felt the warm liquid pool between her legs.

Several long moments passed, after which she tasted metal in her mouth, before he stopped. Julia sucked a ragged breath, and then noticed new typing.

Strictly: Breathe now; we will stop for a moment. When we stop, I want you to thank me. You must remember that you are thankful for the fact that I punish you, even if for right now it is only because I am not telling your secret.

It took a moment for Julia's jaws to unclench enough to speak to him. Her throat was dry and it made her reply scratchy, but she managed to be loud when she said

"Th-thank you Sir, for your punishment." Julia's stomach clenched in embarrassment that she would have to reveal that she pissed herself to him.

Strictly: You know, you speak as if you were born to have a master, I am surprised one hasn't found you yet.

"No Sir I've never had anything like this happen to me. Sir, I'm sorry Sir I had to use the bathroom earlier and didn't, then, well..." Her voice trailed off

Strictly: Well it's about time then, regarding you needing a Master, as for the other, please continue your sentence.

"Sir, I peed on myself and in the chair."

Strictly: Now, this should teach you that you need to tell me of these matters as soon as you feel the need to relieve yourself. You never know when I will choose to punish you, and it will be too late if you wait until I am in the midst of it before you say anything. Now you will have to wait to take care of this, we don't work on the convenience of your pleasure, cunt.

Julia's reply was cut off by another jolt from her tormentor. This time it seemed like it lasted far, far longer than the first shock she got. By the time, he stopped, tears were leaking out her tightly closed eyes, and her speech was hard to get out.

"thknck...Th-thank You Sir."

Strictly: I'm glad you stopped begging, I dislike it. When I punish you, it is because either you deserve it, or I want it, sometimes both. Nevertheless, in neither case will begging get you out of it. You can feel free to whimper and whine, even cry, I want to know what feeling it causes you. Believe me when tell you I am fully aware you want it to stop, and would do anything to achieve that, I'm not interested in listening to it though.

"Yes Sir."

Strictly: Now I want you to relax, lean back and spread your legs like a good little pet. Pleasure yourself for me.

"Pleasure myself, Sir?" Her attempt at dissimilation was met with another jolt, this one set her pussy to tingling.

Strictly: Don't play the coy, naïve innocent with me cunt, remember I was at the party you gang fucked. Might I refresh you to the fact that the only inspiration you needed for that was a little alcohol, I have quite a bit more on my side then a shot or two, I should hope.

"You are right Sir. Thank you."

Strictly: I don't need a fuck toy to tell me that, why aren't you masturbating?

Julia again received a sharp shock to her pleasure epicenters. When her thoughts cleared, the first thing in her mind was whether she looked appealing to him while he punished her. Julia reluctantly released her white-knuckled grip on the arms of her chair and slid her hands across her torso, catching up her breasts gently at first and then with increasing pressure she twisted and pulled at her nipples.

"Thank you Sir."

Beginning to feel the twisting grip of pleasure inside her and the building need seeking to overwhelm, Julia let her eyes drift closed while one of her hands slid across her stomach and down to catch up her clit and wishing, she could slide a digit or two in her sopping pussy. Abruptly another shock jolted her, twining in with her enjoyment of the task at hand, her eyes flew open when he had stopped.

Strictly: Keep you eyes open, this is about me, not you and you will remember that even when receiving pleasure.

"Yes Sir, Thank You." Julia kept her eyes open and fixed on the whore on her computer screen, watching her hands continue their play. The need to cum began building in a torrent in her gut, she almost lost control when the vibrator began buzzing, hard. Julia's body stretched out her pussy milking the toy, fingers twisting and marking her nipples. She could feel it, right on, the edge of the precipice her hips started rocking on the hard plastic try to push it deeper, feel it more.

Julia started to find she enjoyed watching herself, seeing her skin pinken, the wanton thrust of her pelvis against the seat beneath her. Her breathing began to labor, the speed of her rocking increasing. This time the electricity felt like fire inside her skin, pulling her from her pleasure, snatching away what she had been building towards, what she had been aching for.

Strictly: Good girl, start again shall we, this is very... exciting for me.

This went on for sometime, his cruel game. Julia would stroke, play and tease her way to the very edge of an orgasm and he would stop her every time with a well-placed jolt from his machine. Julia felt like the desire to cum was driving her insane it was all she wanted her insides ached with the need to release, even the air brushing across her nipples almost set her off.

"Please, why are you doing this to me? please Sir, let me cum." Julia felt tears sliding down her cheeks frustrated need shredding her self-consciousness.

Strictly: I do it because it pleases me, cunt. Which should be enough for you, and unless you can manage to cum during the electric shock, I fear you're going to be very frustrated. I am training you to my pleasure, I believe we've already discussed this.

"How am I supposed to find out who you are, if I'm trapped here like this? With you watching me all the time. I ca-" Julia's tearful tirade was cut off by yet another painful electrocution, this one was strangely satisfying, and when it stopped she felt calmer.

Strictly: Whore, let me make this perfectly clear for you, I will not stop you from trying to find me, I will not stop you from doing your job. I will distract you and play with you as much as I please. I will punish you when I so desire, you will be held accountable to me for anything and everything you feel, do or say.

Each statement seemed punctuated by a shock to her clit and nipples.

Strictly: If you weren't such a dirty cunt, in the first place none of this would have happened, so really you only have you and that sloppy pussy of yours to blame for your current predicament. I am doing you a service, you need me girl, don't you?

"Yes Sir, Thank you. I just - " Once again he jolted her, increasing the buzzing of the vibrator at the same time. God she wanted to fuck.

Strictly: MASTURBATE, COCK JOCKEY!

Julia rubbed at her clit, keeping her eyes open she watched firm breasts pulled, she could see the white dildo poking out of her clenching pussy lips, frustration and fear caused her pace to increase, her fingers to twist harder. She tried pinching her clit and rubbing it like a tiny little cock one finger on either side. This time when the shuck came instead of freezing up, she worked through it.

Feeling the skin vibrating and dancing under her fingertips. Julia let her body arch backward, keeping her wide-open eyes on the flickering wanton display in front of her.

He shocked her again, Julia rode it out gyrating helplessly wanting to feel a cock inside her, anywhere at this point. Anything but the plastic dildo and intermittent shocks. She wanted this flesh and blood Master of hers, wanted HIS cock jamming up into her pussy, raping her ass...

Julia moaned in pent up ecstasy, rotating her hips.

"Please Master, please." The phrase just escaped out of her mouth she wasn't even sure that was what she wanted to say but it felt right once it was out. Right there, she could feel it coming, her world centered around her pussy, she felt swamped with ache.

The electricity came, sending crawling finger and tingles around her breasts, inside her chest. It felt like her skin was alive all the hair standing up on edge, the electrode just above her cunt sent spirals into her uterus and she was frozen. Then the orgasm came, washing over her in tidal waves, jerking her body in the chair. It felt like the vibrator was being sucked up inside her. Julia was lost.

A few long moments later, she came back to reality.

Strictly: Good girl that should be good enough for our first session. Go ahead and remove the electrodes. You can take care of your mess now, it should suffice to teach you a much-needed lesson in humiliation. Now remove the vibrator from your pussy, whore.

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir." Julia pulled the pads from her body, shaking hard still and vowing to do her best to keep him happy with her. It occurred to her that he had said he would punish her sometimes just because he wanted to, Julia fervently hoped that didn't happen to often. When she pulled the toy out of herself, the emptiness was a strangely unfamiliar feeling after 24 hours of milking its unforgiving surface.

Strictly: By the way fuck toy, you will crawl anytime you are in this house. The rest of the day is yours, but don't leave the premises, I'll know.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • She Is Tormented Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 439 milliseconds