• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Maria Loves Mickie's Thongs

Maria Loves Mickie's Thongs

12345

Author's note:

This story was co-written with another author who wishes to remain anonymous.

***

Maria's POV

Another house show just about to come to an end. All that's left is the main event and the divas match which is currently taking place right now between the current WWE Women's champion Lita vs my good friend onscreen and off Mickie James.

Of course being the coward that she is Lita has thrown another obstacle in Mickie's way of winning the title and tonight's stipulation is that Edge is the special guest referee.

As for me I'm on my way to the women's locker room.

I would love to watch the match between Mickie and Lita however it's obvious who is going to win partly due to the fact that this is a house show and titles very rarely change hands at house shows also the fans don't know this yet but Lita is planning on retiring at Survivor Series in a couple of weeks and word is she is going to end up loosing her last match at Survivor Series for the title to Mickie who she has been feuding with since she got the title.

While everybody hates Lita the character the person behind the character Amy Dumas is a really great person and it's a pity that she has decided to retire so soon after Trish.

Come Survivor Series that will be two veteran WWE Divas who have retired in less than 3 months of one and other.

Then the No.1 diva around here will be Mickie. It will be her job to carry the division on her shoulders. Of course others like Melina, Victoria, etc will be there to help her, however the diva with the belt is the one the company looks upon to carry the division.

The reason why I'm on my way to the women's locker room isn't to get changed it's because I have got a gut feeling that Mickie will have left something on the floor for me.

And sure enough there it is.

One of Mickie's thongs.

Of course she didn't leave the thong there on the floor on purpose however having said that I find it hard to believe she could miss seeing it on the floor either when she turned around from going through her bag or when she's finished changing since her thongs are very rarely far away from her bag or in some cases the locker that she is using to keep her stuff in.

Maybe she knows that somebody will pick up after her.

I doubt she'd leave them on the floor though if she knew what that somebody did with them before they returned them to her bag or locker.

I can't really remember when this ritual of mine and in a way Mickie's started her leaving her thongs on the floor me picking them up, using them, and then putting them back with the rest of her stuff.

It feels like it has been happening since she first joined the RAW roster. Let's see I joined the roster November 2004 and she joined in October 2005. That's.......... 11 months after me. We became friends immediately when she joined and have gone from just being friends to being best friends. However I have to admit that from day one I was attracted to Mickie and saw her as more than a friend. I was scared to begin with because I had never felt that way about a woman before. Sure when I looked at a woman like Trish Stratus I thought they where beautiful but that was it I never thought anything more.

With Mickie I thought she was beautiful.......... and I also wanted her. I still do want her.

Up until a little while ago I never thought I would have a chance with Mickie because I always figured her as being straight. Then again I'd always figured I was straight as well.

But then I found out that Mickie and Trish had been.......... I guess you could say romantically involved.

At least that was the way Mickie saw her relationship with Trish.

If you talked to Trish though she didn't consider it anything serious at least it wasn't serious enough for her to dump her off the road boyfriend and high school sweetheart for Mickie. In point of fact she'd done the opposite dumped Mickie for him.

The way in which I found all of this out was actually through Mickie herself.

I'd noticed that she wasn't herself after Trish left when it came time for her to be her character she did it but as soon as she came back through the curtain she wasn't like her character anymore and normally she was just a little less hyper.

So one night I saw her drinking alone in the bar of the hotel that we where staying at I sat down with her and after drinking a little with her I decided to try and find out what was bothering her.

She actually broke down right then and there and told me everything. How her and Trish got together all the way to their last night together which had been the last RAW before Trish's last match at Unforgiven.

In Trish's defence she had told Mickie right from the start that their thing was just an 'on the road' thing at least that was what Trish called it and that it wasn't going to develop into anything more than that and Mickie had accepted that.

She told me the reason she had accepted that was because Trish had been her first lesbian experience. She also told me that she had kinda hoped despite what Trish said things would end up turning their 'on the road' thing into more.

Obviously it didn't pan out that way.

I did my best to comfort her as best I could as her best friend and I won't deny I was tempted to confess my true feelings for her however I knew that that wasn't the right time.

Despite knowing that it wasn't the right time I kinda wish now I had because I don't think I will ever find the guts to tell Mickie how I really feel about her for two reasons.

1: I've never been with another woman before

And

2: As much as I like the idea of Mickie being my girlfriend I don't want to jeopardise our friendship for something that might not turn out the way I imagine it turning out.

So this is as close as I will ever get to her by smelling the inside of her thongs I can close my eyes and imagine what it would be like to be with her while I play with myself.

Which is exacterly what I'm doing right now in this bathroom cubical a short distance away from Mickie's bag which I will put the thong back in once I have finished using them.

Wait, what was that!?

I just heard a noise which sounded like the women's locker room door opening.

It was! I just heard it close. That means I'm not alone. And as much as I would like to think that it is Lita I know it's not because she now changes with her onscreen off screen boyfriend Edge. And all the other divas have already left for the night. Which means it can only be one person.

Mickie!

The fact that the owner of the object that I'm holding in my hand is in the same room as me causes me to sit down on the toilet and as I do the sound of me sitting down on the plastic echoes throughout the room.

"Oh God."

I say under my breath hoping against hope that Mickie didn't hear that noise.

I hear footsteps as I quietly stand back up.

"Hello."

I hear Mickie call out causing me to swallow hard able to tell that she is a lot closer to the toilet stalls than I would like her to be.

"I know your in here."

She then says.

"And I know that you have something that belongs to me."

She then adds.

I close my eyes and swallow hard again praying to god to help get me out of this.

"It's no use being quiet."

Mickie then says.

"I know you're in here."

She adds.

"Come out and show yourself."

She then says.

I'm sure Mickie knows that I'm not about to do that.

"Alright then."

I hear Mickie say which brings me out of my thoughts.

"I'll come and find you."

With that I hear footsteps and then hear a bang as though something has just hit a wall or something and I hear the noise again and I suddenly realise Mickie is going down the line of cubicles checking to see which one is locked and which one isn't and she's already down two cubicles and has got four more to go until she finds me.

In a weird way I'm glad that this cubical is locked because it means..........

Oh no!

The doors not locked.

Dammit I was in such a rush I totally forgot to lock the door.

Mickie is down too more cubicles which means she only has the one next to me and this one.

Now she's just got this door to do but I can still shut it before..........

"Maria!?"

Mickie says looking at me in shock and disbelief.

I close my eyes mentally asking god to let the ground open up and swallow me whole so I don't have to face Mickie.

I open my eyes and see Mickie still standing in front of me with the same shocked expression on her face.

"Hi Mickie."

I say unable to believe how I have just greeted her considering she has just caught me with a pair of her underwear in my possession not only that but she caught me hiding in a toilet however I can't think of anything else to say.

Mickie's gaze slowly moves from me to the thong in my hand.

"What are you doing with that thong?"

She asks me.

I feel like telling her that she really doesn't want to know but I know that that won't help things.

"I found them."

I say instead hoping against hope that I can get out of this without revealing anything.

"Where?"

Mickie then asks me her focus now off the thong in my hand and back on me.

"On the floor."

I tell her unable to believe that I can actually look Mickie in the eye and yet that is what I am doing.

In the back of my mind knowing that there is no escape from telling Mickie the truth and yet still going through with this charade.

"In here?"

Mickie asks.

"In the locker room."

I tell her.

"Where exacterly?"

Mickie then asks.

"On the floor."

I say knowing that that isn't going to be a good enough answer and yet really not wanting to say anymore than that..

"Where exacterly on the floor?"

Mickie asks me her stare makes me feel as though she can see right through me I am sure she can see right through this charade.

"Where they by anybody's bag?"

Mickie then asks.

I close my eyes begging god one last time to get me out of this somehow.

"Yes."

I say swallowing hard.

"Who's?"

Mickie asks.

I swallow hard again knowing that this is it no escape now I'm about to loose my best friend.

I swallow hard one more time.

"Yours."

I say finally opening my eyes and forcing myself to look at Mickie feeling as though any minute I am going to break down and cry and yet somehow managing to hold it in.

"And is this the first time?"

Mickie asks me the sound of her shock evident for all to hear.

I can't verbally answer her anymore so I nod my head knowing any minute I'm going to break down.

"Why?"

Mickie asks finally after the longest and most uncomfortable silence I have ever experienced.

I try and think of a good answer however the only answer I can come up with is the truth and so after an even longer silence between us I finally say.

"Because it's as close as I will ever get to you."

As soon as the words leave my mouth I know I should have kept silent and kept thinking of a better way to put what I wanted to say than that.

I look at Mickie and can tell she knows or at least she has an idea what that means.

"Maria."

She says.

"Do you.......... do you have feelings for me?"

She asks after a moment of silence.

I look at her hoping that my eyes will give her the answer she is looking for however I can tell from the look on her face she needs verbal confirmation.

"Yes."

I say my voice just as horse as her's.

"I do."

I then add.

Mickie simply stares at me for what feels like an eternity before she finally blinks and looks around and almost for the first time realises she is standing in front of a toilet cubical.

"Let's go and sit down."

She says not looking at me but rather simply turning and heading towards her bag.

I take a deep breath and exhale slowly not quiet sure exacterly what is going to happen next and yet feeling it best to do as Mickie says. So with her underwear still in hand I follow her to where her bag is and I notice that she is sitting next to it. When I arrive she looks up at me and the look on her face is one I have never seen before because it is unreadable.

From the first time we met all the way up until now I could almost always tell what type of mood Mickie was in either by her facial expression or the look in her eyes however right here and now both her eyes and her facial expression are completely unreadable.

I can't tell if she is still shocked, or disgusted, or angry, or whatever and this frightens me even more than being caught if that is even possible.

I turn my eyes from Mickie and walk over and sit down opposite her keeping my focus on the floor partly out of shame and party out of fear of seeing that look on Mickie's face and in her eyes again.

"How long have you felt this way?"

I hear Mickie ask finally breaking the silence in the room.

"Honestly?"

I ask her and lift my head up to look at her and as I do I notice that the unreadable expression on her face has gone she is now simply looking at me with a rather curious expression on her face.

"Honestly."

Mickie says.

I keep my eyes locked with her's so that she will know what I am telling her is the truth.

"Since the first day I met you."

I tell her.

Mickie slowly sits back almost as if she has been hit by something and it is slowly sending her backwards.

"Is this the first time you have ever felt something like this?"

She then asks me.

I nod my head.

"Why didn't you ever say anything?"

Mickie then asks me.

"At first, because I never thought you where.......... you know.........."

I stop not wanting to offend her by calling her a lesbian just in case she isn't due to the fact that despite her relationship with Trish I haven't seen Mickie with anybody since which isn't to say she isn't with somebody and that that somebody isn't male.

"Gay."

Mickie finishes for me.

I nod my head.

"And since you found out about me and Trish?"

Mickie asks me.

I keep my eyes locked with hers, partly not wanting to look at her because I am telling her everything, and yet I'm determined not to break eye contact until everything is out in the open.

"Because we're best friends."

I say.

"I'd love us to be more."

I tell her honestly.

"But I'm not willing to risk the relationship that we have for something that might not happen."

I add.

There is a long silence between me and Mickie before the silence is finally broken with Mickie saying.

"What makes you think it won't happen?"

It's now my turn to sit back as if I have just been hit by something and in a way I feel like I have as I look at Mickie who is now smiling at me.

"Are you saying.......... you feel the same way?"

I ask her finally getting my voice back.

Mickie runs her hands through her hair before looking back at me again.

"To be honest with you Maria."

She says making me think maybe she is playing with me trying to get my hopes up and yet I can't imagine Mickie doing something like that to anybody least of all her best friend which I hope I either still am or still can be despite this.

"I don't know."

Mickie then says bringing me out of my thoughts and back to reality and the present.

"I mean you're right. We have been friends for a long time.......... and this.......... if we try this.......... it will change everything.......... and it might not work out.......... that doesn't mean I don't want it to work out."

Mickie once again runs her hands through her hair evidently having a hard time trying to find the right words for what she is trying to say to me.

"What I am trying to say is.......... even though there is a chance that this might not become anything.......... if you're willing.......... I would like us to try it and.......... see what happens."

Mickie says looking back at me with a small rather hopeful looking smile on her face.

I take a deep breath and swallow hard as I slowly take this all in.

Unable to believe that this is really happening. That my best friend Mickie James is actually asking me if I would be willing to be with her as more than friends.

"If you're willing to give it a try Mickie."

I say looking back at her with an ear to ear smile on my face knowing that despite the chance that this might not work out or as Mickie said it might not become anything more I also want to see where we as a couple go.

"So am I."

I add.

For the next couple of seconds both me and Mickie sit where we are staring at each other with the same happy expression on our faces however it is evident that neither one of us knows where or how to move on from here.

Finally Mickie stands up and walks over to me and sits down next to me on my left side.

We stare at one and other for a couple of seconds more before Mickie slowly closes the gap between us and I feel her lips on mine.

Feeling her lips on mine or knowing that her lips are touching mine seems to set my body on fire I feel as though every single nerve in my system has just been woken up with an electric shock however I quickly get over the shock and enjoy and melt into the kiss.

Our first kiss is a wonderful won without a doubt the best first kiss I have ever experienced funny thing is I feel as though Mickie is holding back as though she wants to either go further or give me more and yet she is afraid to because this is my first kiss with another woman.

After a few minutes I decide to let Mickie know that she can give me more and that I want more by opening my mouth just enough to let my tongue slip out and run across her lips specifically the line in between them trying to get her to open up her mouth and let my tongue in.

Mentally I can't believe I'm doing this trying to get us to move so fast from just kissing to French kissing and yet there is another part of me that wants this wants to move on to the next step and from there move on to the next step and so on and so on.

I can tell by the look in Mickie's eyes that she is shocked by my action however she slowly opens her mouth allowing my tongue to enter her mouth which thrills me and makes me smile even more. As I slip my tongue into her mouth and the moment our tongues touch it sends a thrill through my body the likes of which I have never experienced before. It's not as intense as when Mickie's lips and mine first met but pretty close. It's enough of a shock to make me increase the intensity of the kiss that Mickie and I are sharing.

I can't believe how forceful and passionate I'm being due to the fact I know I have never ever been this passionate or forceful before. Then again I never thought or imagined that this would ever happen so I guess the fact that it is is causing me to let all of my feelings that I have kept bottled up since the first day I met Mickie out.

All of a sudden I feel Mickie's hands on my shoulders running up and down my shoulder blades in a kind of almost massaging type of motion making me feel really good.

Slowly she moves her hands down my arms running her hands and fingers all the way up and down my arms and across my shoulders she then goes even further moving further down until she is touching my hands and that is when she stops and I stop as we both feel something in my hand and we slowly break the kiss and look down at my left hand and see that the thing in my hand is Mickie's thong which we obviously had both forgotten about until just now.

I lift my head up and look at Mickie who looks back at me and we both smile due to the fact that what we where just doing was due to the thong in my hand and yet we both totally forgot about them.

Once our smiles fade Mickie looks over towards the showers.

"Would you like us to continue this in the shower?"

She asks me turning her attention back to me.

I look over towards the showers and immediately get what Mickie is suggesting and although I'm tempted to take Mickie up on her offer.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Maria Loves Mickie's Thongs

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds