• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Icebreaker

Icebreaker

12

(I hope you enjoy my little fantasy. Do let me know if you do or don't.)

Owning a sex toy manufacturing company has its advantages.

She got the idea when shopping for clothes. You know those little studs and pins that they stick through the cloth that will set off the alarm if taken out of the shop. The assistant has to put the stud in a special thingy on the counter in order for it to be removed. Well she saw these and had the first part of the idea. Then when she unlocked and started her car afterwards with the proximity detection key the whole thing was clear to her.

If you are invited to the launch party for a new sex toy you have to expect a surprise or two. Shedding clothes was only to be expected. Her lawyers insisting upon the guests signing disclaimers and the presenting clean medical certificates, but after all this was only sensible. However getting an invite that also advised that you arrive at the party clean in every way might have hinted at what was to follow.

On arrival each guest was kept in a waiting room, before being greeted by the Boss herself, who took him or her through to a side room. There she, or one of her assistants, helped the guest to undress, and to then choose and to insert one of the special toys that were being launched. Wearing a butt plug was nothing new for most of the guests, but care was taken to ensure that size and lubrication was appropriate for each person. Each plug had a small shiny stud in its base set with a coloured gem. As each person declared that their plug was comfortable, their assistant, mine was the Boss herself, reached down and removed this stud and threw it into a dish in the middle of the room. This brought gasps of surprise, as the removal of the stud caused the plug to expand inside the guest so as to make any chance of non-surgical removal very unlikely. As this happened, a photographer caught the look on the face of each guest. The assistant then picked another random stud from the dish and put it into place on the plug. The stud locked onto place, but the plug did not shrink.

The guests were then led into the main party room. As they used to say on the adverts for various nasty pieces of merchandise, "It breaks the ice at parties". So it was to prove.

I, as a guest, naked, but with the base of a rather large butt plug peeping out from between my slightly parted buttocks, entered the party I was feeling somewhat confused. I looked around me. The party was in full swing, and I mean swing. Large areas of the floor was thickly padded, but there were also other pieces of well padded furniture around and a number of hammocks and swings – but not exactly of the children's playground variety. All sorts of erotic activity was taking place, but I did notice that any folk who were not actually intimately entwined were standing individually, leaving some distance between each other.

Walking normally when a large butt plug is in place is difficult, but as a male with a normal prostate gland, I can tell you that trying to walk normally can produce some very interesting sensations. Looking round the room I could see other men standing with a slightly distant look in their eyes as they rocked their weight from one foot to the other, or rotated their hips. I realised that I was doing something similar. I decided I needed refreshment, so I walked slowly, carefully, and interestingly across to the bar. Above it, and elsewhere round the room, were signs saying "No-one should try to leave while wearing their plug." and "To remove your plug you must find your own key-stud." The barman made sure that I had read the signs before handing me a glass.

I am sorry to have to say that the drink offered was not really to my taste, it was rather sweet, and I suspect, not particularly strong, but in hindsight it was probably appropriate for the occasion. It provided energy, re-hydration, and did not result in anyone impairing their performance too badly. Also it was cold and the room was warm. I suppose that it really was rather refreshing.

I used the word 'hindsight' a moment ago. This is most appropriate. Given the situation it was impossible not to spend a large proportion of our time at the party looking at each others hindquarters. The lights were dim, but bright enough to see sparkles from the little coloured gems in the studs embedded in the base of each plug. I realised that the Boss, when she had helped my impalement, had taken care to prevent me even catching a glimpse of the stud from my own plug. I had no idea what colour its gem was. Now I am not totally stupid. The room was quite full. The stud from my plug could not be adorning any of the other guests who had arrived before me, so all I need do was to watch the door we entered through, and unless I had already missed him or her, the wearer of my stud would be one of the other late arrivals.

The Boss was not stupid either. I had not been standing sipping my drink for more than a moment or two before a very attractive young lady, nude except for a necklace bearing the sex-toy manufacturing company's name, and carrying a velvet bag came up to me. She surprised me by stroking my back. She reached down to my buttocks, and within my rectum I felt a slight click, and a reducing pressure from my intrusion. The lady had removed the gem from my plug. She dropped it into her bag. The plug continued to shrink slowly until she withdrew another stud from the bag and inserted it into the base. The plug grew back to its previous exciting dimensions. She blew me a kiss, and waved her hand coyly at me. I saw that she was wearing a ring bearing a similar little gem. As she moved across to one of the other guests to repeat the procedure I could see that she was not encumbered as all the guests were. She could walk normally. I saw other ladies and men also moving round the room carrying the velvet bags. I unsteadily found myself a corner and felt the external portions of my toy. I could feel the little stud and gem, It would twist, but would not come loose. I guessed that the lady's ring bore a sort of master key that could release any of the plugs. I was relieved that there was an escape route if I failed in the appointed task.

"Parties are meant to be fun" I thought, so I scanned the room to chose someone to talk to. I failed. I was chosen instead. To be more precise, a part of me was chosen. Normally having a raging erection at a party is a little embarrassing as it makes itself evident by the disarrangement of ones clothes, but somehow, with no clothes to stretch, I was not too concerned by my aroused state. Looking at the other men in the room it was the norm. Anyway, she caught my eye, smiled at me, pointed at my pride and joy, then waggled a finger at me to encourage me to approach. She smiled again as she watched me walk, or perhaps mince would be a better description, towards her. As I neared her, her, and then my facial expressions changed. She made a slight gasp, and squirmed slightly, while I emitted a word that I would not use in polite company, but that was highly appropriate in that sexually active environment. I moved back a step. It stopped. She nodded and smiled and she then took a step towards me. The closer we got the stronger it was. Our plugs were squirming and vibrating. To say that this was an exciting new product is exactly right. As we neared each other the sensations were knee-tremblingly strong – literally. We grabbed hold of each other to prevent ourselves from falling.

"Let's sit down." I heard myself say. She laughed aloud, and I realised the fundamental error in my suggestion.

"Let's lie down." she replied.

Only by stepping apart, and by walking hand in hand like two innocent teenagers could we manage the walk across to a vacant area of the padded floor. We carefully supported each other as we knelt and then lay beside each other. She rolled towards me. As we got closer the vibrations strengthened and became totally mind filling. She put her arms round me and pulled me over towards her. I thought I would pass out with the increasing sensation, but as we got still nearer still it reduced again and then stopped its vibration.

"Very clever, isn't it" she tittered. "As long as we are very very close we can talk to each other."

I experimentally rolled away from her, and we both gasped and quickly hugged each other closer again.

Isn't it strange how words suggest themselves when you are talking or writing. I could have said "She laughed", or "She smirked", but the word that came to me was "tittered". There is something about having a pair of large soft well-formed breasts caressing me that really turns me on. I drew back slightly and glanced at them.

"May I?"

"Yes please!"

I bent towards them and gently held one of the beautiful orbs in my hand. My thumb stroked the soft pinkness, then stroked the slightly more resisting brownness and finally the beautiful pouting hardness of the nipple.

Somehow it seemed perfectly reasonable to talk like that. We had the usual party chat, she learned that I had just arrived, but I think that that was obvious from my initial surprise at the vibrations her closeness had caused. I learned that she had already been there for some time, and that she had already discovered several people who were not carrying the stud to her plug. At ordinary parties it is quite normal to discuss each others clothing, perhaps to admire another's dress or tie. At that time it seemed perfectly normal to make small-talk about fashions in hair. I admired hers. We both agreed that the use of wax, razors or creams was uncomfortable and unnecessary. I commented that judging from the enticingly unkempt appearance of her hair, cranial and other, that she had already been fairly active, and she was happy to confirm this. She pointed out a couple of other people across the room, and made complementary comments about their giving and receiving of pleasure. While we chatted it seemed perfectly normal for me to fondle her, and for her to explore me. As we moved for this exploration the distance between out bums sometimes increased resulting in surges of excitation from below. This happened just as I took one of her engorged nipples into my mouth, and we both moaned appreciatively. She rolled me onto my back, straddled me, and blissfully slid her moist and silky passage over my upstandingness. Those gorgeous breasts swung above me, and I could not resist reaching up and rolling those nipples between my fingers.

"Oh my God, you are the one" she screamed. Now I am not against marriage. I was planning to marry sometime. However I am rather sceptical about the whole 'love at first sight', or in this case, 'love at first entry'. It is difficult, however, to think clearly when you are highly sexually aroused, your prostate is receiving the most stupendous massage, your fingers are tweaking two of the most attractive mammaries that they had encountered for a considerable time, possibly ever, and your penis is being caressed by vagina whose owner is apparently proposing to you.

"Get married? Are you sure? We've only just met!" was not exactly the most romantic thing to say then, however, at the time, I do not think she was concentrating on what I was saying. But that moment of reality had somewhat diminished my sexual rush, and so averted a rapid sticky climax. I was thus better able to watch and appreciate my partners insistent activity, and to help her on her way.

I think that her breasts and especially her nipples must have been particularly sensitive. Her orgasm certainly happened at the same time as I gave them an especially strong tweak. Her breathing came in short gasps, she held her breath for a long moment, and finally let it flood out in a huge moaning, groaning scream that caused many eyes to turn towards us, despite the various similar activities that their owners were simultaneously under- or over-taking.

She slumped onto my chest panting. There is something so beautiful about having given a partner that most intimate pleasure, and so I was smiling down at her as she raised herself from my chest to look into my eyes. "I think you are the one" she said again.

Looking at her, and especially at her breasts – I think that I am primarily a breast man if you hadn't noticed - led me to consider marriage anew, and not reject the possibility entirely, but I knew that we should not rush into things quite that quickly. I was not particularly rich, but I do know how expensive rushed and short marriages have been for one or two of my acquaintances.

"Mmmmm, " I murmured in reply. I would definitely like to meet you again, but how about we do not make any promises in haste."

"No silly."she tittered , and I mean tittered. She shook them cheekily at me as she delightfully agitated our joining point. "No, " she thought a moment, "We might meet again, but what I meant was I think you have the key to my plug." She sat up, and pressed my still proud penis deeper into herself. "Feel" I could feel a slight intermittent vibration through the thin layers of skin separating me from her plug. "I have not felt it do that before."

She slid off me. Although our plugs moved apart they did not now re-start their oscillations.

"Have a look."

She stood, turned round, and then squatted down over me. I have to say that although breasts are certainly my prime trigger, her arse was also a wondrous shape, and I found it impossible not to stroke and caress those two larger more muscular globes.

"I said look, not feel."

I turned my attention to the butt plug. In the centre of its base was the little stud with a pale lilac gem. I touched it, and she squirmed slightly. I pressed the gem, and with a click the whole stud popped out into my hand. She stood up and grabbed it. Now roll over. I did, and I felt her pressure on my plug and sphincter. There was a click, then another pressure and another click.

A moment later she rolled me onto my back and squatted over me again. Her hand reached back and she passed me a stud, but its gem was blue. I pressed it into the hole in the base of her plug, and for a moment it lit up. Nothing else happened until I gave the stud a twist, when I could see the plug move slightly in its shapely surroundings, and to begin to slide towards me. I put my hand up to catch it, but as it slid I touched the gem. I could see the inner part of the plug start to expand again. Her hand whipped round and she quickly pushed the plug back up into her. "That could be nasty, expanding it when it is neither in nor out." I touched the gem again. Out popped the stud. "What are you doing in there?" "I am seeing how it works" I replied. "And?" "When you put the right stud in place it lights up. Twist it and the plug shrinks. Then press the stud and it grows again. Touch it again and it comes out." "Ta.". She thought a moment. "Put the stud back. This party is going to be fun." I did as commanded. "OK? Comfy?" I asked. She wriggled her lovely bum in front of me and stood up. Almost immediately I felt the vibrations start up in me again with a vengeance. I sat up, grabbed her hand and pulled her down on top of me. The vibrations stopped. "I wasn't ready for that. Please stay near me for the moment." She wriggled on the floor so as to increase the distance between her bum and mine. She watched my face as the plug vibrated and took control of me. "Please stop it I pleaded." "I could go right away from you and it would stop." "I think I would prefer you near me." I replied quietly. "Well," she teased, "if you promise to be very good." She paused. "Again."

She waggled herself just enough to sensationalise my arsehole, then helped me to my feet.

"I'm Lesley. Who are you"

"This could get confusing. I'm Leslie. People call me Les"

"They call me Les too. I am sometimes as well. Do you mind"

"Not at all. I like variety too."

"We had better go about finding the key to yours, so that we can both leave the party."

I did notice that she implied that she had in mind that we leave the party together. This idea seemed to fit in very well with my own thoughts and strengthening feelings. To say that my memories of the rest of the party are a bit of a blur is accurate. This is not only because one effect of a strongly vibrating butt plug when trying to walk is to make ones whole body vibrate, and this shaking makes clear vision a bit problematic. Anyway, the search for the carrier of my plug's key stud took some time. Once people understood the behaviour of the toys a sort of etiquette had developed. According to this etiquette it was polite to catch someone's eye before approaching them, so that they are ready for the effects of the vibrations. We found all that was necessary for the test was the the two plugs be brought very close together, actual sex was not necessary, which was good, because not everyone is wholeheartedly in favour of having male-male or female-female intercourse. Politeness demanded that the two testers agreed the degree of clinch that was to be undertaken before the approach caused excitation that rendered sensible conversation difficult or impossible. But as happens everywhere, some people follow etiquette, others do not. Some people are naturally polite. Others seem to take pride in being as rude as they can get away with. At the party there were just a few of the latter type, some male, some female. The majority of the crowd politely did their utmost to ensure that their actions gave appropriate and welcomed pleasure to their partner of the moment. The ruder guests, however, used the fact that they might have something needed by another person as a form of blackmail, demanding something in return before making a test possible. Thus it was that we spent the next hour or so chatting to, and rubbing intimate parts with a large number of people. Lesley helped greatly, and seemed more than happy to provide the ransom payment on my behalf to a number of rude individuals before testing was permitted. Lesley did not seem at all upset when I chose to pay one or two ransoms myself.

The room was getting very steamy. It was warm enough to start with, but the humidity was greatly increased by there being a large shower area in one corner. After receiving the results of one man's ransom over her breasts we took advantage of it to wash each other down. It was quite difficult keeping close enough to subdue our plugs while massaging each other under the hot water.

It was during the shower that our quest was completed. A tall dark skinned lady that I had observed a few minutes before providing hand and mouth relief to another guest barged into the shower area. Her eyes were closed, and her face was liberally splattered with the results of the relief she has clearly provided. Lesley stopped attending to me and took her hand to lead her under the water. I did not watch her helping her new friend clean herself as her distance from me caused my plug to give me something else to attract my attention. I do have to admit that we were by then both somewhat exhausted. It could be said that we had both had a great quantity of several good things. I am not saying that we had had too much of good things, but that point was approaching. What I am saying is that I was tired, and at that moment I did not really need any more of that exquisite prostate massage I was receiving. I moved towards the washing couple. They were of necessity hugging each other in order to maintain their own concentration. Lesley is not very tall. Her new friend was much taller, with the result that Lesley's nipples were now amusing themselves by rubbing themselves on her partners midriff, while Lesley's mouth was occupied in the licking and sucking of her new friend's titties. I just about managed to control my knees enough to join them under their shower, and to get close enough to subdue my toy by rubbing my bum against Lesley's. I stood there getting my breath back when the pair of them moved. Lesley twisted and pushed her friend towards me. For a moment both our plugs made merry in our rectums, causing us to clutch at each other. In our grapple my feet slipped and I slowly collapsed onto the floor, using her as a kind of pole, as in pole dancing. This unbalanced her, and we were soon both in a knot of arms and legs on the floor. I could not move because she was on top of me, and she was stuck because her arms were behind me and I was lying on them. We lay there under the falling water trying to disentangle ourselves, laughing somewhat hysterically. This greatly amused Lesley, who took it into her head to introduce us to each other.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Icebreaker

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds