• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Black Women are Goddesses Ch. 03

Black Women are Goddesses Ch. 03

The world would run much more smoothly if everyone knew their place. My name is Kristin Jill Peterson and I firmly believe we all have our place in this world. Some of us must lead. The rest of us must serve. I belong to the category of leaders. I'm a five-foot-eleven, kind of chubby and big-bottomed, blonde-haired and green-eyed Irishwoman living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. I'm a college tennis coach by day and a BDSM exert and submission fanatic by night. This right here is my tale of getting by in the city of champions.

I've known my best friend Sharon Brown for years. We met while attending Boston University in the early 1990s. This six-foot-one, lean and muscular, short-haired and gorgeously dark-skinned black woman is one of my fellow dominants. A really kinky and very strong black woman who's really into the fast-growing interracial lesbian BDSM scene. We've dominated a lot of submissive people together. Both hunky men and sexy women of all kinds. We're both dominant mistresses. I am known as the White Goddess. And she is known as the Black Mistress. Neither of us has ever dreamed of submitting to anyone. Yet it's my fervent desire to dominate Sharon Brown. Not just dominate her but strip her of her identity as a dominant ebony mistress and transform her into my slave. The sexy slave of a dominant mistress. Why? I must have her. It's that simple.

Sharon Brown is in many ways the ultimate dominant. She's so tall, sexy and strong. A professional boxer who walked away from the world of women's heavyweight boxing after winning a world championship to become a police officer in the big city. These days, she's a ranking member of the Massachusetts State Police. A totally tough, absolutely strong black woman. I've always wanted her. And I must have her. As my submissive, my slave and my lackey. If only she knew what I had planned.

I recalled some of the experiences we shared. Sharon and I dominated a tall, good-looking Irishman named Doyle O'Connor once. He's a real estate agent who's really into interracial domination. Sharon and I dominated him in my basement. We had him on all fours, face down and ass up. While Sharon whipped Doyle with her thick black leather whip, I made Doyle suck on my strap-on dildo. I grabbed his hair and made him suck it. Afterwards, I fucked his ass with my dildo while he obediently licked Sharon's hairy pussy. I looked at Sharon who positively glowed while getting her pussy licked. Hot damn she looked fine. I've never confessed this to her but I've wanted her for years. What I wouldn't give to be able to lick her pussy. Unfortunately, I couldn't tell her that. A dominant can never submit to another dominant. Not even for one second. Otherwise all that we are is lost.

I enjoyed fucking Doyle's ass with my strap-on dildo. The Irish dude had a really supple asshole. I wonder if Sharon has a supple asshole. Hopefully I'd find out someday. Sharon took out her strap-on dildo and began fucking Doyle while I allowed him to lick my pussy. How I wished it were Sharon licking my pussy instead. But the Black Mistress would never abase herself by licking the White Goddess pussy. Oh, no. We're both dominants so we can't have that. As I watched Sharon thrusting the strap-on dildo deep inside Doyle's ass, I fantasized about fucking her with the dildo. It turned me on so much that I came, squirting hot girly cum all over Doyle's face. The submissive Irishman obediently licked me dry. He was a good submissive. Sharon and I had a lot of fun with him.

We had a lot of fun with another submissive. This time, the submissive in question was female. Female submission is quite fun to behold. Who was this latest submissive? A young Arab-American college student named Alexandra Abdul Kassim. Hailing straight from the United Arab Emirates. She was a hot one, folks. Standing five-foot-nine, lean, with dark bronze skin, pale gray eyes and long, curly black hair. Yeah, this Arab chick was definitely sexy. Like a lot of budding lesbians, she had a thing for older women. Well, older women don't get any hotter than the Black Mistress or the White Goddess. Trust me on that one.

Sharon and I took Alexandra Abdul Kassim on the ride of her life, folks. We smacked her face, pinched her tits and whipped her big round butt. We fingered her pussy, pissed all over her and inserted dildos into her pussy and asshole. I made Alexandra lick my pussy while Sharon fucked her with the strap-on dildo. Alexandra was a real screamer. We had tons of fun with her. In the end, she thanked us with sincere tears in those big gray eyes of hers. She had the time of her life. Sharon and I enjoyed dominating the sexy Arab woman. Afterwards, we talked about how much fun dominating young women was turning out to be. I told Sharon I wanted to dominate a young black woman someday. One of those sassy young black women from the inner city. I would love to break one down and make her submit to me. Sharon looked pale. She told me she didn't like the idea of my dominating a young black woman. When I asked her why, she simply told me she didn't like the idea. I found this strange, but dropped the subject.

My curiosity was piqued. Sharon Brown and I have dominated lots of people together. We've dominated Asians, Hispanics and Middle-Easterners. We've dominated more white men and white women than we cared to count. But to my knowledge we've never dominated a black person. Why? I was puzzled by this, and began looking at my friend Sharon in a new way. One time, while visiting her house in Brockton's opulent west side, I checked her computer while she was in the shower. I looked into her search engines and found a rather odd bookmark. She had saved a peculiar web page. In this porn site, a very pale-skinned young white woman was dominating a young black woman. She whipped the black woman, smacked her, and even fucked her pussy and asshole with the scary-looking strap-on dildo she had. Wow. Talk about strange.

I continued to search Sharon Brown's computer and found many more erotic bookmarks. In most of them, young black women were being dominated by blonde-haired white women. Mature white women having a field day dominating sassy black chicks. Wow. I was stunned. I thought Sharon wasn't into that. When she came out of the shower, I confronted her about it. Sharon's eyes went wide. I told her to fess up. She hesitated, then led me to the living room. Sharon told me that she had a dirty little secret. This strong black woman and totally dominant mistress longed to experience domination at the hands of a white woman. She was deathly afraid of anyone finding out. I smiled at her reassuringly and promised her no one would find out. Sharon nodded, and we shared a hug.

I told Sharon that I cared for her, and wanted to be there for her. I also told her that I didn't think any less of her as a strong black woman for wanting to submit to a dominant white female. She was stunned, and touched by this. For the next few days, we hung out as friends, and she shared many more secrets with me. One day, I flat out asked her if she ever thought about letting me dominate her. Sharon hesitated. I told her that she could trust me with her body and her secret. Sharon smiled, and nodded. Then she asked me to dominate her. What do you think I said?

We went to my house, and had a great time. We started out slowly at first. I dressed Sharon in a black and white maid's uniform and ordered her to clean my house. She did. As a lifelong dominant, I knew you must first break a sub missive's mind before taking over his or her body. After Sharon got done cleaning my house, I praised her work. Then I ordered her to serve me coffee. She did it very well. I asked her to suck on my toes and she obediently knelt before me to suck my toes. I couldn't believe how obedient she was. I resolved to dominate her completely. So I assigned her more menial tasks like cleaning up the house, and doing the dishes. She did it all splendidly, but I decided to punish her anyway. So I bent her over my knee and spanked her. Amazingly, she let me do that. This strong black woman must really love being dominated by her white female friend. Wow.

Afterwards, Sharon and I talked about her experience. I asked her how it felt. She told me that she was hesitant at first, but kind of liked being submissive. Good answer. The next time we got together, I pushed her a bit further. More menial tasks for her, with a harsher commanding tone used by me. When she didn't do things right, I berated her and also called her names. I even smacked her face when she talked back to me. She didn't seem to mind. We were making great progress. I asked her to call me Mistress and to refer to herself as my humble slave. She did. I loved it.

For over a week, I pushed Sharon's limits further and further. Once, I asked her to kneel before me and lick my pussy. Amazingly, she simply knelt before me and obeyed. She licked my pussy like it was sweet chocolate. Or should I say vanilla? Wow. Yeah, I had Sharon eating out of my hand. She still craved more domination from me. So one day, I decided to give her the whole enchilada. One night I summoned her to my house, then ordered her to get naked. Sharon obeyed. I admired her tall, sexy and muscular black female athlete's body. Hell, she still looked hotter than most women I knew. I was going to enjoy this.

I ordered Sharon to get on all fours and she did. Face down and ass up. I fastened bindings to her hands and feet, then told her I was going to fuck her in the ass. Sharon stared at me, stunned. I smiled wickedly, and smacked her big round butt. Then I spread her ass cheeks wide open and spat against her asshole. I fetched my strap-on dildo and a bottle of lubricant. I lubed up the dildo and also smeared some lubricant all over Sharon's asshole. Then, I pressed the dildo against her butt hole and pushed it inside.

I can't tell you how great this felt. To finally fulfill my dream of taking a fellow mistress, a strong black woman, and slowly turning her into my own personal bitch. I savored the experience. Sharon squealed as I pushed my dildo deep into her asshole. A piercing squeal. The kind of sound a submissive makes while getting some good fucking. And at last, Sharon was my submissive. I relished the sounds she made. The whimpers of a strong black woman being dominated by her shrewd white female friend. Gripping Sharon's hips, I pushed the dildo deeper into her asshole. I fingered her pussy while slamming my dildo into her ass. She was really wet down there. I guess she was really turned on. That's okay because I'm turned on too.

I rammed the dildo deep inside Sharon's ass, loving the sharp screams escaping her mouth as I fucked her. I always wanted to know if the Black Mistress could take it as easily as she could dish it out. I guess not. As a mistress, Sharon was stern and confident. As a submissive, she was a whiny bitch. I do so enjoy the reversal. If only my submissive initiates could see us now. The White Goddess is completely dominating the Black Mistress. It would turn on most of them, that's for sure.

I decided to change the game. So I flipped Sharon on her back and raised her long black legs in the air so that I could look into her face while fucking her in the ass with my big strap-on dildo. Sharon's eyes had a look of some pain, and surprised pleasure in them. I licked her lips and smacked her face hard. She looked at me, stunned. I laughed and smacked her again. I pinched her nipples and thrust two fingers into her pussy while slamming my dildo up her ass. Sharon squealed. I told her that now and forevermore, she was my slave and I was her mistress. Her black ass belonged to me. Sharon nodded. I rubbed her head, and smacked her some more. I plunged the dildo as far as it would go into her ass, then pulled out. Sharon's scream was a sound I would never forget. Damn, I should have recorded it. Oh, well. Maybe next time.

After this memorable experience, Sharon and I became as close as can be. We still go around the BDSM scene together, but she's now my submissive and I'm well-known to be her mistress. In the fast-growing interracial BDSM scene of the city, I've become known as the tamer of mistresses. I turn wannabe dominant women, those so-called mistresses, into my own personal bitches. I intend on acquiring many more dominant black mistresses, white mistresses and Hispanic mistresses and transforming them into my members of my submissive harem. Sharon was just the beginning. She's moved in with me, shares her life with me and does whatever I ask in our bed. Like a good submissive should. For I am her new mistress. She loves me. I love her. This works for us. Life is good.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Black Women are Goddesses Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 497 milliseconds