• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hot Fudge, Whipped Cream & Scarves

Hot Fudge, Whipped Cream & Scarves

I was eating a hot fudge sundae when I first saw him at the party. Our eyes locked and I slowly, seductively, pulled the spoon out of my mouth and smiled at him. I put the bowl on a table as he approached me.

"How are you?" I asked as we put our arms around each other.

"I'm good now that you're here." He smelled like soap and he felt so good.

Our embrace was a long, close, warm hug and it seemed that neither of us wanted to let go. We were in the middle of a crowd of people, which included both of our spouses.

"We have to quit meeting like this," Tom joked into my ear, "or we need to find a less conspicuous place..." His voice was warm and silky.

"We do, you're right!" I laughed into his ear and held him tight. Finally, so as to not draw too much attention to ourselves, we pulled back. My dress was low-cut and I saw that he was noticing my cleavage. His hand reached up, rubbing his thumb against my lower lip. "You had a bit of chocolate on your lip," he explained.

In just a few days Tom and my husband would be setting off on a business trip. "So your husband is leaving town...maybe I'll send him on his way and stay here with you."

Tom and I had flirted for over a year, but he had never talked quite so suggestively to me before. I always laughed it off as harmless flirting. "OK, sounds good to me," I bantered back.

I watched Tom for the rest of the night. Periodically he looked over at me and smiled. He was older than me but a very handsome man. He was tall and slim. The gray in his dark hair made him look very dashing. He wasn't muscular but he was in great shape. His words kept running through my mind.

"...a less conspicuous place..."

"...stay with you..."

I stepped out of the building into the warm night air. I needed a chance to think. The courtyard was decorated with little white lights in the trees. I was standing looking at them and up at the stars when I heard someone come up behind me. Hands went around my waste and pulled me back into a hard chest. I looked to the side and up to meet Tom's eyes. He smiled down at me. "A beautiful night and a beautiful lady," he whispered. My heart was pounding and my knees felt weak. He pulled me tighter into him and I could feel his erection pushing against my ass. "Tom..." I began. "Ssshhhh...follow me," he said, leading me away from the building.

We walked to the back of the lot where it was dark and the trees were bigger. He pulled me behind a huge maple tree and his lips found mine. All of the flirting and longing and waiting melted into that one kiss. The kiss started off hard and passionate, but grew softer until he finally pulled back. His hands cupped my face and he looked into my eyes. "Aw Kate, you can't know what you do to me."

"Tom, what are we doing?" I whispered.

"I can see how lonely you are Kate. I can see it in your eyes. I see the sadness when you don't think anyone is looking. I'm lonely too and I find you so incredibly alluring." He bent his head down and kissed me again. My hands reached underneath his suit coat and ran up and down his strong back. His hands held my face as he kissed me, as his tongue explored my mouth. He broke the kiss and held me tightly against him. It felt so good to be held like that, but at the same time it felt foreign. I hadn't kissed a man other than my husband in over 25 years. My husband! Who was inside waiting for me! What was I doing?

"Tom? Are you out here?" Tom's wife's voice went through us like a knife. When I pulled back he put his finger up to his lips signaling me to stay quiet. He held me very still as we waited to see if we would be discovered. She hadn't come out of the building very far, but peeking around the tree, we could see her looking in our direction. We heard her tell someone that she didn't know where he had gone.

Finally she went back inside and Tom pulled me to him again. I was weak with both panic and desire. "Can I see you sometime?"

"Tom, I..." I began. I didn't know what to say. Suddenly "Yes" came out of my mouth. He smiled and kissed me again. It was sweet and warm and made me want more. "I have to get back inside," Tom said. I let him go. I sat down on the cool grass, looked up at the night sky and wondered what the hell I had just gotten myself into.

A month later my husband was out of town on business. It was around one o'clock in the morning and I was in a deep sleep. I woke up when I felt something hot and wet on my breasts. Tom had removed the sheet and the quilt and was lying on top of me naked. I had begun rubbing myself against him in my sleep, as his mouth began to arouse my body. I tried to sit up but he wouldn't let me. He pushed into me harder and sucked and licked and teased my breasts.

"Tom, how did you get in here?" I managed to say.

"You showed me where you keep the key outside the last time I took care of your dog." His hands caressed my breasts. His fingers twisted and pulled at my nipples. I arched my back and pushed my tits into him. His mouth found one nipple while his hand found another. He nibbled and licked my tits, back and forth, from one to the other.

He began kissing his way up to my face, kissing my chest, neck, cheek and lips. He brushed my hair away from my face and looked into my eyes. "I have thought of nothing else but you since the night of the party." His fingers stroked through my hair and I searched his eyes. "I keep thinking about you and that hot fudge and that whipped cream..."

"Are you sure we should do this?" I asked him. He chuckled and said, "No, I'm not sure, I just know that I can't wait any longer to be inside of you."

Tom reached down to the floor and pulled a bag up on to the bed next to us. "Let's see what we have here," he said teasingly. He pulled out a bottle of chocolate syrup. I licked my lips. He pulled out a spray can of whipped cream. I writhed against him. He opened the chocolate and poured some on my breasts, circling my nipples. He bent down and began licking and sucking it off. I reached for his ass but he suddenly looked up at me. He whispered that he had something else.

He put his hand in the bag but stopped, staring into my eyes, making me crazy in anticipation. His mouth turned into a slow sensuous smile and he pulled out four silk scarves from his bag, asking me with his eyes if he could tie me up. I shook my head in consent and he tied my wrists and ankles to the iron bed.

He picked up the chocolate and held the bottle tilted over my mouth. I opened my lips and he poured a slow stream into my mouth. He licked some chocolate off of my lips and then he poured more on my breasts and down my belly. He turned his body so that we were facing in different directions. As he began licking the chocolate off of my body I felt his dick nudge my lips. I opened my mouth and took all of him in. He was in complete control and pushed himself in and out of my mouth while he worked his way down to my mound. The taste of the chocolate mixed with the taste of him made me burn with desire.

He took the whipped cream and squirted some on my pussy. The feeling of the cold whipped cream on my hot body made me jerk and pull at the scarves. He had tied them tightly and I wanted to move but couldn't. I let out a groan.

His tongue probed into me and licked all over me, while his fingers explored my body and his dick bobbed in and out of my mouth. My whimpers, pants and moans made him lick deeper and rub harder. His tongue worked in and out of me, as he periodically added more cold whipped cream. Each time I felt the cold hit my body I jerked but was held down tightly. It was sweet torture.

Finally he turned his body and began licking his way up my body again. He reached my lips and I could taste myself on him. His tongue explored my mouth, our kisses becoming harder and more passionate. He squirted whipped cream into his mouth and then his tongue pushed it into mine. I was desperate for him to be inside of me.

I felt him leave me as he reached down to untie one of the silk scarves from around one my ankles. Then he was back, pushing my leg up over his shoulder, guiding his dick into me. He was enjoying penetrating me slowly but soon he picked up the pace. Our eyes locked on to each other's as he pounded into me. My foot hit his back with each thrust. We looked into each other's eyes as we both came, first me, followed closely by him. Deep, intense spasms overtook my body and as he watched me come he exploded into me.

He lay on top of me while his breathing returned to normal. Then he untied the other scarves. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and we held each other tight.

I was wondering if he had in mind an affair or if this was just one night of passion.

"What's next?" I asked him.

"Well..." he hesitated. "I think next we should take a nice long hot shower together and then I'll bring you back in here, put you on your stomach, and we do it all over again."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hot Fudge, Whipped Cream & Scarves

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds