• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • An Eventful Life Ch. 03

An Eventful Life Ch. 03

Six weeks had past since the last event. I had finally found a decent job and the days had become hectic. Gen and I barely had time to see each other. I'd get home, slap her a high five and she was off to work. The weekends were time well spent though. Friday morning arrived and I was looking forward to the lack of stress the weekends had been bringing recently.

The day was troublesome. No hot water for my shower before work, a traffic jam on the way in, and I was late for the biggest meeting of my life. Thankfully though, I was not the only one late. The day brought more complications, but I endured and maintained my composure. Gen had already finished her week, and thoughts of the peace ahead guided me through the ten hour day.

I pulled into the garage around 6:30 and was ready for a beer and dinner. I was in no mood to cook so I was hoping Gen had started something. I walked in through the den and noticed how nice everything had looked. The carpet had fresh vacuum tracks, tables were dusted, and a beer in a chilled coolie sat at the coffee table while the television was set to the sports channel.

My day was getting better and I kicked off my shoes. I ignored the beer for a moment and caught the aroma of sautéed onions and garlic. I made my way towards the kitchen and there she was; on all fours, in a short pair of shorts and tank top, mopping the floor by hand. I stood and captured the sight. Her new tan was starting to show well. Her rounded ass looked great moving in and out as she stretched back and forth wiping the floor. I was amazed how her breasts grazed the floor with every forward stroke and how her shorts tightened up enough to showcase her mound of meaty pussy lips as she retracted her forward stroke. She made it look effortless, but I knew cleaning that floor was a pain in the ass.

I wanted to sneak up behind her cop a feel, but I played nice and greeted her mildly. I said hello and told her I didn't know if it was how good she looked or the fact that she was actually cleaning the floor that aroused me. She let out a giggle and I looked to the stove. The onions, garlic, and celery, that I did not noticed, smothered thin slices of steak that had browned nicely. I turned the heat down and poured in the jar of stewed garden tomatoes sitting on the counter. She started Swiss steak, just the way I had shown her.

"I'm just about finished with the floor babe; the potatoes are already prepped and in a pot. Go ahead and grab them out of the fridge and put them on the stove. I'm going to jump in the shower."

I replied to her with a smile and said, "Sure thing."

She threw the cleaning towel in the washroom and removed her tank top on her way to the bathroom. I noticed the shimmering light coat of sweat on her breasts while she walked passed me as I put the potatoes on the stove to boil. Her head turned towards me offering a smile as she approached the bathroom door and slightly lowered her shorts exposing a tease of her round ass. In fact, I believed she had been teasing me since the moment I stepped into the house. An ice cold beer, the sports channel, a clean house, food cooking, on all fours in the kitchen cleaning the floor; I didn't know what she was up to but I was catching her tease.

The Swiss steak was simmering and the potatoes started boiling. I reduced the heat and cracked the lid on the potatoes and figured I'd start my beer. On my way back to the den I passed the bathroom. The door was wide open and looking through the sliding glass panes, her tanning skin contrasted well against the cream colored shower tiles. I wanted to pause for a moment and admire her, but the beer ruled the moment, and I knew I would be passing by soon to check on the food. I walked on by and mentally questioned myself how I could have ever gotten so lucky?

I sat down to take a couple minutes for myself to have a drink and catch the preview of the night's sports. A couple of decent college football games were on, but I knew my night was going to be better spent. I knew tonight was my night to be with my wife. After a busy week, I was ready to enjoy a dinner and some quality time. And after that, I was ready for a little more.

My beer was nearly finished so I figured it was probably time to check on the food again. I passed the bathroom to see the foamy shampoo rinsing down her back and fanning away as it splashed against her ass. She looked so good. I could hardly wait, but the food jumped back into my mind.

Everything looked good so I drained most of the water for the potatoes and lowered the heat to low on both burners. With everything basically ready I moved back to the bathroom to enjoy the view. One arm cupped her breasts while her other smoothed its way down her stomach towards her incredible pussy. Her middle finger slid between her pussy lips causing her to release one breast to squeeze the other. Her finger steadily moved back and forth between her lips before she began spinning her clit.

By now her breathing was increasing and shallow moans escaped from under her breath. The hand attentive to her chest tugged the nipple of each tit. The speed she was rubbing her clit decreased and became more forceful. The pressure she applied with three fingers opened her lips slightly I could tell she was getting close.

Her hips started to rock, she was holding both of her tits against her with her arm, and a long moan filled the bathroom. She finished rubbing her clit to draw her lips apart and slide her fingers against the fresh juices moistening her pussy. Her breathing was regulating and she turned to shut off the water. I did a 180 towards the steak to stir it one last time before starting to mash the potatoes.

I got the milk and butter out of the refrigerator before draining the rest of the water from the potatoes. I mashed them slightly with the mixer before adding the milk and butter. I turned on the mixer and there was Gen in the corner of my eye. Completely naked, smiling, at me and releasing her finger from her swollen hole she fed her finger to me.

"There are frozen green beans, why don't you cook those too. I am going to visit our old friends Josh and Todd tonight."

My heart sunk as I watched her turned back toward the bedroom with her sweet juices lingered in my mouth. Both Josh and Todd were old friends that would tag team Gen with me in our early years. I was bummed thinking this was going to be my night, and followed her.

"Are you serious?" "What's the plan? I asked.

"Not much," she replied. "We'll probably just stay at Todd's for awhile have some drinks, and relive the old days. I'll be back later."

I tried to give her attitude about the situation, but she figuratively slapped me in the face by noticing and pointing out that my cock was growing under my pants. She told me to have dinner, have some beers, and relax. She reminded me that I had a rough week and said I deserved some alone time. Even though I was ticked at the moment, I could do nothing to stop her. She walked out the door blowing me a kiss.

I sat down with my dinner and a beer and started watching a football game. The food was good, but I was missing Gen. Three hours had passed and I was finishing my tenth beer. I was ready to fall asleep and slowly did. I wasn't until after 3 a.m. when Gen got back home.

She woke me up from the couch and I went to bed. She crawled into bed over me putting her pussy in my face. I could smell that she had been used and she lowered her pussy onto my face. I started licking and she pulled my cock from my boxers. Her hole was well used but not full of cum this time. I kept licking as she began sucking on me. Having me completely aroused in no time she began to stroke me. She stroked as I licked and before too long, my orgasm released a gushing seed that ran down her fingers.

"I told you I would be home," she said. I was in no mood for talking so I just groaned in agreement wanting to doze off again.

"Well, I guess I'll just tell you all about my night tomorrow morning." That was the last thing I remember her saying as I fell asleep wondering what else she could do to create this eventful life.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • An Eventful Life Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 417 milliseconds