• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Fate Ch. 04

Fate Ch. 04

I awoke to movement, not realizing were I was I fought the mass that seemed to be attacking me. I thrashed, arms flailing. Only for my wrists to be held above my head and to be pinned to the mattress.

"Damn, sleeping in the same bed as you is like sleeping with a bear."

"Eli?" I said still a little confused but memories coming back to me now.

"No, it's the fucking boogey man. Who else?" He said letting go of my wrists still pinning me down.

"Yep, it's defiantly you. Could you get off me now?" I said putting both hands on his hard chest pushing him off, he didn't budge.

"I don't know you might attempt to beat me up again." He said turning his face to show a big red mark on his cheek that was rapidly diminishing.

"Oh, don't be a baby you heal way faster than me. It took me a full two days to get rid of the black eye and bloody lip."

"Hey, you pack a mean punch."

"I've been told. Can you get off me now?" I said putting both hands on his chest attempting to push him off again.

"Touching me doesn't make me want to get off you." He said with a smile. I instantly dropped my hands.

"You are not being a good bodyguard or person taking advantage of an eighteen year girl with a dislocated knee, and being a perv about it."

"Ha, don't play the damsel in distress, miss mean right hook. I am being a very good bodyguard." He accentuated 'very' by nuzzling his face into my neck bringing a chill to my spine, instantly making my nipples obviously hard through the thin fabric.

"Get off me!" She growled

"I don't see why, you obviously like it."

"That doesn't mean I like to like it."

"Wow." He said rolling off of me.

"Wow?"

"Yes, wow I haven't met a more stubborn person."

"I don't like needing help from you, I simply try doing it myself first."

"Ha, simply try first. Try hurting yourself more."

"Why are you such a jerk?"

"I don't remember you saying that as you cried yourself to sleep last night in my arms."

"As I remember I didn't exactly throw myself into your grasp." I snarled.

"You were just willing."

"Ha, I just gave up because I was so tired and you attacked me."

"Attacked you? Yeah, right you were upset and I calmed you down didn't I?

I didn't want to take this anymore I sat up and attempted to get up and hopped a few feet then wobbled falling to the side landing on my back."God, damn it." Eli hopped out of the bed and stood up, standing there in just boxers looking down at me. Then bent down and grabbed me by the hips.

"Hey! I'm fine right here." I shouted but he just looked down at me.

"Well, I'm not fine with you right there."

"To bad." I said calmly.

"No, to bad for you."He said picking me up faster than I could abject. "It's not a good idea to run away from an argument with me."

"I didn't think we were arguing, I thought we were having a lovely conversation."

"Ha, then I can't wait to have an actual argument with you."

"I know you can't." I said with a smile. He stood there just cradling me."Hey, while you're up carry me to the bathroom."

"I'd be delighted." Eli set me down in front of the toilet and walked out shutting the door. After a few moments I called him back in.

"I'm just so happy you are actually taking my help." He said walking back to his bed setting me down.

"For now."

"That gives me something to look forward too."

"You're welcome."

"I'm going to grab you some clothes."

"Don't be gone long." I said sarcastically.

"Don't worry I won't." He said with a wink. I fell back on the bed stretching my arms out taking a deep breath and letting it out audibly.

"I'm back, you miss me."

"It's like you where gone hours." I said eyes narrowing.

"Put this on." He said throwing me a pair of jeans and white blouse w/ undergarments.

"Where did you get these?"

"My sister Laura had been outfitting Annabeth so she volunteered to outfit you too. She had more than one closet full of clothes; luckily she's your size."

"Oh, okay."

________________________________________________

I rolled over and stretched un-entwining myself from Collin waking him. I looked up at him and he gave me a half smile. I busted out laughing at his appearance.

"What." He questioned.

"Your hair." I giggled random parts of it was flattened and others sticking straight up like he was mentally ill. I ran my fingers through his blonde locks fixing his crazy hair.

"Rough night?" I laughed.

"Actually yeah, you rolled about all night making random moans and sounds. And kept waking me up you moved around so much, you have a bad dream or something?"

"No, not bad exactly."

"Then, what?"

"It was a very, very good dream."

"Oh my god, you're dreaming about too you're just obsessed!"

"I'm sorry but the dream was very nice." I said letting out a breath.

"Keep in your pants." He joked.

"If you got it out of your pants I wouldn't have an issue."

"Haven't we had this conversation?"

"Yes but you haven't given me a solid answer. Are we are or not having sex?"

"The answer is yes, eventually either when I lose control or otherwise."

"I'm guessing you want otherwise?"

"Yep."

"What exactly is otherwise?"

"I don't know when it feels right."

"That's descriptive. But, let's go meet Eli and Kadence in the kitchen, this human-ish girl is hungry."

"Can't argue with that." He smiled kissing me on the cheek.

"That's all I get." I whined.

"For know."

___________________________________________________________

He was really pissing me off, he insisted on carrying me to the kitchen. While maybe twenty or more vampires stopped and stared with an expression that was obvious, "What the hell?" So here I was arms crossed with a disgusted look on my face as he made sure to go extra slow on his journey with a slight smirk on his face not looking down at me once.

"Asshole." I whispered not looking at him; I could feel his chest rumble with a chuckle.

"Oh come on, there just looking at you because their wondering why I am carrying such a beautiful woman around." He smiled. "There just jealous." He whispered.

"Flattery will get you now where." He just smiled at that one, I had to admit he looked cute when he smiled, his eyes seemed to brighten. Whoa, what the hell am I doing? I need to get it together, I thought shaking my head.

"What?" He said looking down at me.

"N-Nothing." I said quickly. I don't think this is possible, part Werewolf and Vampire not a chance in hell.

"What's wrong?" He said eyes full of concern.

"I'm fine." I insisted.

"You sure?"

"I guess."

"You guess, just tell me."

"I'm not sure; I'll tell you when I know."

"Okay." He couldn't argue with that.

But still come on, why him. I couldn't deny the signs, the way just touching him made me want to touch him more, and his smell. God his smell was like heaven to me. Damn it, it is true. If I has anything to do with he wasn't going to find this out, I still want to hurt him. I thought scolding my wolf for choosing him. He set me down at the little round table in the corner of the kitchen, and then wandered over to the refrigerator while grabbing a glass. He poured himself a nice hefty class of thick dark red blood, and took a gulp.

"I can see you where hungry."

"Yeah, I didn't have any yesterday." He said sitting in the chair next to me slamming his glass down.

At that moment Annabeth and Collin walked through the door smiling while he held her hips whispering something in her ear as she giggled.

"I see your having a delightful morning, no rather evening." I said to them.

"You look better today, Kadence." Annabeth smiled.

"Yep, the knee should be healed by tonight, no morning or at latest by tomorrow." I caught myself.

"You guys getting along?" She said eying us both, suspiciously.

"What are you talking about? I love this guy." I said with a fake smile patting his head lovingly.

Annabeth let out a breath. "I guess we could try to find someone else, or you could stay with me and Collin." She said completely serious.

"No! I'm fine!" I shouted.

"Okay! You're so touchy." She yelled back and rolled her eyes. Eli just sat there and smiled, the bastard looked so touched. Annabeth made some eggs that had been brought here special for her, and breakfast was pretty much silent. Eli just sat there and looked at me with a smile on his face, assface. Once Annabeth and Collin left and said something about exploring this place, Eli spoke up.

"You secretly like me." He mocked.

"Ha, I just really didn't want to sit in there room and listen to them having sex."

"You like me."

"No I don't!"

"Yeah you do." He smiled. "You wouldn't be so defensive if it wasn't true. Just watch this." He grabbed me by the waist setting me on his lap.

"Hey, put me back." I said struggling.

"You're not going back anytime soon if you keep wiggling."

"Ew! You pervert."

"Ew?" His head moved forward trying to go in for a kiss, I swerved. He put his hands on both sides of my face forcing me to kiss him. Once our lips touched it was as if all my control slipped free. I snaked my arms around his neck, fisting my hands in his hair pulling him closer. All I could feel was his cool skin. All I could hear was his heartbeat quickening. All I could smell was 100% him. All I could taste was coppery blood and his sweet flavor. I flipped a leg around, straddling him crushing my breasts to his chest creating delicious friction.

All of a sudden as if my brain finally started working I found the will to literally rip my lips and body from his against my wolf's will. I limped over to the wall parallel to the table and smacked my hand on it, trying to calm my body down. I turned around and there he was looking at me smiling as he walked forward to slide his palms down my sides.

"Just stop touching me." I said breathlessly, eyes closed, hands up trying to shield myself from his touch.

"But, I really don't think you do." He said in a dark and sexy tone smiling showing his fangs.

"Your right I don't, but it's not about what I want."

"Tell me, what you would want then." He said running his tongue over his fangs.

"Well, I would like you to slam be down on that table, then rip my clothes off, kiss my entire body, then well you know."

"Well you know?" He smiled.

"Then you, you know."

"Say it." He demanded.

"No." I said sternly. He walked toward me to grab me by the waist and pull me to him, and then kissed down my neck making me shiver.

"Would you want me to fuck you...or?" He purred making the words not even sound dirty.

"Would I have to choose just one?"

"Anything you could have come up with it would have been then."

"I still can't."

"It's not a question if you could. It's if you want to."

"Look at me it's not that I don't want to it's that I can't." My cheeks where flushed, my breast were heaving and I felt as if I was on fire, believe me I wanted it.

"Then what's the reason?"

"It will complete the process, and I will no longer have the chose I have now."

"What?" He said a confused look on his gorgeous face.

"My wolf wants you! Okay, I said it my wolf wants to mate you. I can tell simply by your smell."

"Your wolf wants me?"

"In every single way, the word want can be used."

"You have a chose?"

"Kind of, but still I would forever want you and you only nobody else could fulfill me."

"Oh."

"I knew you would freak out, this is why I didn't tell you before." I said sinking to sit on the floor and bury my head in my hands.

"No, No." He said sinking down next to me putting an arm around my back attempting to pull me toward him. I just simply stood up and limped to the other wall with a single tear running down my face.

"Why are you crying?" He said sounding concerned.

"Rejection hurts." I said simply. I began to limp back to his room only to be caught by the arm, by an angry Eli. He pulled me into his arms surprisingly gentle compared to the angry and hurt look on his face I couldn't resist, I buried my face in his neck taking deep breaths instantly calming me down.

"I didn't reject you, I never will, and it hurts me to see you upset." He said quickly. "It just surprised me because I thought you hated me."

"I don't." I simply replied.

"I know that, know." He said placing a peck on my forehead.

__________________________________

"Of course, my sister doesn't like him." I said pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Annabeth, there grown people they will figure it out."

"I really hope so."

"Let's go check out the library, and maybe get your mind off Eli's charm with women." He said holding my hand and tracing my knuckles with his thumb.

"Yeah I guess. I really haven't checked this place out." We walked into the most lavish library I have ever seen it was big enough to park at least five trucks in it. On each wall was dark wood book cases filled with new and old looking books in a variety of colors. In the middle of the room there were white couches and single white chairs with random lamps surrounding them.

"Well, this is the main library. I've almost read everyone in here; no one has spent the amount of time I have in here. "

"And why is this?"

"You see, most people here have found mate's or are just dating someone so they spend a good amount of time with them."

"And, why didn't you have one?"

"Some just settle with a girlfriend, but I believe in a true mate. Some just give up after a while; I have had one girlfriend a while ago but never did sleep with her or really spend much time with her at that."

"How long has it been since you have been with a girl?"

"Let's just say a while."

"That long?"

"Yep."

We walked in to a way smaller room, with wood floors. There was a big desk in the corner covered in papers and files along with a flat screen monitor that had multiple sticky notes attached to it. The room had one only one book shelf mostly filled with older looking books.

"Well, this is my personal office slash library."

"I see your behind on your work."

"Only a little." He smiled. "But you're worth it."

"How sweet." I smiled then laughed while punching him in the arm playfully.

"I had to try."

"You're so corny."

"I'd prefer sweet. Oh when did you say your friend was supposed to be back?"

"Like a few hours ago. How about we go look for her then?"

"I'd rather you not go outside, actually I would have liked your friend not to either they could track her to you or even taken her back as prisoner."

"P-Please don't say that." I said voice cracking. He came up to me and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't be so negative." He said running his hands up and down her back.

______________________________________

I was sitting on the counter next to the table, as Eli sat in a kitchen chair feet up on the table. He was spouting out random questions about Werewolf's.

"So, what is your 'wolf' exactly?" He asked.

"Annabeth and I we are wolf and not at the same time we can't 'shift'. We still have the wolf instinct for example, like trying to find a mate. So pretty much my most primal instincts.

"Oh but what about shifting?"

"That's an easy one. It's when basically you go from human to wolf."

"So, you heal fast but not that fast, your senses are like a full blooded Werewolf, and you still have a 'wolf' but it doesn't control you as much."

"You've got it."

"That was very informative." He smiled making his eyes shine, and then getting up to walk toward me. He grabbed my hanging legs and wrapped them around his waist pulling me forward.

"Do I get a reward?" He purred seductively.

"Maybe." I said running my fingers through my black hair. I leaned forward wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek, he growled playfully.

"Then I'll take my reward." He smiled devilishly. He kissed me hard drawing a moan from my throat as he pushed his body into mine. He broke the kiss to nibble down my jaw line.

"God, you taste good." He growled on his descent.

"Umm." A voice came from behind us. I peeked over Eli's head that was frozen in mid kiss; of course it was Annabeth and Collin. They had a big smile on their faces of course.

"Could you go away?" I said squeezing Eli tighter with my legs. I heard a light chuckle from Eli.

"How about, No." Annabeth answered.

"Come on".

"No."

"Then just for a second then?"

"Fine." She said letting a breath out. Once the swinging door closed I relaxed and Eli removed his lips from my neck.

"That was a little embarrassing." He laughed. "You want to let go of me now?"

"No." I said un-wrapping my legs from his waist hopping off the counter taking a few deep breaths and fixing my shirt and hair.

"Come here." I said with a crooked finger to Eli. I fixed his crooked shirt and ran my fingers through his hair, I had nobody but me to blame for his disheveled look.

"Sorry." I said with a smile.

"I'm not." He laughed. Then they both walked back.

"It clear?" Annabeth asked as she put both hands in front of her and walked forward, eyes closed.

"Yep." Eli replied.

"I'm guessing you don't need to change body guards anymore?" I just shook my head.

"Did Katie come back?" Collin butted in

"Um, no. If she had I haven't noticed."

"I wouldn't be surprised." Annabeth said.

"How about me and Eli go out there and look around?"

"Fine, he won't let me do it myself anyway." She said patting Collins chest.

"I'd rather none of us go and get someone else to go."

"Then you better go get whoever quickly." I said.

"Fine." He said jogging to the door.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Fate Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds