• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Me and Bobbi Mcgee

Me and Bobbi Mcgee

If you youngsters can stand one more tale from an old dried up hippy about his adventures in the sixties, I'll tell you one of mine. I guess technically you couldn't call me a hippy cause I had a job and I owned some property. Now some people wouldn't call growing marijuana a job but I did.

When my grandpa died I was the only one left in our family, you know me being an orphan and all. Anyway, that's how I inherited the farm. I didn't want it cause I lived in the city and all I wanted to do was party. I went to see it mainly just to see if I could sell it and being just south of Monterey I thought I might be able to sell it to one of those artsy fartsy types who live out that way. The first thing I noticed was the farm was real secluded and off the highway. Then, I was thinking about what a great party place it would make so I decided to keep it. Well it was a farm and farms grow things and the only thing I was interested in growing was pot, and that is how I got into the marijuana farming business. Turns out, I was real good at; I kept looking for good product and every time I had some kickass weed I'd save the seeds then plant them. The pot I grew was the kind you took one or two hits off it and then you were looking for a place to sit down and relax for a while. My problem was not production but sales, it seemed out of every crop I gave away more than I sold. You see, money just didn't matter to me and since somehow we always managed to get everything we needed life was good. Although my name is George, somehow I got started being called Farmer Fred, and it stuck, in fact, I'm still called that by my friends today and I haven't farmed in years.

One morning I'm heading into town early and I pass a Porsche that had run off the road and into a tree. As I drive by, I see someone slumped over the wheel so I slam on the breaks, jump out, and run back to see if they're OK. To my surprise, it's Janice Joplin, thinking she's hurt I lean in to check her. There's no blood and as she starts to wake, I realize she's not hurt but passed out. With the thought of her maybe getting onto trouble with the law, I decided to get her out of her car and back to my place. She slept all the way back to the farm and when we got there; I had my ol' lady help me get her inside and into one of our spare bedrooms. Sometime in the afternoon Janice comes wandering out asking where the hell she was. I introduced my ol' lady, Bobbi, and me and explained to her what happened. I told her I called a friend of mine and he went and got her car and was fixing it as we spoke. Janice said she had to get back to Monterey as they were setting up for a festival this coming weekend. I explained to her that my friend would call as soon as he fixed her car. Since she was here, I asked her if she would like to sit in on a sampling of my new crop.

Let me tell you this turned out to be some of my best 'sit down shit' and before we knew it, we were all wrecked. Needless to say, Janice didn't get back to Monterey that night, man that girl liked to party. Another thing I learned that night Janice liked girls as well as boys. She sure was taken with my Bobbi and Bobbi was enthralled with her. If you want to know, what Bobbi looked like just look at any pictures of hippy girls from the sixties she looked just like one of them. She had long blond hair and the only way she ever combed it was just to put some flowers in it. She always wore a short dress with nothing under it, I don't think she even owned a pair of panties and I know she didn't have a bra to her name. That Bobbi, she'd take that dress off at the drop of a hat, she just loved to be naked. She didn't have big tittys but they sure were firm and she liked the way they stuck out so proud of themselves. She also had the softest blond fur under her arms and on her snatch and it just seemed to add to her hippy aura. The very first thing JJ (this is what Janice said her friends called her) said to my ol lady was,

"You got the cutest tittys I want to see um up close."

Well you know my Bobbi, she just pulled that little dress over her head and stuck her tittys right in her face. JJ teased her about having peach fuzz in her armpits and then she takes off her top to show us the long dark hair she had in her pits, Of course, what I was a looking at was her big naked melons. Before long, those two were a going at it so I settled in to watch me some girl on girl action. But JJ wasn't a goin to let that happen,

"Don't just sit there farm boy. Ya got a dick don't ya? Well bring it over here and stick it in me while I'm doing your ol lady."

That's just what I did, I walked up behind her and dropped my drawers and did her like a prize bull on a heifer. I'm doin JJ and she doin Bobbi and I'm watching Bobbi's face get all orgasmic and that was all it took and I just blasted off inside JJ. After I finished JJ turned right around and Bobbi just buried her face in JJ's pussy, I swear that girl sucked up my cum just like it was ice cream.

When those two finally had enough, I offered to roll us a couple more joints but JJ said no, she had something better. She pulls this big old bag of windowpane acid out of her purse; I swear there must a have been a hundred hits in there. We were already tripping like crazy when Ronnie brought her car so we turned Ronnie on to some acid and we four tripped all night. We never slept and I couldn't tell you what time we came down the next day. Janice was pissed she said that was how she ran off the road in the first place. She had been tipping for three days strait with no sleep so she took some ludes (for those of you who don't know or maybe forgot, ludes were Quaaludes, a dynamite downer popular at the time) and when she still couldn't sleep she went for a drive to settle herself down. JJ said she had to get back to Monterey, she actually begged me to keep her acid. Before she left, she said she would get us tickets for what they were calling the 'Monterey Pop Festival'. We all thanked her and told her she was welcome back anytime. Then she came up with an idea,

"Why don't you folks fix up some samples of your kick ass weed and bring them to the festival, as soon as people try this stuff they'll line up to buy it."

That was just what we did, my old lady made up this stencil that said, 'If you like, look up Farmer Fred' and then we colored a bunch of baggies with it. Bobbi looked so sexy in her little short dress and every time she'd bend over to give out our samples she exposed that little dimpled butt of hers. I not sure, if it was the weed or Bobbi's ass that did the trick but it turned out to be a great marketing devise and for the first time ever I sold my entire crop in one night. If you ever get a chance to see any footage of the Monterey Pop Festival keeps a look out for a pretty blond thing sitting on the shoulders of a hippy dude. She's in the front row and she's got her dress pulled down to her waist showing off her tits and with her arms in the air showing her peach fuzz pits. Yah you guessed it, that's us and we were just a tripping on JJ's windowpane.

JJ came back to the farm every chance she got and we always partyed hard. I know she liked our place cause no one bothered her there and I know she liked my weed, but I think the real reason she kept coming back was my ol lady Bobbi. Sometimes she would come alone and other times with someone, it might be someone famous I mean like believe it or not I even had John Lennon a sitting on my couch smoking some of my shit one time. Sometimes she would just bring a friend and other times it would be a hitchhiker she picked up on the side of the road. Can you just imagine yourself hitchhiking, this car pulls up, and there's Janice Joplin inside and she offering you a ride.

Well you all know we lost Janice soon after that, man what a loss. No one will ever replace her voice or her attitude. Let me tell you one other trick she used to do, she liked to practice singing while she fucked you cowgirl style. She would tell you to lay still and she straddle you as her pussy swallowed your dick and then believe it or not she'd start to sing. When she'd start to really wail you could feel the vibrations inside her pussy, it was the damnedest thing I ever felt inside a woman.

Now Bobbi knows this is true and I think so too, but we have no proof so I'll just tell you and let you decide. Bobbi swears Janice's song 'Me and Bobby Mcgee' is about JJ's times down on our farm, you see Bobbi's last name is McGinty.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Me and Bobbi Mcgee

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 481 milliseconds