• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Confessions of a Teenage Nympho Ch. 09

Confessions of a Teenage Nympho Ch. 09

Chapter 9 - Teacher's Pet

The stress was killing me. Western Civ class was destroying my GPA and I felt like I wasn't getting anything out of the class at all. I was bewildered by the fact that I had acquired straight A's in my science classes and my math classes, but the history of the world was causing my brain to freeze anytime a question was asked.

I decided to look for extra help from the professor. He was a middle aged man, with brown hair and dark green eyes. He was relatively handsome. While the nerdy professors taught math and science, the ones who usually were found teaching history and philosophy seemed to be much more masculine and rugged. This guy had a very "Indiana Jones" feel to him. He was passionate about his field of study, but seemed like he was passionate about anything he was involved in.

After class one day, I knocked on his office door and he called for me to enter. I turned the knob and pushed the door open. "Hi Professor Jansen," I said, closing the door behind me. I took the seat across from his desk and sighed.

"Lindsey," he said before I could say anything else. "I know why you're here." He leaned forward at his desk, folding his arms and looking across at me, over the rims of his glasses. "You're a very bright girl, I know that. But your test scores are low in my class and you don't participate too much in class discussions."

I nodded. "I don't know what it is Professor. I want to do well, but I just can't seem to wrap my head around some of this stuff. It's so hard to remember. All the dates, and different names of people and places. It's too much."

He listened to me explain my problem and then spoke. "I'm going to set you up with a tutor. Rebecca should be available and I'll give you here contact information," he said. "But even if you do great the rest of the class, you'd only be on track to receive a C, maybe a B minus."

My eyes welled up slightly. I was really proud of my straight A's. A B might have been fine with other people, but I had to get an A. "There's got to be something I can do! Isn't there any kind of extra credit I could do? I really want an A Professor," I whimpered softly, fighting back tears. As soon as I said it, my dirty mind kicked in. I suddenly realized that I was in the perfect position to earn my A the easy way. I was almost embarrassed that I hadn't thought of it before.

"I don't know. I suppose I could try and think of an assignment that would be worth the points, but we'll have to see," he said.

I stood up and wiped my tears. My eyes were now clear and showed the determination within. I licked my lips and walked over to his side of the desk. I pushed some books aside and leaned against the desk, lifting my leg slightly to rest it on the bottom of his chair. "I think I have a suggestion as to what I could to do earn the extra credit."

I looked into his eyes as I spread my legs slightly, giving him a view up my denim skirt. When I saw his eyes look between my thighs and I saw the glimmer in those eyes, I knew it was a go. I scooted over, tapping the side of his chair with my other foot to angle it towards me. He was now between my legs and I leaned forward and removed his glasses, setting them to the side and then I reached for his shirt. I unhooked the top button and looked into his eyes. He smiled up at me, his hands reaching forward to caress my thighs as I unbuttoned each button of his shirt one by one.

My hand crept inside his shirt and my fingers ran through his chest hair. I lowered my lips to his and kissed him deeply as he pushed my skirt up past my underwear. I tore his shirt back and fumbled with his button and zipper as I scooted closer to the edge of his desk. He kissed me passionately and his hand helped me pull his thick and veiny member out of his underwear. It throbbed in my hand and I scooted as far to the edge as I could and he stood up, pushing his chair back. He grabbed his cock and guided it between my legs. I pulled my underwear the side and he rubbed his thick mushroom shaped cockhead against my pussy and pushed in slowly. He was thick and it felt amazing spreading me open. He sank into me and I gripped at his back, scratching deep as he sank his teeth into my throat. He sucked at my flesh as he pumped into me, my ass rocking on the desk.

His hands wandered all over my body. He ran his hands through my hair and I leaned back on the desk. He thrust into me repeatedly, pinning me against the desk. I moaned and he grunted as he fucked his student. "You're beautiful!" he whispered to me before kissing down my chest and taking a nipple into his mouth, still humping away at my pussy. I came around his cock, gripping it tightly with my cunt. He grunted fiercely at the sensation and pulled out of me.

He pulled me up and sat back down on his chair. He pulled me up to him and I straddle him in the seat. I sank down on his cock and bounced, the positioning of my knees and thighs perfect for the position on his cock. I barely had to do any work, just bounce my ass his thighs to impale myself faster and faster. His mouth, hungry and wet with saliva, found my nipples again and he held me tight as I rode him in the chair.

He touched the side of my face and held me by the neck and cheek as he kissed me hard. His lips drew mine into mouth and he tongued my mouth as his other hand rested on the curve of my ass, pulling my skirt up even more. I bounced harder, moaning into his mouth. "Do you like that Professor Jansen," I asked. "Do you like my wet pussy bouncing up and down on big thick cock?"

He nodded. "You're so fucking sexy Lindsey!" he said. I slowed my pace and pushed myself up and off of him. He licked his lips as I stood in front of him, turning to give him a view of my ass. He reached forward and grabbed me by the waist, pulling me towards him. I lifted my leg and squatted down on his cock. He slid up into me and I let out a deep sigh as he filled me up. I raised myself up and lowered myself back on him. He breathed heavily as I continued to rise and fall on him.

His hands gripped my hips to stabilize me as I bounced reverse cowgirl style on his cock. I bit my lower lip as I closed in on another orgasm. My juices trickled out of my pussy and down his cock onto his balls. I reached down and rubbed his balls as he impaled me. He groaned into my shoulder, holding me tight to him. He bent me over and pumped into me, wrapping his arm around my waist and pounding me as fast as he possibly could. I reached out and gripped the desk for balance as he jack hammered into me from behind. I moaned louder than I should have and he pulled out. I spun around, knowing what he wanted, and I dropped to my knees, leaning back against the desk.

He grabbed a handful of my hair with one hand, and his cock with the other. He guided it into my waiting mouth. I sucked it in slowly and let him push it deeper in. When his balls were rested on my chin, I looked up at him with watery eyes and he smiled down at me, pulling his cock out of my throat. I gasped for air and smiled. He pushed it back into my mouth and I took it gladly, slurping on it. I worked it faster and faster and he nodded.

He probably thought I was going to close my mouth and eyes and wait for him to cum on my face. But I surprised him and maybe gave him incentive for the extra few shots of cum he rewarded me with, by opening my mouth and looking into his eyes as my his cock danced on my tongue while he jacked it. Soon he was shooting cum. The first shot hit the back of my throat while the next ones landed on my tongue and lips. I swallowed greedily and he closed his eyes in ecstasy.

He shook his cock, letting the last few drops of cum fall on my tongue. I lapped it up and sucked the head of his cock before slowly rising to my feet, pushing my skirt back down and buttoning up my blouse. My eyes were glued to his softening cock as he tucked it into his pants and zipped up. I looked up at his face while he buttoned his shirt and I smiled. He lifted his glasses to his face and straightened himself out. "I think you've earned your extra credit," he said.

I smiled and gave him a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks Professor. I appreciate it," I answered. I turned and headed for the door. "If you ever need any extra help in your other classes, let me know," he said, sitting at his desk. "I have clout with some of the other teachers, or I could help you study myself." He grinned.

I nodded. "I'll definitely keep that in mind," I said before leaving. I got my A and I definitely planned on visiting Professor Jansen again. I can still taste the sweet flavor of his mature man-juice on my tongue. I can't wait to taste it again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Confessions of a Teenage Nympho Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 651 milliseconds