• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Boating can be Fun!

Boating can be Fun!

It had been a hard week on the road. I had left Monday, hit three cities, four clients, and my flight home Friday night was 3 hours late. I didn't get home until 9:30PM and I was bushed. Michele, my wife, is very understanding about my work. She realizes that to live the lifestyle we live, it is something that I need to do. I took a quick shower and headed for the bedroom. All week, we had talked about going boating on Saturday to our favorite spot. Michele jumped in bed and snuggled up to me. While I would normally never turn down her charm, I had to ask her for a rain check. I rolled over and was out like a light.

Saturday morning, I woke up early ready to go. I had a quick breakfast, ran to the store to get ice and supplies, and then it was back to the house to hook our flats boat to my SUV. Hearing me up and getting the boat ready, Michele grabbed her coffee and headed to the bathroom to get ready.

Once I had the boat and cooler ready to go, I went back inside to check on Michele and get ready myself. As I headed for the shower, I could see that Michele was wearing a new bikini top and bikini shorts. Boy, they looked hot on her. You see, we are both in our late 20's and I think she still has the hottest body around though I don't get to sample it as much as I used to. Five years ago when we got married, it seemed like we did it all the time. Now, not quite as often and not quite with the same sizzle.

We headed out to our favorite boat ramp, dropped the boat in the water, parked the SUV, and headed out on the water. A 20 minute run and we idled toward our private spot. I saw a fisherman wading nearby but that is pretty common so I didn't think anything of it. I beached the boat in a cove on the bay side of the barrier island. I had discovered this place a few years ago and it became our own little oasis. It is an out of the way place that very few boats pass. We enjoy the privacy there.

I turned the radio on low, put a beach towel on the flat bow area of the boat for Michele and poured us two bloody Marys. Well, the first drink lead to a second and then a short time later we switched to the Margarita's I brought. I could feel the stress leaving my body.

Starting to feel the effects of our drinks, Michele stood up and did a slow gyration. She pulled her top over her head to reveal the new bikini top. While I saw it in the bathroom, I now realized that it was much smaller than she normally wears and that seemed to barely cover her nipples. Then she put her thumbs under the waist band of her bikini shorts and teasingly started to push them down. I realized that it was a thong and it instantly got my attention. Shortly after we were married, Michele quit wearing her thong bikinis. When she removed her bikini shorts, she came over to me.

"Do you like what you see Big Boy?" She said. I just grinned.

Michele then laid on her stomach on the bow of the boat. While the large flat area on the front of the boat is great for fishing, it also makes a great place for Michele to lay out. She reached behind and untied her top and threw it to me. The sun was quite high now and it was getting hot. After a while, Michele rolled over onto her back and didn't bother to cover up. Sunbathing topless is not the norm for her but I was pleased that she decided to go topless. Due to the heat, she pulled her hat down over her face to keep her face from burning.

Since it was almost a week since we had done "it", seeing her laying there got me instantly excited. I sat down beside her and started to rub my hands over her body.

"Hmmmmm....that feels good," she purred.

It was at this point that I saw him, the fisherman. He had been wading along the shoreline. When he came into view, he was maybe 50 yards away. He seemed more interested in fishing than us and slowly worked his way toward us. It was at that point, that a plan came to mind.

I started to massage Michele's tits, gently pinching her nipples. First one and then the other. Then I worked my hand down her stomach and started to rub her pussy through her suit. It didn't take long for her to start pushing back on my hand.

"More," was all she said.

I grabbed the sides of her thong and she raised her hips so that I could slide them down her legs. She spread her legs a part a little so I could rub her clit. By now, the fisherman was very close to the boat and had stopped fishing and started to enjoy the show. With her hat over her face, Michele didn't know that the fisherman was only a few feet away enjoying her naked beauty. I kept teasing her clit bringing her to near orgasm and then slowing down. I could tell that she was getting close as she was raising her hips to meet my fingers.

"Do you realize that you are laying naked on the boat for anyone passing by to see," I said.

"Nobody is going to see us. Besides, I really need to come." She said still moving her hips to meet me. "Please make me come."

"Do you want me to stop if someone spots us?" I said winking at the fisherman. He remained still, his eyes transfixed on Michele's naked body.

"I just want to come. I don't care who watches me"

My raging hard-on needed some relief so I slid down my suit to free it.

"Imagine that a fisherman is close by and watching me rub you. Can he watch me fuck you?" I said as I placed the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy.

She started to quiver. "Oh, yes.....I would love to see him play with himself"

The fisherman slid his shorts down revealing his hard cock. As I started to fuck Michele, he started to slowly stroke himself.

Michele had her first orgasm as soon as I entered her. I kept fucking her with long slow strokes trying to keep her just at the edge of the next climax.

"Please fuck me hard. I need it hard and deep." She said wiggling her hips.

"Turn over and get on your knees," I said knowing it was the moment of truth.

Michele grabbed her hat and rolled over onto her knees. I grabbed her hips and entered her pussy just as she saw the fisherman standing in front of her. She let out a yelp and then turned and looked into my eyes. I could see that she was ripe with lust but also confused.

"I thought I would let him watch me fuck my wife," I said as I fucked her hard and fast.

She turned and looked at me again. There was something different in her eyes this time. "So it is a turn-on for you to let another man see you fucking your naked wife."

"Oh, yes.....I really want to see you suck him", I said.

Without hesitation, Michele motioned for the fisherman to come to her. She grabbed his cock and started to pump it. "Can I?" she said putting her lips on his cock, not waiting for my answer. Seeing this turned me on even more, and I started to furiously fuck her. I knew we all were going to come soon. I could feel her start to come as she feverishly sucked his cock. The pulsing of her pussy was too much for me and I started to shoot my load into her. I could see the fisherman tense up. Michele caught most of his come in her mouth but a couple of squirts landed on her chin. She licked his cock clean before letting it slip from her lips. She looked so sexy with come on her face.

My cock slipped out of Michele's pussy and I stood up to observe the scene. Michele had rolled onto her back and may no effort to cover up. This was definitely a side of Michele that I hadn't seen.

"I want to come again," she said as she started to masturbate. She looked into my eyes and then as she looked into the fisherman's eyes, she seemed to quiver. She reached out and took his hand and guided it to her pussy. He got the message and started to rub her clit. With his other hand, he started to rub her thigh. Michele arched her back and moved her head from side to side as she experienced wave after wave of powerful orgasms. Finally, she reached her limit and grabbed his hand squeezing her legs together.

"No more," she said with a sigh. She laid there with her legs spread making no effort to cover up.

It was quiet for a moment, and then the fisherman said "sorry for interrupting you two....my name is Paul". For the first time, I realized that Paul was about our age and in very good shape.

"Join us for a drink," Michele said getting up and giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Are you sure," Paul said as he started to put on his trunks.

She reached out and grabbed them from him "you won't need these around us"

We all took a dip before sitting on our boat chatting. I got everyone a fresh Margarita. Paul admitted that he fished out in the area often and likes fishing along the shore as he sometimes would catch a show. He did say that this was the best show he had ever seen and the first time he participated.

With the hot sun, ice cold Margaritas, and great conversation; we were all having a great time. Michele stood up and started to dance. She was running her hands over her body and it was obvious that she was ready for round two. Seeing the way Paul was looking at her, I started to get hard. In fact, so was he.

"Watching me suck Paul really turned you on, didn't it" she said to me.

My reply was to start stroking my growing hard-on.

Michele climbed down off the boat and stood in the shallow water.

"Sit down and enjoy" was all she said to me.

Michele turned to Paul and started to passionately kiss him. Not a peck but a no holds bar kiss.

"He wants you to fuck me and I plan on us giving him a good show" she said to Paul.

As they kissed, Michele and Paul started to explore each others body. Michele ran her hands along his back and ass then settled on stroking his cock. Paul started by massaging her tits and pinching her nipples. As he slid a hand between her legs, Michele widened her stanch to give him easy access to her pussy.

After making sure that Paul was good and hard, Michele laid on her back on the edge of the boat. With Paul standing in the water, her pussy was just at the right level for her pussy. She took his cock and guided it into her pussy. Paul put her feet on his shouldes and slowly fucked her.

Michele looked at me with a glaze in her eyes.

"I can't believe that I am letting a stranger fuck me. I can't believe that it is turning you on much" she said. "I feel so slutty. I am so turned on. I'll do anything you want if you let me come."

"I want to see you sit on his cock", I said

Immediately, Michele slid back and grabbed Paul's hand and pulled him up on the boat. Paul took the direction and laid on his back. Michele turned him so that I could watch her lower her self on his cock. She lowered herself slowly guiding his cock into her, all the while looking in my eyes. Paul held her hips and guided her up and down.

She started to ride him with long hard strokes. The look in her eyes was pure lust. I was so turned on from watching the show she was putting on. I decided that I had watch long enough and wanted to participate. I crawled over to them and positioned my self behind her. I put both hands on her hips and then guided her up and down. I could tell that this was really getting to her.

I let go of her hips and started to rub her ass. I eased my fingers along her crack until I came across her rosebud. It was already wet from all the action and I ran my fingers around it. Slowly, I inserted one finger into her ass as Paul continued to fuck her. Michele quivered.

"You are wanting to fuck my ass, aren't you?" she said. I just slid my finger in a little further. "You are wanting me to take two cocks at once."

"DO IT" she hissed.

I pushed her forward so that she was laying on Paul's chest. I positioned myself behind her and put my cock at her rosebud. Michele and I had anal sex before but it wasn't her favorite and she pretty much only gave it up for special occasions.

There was a little resistance but then my cock easily slid into her ass. I could feel Paul's cock in her pussy and it made her ass that much tighter. Slowly, we both began to fuck her.

"Oh gosh......I'm going to come......FUCK ME" she said. The voice didn't even sound like her.

Paul and I picked up the pace and where really giving it to her. I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

Michele started to trash her head as powerful orgasms raced through her body. Wave after wave of orgasms.

It was too much for me and I started to come pumping in her ass. Paul let out a groan, and started to come. It took a few seconds for the last waves of orgasms to run through our bodies.

We slowly uncoupled and took a dip in the water to rinse off. Back at the boat, we toweled off and put our suits back on. Michele came over and cuddled up in my arms and gave me a warm kiss.

Paul picked up his fishing gear and said that he needed to move all. With a warm goodbye, he made a cast away from us and started walking down the flats.

Michele and I just chilled wondering how the events of the day would change us. I think it brought us closer together and I definitely think that it put a spark back in our sex life.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Boating can be Fun!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds