• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Welcome to Freshman Year

Welcome to Freshman Year

I'm afraid there isn't much imaginative about the plot to this yarn, but I love writing stories like this one, and I can't resist posting them. All comments and ratings are appreciated, so please share your opinion.

Freshman week at my new college was just about over and I was thoroughly enjoying my new-found freedom. The placement tests were a drag, but manageable and about all that remained for me was the physical exam that was required of all entering students. How bad could that be?

I arrived at the designated time and was pleasantly surprised to discover that the physician assigned to me was a knockout blonde who couldn't have been more than ten years older than I was. I figured maybe she was a recent graduate of the med school associated the college and hadn't gotten a real job yet.

So far, the exam had been no big deal. I had to strip down to my boxers; but no further. My doctor even commented that if anything I was a little underweight, and that I appeared to be in great physical shape -- even for someone who had just turned 18. They made me pee in a cup, get poked with a needle to give a blood sample and asked me a bunch of questions about my medical history. I figured that was about it when my stunning young doctor said, "OK Ted (not my real name) just one more part of the exam and we'll be done. Now please lie down on the examining table, remove your underpants and place your feet in the stirrups.

"You've got to be kidding," I protested, "I thought only girls had to do that."

"Well I suspect you're right that most docs don't ask men to display themselves like that, but I've found it makes my job easier. You see, the college requires that all entering freshman have a thorough genital exam, and having you position yourself this way makes it easier for me to fulfill this requirement. And besides, you wouldn't want me to practice sexist behavior, would you? Now just relax and we'll be done in no time."

It didn't seem like I had much choice, so I figured I'd just play along and hope for the best. Down came my boxers, an up went my feet.

"Excellent, now just try to relax. The first thing I'm going to do is feel your testicles with my fingers. I should warn you that most men obtain an erection during this process, but please don't be embarrassed because it's a completely normal response."

Normal response -- I could buy that. I was lucky not to have a hard on already considering how gorgeous she was. I tried to think about something else, but her touch was impossible to ignore. If I didn't know better, it seemed like she was intentionally trying to turn me on. Her contact was more like a caress than an examination. First she cradled my balls in her hand and than began gently exploring my entire sack with her fingertips. I knew I was in trouble. Finally she moved to my balls, and I could feel her carefully palpating each one through the thin skin.

"Looks like I was right," she said softly with a grin on her face, "Do you enjoy the sensation of having an erection?"

"Um, I guess I don't know what you mean."

"Oh I think you do. Just answer my question."

"Well, I guess it depends on the situation. I do if I'm feeling sexy, or with a girl, but not if I'm waking up and only need to pee."

"That's a very honest response," she said. "I'm glad you can be open with me. How would you rate the intensity of your erection at his moment?"

"Excuse me?"

"Well, if ten is the hardest you have ever been, what number would you give yourself right now?"

This line of questioning was hard to believe. I felt embarrassed but excited at the same time. "Oh I don't know, maybe a seven or eight."

"Excellent. Now part of the exam dictates that I measure your penis when it is fully erect. So I'm going to stimulate the underside of your glans (most boys your age find that to be the most sensitive area) and I need you to tell me when you feel like you're at a ten. But whatever you do, let me know right away if you feel like you're going to ejaculate. We can't let that happen yet."

Can't let that happen yet? What did she mean by that? She encircled my shaft with the thumb and forefinger of her right hand and began moving it up and down deliberately over the underside of my head. After about fifteen seconds I didn't think I could take anymore. "OK," I croaked, "Please stop. I don't think I've ever been harder in my life."

"That's great. I really appreciate you're being so cooperative. Now let's just take a quick measurement. Looks like about 6 and 5/8 inches. Have you or one of your girlfriends done this before?"

"No."

"How do you feel about showing your number ten to me?"

"I don't know what to say."

"Come on, Ted. You were being so honest before. Don't quit on me now. I'm your doctor, but just for a moment, pretend you're showing your erection to a beautiful young girl, or maybe a potential lover. Does displaying yourself in this state make you feel excited, embarrassed, proud? Just tell me."

"Well. I guess it's OK. I feel sort of embarrassed, but also I sort of like showing it to you."

"Now I don't want you to misinterpret this observation, Ted, but I suspect you know from seeing other boys in locker rooms that your penis is well below average in the size department -- at least when it's soft. But unless you're unlike most males, you haven't had the opportunity to see many of your friends when they're hard. I, however, have seen and measured hundreds of boys in such a state, and the good news is that you're on the high end of average when it really counts. So when you're with a girl, I don't want you to feel inadequate or ashamed. Besides, most girls don't care that much about size anyway."

By this time, I was literally reeling with embarrassment.

"OK, enough about that. Now I just have a few more questions and then we'll be almost done. When was the last time you ejaculated?"

Oh my God. This was getting worse and worse.

"I'm sorry doctor, but that's none of your business."

"Well, maybe so from a personal perspective, but the rules from the college are very explicit. Your admission will be revoked unless you pass this physical exam, and the only way to do that is to answer all of my questions. Now don't worry, this information is completely confidential. Do you need me to repeat the question?"

"No. I guess it was this morning, just after I got up."

"Thank you. Now that wasn't so bad was it? And was your ejaculation caused by intercourse, fellatio, or masturbation?"

I took a deep breath. "Masturbation, I guess."

"Oh Ted, don't be embarrassed. All boys your age masturbate. You shouldn't feel guilty about it at all. In fact, it's a known fact that most men masturbate their entire lives -- even into their 80' and 90's. You should just relax and feel good about making it an important part of your life. It doesn't cost anything and it feels great, doesn't it?"

"I guess so."

"Of course it does. Now, about how often would you say you play with yourself?"

"Do you really need to know that?"

"Yes Ted, you can see it's right here on the form."

"Well, I guess almost every day. Sometimes more."

"That's not at all excessive -- even assuming you really do it more than that. Most boys won't admit to how often they masturbate. But that's not important right now. Have you let a girlfriend do it to you, or have you done it while someone else watches?"

"No miss. I'd be way too embarrassed to do that."

"Another honest answer. Very good. But you should try to overcome that shyness. Mutual masturbation is a wonderful thing to practice as part of a healthy sexual relationship. You should try it."

"OK, I will," I lied.

"Well maybe after the last part of your exam you won't find it so difficult. Now the very last thing I need from you is a semen sample. We can kill two birds with one stone by having you masturbate into this cup while I watch. Actually, come to think of it, we only need a few drops, so you don't have to worry at all. I'll just gather some of your ejaculate wherever it lands put it in the cup for you. That should be plenty for the lab to do a sperm count. Now you just relax and try to enjoy the experience. Go ahead, don't be afraid."

My erection was now at a sold 12. I wished she would measure me again. Yielding to the troughs dictated by my testosterone levels, I began to demonstrate for my beautiful young observer. I used my two-handed method -- alternately sliding one hand and then the other down my shaft, making firm contact with my corona with each pass.

"That's right. Now just relax and keep going."

Sweat was beginning to accumulate on my forehead. I knew this was not going to take long.

"You're doing great, Ted. Your scrotum is retracted, so I expect you're getting close. Think about how you're doing it while I watch, and enjoy the fireworks."

I switched to my one-handed technique and increased the pressure and speed of my stroking. The wonderful feeling was building...spreading from my extremities to my cock. Oh my God, I was going to cum!!!!!!"

Impressive streams of white goo squirted out all over my stomach, legs and chest. It was one of the most intense orgasms I had ever experienced. I fell back, totally spent -- almost forgetting where I was.

"That was wonderful Ted. Now I'll just take some of this to the lab and your chart will be complete. And let me give you a little advice from the female perspective. Lot's of times it's easier for a girl to ease into a sexual relationship by watching a guy masturbate, or maybe helping him do it, than it is to jump right into fucking. Be a little patient, and you'll get a lot farther than if you try to push things too fast. And besides, doing it while someone watches can be an intense turn on. My boyfriend gets an immediate hard on whenever I touch my pussy for him. Now have a great four years!"

That sounded like sound advice to me!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Welcome to Freshman Year

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds