• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Yes, Sir Ch. 02

Yes, Sir Ch. 02

Continuing Yes, Sir...thanks for the plot line, babe.

*

He woke up before her. His arm was draped over her, holding her close, their naked bodies warm together even with the cool night breeze coming in through the window. He pressed his lips to her shoulder before kissing her neck. She stirred a little, but didn't wake.

"Time to go again, bitch," he whispered, his warm breath tickling her ear.

He began to kiss his way down her back, his hand squeezing her ass, then exploring down her thigh. Her body began to tingle and she moaned softly, but still thought she was dreaming. Pulling her shoulder toward himself, he cupped her right breast for a moment, nibbling on her shoulder, then let his hand run down her arm to her hip.

When his fingers found her warmth, she stirred again and rolled onto her back, opening her legs for him. He marveled that she knew she wanted him to touch her even though she was half asleep. Now both of her breasts were free, and he couldn't resist them. His cock began to grow against her leg as his mouth found her nipple and his fingers teased her moistening slit.

She started to wake as a hot flush spread across her skin, but she didn't want the delicious dream to end. Her legs spread wider as he rose on his hands and knees over her naked form, kissing his way from her breasts to her now dripping pussy.

His tongue spread her lips, his teeth nibbling. When he reached her clit she woke up fully, moaning his name. Her hands reached for the back of his head, pulling his face into her.

"You taste so good," he whispered, his breath hot on her thigh.

"Mmmm...Thank you, Sir." She began to grind her hips while his tongue danced on her pussy, flames licking at her belly.

He took one of her hands off his head and laid it on her breast, wanting to watch her play with her nipples as he licked her. He was not disappointed; her legs involuntarily tightened around his head as she pinched her own nipple, and she moaned his name. His tongue was inside her, licking her, drinking her, fucking her, making her squirm.

When she tried to pull him up next to her, he swatted her hand away. "I have no intention of stopping until you come on my face. You don't get my cock again until you do."

"Yessss, Sir." She released a low growl of frustration that ended in a moan as he continued his assault on her. She was grinding her hips, one hand pinching her nipple, one hand on the back of his head, holding his face against her dripping pussy, her legs squeezing him.

"God, I love your pussy. Fuck my face. I want to taste your cum."

She moaned as his words washed over her, coating her in liquid heat. He licked her clit, applying enough pressure to make her putty in his hands. She bucked into him as he inserted two fingers into her pussy, still licking her clit. She couldn't hold out much longer.

"Cum for me." She convulsed as he licked faster, harder, and she grabbed his head with both hands. He drank from her as she came on his mouth, shuddering and screaming his name.

"Good bitch," he grinned from between her knees. "I hope the neighbors heard that."

"God," she moaned. "That would usually embarrass me, but right now I find it hard to care."

He laughed softly as he kissed his way up her belly, pausing to suck each nipple before kissing her mouth, showing her how sweet her pussy tasted. As he kissed her, his cock slid easily into her pussy. She moaned into his mouth, the abating warmth from her orgasm crashing back over her, setting her afire again.

His hands were at her throat, turning her head to the side. He bit her neck hard enough to make her squeal, his cock slamming deep into her.

Her naked breasts rubbed against his chest, and they distracted him from her neck. He tangled his fist into her hair, pulling her head back and forcing her to arch her back, sticking her breasts out for him.

His cock was stretching her pussy as he bit her nipple. She squealed in pain, but forgot it quickly as his thumb reached her clit.

"Oh, my god," she moaned.

He pulled out suddenly, turning her over onto her hands and knees and kneeling behind her. She pushed her ass toward him, panting, needing to feel his cock in her again.

"Not so fast," he grinned. He rubbed the head of his cock against her clit before smacking her ass hard. Then, taking his cock in hand, he spread her lips open, entering her with just the tip. He gave the base of his cock a little shake, teasing her before pulling out again.

She groaned in frustration, wanting him fully inside her. Again, he only allowed her the tip of his cock. He pulled out once more, then suddenly buried himself all the way in her pussy. She moaned-- part pain, part pleasure. He pulled out and pushed back in again, harder, punishing her. Again and again he thrust, and each time she felt like he sank further into her sopping pussy.

"Is that what you wanted, bitch?"

"Y-yes, Sir!"

They were both breathing hard and sweat shone on their bodies as they moved together. He grabbed her hair, pulling her back onto his cock, making her fuck him. His other hand reached under her and rubbed her clit. She was still sore, but pleasure overcame pain and her pussy started to tighten around his cock, trying to milk him inside her.

He could tell she was close when her whole body started to shake. Long, hard, deep strokes filled her tight pussy, and he looked down to watch her lips swallow him. Her body tensed and she started to breathe faster. He buried himself in her, feeling her pussy tighten.

"I want to cum with you. So...close..." he hissed.

His words pushed her over the edge and she came hard, collapsing onto her elbows. She screamed as she felt his hot cum spurt inside her, juices dripping down both their legs, his cock slamming into her pussy.

She felt him slow his movement, then stop. He held onto her hips, trying to steady himself and slow his breathing as his cock still pulsated inside her. Finally, he pulled out and collapsed beside her on the bed.

"My head's a big bowl of mush now."

"Tell me about it," she laughed and snuggled into him.

He kissed the top of her head. "You're so fucking sexy, baby."

"Thanks hon'. You're not half bad yourself...though I think you forgot about your little master and bitch game at the end."

"Oh, damn," he grinned and pulled her closer.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Yes, Sir Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds