• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Becoming His Slut...And

Becoming His Slut...And

One day, my new Master and I were discussing threesomes and I confessed to him that, although a bit apprehensive as I had not yet ever done such a thing, deep inside, I had been curious and had been longing for it.

Thoughts rushed through my mind as my Master started to plot a task involving me in a threesome: it was at this time, the opportunity which would allow me to enjoy my first threesome and complete a task my Master had arisen. He had only owned me for a short period of time, and was to be away for a couple of weeks, and I am pretty sure that he wanted to see if he had gained enough control over me to get me to complete this task. And god knows, I was willing to complete

it!

Shortly after my Master assigned the task, an old boyfriend and I bumped into each other and I grinned to myself at the thought of this being a perfect chance to attempt to complete my first true task from my Master. I planned a weekend that would leave me free from any responsibilities, so that I could search my ex out, and give my Master something to read about when he returned home to his slut.

It happened on a Saturday night. I spent the day fantasizing how it would be, remembering the amazing sex life I had with my ex. Of course that was over 20 years ago... Would I still be able to entice my ex and someone else to want to enjoy an evening of hot, naughty, and maybe nasty sex? I paid for a room in the hotel attached to the club I knew my ex was still hanging out at and crossed my fingers. I could not help it, but have my nipples got hard as rocks when I decided to put my plan of attack in motion......... 

My ex came into the lounge and luckily for me, his cousin was with him... As they walked in, they saw me dancing on the dance floor, alone. They sat at the bar and they watched me swing my hips. I was running my hands up and down my sides, over my hips, and around up and over my tits, around my neck and through my hair.

I could see the way they were looking at me, and of course that only got me more excited, thinking of how my Master would be enjoying this show, knowing that I had not only them, but other men in the bar wanting me as well... I was wearing a black leather mini skirt, which was just covering my ass and my pussy, and a silver metallic halter top which hangs in the front so they could see my breasts sway as I was dancing. As my Master had instructed, I was wearing no

underwear.

As the music stopped, I smiled at them, slowly walked over to the bar, hugged them both, and told them how great it was to see them. They stood there a bit stunned and were like, wow, you most certainly have aged quite well, and they kept going on and on. I giggled and said to my ex :

"See? You could have had this for the last twenty years"

And with that statement I slightly raised my skirt to sit in the chair at the bar, enough so he could see a tiny peek of my ass. I caught him get a glimpse. He then looked at me in the eyes and smiled.

I told them we needed to get a table, maybe back by the pool table, and maybe we could play a game. I smiled and got up off the bar stool, my skirt still up and as I walked in front of them, I knew they could see my ass and were so wishing they were getting the view they saw a couple of other guys were getting from the front.

My memory served well: in the past this club had a band on some nights, so they also had a separate area for playing pool. Lucky for us, the area still existed and no one else was back there. I saw the look that passed between them, and watched as my ex's cousin whispered something, and heard my ex say to him, "Man that was 20 years ago, looks like this is a whole new game plan"

I smiled at him and said we should sit down and catch up a bit. I wanted to make sure I was between them, so I had his cousin get in first then myself and then my ex.

We sat there and chatted a bit, and... I was running fingers up both of their thighs. While we chatted I mentioned to them that I was not planning on driving home that night and had gotten a room upstairs. My ex's cousin told me that I was really turning him on, and I smiled at him. I told him that was good, I leaned over and gave him a kiss, and I think he was a bit shocked that I would do that in front of my ex since he held back a second. But then he seemed to figure it out and he relaxed. Of course while I was doing that, I had my hand on my ex's cock and was rubbing it. I then felt several fingers finding their way up my skirt, so I spread my legs just a little bit so that they could see how wet I was. My mind was racing, as I was still a bit nervous about all this, and that I was doing what my Master wanted, and it was really turning me on.

Once I was done kissing his cousin, my ex leaned over and kissed me. He whispered in my ear that I was going to be sorry that I kissed his cousin first, and I watched his eyes as he smiled at me and I knew there was defiantly no going back on this plan now; I had them both so turned on, and they were not about to let me go without having me. 

I asked them if they wanted to play some pool, or if we just should head upstairs, but I was getting very turned on, and just wanted to get them both upstairs and to have these two fucking me. My body was getting so aroused... All I wanted was to do what my Master had been teaching me to do, and to show him that his little slut was truly under his control and would do whatever her Master wanted.

I think that at first they thought I was kidding. His cousin asked my ex if this was a joke, or was I trying to get back at him, for dumping me the way he did. I was like, this is no joke, and it was in no way pay back for anything. I looked at them both and said:

"I am a Horney naughty little slut, and my Master told me he would be pleased if I had two cocks while he was away, allowing me to be free of control and let me enjoy some boys to play with. If you don't want to play, I am sure I can find some other playmates."

My ex answered: "Your Master huh, .. I have no idea what the hell is going on, but you lead the way, baby. I am not about to turn you down. I can still remember the great wild sex we used to have, and would love to experience that again. And it appears that you have gotten a bit wilder as you have aged."

So we walked out of the club through the lobby and took the elevator. As the door shut, I asked them if they were turned on or getting excited yet.

"You just wait. We will show you just how excited we are."

Then my ex grabbed me and told his cousin to get behind me. They began feeling my body: they lifted my skirt and my ex's cousin was rubbing my ass as my ex started to kiss me. His hands were inside my top and he was pinching and squeezing my nipples which at this point were very hard. At one point I could feel two sets of fingers in my hot pussy. Mmmmm.... was very wet... Then I heard my ex tell his cousin to get my ass ready, and then I heard him say:

"Wait till you see how she is when her ass is getting fucked. She becomes a wild animal, she so loves it, she used to beg me for it, once I taught her all about it."

 

"Oh my god..." Was all I could think at this point, since I was so hot and Horney! It was incredible having these two men wanting me so bad, and my body was defiantly reacting to it. I smiled as I imagined how my Master would be loving this and hoped it would really please him.

My skirt was up around my wait, my ex hit the button of the elevator as he told me he wanted to taste my pussy and see if it was any sweeter than it was 20 years ago. He also asked his cousin if he was ready to fuck my ass, and his cousin was like "are you kidding? You are going to let me fuck her before you do?".

But he did not give any answer and I could feel my ex's tongue circling my clit and his fingers fucking my pussy, he reached back and used my juices to get my ass ready for his cousin. I leaned over my ex just enough to put my hands on the wall, looked back and told my ex's cousin

" Fuck me good. Fuck me like you have always wanted to, and like he always thought we were doing behind his back anyway, so at least now we can have what we wanted back then."

With that he rammed that cock into my tight ass hard; so hard... My ex was holding my hips and was eating my pussy like a man who had not had a meal in years.

I was amazed at how quickly they got me cumming, but it had been a long time, so not really to surprising. I just let it go, oh god it felt so fucking good to have a cock in my ass! My pussy was loving all the attention it was getting too! My ex stood up and kissed me, told me it was better than he remember, watched his cousin fuck my ass and then told him that we had better take this into the room. My ex's cousin was not happy as he wanted to cum and was close but I know my ex knew that and he didn't really want to let him be the first to cum inside me.

We left the elevator, my skirt was still up around my waist, unfortunately my room was close by. I say unfortunately as I was certainly hoping someone would see me like that, with them, and know their minds would just know what would be happening *Smiles*

After the door was closed my ex told me to remove my clothes, but to do it like I did in the past, to strip it off for him. His cousin was like: "what the hell did I miss". My ex smiled at him, and knew at that point that we never had been together in the past. Oh the poor cousin..., he was in shock: he was asking my ex what the hell was he thinking when he let me get out of his life. My ex answered

"What can I tell you, I was a young stupid kid and had no idea what I had until it was gone, and I was an ass "

And he actually apologized. I told him I was not there for any of that, that I was there to experience my first threesome, and to get fucked. Oh Master I was being such a naughty slut, and when I thought about it, it of course made me smile since as I knew I would be pleasing you.

While I was stripping off what I had on, which of course was nothing but a top, skirt and shoes, they got there clothes off, and boy..... were they turned on... Two nice cocks just waiting for some attention; I was like a kid in a candy store. I knelt on the floor and asked them to come to me and stand on either side so I could suck on them. Mmmmmmmm.

 

To tease my ex I turned my head to get his cousin's cock in my mouth first, and with that my ex grabbed my hair, stopped me, and said "no way, I want that hot mouth on this cock, he will get his turn. Remember his cock was in that ass, he might want to go and clean that up first."

His cousin answered: "Yeah alright, she was yours, but it looks like she is not just yours anymore cuz. Looks like she wants us both."

My pussy was getting so wet... and then my ex rammed his cock down my throat; he always did enjoy fucking my hot mouth.

Mmmmmmmmm... It was so hard and felt so good! I was so enjoying it that I didn't even notice my ex's cousin had come back until I felt his cock against me. Mmmm... He reached out and pinched my nipples and I took his cock in my hand and stroked it. It was so rock hard, he needed to cum so bad... He kept telling us that he needed to cum.

My ex told him he should cum all over my face as I sucked him off; and damn that got me Horney! I stroked that cock, then he took it in his own hands as he watched my ex fuck my mouth. I was watching him and he was moaning, and saying he could not believe this was really happening. It didn't take him long before he was cumming and it was all over my face! I could taste him as I was having that cock go in and out of my hot mouth. He then rubbed his cock all around my face. Oh my god it was so hot! It got my ex going too and he pulled his cock out of mouth to shot his load of cum all over my face, my tits, my belly, and was shooting it in my mouth too, telling me to lick it all up, taste him. Of course as the slut I am, I didn't need him to tell me to do anything, as I was already licking it; swallowing it up. Mmmmmmmmmmm.

They both stood there and watched me rub their cum together and all over my hot body, licking it off my fingers. God it tasted so good! They kept stroking and it didn't take long before they were ready for some fucking.

As you might imagine, my mind was racing: I wanted to get fucked so bad and feel both those cocks deep inside me! I got up and smiled at them and reached into my bag and asked them if they minded wearing some protection. My ex laughed and said sure, of course he added that he knew it wouldn't be long before I would beg to have them off so I could feel their cocks. He did remember that it usually me that asked for their removal and not him when we were younger.

So they walked to me, as I was sitting on the bed, and I slowly opened the package and put it on my ex first, teasing him, licking his cock... I rolled it down and then took care of his cousin. Then I smiled at him, and asked him if this was as good as he ever imagined it might be with me.

He answered quickly: "Are you kidding me? We passed that mark back at the club and that was before I really got a hand on you."

My ex got a bit angry and told him: "Alright, let me make one thing clear, she's mine, has been mine and will always be mine."

When he said that I laughed and told him, that I was no longer his, nor would I ever be. I belonged to someone else and he was my only Master.

He answered: "Yeah, ok, sure, but we don't see your Master here do we? So you will do as I say won't you?

And I told him that no, that I would do what I know my Master had told me to do, and that he was not in control. He did not like this answer and of course tried to take control. At one point he got a bit aggressive and his cousin told him he needed to chill out but he grabbed me and pinned me to the wall and told me that he would do whatever he wanted to do, and he didn't give a crap what I told him, or what someone else might enjoy knowing what I was doing. His cousin grabbed him and told him to stop, and not to turn a hot fun night into something bad.

I won't lie, at that moment, I was thinking it was a huge mistake to do this, and while his cousin was calming him down I went into the bathroom and tried to relax.

I wrapped a towel around myself and came back out , and asked him if he was ok now, because if he was planning on losing control like that again, he would have to leave.

He said he was sorry , and that it just drove him a bit nuts to think I would let someone control me, and that I was not just allowing him to take over. I answered that it was ok and that I was not going to control him. I was there to tease, to be a slut, and to get fucked and that I wanted to do that with someone that I knew would give me a great fuck and also wanted to have a fantasy fulfilled.

So my ex replied: "Alright, I'm fine. It's just been a long time and I think sharing you with my cousin and you being the little naughty slut you are, I lost it.

He asked his cousin if he would go and get us something to drink, and, reluctantly, he went. But before he would go, I gave him a hot kiss, and stroked his cock and let him have a taste from my fingers and told him to defiantly hurry back.

While he was gone, I had confirmation that my ex wanted to have me alone; he had missed me, and I could see that. He asked me if I ever thought about him and had I wanted him over the years.

I smiled at him and told him to shut up and lets fuck. The look on his face, was priceless.

With that I told him to lie on the bed so I could ride that nice hard cock and that way, when his cousin would come back, he could fuck my tight ass. So I walked up to him and kissed him and pushed him back on the bed before climbing up.

He said: "Wow! this is so much better than when we dated!"

I smiled and I positioned myself over his cock and slid down on it and.... God it felt good!

To keep him from talking I leaned in and asked him if he remembered these and put my hard nipples in his face, and he began to lick and suck and bite them as I rode that cock. It felt so good! Of course my mind was like damn that condom! would feel so much better without, but I will try to be good...

I rocked back and forth, his hands went to my ass and he slapped it which made me moan loudly and as I let that out I heard the door open and his cousin come in.

He quickly got his clothes off and said "Fuck you man! You wanted her all to yourself. That was not the plan."

I looked back and told him that I saved my tight ass just for him; and as I said that I reached back and spread my cheeks, smiling.

I was going nuts I wanted them both so bad! I could feel myself getting close to cumming again with the thought of that cock in my tight ass! He grabbed my ass and rammed his cock back in and God! I thought I was going to pass out! It felt so good....

I know I screamed and my ex grabbed my head and pulled me close to kiss me and keep me quiet.

"We don't want anyone breaking up this fuckfest now do we, my little screamer?"

It felt so incredible to have those two cocks deep inside me... and in this position... I started to cum all over my ex's cock and he was close and moaning. It was wild, the three of us rocking and moaning and I was just begging to be fucked harder and faster and deeper and was going to cum again when my ex started to scream that he was going to cum and his cousin grabbed my ass and rammed his cock deep and screamed he was cumming and I couldn't hold back and let loose it. It was so mind blowing!

I was dripping with sweat at this point, my ex's cousin pulled his cock out and ripped the condom off. I climbed off my ex as he was just laying there saying "oh lord what a wild ride. If I thought something like this was going to happen I would have made arrangements to spend the entire night out babe"

I smiled and told them that this was most enjoyable and I would most certainly enjoy more, but understood that this was a surprise attack. I was grinning at them. My ex's cousin was speechless and said "Man, you know I always wanted to have her"

" I know and I figured you had been , I was a jealous kid, can't say it enough, dumb jealous kid for sure." Ex answered

With that, they got dressed and left my room. I was so excited and spent at the same time, I could not believe I could be such a naughty slut and behave this way because my Master had asked me to.

Of course, when my Master came back I gave him all the details about this night and he seems to have enjoyed *grins* and because he was so pleased, it has really turned me on even more and I long to complete the tasks my Master asks of me. I don't know how my Master has this control over my entire body and mind, but he does; he owns me now, completely.

He even said that he was planning on renewing the experience. I really can't wait!

I want to thank my Master for helping to bring out the slut that he could see deep inside me, for teaching me to become an obedient slut, for her Master.

Master thank you for helping me get this all written down , so that all might enjoy the lessons of a Master and his new slut.

Her Masters naughty slut always,

ally

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Becoming His Slut...And

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds