• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Sorority Sunburn

Sorority Sunburn

Dr. Peterson is the sexy, older professor in the anthropology department at my university. All the freshman girls in my sorority take his introductory course even though they have absolutely no interest in geology. After class we walk back to the house together and trade fantasies about him, everyone giggling at the descriptions the more lewd girls provide. I join in this charade, but the fact is, I actually am interested in anthropology and plan on becoming an anthropology professor myself one day. Don't get me wrong, I have caught myself daydreaming once or twice about what it would be like if he asked me to stay after class, but for the most part I try to focus on learning the material and getting good grades. Recently though, my grades have been slipping, and I know why but I don't know what to do about it.

The reason for my failing grades has to do with my boyfriend. Rick and I have been dating since we met at freshman orientation almost two months ago. After a couple of weeks, he began pushing for sex, but I kept making excuses to avoid it. Finally I confided in him that I am still a virgin, and although I want to have sex, I want to wait until we had been dating for at least a couple months. He agreed, but as our two month anniversary approaches, he has been counting down the days and incessantly talking about it, trying to get me to succumb earlier. The more he pushes, the less I want to have sex with him. He's just so immature sometimes, and it can be a bit of a turn off. Nevertheless, I'm nervous about the approaching 2 month anniversary and I can't seem to focus on my schoolwork because of it.

I stand in front of the mirror and assess my image before leaving for class. Long, light brown hair swept up in a ponytail; cutoff jean skirt showing off my long, slim legs that are golden brown from the California sun; light blue v-neck t-shirt ... I inspect the shirt closer and groan to notice that the silhouette of my nipples are just barely visible through the shirt. I recently got sunburned on my back and my bra rubs too much on the area, so I've been going without for the past week. The burn is almost healed, but it's still too uncomfortable to wear a bra.

"Mylie, come on! We're going to be late!"

Oh well, no time to change now. I run back to my room to grab my bag and high heels, and throw a light weight cardigan on to take care of the nipple issue. Before leaving, I glance at the calendar on the wall with a date two days away marked in red, indicating my last day as a virgin. I sigh and run out the door to catch up with my sisters on their way to geology.

It's not that I don't want to have sex. In fact, even though I'm still a virgin, I masturbate frequently. It's just that I never thought the first time would be with a freshman fraternity boy. I'm also a little nervous about performing for someone else. I gave a blow job once to a guy I dated over the summer before college, but he was so immature he came about 2 minutes into it. I don't want my first time to be like that!

I try to focus on Dr. Peterson's lecture, but all I can think about is that red mark on the calendar. With 5 minutes left in class, Dr. Peterson stops to hand back papers. I cringe, knowing that my paper was pretty bad. He sets my paper face down on my desk and pauses for a minute. I blush in embarrassment at my poorly composed paper, and glance sideways at him. I realize that his crotch is at my eye-level and blush even more. Why can't I think about anything other than sex lately? I glance back down towards my desk, wondering why he's still looking at me. Oh crap! I realize I'd taken my cardigan off in the middle of class and my nipples are as perky as ever. My whole body is hot from his attention, but I quickly shove the cardigan back on anyway.

He taps his finger on the paper, and then continues to hand back the rest of the papers. I watch him out of the corner of my eye. His dress shirt and pants fit him well, and I realize he's well-built for an older man. His hair is graying around the temples, but it suits him. I hold my breath and turn the paper over, but there is no grade. I flip to the back, but can't find a grade anywhere. Instead, there is a note scribbled on the back page:

"Mylie, I'm concerned about your recent performance in this course. Please see me during my office hours. –Dr. P"

My heart is pounding as I shove the paper in my bag and rise to leave.

"Mylie, can you please see me for a minute," Dr. Peterson says as I head for the door. He is back at the front of the classroom gathering his papers. I recall some of my sisters' fantasies about Dr. Peterson starting just this way, and all the blood rushes to my face. I approach him, my heart pounding even louder.

"I want to talk to you about your paper, but unfortunately I won't be available during my regular office hours. Can you come by my office today around 4:30 instead?"

"Um, sure," I agree, trying not to think about the sexy fantasies my sisters are probably concocting right now.

I run to catch up with my sisters. "What was that about?" They ask, clearly intrigued.

I don't tell them that he wants to see me in office later that day, and instead make something up about him answering a question I'd e-mailed him. They lose interest, and begin talking about the upcoming Greek event, which is coincidentally the same day that Rick and I have planned to have sex for the first time. Normally this would bring about the fear and anticipation that's been plaguing me about the loss of my virginity to Rick, but instead all I can think about is Dr. Peterson.

The rest of the day is a blur, and I finally find myself in front of Dr. Peterson's door at 4:27. I wonder if the closed door means that he's gone. After all, most of his colleagues have already left for the day and the hallway is silent. I knock timidly on the door.

"Come in!" he calls out. I slowly open and the door and enter the room. He asks me to close the door and sit down in the chair across from him at his desk.

I suddenly feel very young, and inappropriately dressed. Why do I insist on dressing like all my other sorority sisters in these short jean skirts and tight tops? My tall heels suddenly seem silly for walking around campus. And why didn't I put a bra on? I tug on my shirt, but this only makes things worse by revealing more cleavage and accentuating my hard nipples.

I glance quickly at him to see if he noticed, and realize that he is appraising my outfit as well and seems to like it. He doesn't even try to hide his admiration of my long, bare legs as he confidently relaxes back in his chair and removes his glasses.

"I know you're a smart girl, Mylie, but lately your work in my class hasn't reflected that. If you want to get into a good graduate program in anthropology, I can help you, but you need to do more than you did on that last paper."

"I know. I'm sorry but I've been really distracted lately with personal things. I won't let it happen again," I mumble.

"The first year in college can be hard," Dr. Peterson says as he stands and comes around to my side of the desk, leaning back on it and regarding me from above. "Maybe I can help. What's bothering you? Home-sickness, drinking, boys ..."

As he trails off on the word boys, he reaches out to gently push my ponytail back behind my shoulder. I gasp slightly.

"You know, Mylie, when you don't wear a bra it can be very distracting for the other students ... and for your professors."

I feel my whole body turning pink, and at first I think it's from embarrassment, but then I realize that I'm actually enjoying this.

"I'm sorry Mr. Peterson. I got sunburned and couldn't wear a bra for a few days, but I promise it won't happen again." I uncross my legs and wait to see what his next move will be.

He sits back down in his chair, "Come here."

I stand and walk around the desk to face him.

"Are you a virgin?" He asks, directly and without any hesitation.

I look at him in disbelief, but realize he's serious, "I don't think that has anything to do with my performance in class."

"That's what I thought. Only a virgin wouldn't know the effect she was having on the men around her. And actually, it has a lot to do with your performance in class. Or rather, should I say outside of class?"

I am shocked, but surprise myself by smiling coyly and saying "Dr. Peterson, I don't like what you're insinuating. As you pointed out, I'm a smart girl, so I don't need you to 'help' me get into a good graduate program. Professors should NOT hold sexual power over their students, and in fact, I think it's time I taught YOU a lesson."

His eyes widen in surprise as I place a hand on his chest and push him back into his chair, hard. He recovers quickly from the shock of my response, and reaches out pull me towards him.

"Uh uh, professor" I chastise him, shaking my head, "You're not allowed to touch your students like that. And we don't want you getting in trouble, do we? I better restrain you so you aren't tempted."

As I say this, I reach down and undo his belt buckle, brushing his cock through his pants as I do this. I roughly pull the belt out, grab his wrists, and use the belt to tie his hands behind the chair. I keep the belt loose, giving him a suggestive look, and he smiles, indicating that he will play along with the game. I straddle his legs so my breasts are right in front of his face, and strip off my cardigan and t-shirt. My nipples are so hard I can't help but massage them as I push my thighs tight against his legs and grind my heels into the floor. I can't believe I am doing this, but I'm enjoying myself too much to stop.

"Lick my tits," I instruct, surprised at the confidence and harsh tone of my voice. He obediently leans forward slightly as I push my breasts up towards his mouth and circles each nipple with his tongue. I reach down and feel his cock as it hardens inside his pants. As he starts biting my nipples lightly, I abruptly step back.

"What a bad professor you are! I didn't tell you to bite!"

"I'm sorry," he is breathing heavier now. "Come back and I promise not to bite."

"No, only I can touch you until you learn your lesson," I say as I rip his shirt open, push his legs apart, and fall to my knees. I unzip his pants and pull them off, along with his underwear. I admire his tight abs, slightly graying chest hair, and large, hard cock. He clearly takes pride in his appearance and has trimmed his pubic hairs. I wonder if he does this with his students often, but realize I don't care. I reach under my skirt and stroke my pussy through my panties, making him watch as I pleasure myself. I shaved in anticipation of sex with Rick, and I smile at the thought that Dr. Peterson will be the one to take my virginity now.

Reaching up, I rub my nails roughly down his chest and stop at his cock, which is so hard and thick I wonder if it will hurt, but realize I'm no longer nervous and actually wouldn't mind if it hurt a little.

With my tongue, I play with the tip of his cock, lightly flicking the taught skin between the shaft and the tip. Then I place the whole tip of his cock in my mouth and suck while running my fingers up and down the shaft. I writhe as I do this, allowing my skirt to rise up so it exposes the bottom of my ass. He moans in pleasure as I stick his entire cock in my mouth and pull his balls downwards, holding them as I suck him hard. His groin starts to pulse up and down, and he is thrusting his cock further into my mouth as he moans louder. I immediately stop blowing him and push his legs down into the chair.

"Okay prof, if you're going to insist on breaking the rules, I'm going to stop and make you pleasure me," I retort, leaning back.

"If I must," he feigns disappointment, but eagerly pulls free of the belt binding his wrists.

I gasp in surprise as he roughly pulls me up and backwards onto his lap. His left arm gropes my breasts, pulling me back against his body, while his right hand pulls my skirt up around my waist, reaches into my panties and begins stroking my wet pussy.

"Is this how you like it?" he asks, breathing heavy into my ear. I'm wearing a thong, and I grind my bare ass against his cock. I writhe, pretending that I'm trying to get away, but lock my feet around his legs, letting my heels gently scratch him as I do.

"Harder," I moan as I simultaneously twist under his grip. He is pinching my nipples and squeezing my tits so hard I think I might scream in ecstasy. As I begin to writhe against him with more force, he pushes harder against my clit with his finger, causing me to arch away from him in anticipation of the orgasm.

But just when I'm about to cum, he pushes me forward against the desk and pulls my panties down to my feet.

"Do you want me to?" he whispers into my ear, letting the charade down for a second to get my consent.

"Fuck me," I breathe sensually, unable to reclaim the harsh instructor voice I'd kept up in the beginning. He leans over me, frantically pulling off his dress shirt, then opens my slit with his fingers and slides his cock into my pulsing, wet pussy.

His cock is so thick, it seems to fill me completely and I can feel that my tightness is getting him more excited. He starts out slow, but soon he realizes that I'm pushing back hard against him, trying to get him further inside of me. He starts thrusting harder in response, his balls slapping against my skin and stimulating me even more. I feel the orgasm rise inside of me again, my pussy pulsing quicker and stronger. I moan louder and louder until he clamps a hand over my mouth.

I bite his fingers and my scream is muffled by his hand as I cum. He continues thrusting, but not as hard, as I catch my breath. I realize that he is about to cum, but is holding back, unsure of what I want.

I break free of his grasp and push him backwards into his chair. I lean into him, brushing my breasts against his taught chest, letting his chest hair stimulate my nipples to make the pleasure I'm feeling last.

"You've been a very good teacher," I whisper seductively, grabbing his cock and causing him to shiver. I fall back down to the floor and thrust his cock deep into my mouth while stroking his balls. I suck hard, as he grabs my hair and moans. I encircle the bottom of his cock with my thumb and forefinger, tightening then losing my grip in a gradually quickening rhythm while sucking up and down the shaft until he groans and cums in my mouth.

I stand up, pulling my skirt back down over my ass and adjusting my feet in my heels. He slowly puts his shirt back on and buttons it up while I slide my t-shirt back over my head. He wipes up with a tissue and pulls his pants back up, then reaches down to pick up my panties and hands them to me.

"Don't forget these," he smiles at me.

I shove them into my bag and smile mischievously at him, "So what's my grade on that paper?"

"Like you said, you're a smart girl. I'm sure you can figure it out," he smiles suggestively.

"I guess my lesson didn't teach you anything," I frown. "I'll rewrite the paper this weekend and give it to you on Monday."

I smooth my hair, which fell out of the ponytail long ago, and tie it back up. We look at each other, and I feel desire for him rising again. I think he feels it too, but I turn and walk out the door to go back to my sorority house so I'm not late for dinner. I'll have to make up a story about where I've been, and I'll have to figure out what to do about Rick, but right now I'm just fantasizing about the next time I'm held after class. Maybe I'll bring my sorority sister, Kelsey along next time ....

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Sorority Sunburn

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds