• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 23

A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 23

12

Part 23: Sharon needs to make a big decision.

This is the continuation of an email correspondence I had with a woman named Sharon Alderson. If you have not read the previous parts I suggest you go back and read from the beginning to get the full background. This conversation includes elements of wife swapping/sharing, incest, and group sex. If you don't approve of these behaviors and you still read on anyway then you are an idiot and I take great delight in knowing I've made you disgusted. Please leave me an anonymous note and let me know how well I've done.

Apr 04/18/09 11:19PM

Sharon,

Wow. You had a busy week, didn't you. I have not had time to really process everything yet, so I'll have more questions and observations later, but a couple of things spring to mind now.

The get together with Bruce was very interesting. If I remember correctly, that's the only time one of the kids came over by themselves without Tommy. I hope he didn't get in trouble with Joe by coming over by himself. It also sounds like you are being a bit more vocal with them now, especially Bruce. I'm getting the impression that he's becoming your favorite kid to have sex with.

It also sounds like you had a fun Friday night. I was sure that Joe would try to get you and Jeanne together, but I suppose that she didn't want to put on a show for Joe and Dick. I'm not surprised that Joe told her all about your recent sexual adventures. In fact, I bet they talked quite a bit during the week and when Jeanne (and probably Dick) found out how submissive you really were (or had become) they decided on the swap. I'm thinking the only reason you four had never swapped partners before is because the others were sure you would never go for it, although our sister probably had her doubts. Anyway, it does sound like you have another regular sex partner. It'll be interesting to see how that plays out.

Sincerely,

Paul.

Apr 04/19/09 9:14AM

Paul,

First I'd like address some of your comments. I don't think that Joe was mad at Bruce, but I do think he was annoyed. I think he wants all the kids to talk to either him or Tommy before calling me and I don't think that Bruce did this last week. I'm guessing that he's still on the GB list.

I don't know if Bruce is becoming my favorite, but he does seem to be the most experienced of all the kids. There are things about each one of them that I really like more that the others, so I don't think I could even pick a favorite. Maybe that's best.

I agree with you that the reason Joe and I never swapped with Jeanne and Dick before was because they all thought that I wouldn't go along with it, especially Joe. Now that they know I have a submissive side there was nothing stopping them. I don't know if we'll swap again, but I'm pretty sure I'll have sex with Dick again. Probably more than once.

Now I want to tell you now about my Saturday surprise. When Joe got back from Jeanne's he had to shower and change and go right to work. He said that he had to work for the rest of the day, but that I would still get my surprise. I tried to find out what it was, but he wouldn't say.

Around noon I got a call from Tommy. He wanted to come over and "get his rocks off." I told him that sounded fun and asked him what he wanted me to wear. One of my teachers outfits again. He never seems to tire of that. So I looked for something that I had worn when he was a student, but not recently for him. It's getting more and more difficult to find outfits that match these requirements, but I managed to put something together.

When he knocked at the door I didn't even look out, I just opened it to let him in. He wasn't alone. Another former student of mine, Kyle Morgan, was with him. I was not expecting someone else to be with him since we had an understanding that he would not bring over someone unannounced since that first time he brought Scott over. I guessed that Joe had told him it was OK anyway. Tommy just breezes in and says, "I hope you don't mind that I brought a friend along."

I answered, "No, that's OK."

I should describe Kyle. He is a small boy and in school the other boys called him "runt". I think the only thing that saved him from being picked on very much was the fact that he was the star of the swim team. When he was in my class he looked younger than his peers and he had not changed much. He was quite a bit shorter than Tommy and in fact was only about an inch taller than me. He had little facial hair that I could see and I wondered if he had much body hair at all. I know many swimmers shave their entire body.

While Tommy and Kyle made themselves comfortable in the living room I got them each a coke. When I came back into the room I heard Tommy saying, "...just wait, you'll see."

I put the drinks down and before I could sit Tommy says straight out, "Did you ever get a peek at her undies when you were in her class Kyle?"

To which Kyle answers, "Once."

Then Tommy says, "Did you ever wish she'd just pull up her skirt and give you a good look?"

Kyle says, "Of course."

Then Tommy looks at me and tells me to lift up my skirt and show them my underwear. I hike up my skirt and stand there with my bikini briefs on display. Kyle's eyes are bugging out and I can see he has an erection. Tommy tells me to let go of my skirt. Then he asks Kyle if he had, "ever wondered what her tits looked like."

Kyle says, "Hell yes," and Tommy tells me to take my blouse off. I unbutton it slowly, slide it off, and put it on a nearby chair.

Now I'm standing there in my bra, skirt, panties, and heels. Kyle is licking his lips and has his eyes locked on my chest. Tommy is hard now too and I can feel my own humiliation (and excitement) rising. Then Tommy says, "Loose the bra."

It is a front clasp model so after I unsnap it I just let my bra fall on the floor behind me. "Nice huh?" Tommy says. Kyle agrees with him.

Then Tommy asks if Kyle would like to "feel her tits." Kyle just nods his head.

Tommy tells me, "Come over here bitch and sit down." He pats the couch on the space between the two of them.

I walk over and sit down. Tommy immediately starts playing with one of my boobs. When Kyle does not do anything right away Tommy tells him, "Go ahead, she loves it. Don't you Sharon?"

To which I reply, "Yes I do." Then thinking of what you keep telling me Paul, I add, "Please play with my tits." Kyle didn't need to be told again and began feeling my other breast.

Tommy ordered me to kiss him and I knew from experience he wanted it aggressive so I gave him an open mouthed kiss and used plenty of tongue. After a minute or so he broke off and told me to kiss Kyle. I wasn't expecting him to be very good, but he turned out to be OK. Not as good as Tommy, but better than Scott. While I was kissing Kyle Tommy pushed his hand between my legs. He managed to work my undies aside and push a finger into me. It went in easily. I was very horny at this point.

Then Tommy told me to, "Lift your ass up." When I did he pulled my underwear off and handed them to Kyle saying, "Here's a souvenir for you."

Kyle looked at them like they were made of hundred dollar bills or something. Then Tommy says, "Check out her cunt, it's very juicy."

Kyle runs his hand down between my legs and starts feeling around. Despite his obvious inexperience he soon slipped his finger into me. He smiles.

"What did I say? She's hot for us." Tommy claims.

Then he tells me to give Kyle a blowjob. As I get down on my knees in front of Kyle, Tommy tells him, "You are going to love this. She's a great cock sucker."

When I pulled down his pants I could see that he did shave his body, including his genitals. I suppose once you are doing everything else you may as well do that area too, but I wasn't expecting it. I have to say it was different feeling bare skin instead of hair. I'm not sure if I liked it better or not. It was nice not getting pubic hairs in my mouth though.

As I expected he erupted into my mouth in less than a minute. In fact, probably less than half a minute. Just like with Chuck the first time, Tommy entered me from behind. But this time he kept going even after Kyle came, so I continued sucking Kyle's cock. I had one nice orgasm before Tommy came inside me. By this time Kyle was hard again. Tommy noticed this and asked him, "Do you want to fuck the bitch?"

Kyle predictably responded with a yes, so Tommy told me, "Get up on that cock and give him a good fuck."

Normally when I'm straddling a guy who is sitting down I still have to look up into his face. With Kyle though I could just look straight ahead. Combined with the lack of body hair it was almost like I was fucking someone much younger. But his little goatee and full-sized cock gave him away as a man.

I tried to make it last as long as I could. I came again and was approaching another climax when Kyle moaned and squirted his load inside me. I cleaned them both up with my tongue and they got dressed, but Tommy wouldn't let me put my clothes back on. He had me sit down in the chair across the room from the couch while they talked; mostly about me. Tommy is telling Kyle that I am his "cum slut" and that he can take me whenever he wants to. Then he asks, "Isn't that right Sharon?"

I looked down and said softly, "Yes Tommy."

Kyle says, "That's so fucking cool."

"So, do you want to help pull a train on her?" Tommy asks Kyle.

"Fucking yeah!" Kyle answers. "She's a scorching hot piece of ass."

They talked some more about how they liked my "perky tits" and "tight cunt". Then Tommy briefly described the trip to Pittsburgh. Kyle had another erection, so I guess he liked what he was hearing. It was all very degrading to me, of course, but I think that's why Tommy was doing it. I'm sure it was Joe's idea though. They left about an hour and a half after they arrived.

Of course when Joe came home I had to tell him all about it. He really seemed to get excited when I described Kyle, especially the part about having no body hair. I know he has fantasies about me having sex with even younger boys, and with Kyle it's easy to imagine he is younger than he really is. Personally that does not have as much an effect on me, maybe because I know he is really 18 or 19. I know this because at one point when he was in my class I thought maybe he was younger than the rest of the class and had been advanced a couple of grades. But I peeked in his records to check out his DOB and he is definitely the same age as Tommy and the others.

That about brings you up to date. I hear Joe up and about, so I'm going to send this now. I'll try to write you later.

Your friend,

Sharon

Apr 04/19/09 1:22PM

Sharon,

As you may recall I thought one of the possibilities for your surprise on Saturday was the introduction to a new GB participant. Now there's five; only one left. I think the GB could be soon. I agree with you that Joe's main interest in him is the fact that he looks young. It also looks like Tommy it taking to his dominant role very nicely. Does it seem to you that he is much more natural about using and degrading you now? Now that there are five kids has Joe given you any hint when the GB will be? What was it like having sex with a guy that had shaved pubes?

Paul.

Apr 04/19/09 8:58PM

Paul

I think you are right about Tommy. He does seem to be more natural when calling me degrading names. And no, Joe has not said anything to indicate when the GB will take place.

Having sex with Kyle was definitely a little bit different. The first thing that comes to mind is that I didn't get any pubic hair in my mouth when I gave him the blow job. I've pretty much accepted that as the price I have to pay to give blow jobs. While fucking there wasn't the normal tickle of pubic hair against my clitoris. I don't know if I liked that better or not. I'll let you know after a few more times with Kyle. I will say that was the first time I sat in a guys lap and was able to look him in the eyes without having to tilt my head back.

Now onto something new. A couple of things happened today that you pretty much predicted a while back. I don't know how you do it.

After breakfast today Joe told me that the kids had been requesting that I shave my pubic hair off, but that he had been resisting. I've told you before that I keep it neatly trimmed and he said that was just the way he likes it. But he said the kids made the point (Bruce actually) that it looks sluttier shaved. He agreed. So he said they compromised and decided that I should shave everything off except for a small "landing strip" (I think you know what that is).

Just like that. Again I no choice in the matter. Of course I objected and said that it was a lot of work to keep shaved, etc., but he was insistent. Then he reminded me that I said I would do whatever I could to make the GB come true and that shaving my pubic hair off was needed to accomplish that. I was backed into a corner, so I had to agree.

He wanted to watch me shave, of course. At least I got some good sex afterwords. He says that oral is more fun now. After giving Kyle a blowjob I think I know what he means. So now I have one more thing that I have to do every couple of days or so.

Later I just happened to walk into the room while he was talking to someone on his cell. I couldn't help overhear him saying, "Thanks for sending me the rest of the pictures." When he turned and saw me he quickly said goodbye and hung up.

I had some suspicions so I asked him straight out if the pictures he was talking about were of me. He admitted that they were. He said he got them from Tommy and showed them to me. He had a couple of me giving Tommy a blowjob that Scott had taken. The lighting wasn't very good and my hair is partially covering my face. If you didn't know who it was I'm not sure you'd recognize me, so I wasn't too worried about those.

The others were taken in the car on the trip back from Pittsburgh. In the first couple I am stretched out in the back seat with my sweater pushed up over my breasts. In the rest I am completely topless, my sweater having been taken off. In a few of them you can see there is a semi-truck outside the window. I'm sure from the driver's position he had no trouble seeing into the car. There were about a dozen pictures in that batch.

Finally there were a couple of pictures of me fucking Kyle from yesterday. I don't know how Tommy took those without me knowing, but it was pretty sneaky of him. Those were the pictures that Joe had just received and was thanking Tommy for.

Joe told me that the kids all had them, but that they had sworn not to send or show them to anybody else. I was not happy about this development and told Joe so. He just said that if I wasn't going to pose for pictures they were bound to sneak some, so I should get used to it.

I put my foot down. I told Joe that I had specifically said no pictures or video. I would do anything else, but not that, and if he couldn't control the kids then I was done with all of it. Do you know what he did? He just shrugged his shoulders and said, "As you wish."

When I asked him what he meant he said that the GB was now off and the kids would not be coming around anymore. "It's over," He said.

I couldn't believe it. He gave up his fantasies just like that. So now I'm not sure where things stand. Maybe he's bluffing. What do you think?

Sharon

Apr 04/19/09 10:22PM

Sharon,

How am I able to predict Joe's actions and reactions so well? I think it's because we are about the same age, have read a lot of the same porn on the Internet, have the same fantasies, and a certain amount of luck. In addition every time you tell me about your conversations with Joe and things he says during your "adventures" I get more and more insight into how he thinks.

I'm not surprised that the boys wanted you to shave your pubic hair. I am a little surprised that Joe agreed to it even given their (pretty good) reasons for wanting it. But then maybe it won't matter soon anyway, given the picture issue.

You asked me whether I thought he was bluffing or not. I can't be 100% sure of course, but no, I don't think he's bluffing. I think that the picture and video taking is such an integral part of his fantasy that he's willing to give it up if he can't have that part too. I think the next few days well tell the story. If he does not back down by then I don't think he ever will.

Let me know what happens tomorrow.

Paul.

Apr 04/20/09 9:49PM

Paul,

I had the day off today, but it was pretty quiet. Joe spent the whole day at the Center, which isn't unusual by itself, but I think this time it was related to the incident with the pictures last night. None of the kids called either. I think he's trying to get me to back down by leaving me alone. I have to admit that I'm pretty horny right about now. I didn't realize just how much I was getting used to all the additional sex.

Still, I think you are wrong about Joe. I think that he has also gotten used to the excitement of seeing his fantasies come true and will miss it soon. The same is true for Tommy. He'll be asking Joe to let him come over soon.

Joe has already gone to bed and I have to work tomorrow, so I'm going to join him. I'll write you tomorrow after work if I can.

Sharon

Apr 04/20/09 10:36PM

Sharon,

I respect your opinion about me being wrong. I don't agree with it, but I respect it. I actually hope that you are right, because I would miss all the fun conversations we have been having lately. I guess we could go back to discussing your past experiences with Jay if neither of you back down. As I said, only time will tell. Whatever happens I just hope you are happy.

Best wishes,

Paul.

Apr 04/21/09 4:10PM

Paul

I had to teach today and it was more difficult than usual because I was so horny. I couldn't stop thinking about how good it would feel to have a cock in me. I tried to get Joe interested in doing something this morning, but he ignored my attempts. I don't know if he just wasn't in the mood (he seems to prefer evenings) or if he was trying to punish me.

I was temped to masturbate when I got home, but I decided not to. It can take the edge off for a little while, but in the long run it just seems to make things worse. I just hope this doesn't go on much longer because I may just lose my determination. I have to be careful not to let Joe now this, of course, but I'm still going to try to seduce him tonight.

Sharon

Apr 04/21/09 6:35PM

Sharon,

I wish I could say that I thought you'd be successful with Joe tonight, but I don't think that's likely. I think that despite your best efforts to hide your horniness from Joe, I think he still knows how much it is affecting you.

I have an observation and a question. I have noticed that you seem quite a bit hornier around this time each month. Is this something related to your monthly cycle? If that's too personal, you don't have to answer. I know that many women don't like to talk about that subject.

I'm also curious if, considering what's going on (or not going on), if you are still shaving?

Your friend,

Paul.

Apr 04/22/09 9:21PM

Paul

I had to work again today and it was even more difficult than yesterday. You were only partly right about last night. I was pestering Joe while he was watching TV and fondling him. After getting him hard he seemed to get frustrated and told me not to tease him. I said that I wasn't teasing to which he says, "Fine. Then do something about it."

I opened his pants with the intention of climbing up into his lap to fuck him, but he pushed my head down and told me to suck him. I tried to go slow so that he wouldn't cum before I had a chance to fuck him. After a few minutes he suddenly grabbed my head and pushed it down. Then he came and I drank it down. After that he just zipped up his pants and finished watching his TV show leaving me even more horny than ever.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 23

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 374 milliseconds