• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • First Successful BJ and Much More

First Successful BJ and Much More

Hi. My name is Tina. This story is a rough approximation of a learning experience I had when I was 18 years old. I am now 41 years old and have been married to my current husband since I was 28. It's a fun story and very different that my previous two.

To set the stage, I need to explain that I came from a very strict, religious family. Well, at least my mother was. My father pretty much went along with her on most decisions and as I learned later, he never agreed much but she was a tyrant. I did not date in high school. I did not dress fashionable. I guess most kids thought I was a freak. I did not have many friends.

I graduated high school like most kids at 18 and started community college in my home town of Denver. My mom would not pay for college if I wanted to move away. I stayed a short time and did not finish school but my older brother, who lives in Chicago came to visit and convinced me it was time to move away. He offered to let me stay with him until I got going. He knew mom was nuts

Within a few short weeks, I began to realize how stifled I was under my mother's roof. I bought some new clothes, got a job and began making friends. I even had guy friends. I had a nice body but spent most of my time covering it up. While I was not really a prude and I was able to learn some things, I really had no real world experience with men. I dated a few different guys and even began to have sex.

I know what blowjobs were and tried to please a few of my dates but just could not get the hang of it. I would try and try but could not get them off before they got frustrated with me. They were always nice to me but I could not figure it out.

I worked in a warehouse office with 7 other women. I was the youngest and prettiest by far but they were a wild bunch. They chatted and gossiped all day long, Every day. I knew all about their husbands, their boyfriends, their problems, their kids. You name it. One lady was a biker lady named Chris. She always dressed kind of slutty and was OK looking but easily 40 or 45 years old. She never spoke much but joined in on all the fun when we had it.

One Friday after work, we all went to a happy hour for free food and some drinks. I was really enjoying partying and getting buzzed. I never experienced anything like that before. For some reason, the girls were picking on me because I was the youngest and wanting me to spill everything about my sex life. I finally had enough tequila to tell a little bit. I finally asked the about blowjobs and how they got their men off doing it. I explained I was doing something wrong and could not get a guy off by giving oral.

After they quit laughing and making fun of me, the subject changed to something else and we all went about discussing new things. As the group thinned, Chris came over and sat by me. She had never been very friendly to me and never really started a conversation before. I figured she did not like me at all.

She leaned over to me and spoke softly so nobody could hear and said, "I can help you with the bj problem of yours?" I looked over at her and it was the first time I had ever really seen her smile at me. She was much prettier when she smiled.

"How?" I asked.

She told me to come home with her tonight and she would explain everything but not in front of everyone here. It made sense to me and I had nothing better to do on a Friday night. She lived about 5 miles from there and said she would bring me back later to pick up my car.

We arrived at her house about 9:00 PM, very loaded but ready to party to midnight or beyond. She had a small house, kind of shabby but a big yard. There was a motorcycle and van in the driveway and the front door was open. We walked in and a big guy with long black braided hair, tattoos, and a nice moustache and beard was watching TV. He was probably 46 or50 but in nice shape and very muscular. He got up and greeted us. He must have been 6'6" tall and way over 200 pounds. He looked like a bad ass biker but was soft spoken and very friendly. Chris introduced us. His name was Mike and they had been married for 4 years, a second marriage for both. He mixed up some drinks for all of us and we sat in the living room with the TV on but not really watching it.

We chatted a while and all of a sudden Chris blurted out, "Tina wants to learn how to do a proper blowjob Mike. Should we show her?" At that moment, I could have crawled under the table. I was so embarrassed. I wanted to kill her. He laughed a bit and then she did also, which didn't help but they got me to laugh a little and finally I settled down.

She said to Mike, "Take your pants off." And right there in the living room with the curtains open and the TV on, he just stood up and slid his jeans down and kicked them into the corner. He did not have any underwear on and I just sat 5 feet away from him looking at his big penis. She got up from her chair and pulled her tank top off showing her boobs. I never saw anything this spectacle.

She smiled at me and said, "The first lesson is you always have to have your tits out. Guys like that." She walked over to him and kneeled down in front of him. She turned to look at me and said, "watch and learn." She turned back to him and with her hands around his back side, on his nice buns, she leaned down and scooped up his still hanging penis in her mouth and seemingly swallowed it all up. She worked it skillfully as it grew to a very nice size and she was only able to then work the tip and down about half way.

After maybe 5 minutes, she stopped and leaned back. Smiling, she said, "now you try."

"What?" I said. "Are you crazy? I cannot do that. He is your husband."

She smiled even more and said, "I don't mind. Mike, do you mind?"

He replied with a devilish grin, "I don't mind."

I refused but she pressed. Then he pressed. I was very nervous about it and never did anything like this. And especially with her watching. She convinced me they wanted to teach me and between their pressure and my 6 or 7 margaritas and some shots, I gave in. I got up and kneeled before him.

"Wait." She said. "Take off your clothes." Again I objected but she said I have to do everything right if I want to be successful. I had never been able to get a guy off orally before and I had come this far. I was going to try and succeed with her help.

I stood up and unbuttoned my blouse. He watched as I did. I slipped it off. I reached back and unfastened my bra. I took a deep breath and let it drop to the floor, uncovering my big young boobs as he stared. He even reached up to touch them. I just stood there and let him as he fondled me and rubbed his fingers across my nipples, making them erect.

"Take your pants off too. It will be best." she said. Without hesitation, I unbuttoned my jeans and slipped them off. I slid my panties down and kicked them aside. I stood in front of this strange man, completely nude with his eyes roving between my big boobs and my nude bush.

I then kneeled down and I was eye level with his huge penis. I don't really know if it was that huge but it was definitely bigger then my two previous boyfriend's ones. I leaned forward and took it with my hand to guide it to my mouth.

Chris said loudly, "Rule number 2...... No hands. He doesn't like hands." So I let go and dropped my hands to my sides. I maneuvered my head up so I could take his tip in my mouth and settle back to a comfortable kneeling position with it in my mouth. I started to go up and down on it like I always did before and he placed his hands on the back of my head.

Chris planted herself right next to me and began giving me instruction. Her face was a foot away from mine as she gently told me......"use your tongue. Press it up underneath his cock. The most sensitive spot is underneath just below the head." She watched and then said, "try to go deeper. Tilt your head down so it does not hit high in the back of your throat. Go deeper....deeper."

I was able to go all the way down until my nose touched his lower belly at the base of his penis but I could not breath. I backed out and caught my breathe. Chris continued, "Now do that at a pace where you can go all the way down and back off to breath through your nose. Do it slowly. You are not in a hurry. Keep your tongue up pressed against his cock.......good....."

I kept going up and down the full length of his penis with my tongue pressed firmly against the bottom. She told me to actually suck—not just move my mouth up and down but suck. So suck I did. I sucked and licked. I licked all around the tip as she told me. I licked underneath. I licked down to his balls and got hairs in my mouth but she said to keep going.

He said quietly that he was getting close. I felt as tough I was going to make it happen. She told me to take him all the way in my mouth again. As I did, he placed his hands on the back of my head again and slowly started to pump his hips to the same rhythm I was going down on him. He started pressing harder and harder. She was whispering encouragement in my ear as I sucked as hard as I could.

All of a sudden, he pulled my head toward him and lunged as his thighs shuttered and he filled my mouth with sticky goo. It just kept coming and coming and I opened my mouth enough to let is drip down my chest to the floor. With one last gasp, he shot another few drops in my mouth and pushed me back. I lifted my tongue and let the rest flow out of my mouth and down my chin to drip all over the floor.

"I did it!" I screeched and looked over to see Chris smiling and up to see Mike grinning with his eyes closed leaning back on the couch. "I did it. I finally did it."

Chris said, "I told you I would help you. But that was just the first lesson. You have a lot more to learn."

At that moment, I said "OK. I am ready for anything."

She said, I could come over every night and practice on Mike so I could go back to my boyfriends with confidence. No longer would they say I could not give a good bj. I was going to be the best.

I wound up spending the night. We were all pretty loaded. Chris had my lay naked on their dining room table with my legs bent at the knees and hanging toward the floor. Mike sat in a chair between my spread legs and leaned forward to lick my clitoris and vagina. Chris was at my head and reached down to massage my boobs and gently pinch my nipples and roll them between her fingers. As Mikes tongue probed deeper inside me, I pulled my knees up and spread my legs wider for him. He spread me open with his fingers and licked deeper than anyone. Soon I was having orgasms like never before and he pulled my whole body to the edge of the table.

At the same time, Chris leaned over me and began kissing me on the lips as her hands explored my breasts, my belly, my arms, my neck, and my face and hair. Slowly she placed her hands on my forearms and applied pressure to pin my arms above my head as she kissed me deeply. At that point, I realized Mike was beginning to penetrate my vagina and pull my legs and hips toward him. As I began to struggle, Chris bit my lower lip and held on as she pinned my wrists -- effectively immobilizing me as Mike began to to deeply penetrate my vagina with his hard penis. I was pinned and helpless as he took liberties with me that I did not plan. He started to push deeper and harder as Chris held me tight. Soon I did not care. She let go, and even got up as I laid there nude and let her husband just pound on me and have his way. I did not care any more. He was 20 or 25 years older than me. He was huge. He was raping me. And I liked it. I wanted him. I wanted so much more. I wanted his cock. I wanted him in me. Pounding me, taking me---I invited him.

He kept going for what seemed like 30 maybe 45 maybe 60 minutes. He had my legs up on his shoulders. He was deep in me. He was an older man, with muscles, with tattoos,, with a nice hard body and a nice butt. His wife was watching him molest me. Take advantage f me. Use me....

And I loved every second. I realized that they had set me up. They were taking advantage of me. I did not care. I was cumming. He was cumming. She was watching and holding me down. It all seemed right.

We all slept in the same bed that night and woke up together. In the morning, my head was on fire but both of them were feeling me up. I had for hands roving my body, feeling my breasts, feeling my highs, fingering me, just molesting me. I asked for more and it began again. We had sex until noon when Chris finally pulled on a sweatshirt and drove me to my car.

The next weekend, I was over at their house again. We spent two full days in bed. I sucked Mike's penis twice to completion and then again the last morning. For the next several months, I spent at least one weekend night at their house sucking on Mike's penis as Chris gave me more tips. Within the next six months, I went back out with my two friends and several other guys. I sucked them all off and made them cum. Some came within minutes and some took almost and hour. But I did it. I made each and every one of them cum. They will not be saying Tina is no good at blowjobs ever again. They will be calling me every weekend for a date and the lucky ones will hook up.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • First Successful BJ and Much More

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 490 milliseconds