• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • BBW Catches Boss Masturbating

BBW Catches Boss Masturbating

My wife and I hadn't had sex for six months and I was about as desperate as I had ever been in my life. After our baby was born we made love once every couple of months, but for some reason she didn't want to have sex anymore. She claimed she was exhausted caring for our children – of course they are exhausting.

My partner had hired a new assistant a couple of weeks earlier. Her name was Susan and she was what you would call a big woman. She was always very friendly to me; maybe too friendly. She was very flirtatious and normally I wouldn't mind, but the fact that she was obese somehow made the advances bothersome. I wasn't the least bit interested in spending time talking to Susan, much less flirting. She didn't seem to take the hint.

Late one evening after I thought everyone had left I was sitting at my desk looking at porn, something I have been doing more regularly for the past six months. My door was closed and I began masturbating. I didn't realize it, but Susan had stayed late to work on a report. She saw my light on and quietly opened the door. I am not sure how long she had been standing there, but after I ejaculated into a tissue I realized she was there. I threw the tissue in the trashcan next to my desk and clumsily tried to cover myself from Susan's view. I turned my back as she began to giggle.

When I had zipped my pants and turned to see if Susan was still there I was horrified by what I was witnessing. Susan's skirt was hiked up and she was rubbing the tissue around her own vagina spreading my semen all over herself. She smiled at me as I stood there in shock. My erection had quickly faded and my embarrassment turned to confusion. What was she doing?

Susan finished and tossed the tissue in the trash. She smiled and said, "I hope you didn't have any plans this evening."

I stammered, "What are you doing?"

Susan walked around my desk and put her arms around my shoulders and said, "Kiss me."

I pushed her away and told her to, "Stop."

Susan stepped forward and I stepped backward. She had me pinned against my credenza as she pressed her entire body against me. She leveled her gaze directly in my eyes and said, "Look, you are doing to do whatever I want you to do or I am calling 911 and claiming you raped me. Your semen is all over me. How are you going to explain it? Just relax, you might even enjoy it."

I didn't say a word as she closed her eyes and began kissing me. I let her as my mind raced. Would she really do it? Would they believe her? My wife would. My partner might. Fuck, I was screwed. Before I was done with my mental calculus Susan stopped kissing me and stepped back. She unfastened her skirt letting it drop to the floor. Susan wasn't wearing any panties so I could see her pussy. Susan leaned in and pressed her hand against my crotch. Feeling her hand on my penis I started to get aroused. I couldn't stop the erection, a fact that Susan seemed to enjoy as she noted, "See, this isn't going to be so hard."

Susan removed her hand and said, "Go ahead, take off your clothes."

I hesitated and she reached for the phone. I didn't need another warning, so I began taking off my clothes. She told me to lay on the floor and I obeyed. She laughed, "I thought you would be bigger. What is that? Four inches?"

I was laying flat on my back on the floor, Susan standing over me taking her own clothes off. I was fully erect, a fact that Susan was fully aware of. Once she was undressed, Susan lowered herself and straddled my waist. She pressed her vagina against my erection and smiled. She asked me, "Do you want to fuck me? Now think about it before you answer, you don't want to get this one wrong."

Susan reached behind her back and began massaging my balls. She arched her back and her breasts sat up on her chest. She smiled and said, "Go ahead, you can touch them. "

She was referring to her breasts, they were huge and they were sagging. She took my hand and placed it over her right breast and squeezed. I felt my cock get harder and a little precum began dripping down onto my stomach. Susan repeated, "Do you want to fuck me."

I didn't want to admit it, but the truth was at this particular moment I wanted a release. I wanted to climax. I said, "I want to fuck you Susan."

Susan leaned forward and said, "Go ahead, put it inside of me."

I reached down between her legs and positioned the tip of my penis against her slit. She didn't sit down on my penis, instead she said, "Come on, put it inside."

I lifted my hips and the tip penetrated her. She gasped as she felt me inside of her. Then she sat back and let me all of the way inside of her. She began riding me. Slowly at first and then faster and faster. She leaned forward and smiled as she fucked me. She said, "Are you ready to cum? Are you ready to fill me up with your semen?"

Caught up in the moment I told her I was. She leaned forward and kissed me and I kissed her back. Just before I was ready to cum Susan said, "There is something you should know, I am not on the pill and I think I might be ovulating. Do you still want to cum inside of me?"

I was still caught up in the moment and it took me a moment to come to my senses. I said, "We have to stop. Do you have a condom?"

Susan didn't stop. She kept going. "Condom? I don't think so. Don't you want to keep going? I want to feel your cum inside of me. Don't you want me to be happy?"

I began to push her off saying, "Come on, this isn't funny."

Pushing Susan to the side I stood up, my penis still erect glistening with her juices. Susan rose to her feet and began to pout. She then walked over to the phone and began dialing. I asked, "What are you doing?"

She said, "I am calling security. Who do you think they are going to believe?"

I reached for the phone and pressed the hang up button and said, "Come on, don't do this? I am sorry."

Susan looked me in the eye again and said, "I want you to make love to me, I want you to cum inside of me. I want you to want to. Do you understand?"

I was completely helpless. She was insane. Susan leaned back on the desk, spread her legs and pulled me toward her. I looked down at her vagina, it was swollen and red. My own penis was fully erect and red. I slid it inside of her and began fucking her again.

Susan was very vocal. I could feel her having an orgasm. Susan looked at me, tears in her eyes and asked, "Do you love me?"

I couldn't believe what I was having to do, but I said, "Yes, I love you Susan."

Susan said, "I love you too, I want to carry your baby. Fill me up, honey, fill me up."

I began fucking Susan harder and harder. I was pissed, but I was also turned on. This fat troll was completely in control. I was her slave. One fucking mistake and here I was impregnating this whore. Before I realized it I was ejaculating inside of her. It felt good. I even vocalized my feelings.

When I was done I collapsed in my office chair. I stared at Susan laying on my desk, herself still recovering from fucking me. Susan sat up and smiled at me. She climbed on the chair straddling my legs, her vagina positioned over my soft cock. She began kissing me. I kissed her back. We sat like that, kissing, for ten minutes before I felt myself becoming aroused again. Susan could tell. She asked me, "Do you want to make love again honey?"

I didn't say anything, but picked her up and put her on the desk again and fucked her for the second time that evening.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • BBW Catches Boss Masturbating

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 127 milliseconds