• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Test of Five

Test of Five

12

Author's notes: This is a sequel to Rally Weasel's story Test of Five. You can email me for a link to that story, if you want to read it. It is great, I promise. I would like to thank him for writing such a wonderful story, and fli binite for editing this for me. Also, please let me know what you think about this story, through email or public post on literotica. Bethany. . .

Chapter One: The adventures of Cardinal Girl

As Claire Clark, AKA, Cardinal Girl, looked out over the city from the roof of an apartment building, she thought about how much she hated criminals. Especially that evil little toad Disgruntled Doctor.

I wish I could wrap my hands around his little pencil neck, the red suited superheroine thought. Then I'd have to get my nails done again, she mentally added. Cardinal Girl took a moment to glance at her bright red fingernails. It was one of the few things that little weasel hadn't altered. Because of the vile Doctor, Cardinal Girl, crime fighter extraordinaire, had recently gone through many―mostly bad for crime fighting―changes.

Now her skin was as smooth, and hairless below her neck, as silk. Her formerly athletic body had morphed into an hourglass 34-24-32. Her tits were now D-cups, almost double D's. Speaking of tits, now Cardinal Girl thought of herself in terms of physical assets. Her first night patrolling after the vile Doctor had let her go, she could barely even remember what she had done. All she'd been able to think about was if she looked good enough doing it. Now she kept an up-to-the-crime log of her activities, although there were plenty of references to her sexy body in it as well.

Oh, back to the changes. Her attention span was a lot shorter now. If someone blew in her ear, even lightly, she lost all train of thought. Hopefully, no criminal scumbag would accidentally do that while she was trying to arrest him. Her formerly hazel eyes were now an intense green, framed by permanent eyeliner and lashes that could be in a makeup ad. Somehow, the Disgruntled Doctor had made it so her also permanent eye shadow would change colors with her mood. She still wasn't sure how well it worked, though.

Disgruntled Doctor had also added some permanent jewelry to her. First, there was the silver waist chain. Then there was the green navel stone that was somehow just stuck to her belly. The stone, along with her now green eyes, had prompted her to change her all-red costume to red and green. The three tongue studs were silver, and heavy enough to notice every time she moved her tongue.

She moved her tongue a lot. And stuck things in her mouth. Just about anything that was round and smooth. She'd almost been kicked out of the store when she had tried to buy some cucumbers.

Cardinal Girl hadn't even gotten to the worst things he had done to her. Along with her oral fixation, Disgruntled Doctor had made it so she acted like a bimbo teenager. Every time she heard a strange noise, she responded with a girlish yelp, or worse, a teen-horror movie scream.

The breeze shifted and Cardinal Girl smelled her girly, wildflower perfume. Another little change that had been forced upon her. That was actually one of the least horrible things he had done to her. That, and her brilliant copper hair. . . although ass-long hair did get in the way sometimes.

Cardinal Girl absentmindedly stuck a honey-flavored finger into her mouth. Oh yeah, not only was her skin now smooth-as-silk, it tasted like honey. Her cat loved it.

All these things she could live, and still fight crime, with. The other two things he'd done to her made it super-dangerous for her to be out fighting crime alone.

The first one was that every time a man, and most muggers and burglars were men, referred to her in a derogatory manner, her pussy got soaked. Lucky for her she could fly, if not, she would have masturbated herself in an alley right in front of a pair thieves two nights ago. Some crime fighter she was, she couldn't even keep her hands out of her pussy long enough to kick the crap out of a pair of drug addict losers.

Maybe if her wrists were cuffed, she thought idly. . .

"Ugh!" Cardinal Girl said as she pulled her finger out of her mouth with a pop. That was the worst thing. Not only did she get wet when some man, any man, demeaned her, now she had a deep-rooted affinity for bondage. In the two weeks since the Doctor had messed with her, she hadn't been able to orgasm without being bound in some way. It was so humiliating. Even in the privacy of her own apartment, Cardinal Girl, certified superheroine, not only had to be bound while she masturbated, but repeatedly had to call herself "horny slut, bimbo brains, Cardinal Whore," and any other nasty thing that happened to run through her mind, just so she could jill-off.

There! A drug dealer lurking under a balcony. Light as a feather, Cardinal Girl jumped off the roof and flew toward her target. Normally she would just beat a drug dealer into submission, then relieve him of whatever he was selling, as well as his profits, then warn him never to do it again. After the second or third time, she'd arrange for his arrest. She would throw the drugs down the nearest sewer, and donate the profits to a charity.

Cardinal Girl landed in the alley across the street from the dealer. She still didn't recognize him; he must be new. Carefully, as she still wasn't completely comfortable with her new five-inch heeled, platform boots, she stepped out onto the sidewalk to get a better look.

The first thing Cardinal Girl noticed was that the drug dealer was a woman. While that was surprising, it wasn't exactly uncommon. The young woman was dressed in loose-fitting blue jeans, and a roomy black hoodie. The most significant item of her attire was the pink paisley bandanna wrapped around the drug dealer's left wrist. It was the mark of FemNation, the cities only all female street gang.

Cardinal Girl scanned the nearly deserted street. FemNation rarely sent its members out alone, and they were always armed. Suddenly, the pusher spotted her.

The costumed heroine watched as she turned to run, simultaneously reaching back into her pocket, probably for a gun. By the time she had taken her third step, Cardinal Girl had leapt clear across the street and landed alongside her. Before the gangster could react, Cardinal Girl kicked her leg out from under her, sending her sprawling along the pavement, her gun flying out of reach.

"Fuckin' bitch!" the drug dealer shouted as she tried to scramble to her feet.

Cardinal Girl's platform boot sent her back to the concrete, on her ass this time.

"Bitch, I'm gonna kill you!" the feisty girl screamed as she tried to climb back to her feet.

Cardinal Girl raised her foot again, then set it back down. The criminal had called her a bitch twice, and neither time did she feel the familiar wetness between her legs. Apparently, she only got excited when a man called her a bitch.

While she was busy daydreaming, the streetwise gangster had climbed back to her feet, and started running again. This time towards the entrance to a run-down apartment building.

A flying kick sent her down again, hard. This time she groaned, and tried to cover her back where Cardinal Girl had kicked her.

"I'm gonna search you, and take the drugs and money, okay, sweetie," Cardinal Girl informed the prone gangster as she pulled out her bright red handcuffs.

"Fuck you," the ganster got out between groans.

As Cardinal Girl approached, the girl lashed out with her foot. Her reward was Cardinal Girls' boot stomping her knee. Seconds later, Cardinal Girl had the dealer's hands cuffed securely behind her. It only took a minute to thoroughly search the FemNation gang banger.

Normally Cardinal Girl would conduct an inventory on the spot. Then she would take appropriate action against the criminal, whether that was a warning, arrest, or in some juvenile's cases, taking them home to their parents. Now she had to limit her exposure on the street as much as possible. A single whistle could send things spinning out of control. Cardinal Girl uncuffed the dealer, and quickly flew away.

Once she was safely on a rooftop, Cardinal Girl inventoried the contents of the woman's pockets. Eleven dime-bags of marijuana, five small baggies of crack, two much larger baggies―which she had found hidden in the girl's snatch―a bottle of about thirty Ecstasy pills, nine hundred forty-five dollars, and the nine millimeter pistol that she had picked up.

Since she was unlikely to make a bigger haul that night, Cardinal Girl decided to head back to her apartment.

Cardinal Girl was so busy trying to decide which charity to donate the cash to, she almost missed an even bigger, and more dangerous, crime. In a dark parking lot behind a nightclub, two men were trying to commit unspeakable acts with a helpless woman. She quickly landed on a nearby roof, just long enough to hide the drugs and gun in an air vent, then took off again, landing a couple of yards from the two would-be rapists.

The sound of her boots hitting the pavement got the attention of both attackers. The woman was to drunk to notice much of anything.

"Holy Shit! Cardinal Girl!" the shorter, and smaller, of the two stuttered in fear.

Fear was good. As long as men were afraid of her, they didn't call her names. And if they didn't call her names, she didn't get as horny as a boy-crazed-teenager in front of them. And if none of that happened, then maybe this would work.

"If you run now, I might let you live," Cardinal Girl said in her most intimidating voice.

Short man turned to run, but the taller and bigger one grabbed his jacket.

"Hey, hold up a minute, Joe," he said as he pulled his accomplice to a stop.

"Hold up nothing, Pete! That's Cardinal Girl! She'll kick the shit out of us, then haul us to the cops!" he replied, trying to shake loose the bigger man's grip.

Pete gave Cardinal Girl a smug grin. It was at this point she knew she was in trouble.

"I don't think this sweet little piece of ass is going to kick anything, Joe," he said carefully.

Cardinal Girl shuddered with pleasure. On its own, one red-gloved hand moved towards her crotch.

"One more ch-ance," she said, almost disguising a moan.

Now both of the men started approaching her.

"I don't think so, Cardinal Slut," Pete said.

Oh, Cardinal Girl thought as she fought to keep herself from unzipping her skin-tight jumpsuit right in front of them. She wanted to fly away so much. But she couldn't. She tried again, and managed to make it a few measly inches off the ground. Damn! What's wrong with me, she thought fearfully.

"Me and Joe here could use something a little more lively than this drunk whore," Pete said as he tossed his thumb back towards the passed-out woman behind him. "Like maybe a super-slut?"

Oh! Cardinal Girl thought again as she squeezed her knees together, trying to keep some sense about her.

"I bet a super-slut like yourself gives super-head," Joe added, now confident.

"Hey babe, look at it this way, while we're fucking you, we won't be raping that poor woman back there," Pete said seriously.

Fucking me? Cardinal Girl thought as she tried to back away from the two rapists on her five-inch heels.

She wished she had kept the gun she'd confiscated from the drug dealer. As it stood, the only things she had were her digital recorder, superID, two pairs of red Cardinal Cuffs, and the dealer's cash. She had zero confidence in her fighting ability at this point. Franticly, she reached into her utility belt and pulled out the nine hundred forty-five dollars.

"Here, take it," she stammered as she tossed the money towards Pete. She didn't even want to get close enough to hand it to him. "Please, just let me go," she added fearfully.

The two men laughed heartily. "Oh, don't worry super-slut, we're gonna take that, too," Pete said, still walking slowly toward her.

"You sure are dressed sexy for us tonight, babe," Joe commented. "That jumpsuit looks painted on, it's so tight."

Somehow, Cardinal Girl hadn't got around to getting a new superheroine costume after Disgruntled Doctor had given her her curves. As a result, the high-tech Cardinal Girl uniform that had fit her formerly slim body was now stretched to capacity trying to contain her tits and ass. Thinking about her tits and ass wasn't helping her aroused condition at all. Or was helping, depending on how one looked at it.

"Please let me go. I promise I won't tell anybody," the one-imposing superheroine begged them.

Pete seemed to consider this for a moment. "Get on your knees and beg, super-slut. Maybe we'll let you go with just a cock-sucking."

"Yeah," Joe chimed in. "A Cardinal Cock-Sucking."

"Cardinal Cock-Sucking" was too much for the soaked superheroine. She stopped trying to back up, and sank to her knees. Her hands eagerly unzipped her jumpsuit past her dripping snatch, and she shoved two fingers inside herself.

"Please don't," she begged one last time as Pete unzipped his pants.

Even with the two of them calling her every degrading name they could think of―which wasn't a lot―Cardinal Girl couldn't masturbate herself to orgasm before Pete had shot his load in, and all over, her mouth.

After Pete had used her hair to wipe off his cock, Cardinal Girl expected Joe to take his turn. Instead, he snatched a pair of her handcuffs off her belt, at which point she became really worried, and even hornier. Then he pulled both her arms behind her back and deftly snapped the cuffs onto her wrists.

Cardinal Girl swooned with pleasure.

The pleasure was interrupted when Joe grabbed her by the hair, the part that wasn't slimy with Pete's cum, and pulled her to her feet. Cardinal Girl tried to get at her still-soaking snatch with her cuffed hands as he pushed her over the hood of a nearby car. Pete kept up the chatter, and her arousal, by calling her various names and cheering Joe on. She was vaguely aware of someone pulling her second set of cuffs off her belt, then yelped as they were ratcheted shut on her arms, just above her elbows.

With one hand pulling her back by the hair―hard―Cardinal Girl screamed in pleasure as Joe slammed his rock-hard cock into her waiting pussy.

"Oh yeah, baby! That's it! Fuck my cunt!" Cardinal Girl screamed out as Joe fucked her from behind. She must have missed Pete commenting on how loud she was. Her screams were cut off by Pete shoving a wet cloth, the drunk girl's panties, into her mouth. Before she could spit them out, he slapped a strip of duct tape over her lips to keep them in place.

Through the fog of arousal Cardinal Girl noticed just how much quieter it was with her makeshift gag in place. She could even hear her navel-jewel scratching against the car's hood. As she bit down on the gag, she made a mental note to pick one up, assuming these two didn't turn her into a sex slave or something.

Then she moaned at the thought of being a sex slave.

Less than a minute later, Cardinal Girl felt Joe's cock tense as he fucked her. As he exploded in her, she matched him with her own orgasm.

"Hot damn! That's one red-hot bitch!" Joe said as he wearily pulled his cock out of her dripping pussy.

"Let me have a run at her," Pete said as she nudged his buddy out of the way.

For a moment, Cardinal Girl felt like she could fly again. Then she screamed through the gag as Pete shoved his cock into her ass.

Lucky for Cardinal Girl's ass Pete wasn't very well endowed. His dick was a little over six inches long, and on the thin side. Still, she moaned more in pain than pleasure as he stroked in and out.

"Oh yeah! Fuck my ass hard!" Cardinal Girl tried to scream through the gag. She thought one of them might have been to understand her, if Pete wasn't groaning so loud himself. Yep, she'd definitely have to get herself a good gag.

It took Pete a little longer to cum the second time. When he finally pulled out, Joe seemed to be about ready for another go, but the two decided that they'd been there long enough.

"What about the slut?" Joe asked as he reluctantly zipped up his pants.

"Leave her," Pete said dismissively as he looked around. The girl they had dragged out here was still lying between the cars, passed out. "Let's pick up the cash first though."

The walls of the enclosed parking lot had kept the wind from blowing the stack of bills she'd tossed at them around very much. Cardinal Girl leaned wearily against the car as they began gathering up the cash. By the time they'd finished, about a minute, she was alert, and trying to reach the key to her cuffs.

Luckily, they left without abusing her any more. She wasn't sure if her normal sexual drive would keep her from getting aroused again if they starting degrading her again. She also wasn't eager to experiment and find out. Ah! she thought in triumph as her fingers found the key in its compartment on her utility belt.

The triumph quickly turned to frustration as she tried to get the key into the cuffs. Whether through intent or chance, when Joe had put the custom-made rigid Cardinal Cuffs on her wrists, he had put them on with the key holes facing away from her hands. That made it impossible for her to release herself.

Stamping her foot in despair, Cardinal Girl looked around for someone to unlock the cuffs. Drunk girl was still passed out, snoring loudly. There goes that idea, Cardinal Girl thought. Then she realized that she would have had to find someone to release her from the cuffs on her upper-arms anyway.

As best she could, Cardinal Girl took stock of herself. She was wearing her bullet and knife resistant superheroine outfit. The zipper of the skin-tight jumpsuit was opened from her tits to her pussy. She gasped as she thought of her tits and pussy. Speaking of her pussy, it, along with her ass, were both dripping cum. Her arms were handcuffed with her very own Cardinal Cuffs, and she needed to get some help to get out of them. A damp cloth had been shoved into her mouth, and then covered with duct tape. All-in-all, she was in pretty bad shape.

Flying while handcuffed was an interesting experience. After a few minutes of trying to figure out who to go to for help, Cardinal Girl landed on a deserted rooftop. The first thing she did was find something to scrape the tape off her mouth. She was disgusted to find out that Pete had shoved some woman's wet panties into her mouth. Probably that drunk tart's, she thought scornfully. After working her jaw muscles for a few seconds, Cardinal Girl paced back and forth, sorting through her options.

Option number one; friends. While Claire Clark had several friends that she might turn to for a situation like this, none of them were cleared to know her super-identity. Even with her mask on, it was too risky. The consequences were too great to even consider any of them.

Option number two; the police. Whatever shred of respect she had remaining would disappear forever if she were to walk into the police station like this. If it were a choice between dying and the police, then she'd think about it. For now though, no way.

That left option number three; strangers. Women, of course. She couldn't trust, or trust herself, with men. She would have to find someone alone, even one witness was too many. Where to find a lonely lady this late at night, Cardinal Girl wondered as her heels tapped on the roof. After staking out several rooftops for a possible candidate, Cardinal Girl had the idea to go back to the drunk girl who had gotten her into this mess in the first place.

Cardinal Girl didn't have to see between the cars to know if the drunken woman was still there. Her snoring was audible from the roof of the nearby three-story building the superheroine was crouched on. After checking to make sure the coast was clear, Cardinal Girl leapt down from the rooftop and landed a few feet from the girl.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Test of Five

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds