• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Anything for Lindsay Ch. 02

Anything for Lindsay Ch. 02

It had been four days since Jason had promised Lindsay he wouldn't jack off anymore. Four of the most painful days of his life. He had no idea how hard it would be to not have an orgasm. He was on edge at all times, and constantly found himself sporting a raging hard on. Tonight, he thought, it would all pay off. Lindsay had the house to her self for the night, and Jason was coming over for take out and a movie in.

"Hey baby," Jason said as Lindsay opened the door. His smile was huge as he knew tonight he would finally get to blow his load.

His smile grew even more as he saw she was only wearing a tiny, thigh length, robe. Her breasts were barely contained by the little robe. "I'm going to change and then we can eat," she said.

Jason followed Lindsay to her room. Right as she got to the doorway, she dropped her robe, exposing her extremely sexy back and her luscious ass in a very small thong. Immediately his penis began to harden in his pants. Please turn around, was all he could think. She turned her head, gave an evil smile, and shut the door in his face. "Don't be such a pervert," she said, in a laughing manor. The sides of her breasts were now burned into his mind.

She came out in some conservative PJ's and they began to eat dinner and make small chat. "So I told Cindy about your problem," Lindsay said, starting a new topic out of nowhere.

"My problem?" Jason asked.

"You know, about your small dick," she said, so matter of factly.

Jason froze, not sure if she was kidding or not. Did Lindsay really tell her new step mom about his small penis? How could she do that to him?

Lindsay continued, "She was really helpful. The guy she dated right before my dad, was a real rich guy with a tiny penis, just like you. We talked for hours about positions, coping mechanisms, ways to spice it up."

Jason was now hard as a rock, knowing that these two gorgeous women had discussed in length, his penis, and how small it was. He also loved to hear that she cared enough to try this hard.

"She even gave me three gifts. She said if we used them correctly, it would completely make up for your lack of size," Lindsay finished.

"What gifts?" Jason asked, his mind in a whirlwind.

"It's a surprise silly. You will get one tonight, but the others you must earn," she giggled.

The rest of dinner Lindsay talked about her life, and a fight she had with Katrina. Jason tried to listen, but all he could think about was what the gifts were.

Lindsay got into her bed as Jason cleaned up. She started the movie before he was done. When he came over to sit, she asked, "Don't you think the movie would be more fun to watch if you were naked?"

Jason opened his mouth to enquire further, but Lindsay just looked him dead in the eyes, smiled her amazing smile, and nodded her head.

Jason took off his t-shirt, and pants, and finally his boxers. His 5 inch woody stood at full mast. Lindsay's smile grew.

"Awww, its even cuter then I remember," Lindsay laughed.

Jason didn't really know how to sit, what with his erection jutting out in front of him. Lindsay spread her legs and had Jason lie on his back with his head on her chest. This was as close as Jason had gotten to her breasts and he was instantly in heaven.

About 15 minutes into the movie Lindsay began to gently stroke Jason's cock. She handled it like it was her toy, flicking it back and forth, slowly caressing it, jerking it. After 10 minutes Jason was on the edge, about ready to shoot, when she stopped.

15 minutes later she started to play with his dick again, this time stroking and squeezing it more then the first time. Again, right as he felt his orgasm build, she calmly let got of his penis. It bobbed up and down, as hard as humanly possible. His dick was purple and the precum was now streaming out. It took everything he had not to stroke it himself right then and there.

This starting and stopping went on for the next 45 minutes, until finally the movie ended and Lindsay said, "God am I horny, your mouth ready, baby?"

What?? Jason thought. He was on the edge. He was the one who hadn't cum in 4 days. He was the one who just had his cock teased for an hour and forty minutes.

Lindsay got up and went to the bathroom. Minutes later she immerged in a long red skirt and a matching red bikini top. Jason's rock hard cock continued oozing precum as his whole body shook. Her DD breasts looked the best he had ever seen them. He instantly forgot about any anger he had towards her.

She wasted very little time in climbing onto his face. "This time, we are going for two," Lindsay said to him as she rubbed her clit on his mouth. So once again, Jason was in total darkness, licking and sucking like his life depended on it.

"Oh god, yes, stick your tongue deep in my pussy...suck my clit, harder!" Lindsay shouted directions to him, lost in pleasure. She screamed and her whole body pressed down on Jason's face as her orgasm ran through her whole body.

"Good job baby, one down, one more to go," Lindsay complimented him. She was now humping his face with some vigor, grinding her pussy against his mouth.

"Show me size doesn't matter, work that tongue," she added.

10 minutes later and Jason's tongue and mouth were so sore, he could barely keep going. "Don't give up yet, pewee, I'm almost there," she shouted. She now took her pleasure into her own hands and grinded her clit on his tongue so hard, she almost suffocated him.

"Fuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkk," Lindsay screamed as her second orgasm hit her. She got of his face and collapsed on the bed next to him.

"That was amazing Jason, you have earned gift number one!" she screeched.

Lindsay went into her closet and pulled out what looked to be a small metal and leather cage. Jason was confused, but could tell Lindsay wasn't, as the smile on her face could not have been bigger.

"It's a cock cage! To keep you from cheating on me with another girl, or your hand. Cindy said it will ensure trust and let you know that you belong to me, especially your dick," Lindsay explained. "For now, I need you to wear this whenever we are not together," Lindsay said, as Jason began to fully comprehend the situation.

Jason's faced began to show a look of pure horror. He couldn't wear that. This had gone to far. Why did he have to wear that? He couldn't.

Lindsay sensed his fear and walked up next to him, so Jason's cock was now pressed squarely against her stomach. Her Breasts were squashed up against his chest, and her mouth was inches away from his. She let her hands graze across the entire back of his naked body, sending chills from his spine to his cock.

"Please, for me," she whispered into his ear as she began to stroke his cock again. Lindsay knew that the combination of 4 days without relief, and her constant teasing, would make him putty in her hands.

"I...I...don't know Lindsay. I mean, its pretty stupid for me to wear that, you know you can trust me," Jason tried his best to stand strong, when every fiber in his body screamed, do whatever she wants.

Lindsay frowned, and then began to slide her body down to the ground, stopping when Jason's penis was aligned with her goddess like breasts. She wrapped the bathing suit clad breasts around his small penis, completely engulfing it.

"Jason, won't you please wear it. It's only for a week, and I promise it will be worth it," Lindsay said.

She was afraid to move her breasts too much around his dick and make him cum already. He had to agree to wear the chastity device first.

"I...um," Jason could barely get a sentence off, his penis completely controlled his brain at the moment.

Lindsay removed her breasts from his dick as it sprung back into view. It was almost gushing precum. She gently licked down the base of his cock, teasing the head with her lips for a second before stopping.

"Just say yes Jason, and then you can jack off into my mouth, and soon enough I will suck your little dick into the back of my throat," Lindsay offered.

"Yes...YES!" Jason screamed and immediately grabbed his dick.

"Excellent!," Lindsay smiled. "Now fill my mouth with your cum."

It took less then 15 seconds of Jason slamming his little meat. He moaned out in pleasure as he shot the biggest load of his life into her mouth. After finishing, he collapsed onto Lindsay's bed.

Lindsay got up off her knees and leant in to kiss Jason. Jason, still in a daze from his enormous orgasm, opened his mouth to kiss Lindsay back. Right away he began to notice that she was forcing all of his cum into his mouth. Within seconds he has his whole load sitting in his mouth.

"Swallow it sweetie...If you ever want me to," Lindsay said.

Jason's stomach almost turned over at the thought of the idea, but he gulped it down anyway. He closed his eyes, in disgust of what he just did.

He opened them to a "click" sound, and a tight pressure around his dick and balls. Lindsay had just locked his penis into the cock cage she had brought out. She put the key on her necklace and let it dangle in between her breasts.

Jason stared at her massive tits and the key to his dick that now dangled in between them. Now, more then ever, those tits controlled him in every which way. He would do anything to see them, and anything to get this cage off.

"Don't worry little guy, there's a pool party on Saturday, I'll take it off for that," Lindsay said, acting as if that was doing him a favor.

She went back into the bathroom and yelled, "Just get dressed and let yourself out...I'm gonna take a shower and get some sleep...see you on Saturday."

Jason got dressed and started walking back to his house. He had been dating his dream girl for almost 2 weeks now and it was nothing like he had thought it would be. He was cumming less then before, and he would of seen this much of her body by going to the beach with her. Now to make matters worse, his dick was in a cage. He realized he was the definition of pussywhipped...and the only pussy he was getting was with his mouth.

He laid down in bed and flipped on the TV. A new Cinnemax soft-core porn was starting. He watched the big breasted actresses make out and his penis grew. Pain suddenly shot through his cock as his hardening penis hit the end of its cage. There was nowhere enough room for his penis to grow.

Jason turned off the TV and tried to think about baseball. He was in for a very long couple of days.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Anything for Lindsay Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 275 milliseconds