• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Highwaymen Ch. 11

Highwaymen Ch. 11

They ate a light meal in their room early that evening, and played cards for a while after. Joanna was relieved that Terence's arm seemed not to be troubling him over-much. Often he caught a curious smile on her face. He assumed it was after this afternoon's play, which had been awesome indeed! He was beginning to overcome the awkwardness he had felt concerning that particularly attention and his own wanton response to it. He was not a prude, and was prepared to learn any new tricks of love if they brought pleasure. So he did not question her strange expressions, although as the evening wore on they seemed to come more frequently. They had drunk well, though not excessively, of red wine during the evening. Quite early, Joanna stood up decisively. "Let's to bed, Terence. I think you still need rest." Again she smiled that secret, conspiratorial smile which had been playing around her face off and on all evening.

Terence remonstrated mildly "I am recovered, don't fuss Joanna." But he allowed her to lead him to the bed, and they both undressed and climbed in. Joanna put out the candles, and soon Terence was sleeping soundly.

The next he knew, he felt a soft body pushing against his chest and thighs. He reached out an arm around her shoulders. They felt different, a little broader and rounder, but he was still half asleep. A giggle sounded, again seeming not quite right, but he did not rouse fully. Then he felt something touch his back. Another body! He started, his eyes flying open. "What? What's happening!" Two giggles greeted him, Joanna's from behind, and Rosie's from before him. The buxom wench was rubbing her body against him. Now she spoke.

"Master Terence, don't be angry." Her full breasts were rubbing against his chest, dragging over his nipples. "Mistress Celeste said I should come, that it would be a rare treat for us all."

"Mistress Celeste?

Terence started to question "Who?" but Joanna cut in quickly. "I sometimes like to be called Celeste. Rosie knows me by that name."

She started caressing his back, running her fingertips in long strokes down his spine and onto his buttocks. Meanwhile Rosie was snuggling closer still, her arms pulling him tight to her bosom. He saw the swell of her breasts and their deep cleavage just below his mouth, and was impelled to dive down to lick and suck. Rosie squealed in delight and Joanna laughed happily. "Yes Terence, please the wench. She is a comely one, is she not?"

Terence flushed. He had never in his life had two women! He half wondered if he was still asleep and dreaming. Joanna began to rub against his back, and he felt her hardened nipples against his skin. Her breath was coming faster already, as was his own. Suddenly she spoke in a tone of command. "Rosie, we should have light, let's show Terence plainly what a lucky man he is!"

Rosie sighed but immediately rolled out of the bed, found the tinderbox and lit a candle. From that she lit two more, placing them by the bed. Then she knelt, straddling Terence, and reached for the lantern which hung above the bed-head. She lifted it down and lit it, then stretched back up to replace it. As she did so Terence was presented a full view of her sex directly above him, not at all hidden by the short pale gold curls. He saw her dark inner lips peeking out between the lighter outer. He saw how different her sex was from Joanna's, and pondered deliciously for a moment how a woman's sex was such an individual part of her anatomy. He gasped and clasped her waist in his hands, reaching up towards that goal, licking his lips. But Joanna's hand intruded, her fingers deftly parting the lips, holding Rosie open wider to his gaze. He heard her throaty words "Be patient a while Terence, Rosie and I will give you something to savour, something which will arouse you mightily I think."

Rosie's legs were trembling slightly at Joanna's strident touch. Terence lowered his head back to the pillow and watched in fascination. Joanna's hand began to stroke the golden curls lightly, every now and then grasping a few of the hairs and pulling. Rosie moaned, but seemed unable or unwilling to move from her position above him. As Joanna climbed astride him too, Terence wondered what she was about. She moved her hand back, caressing the young wench's lips as she did so, then as her hand slipped between the girl's thighs she grasped each buttock firmly and spread the cheeks wide. Rosie squealed in what Terence thought a protest, but then sighed in evident desire. "See how pretty her little rosebud asshole is! Which of us shall enjoy it first?" Joanna's face was full of delight and mischief as she looked down at Terence. "Will you let me?"

Terence could do nothing but nod. Right now, he thought, any speech he attempted would likely come out as a strangled squeak. Joanna nodded a thank you and dipped her face between Rosie's buttocks, her tongue protruding as she neared her target. Terence reached his hand up to the girl's tempting cunt, and started to stroke as Rosie wriggled at Joanna's attentions. Then he pushed in two fingers, she was so ready that they slid in without the least resistance, swallowed in her warm wet flesh. He searched for the right place as he stroked in and out of her while Joanna still lapped at her. Suddenly he found the hardening spot, and as he stroked across it again, and yet again, Rosie cried out and collapsed downwards onto him. She squatted on his chest, panting loudly, eyes wild.

Joanna was crouching on the bed next to them both now, looking somewhat put out. Terence guessed that she had herself planned to bring Rosie to her climax first, and rather more slowly than he had achieved. He knew how she hated to have her plans thwarted and he couldn't help smiling in satisfaction.

Rosie's heaving and sobbing breaths subsided quickly, and she climbed off him. Terence watched her round, tempting ass, slapping it hard as she departed. Rosie cried out in surprise and moved to lie down on her stomach, her head towards the two others, her eyes shining a replete happiness. Joanna bent down and kissed her deeply, then turned to Terence and kissed him too.

Their kiss was hot and hungry, their tongues wrestling. When Joanna lifted from the kiss her expression was just a little cross. Terence smiled back, feigning innocence, then grabbed her head and pulled her back down. Her eyebrows shot up, she even uttered a little protest, but he had taken her by surprise. He held her head firmly and extracted a long deep kiss, his tongue possessing her before she had a chance to resist. She was mumbling protest, then she bit his tongue. Not too hard, not dangerously, but it hurt enough to stop him a moment. She shifted onto him, straddling his belly, as she managed to escape his hand and straighten up, looking down at him with a mix of fury and desire. Her hand flew to slap his face, but Terence's arm deflected the blow. Suddenly he was angry. He reached for her, grasping her upper arms, but could not hold well with his injured arm. Joanna threw herself forward, landing firmly, hands and knees pinning his arms just below the elbows, and looked down at him. Their furious eyes locked. "Eat me!" she grated.

Terence looked up at her. "Not until I've spanked you!" Suddenly his expression was not threat but pure hunger. "I know you enjoyed it before, and I want to see your ass reddening across my lap again."

Joanna's face went through a slow transformation as she regained control and considered. "If I agree to be spanked, then I'll have you eat me after!"

Terence's reply was a wide smile and a chuckle. "Hmm ... I don't think I've ever struck a better bargain in my life."

He commanded Joanna to lie across his lap, recruited Rosie to hold her arms fast, and started a slow rhythmic spanking. Thank God his right arm was not the injured limb! He was surprised how very quickly the sight and sound and feel of it aroused him. He knew Joanna could not be unaware of its effect. She lay and suffered, or rather enjoyed, his attentions for some time before she began to wriggle and writhe.

At that point Terence commanded Rosie, "Fetch Joanna's hairbrush."

Rosie fetched it and, when she offered it to him, her eyes wide, she was looking almost jealous. Terence filed that information away for later use. Right now he needed to concentrate on inflicting a full dose of pain-pleasure on Joanna.

"Hold her arms fast now Rosie." He began to further redden Joanna's cheeks, spanking each in turn until they were angry red and beginning to bruise slightly. Still she just lay and writhed beneath the blows, emitting little incoherent exclamations interspersed with an occasional "Ow!"

Then he attacked her thighs, raining heavy blows which rewarded him with more anguished howls, until he had the girl red and stinging from knee to waist. She was bucking on his lap now, gasping. "Please Terence." He could feel her heat and the wetness as she tried to fuck his thighs.

"What was our deal Joanna?"

She wailed desperately "I don't remember. Finish me Terence, please."

He ran his hand roughly over her sore ass, making her squeal. The he patted her rump and commanded abruptly, "Get off me girl, and lie on your back."

Joanna obeyed, crawling from him and positioning herself gingerly on the bed.

"Open you legs wider!" As she complied he dipped down between her thighs and began to tease her, biting and pulling at her hairs, while she reached down and desperately tried to force his mouth onto her yearning pussy lips.

"Rosie, kneel on Mistress' s arms and ... ". He was concentrating on what he was at now, he couldn't think about what Rosie might do, so he finished lamely. "Just do what you want to do with her Rosie."

He began to push his tongue a little deeper into the hot swamp of her cunt, but he still would not give her what she needed. His whole face was slick from her juices.

"Terence. Fuck you! Finish me."

He chuckled low into her. When I'm ready girl." And then laughed wickedly at her wailed response.

Terence was dimly aware of Rosie's bending to lick at Joanna's nipples when she began to buck even harder. He continued to toy with her, nibbling, prodding, licking softly. All the while he felt Joanna's body begging him to bring her to climax.

Finally, deciding he had teased and tortured her enough, he started to work on her clit, sucking the little bud up and then releasing rhythmically. As he felt her begin to tremble he thrust his tongue deep, and then at last she was coming, shuddering, bathing his face in her hot juices. He held her thighs, his left arm slightly awkward, as she trembled her way past her climax, until finally she collapsed back and was still.

He moved up beside Rosie, looking down at Joanna's face. She returned his triumphant gaze looking, he was surprised to see, almost meek for a little. Then her expression changed.

"You cunt!" she spoke the obscenity with admiration in her voice, and smiled.

"Yes, I'm learning girl," he returned, his smile serenely confident.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Highwaymen Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds