• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Pleasure for a Pill

Pleasure for a Pill

I was your average bloke growing up in England when the rave culture hit. The end of the eighties and early nineties, before it all became mainstream, was a great time for some fabulous parties when we really did think we were inventing a new world. Clandestine messaging led to old, empty warehouses where someone had set up a sound system and away the decks went spinning.

Young and old, all walks of life, loving the sound, the vibe and the love. Because we felt the love. No-one was left out as we embraced in every way a culture of joy and harmony as the waves of beats and rhythms washed over us.

The engine of this movement wasn't the music, it was the pills. Ecstasy, MDMA, 'E' - call it what you will - this was the must-have impetus to drive a new approach to partying.

It was a fresh scene so the youth of the day grabbed it. Why spend a lot of money on alcohol which dulled your senses, made you spout nonsense and then left you feeling wrecked in the morning? Why not take a pill, cheaper and more effective, that would wrap you in its love, a feeling you wanted to share, whilst the new energy which coursed through you sent you to the dance floor to rave the night away?

I'm not advocating widespread drug use but, considering how much people drink on a regular basis, I really couldn't see any problem in supplanting one mood altering substance for another. And, boy, did I prefer the new mood.

So I used to go to raves and clubs, bouncing away to the new music, loving it and the feeling. Sometimes I didn't even bother taking a pill, such was the strength of the vibe.

I wasn't mad for it, constantly raving every weekend but when I did, I tried to find great parties and get fully included. One such night I will never forget, and it wasn't the music, the location or the crowd, but not much else other than Zephyr.

That's probably not even her real name but we all used to play roles when out, dressing outlandishly in luminescent clothes and sharing in the energy.

I used to make sure that all was prepared for a night out. A few pills (might want to share with some friends), money to get home and water to keep hydrated. Then the outfit on and we were off.

It was a balmy summer's night when we set out and found a warehouse on the outside of town. I had heard of this through a network of like-minded souls and so I called some chums and off we went.

A tenner on the door and we were in. Cavernous, swooping searchlights, pounding music, writhing bodies, shaking to the sound. This was what we had come for. We were buzzing by the time we got there so launched onto the floor and made silly shapes as we joined in.

The evening was going great and there were some simply solid tracks being dropped by the DJ's. Anthems of early garage with some soaring vocals - you couldn't wish for brighter sounds.

The girls there were dressed in a variety of outfits but the latest craze was bikini tops and either short skirts or shorts. We weren't complaining as there were nubile, young bodies on display, gyrating around us, enjoined by the sensations.

One stood out who was in a group near us. Tall, willowy and blonde, she had on a shiny bikini top and cut off shorts. Long legs met a tight belly, slightly glistening with the proof of her exertions, into a pair of firm, round breasts and delicate collar bones. She had on a luminous headband with two waving balls aloft and was swaying to the sounds. I was captivated.

I caught her eye a few times and smiled. She nodded back but was clearly lost in the music. The numbers were growing at the club and we were all being pressed together. I engineered myself to be next to her and we both writhed to a few tracks, in harmony.

We were being pressed together by the crowd. I didn't mind and the whole culture was about love, right? So I would smile and try to create a connection.

She leaned into me at one point and shouted (necessary due to sound volume), "You got any E's?"

I smiled and nodded, replying, "You want to share?"

She smiled and nodded back, never breaking from the dancing. I got out a couple of pills and handed her one. She reached up and placed it on my tongue, so I did the same for her. As we swigged water to wash them down, our eyes were locked, sharing our moment.

The effects took a bit of time to kick in but I could feel the waves rising. I was lost in her moves, eyes, hair, loving the moments. The crowd was helping as she and I were now moving in time, facing each other and often brushing against each other. I was getting increasingly excited as her graceful figure displayed itself before me.

Pretty soon we were close together, staring into each other's eyes, joined by the music. The crowd was around us and we were hemmed into the dancefloor.

I felt her hand upon my hip and I jerked. It felt like electricity. Her eyes were glued to mine and she leant into my ear and said, "I never paid you."

I felt her hand trace it's way around my waist, reaching towards my zipper, all the while keeping her eyes firmly on mine. I placed my hand on her hips and tried to bring her closer. She used the knuckles of her hand to push me gently away, and then slid her hand inside my waistband.

I was rock hard and feeling that this could be the highlight of my raving life. Her other hand unbuttoned my shorts and pulled down my zip, all the while keeping them from falling down.

I felt her slender fingers wrap themselves around my cock and a look of concentration came upon her. The music was kicking up one hell of a beat, all were throwing themselves around and we were merely swaying. The darkness enveloped us, the sound lifted us and the sensations joined us.

Her hand started to move gently back and forth. It was exquisite, and I realised she was doing it in time to the music. I was feeling rushes of joy from the evening and waves of pleasure from her hand.

Back and forth, slowly increasing in pace. This dancing angel was before me, chest heaving in her sexy bikini top, bringing me closer and closer to orgasm.

I was enraptured, the hand was moving faster, her other was holding me by the hip, the crowd was around us, the music was sweeping over us and I felt the crescendo start to build.

My balls started to tingle strongly, I started to shudder, she held me firmer on the hip and continued her motion on my cock. The pleasure was growing, I threw my head back as I felt torrent upon torrent of semen fly up my cock and stream out of the end in glorious, vibrant spurts.

It was incredible and I felt like it went on for ages, feeling upon sensation upon joy taking over my body and flowing forth. As I lowered my head, she was still looking me in the eye and now smiling. There was a goddess before me, with my softening cock in her hand and, as I looked down, my semen on her stomach.

I pulled my shorts together and did up the fly. As I looked up, she reached down, took a swab of my juices on the end of her finger and brought her finger to her mouth, where she sucked off the evidence of our shared moment.

She leaned in to me once more and said, "I'm Zephyr and thanks for the rush."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Pleasure for a Pill

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 159 milliseconds