• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • My Special Recipe

My Special Recipe

I don't know where the notion came from. Just popped into my head one day, after sex! But it just wouldn't go away. And the more I thought about it, the more I wanted to try it. The more I NEEDED to try it. So...

I invited some friends over for dinner, which is a fairly regular thing for me to do. I'd planned the menu a bit differently this time...out of necessity. We were having a large roast, on the grill, various grilled veggies, including thick slices of sweet potato seasoned with butter, nutmeg and a bit of sugar, beer bread with roast garlic and of course, desert. Which as usual was whatever anyone wanted to bring. NO ONE... absolutely NO ONE, but my lover, Michael, and I knew what the secret recipe for the roast was. And he only knew from necessity!

You see, the idea had come to me, maybe because I love the taste of cum so much, when talking to my lover, after some good, hard, hot, sloppy sex! What would it be like to eat meat covered in all this cum? NOT cock...I KNOW what that's like...I love it! I'm talking about eating meat, beef, roast, steak...whatever. With it dripping in cum! Covered in cum gravy! Ummm...making my hungry right now, just thinking about it!

This is how I did it...

I went to the butcher shop and got a nice, big, tender, beef roast, a large one. And I slit a hole deep into the middle. Then I had Michael bury his beautiful, long, hard cock to the hilt inside the roast and fuck it till he came in it. Repeatedly! This was NOT a hard thing to get him to do...Michael is as kinky and twisted as I am! To help him, I got down behind him and tongued his ass good for him. And, I laid in front of him, fucking myself with my double dildo in my ass and pussy, as he rammed his cock in and out of the piece of meat. I talked nasty to him, told him to fuck it like it was my hot, needy pussy and fill it with his sweet, thick cum for me. Well...he did it! Boy, did he do it! He out did himself. Within less then two hours, he'd cum six times into that chunk of meat for me.

When Michael was finished fucking it and it was full of cum, I took it and sealed the opening as best I could, to prevent the cum from leaking out. Some little bit did, but I just used that for the gravy! After that, cooking dinner went as usually.

As usual, everything was finished and ready to eat about 4 in the afternoon. People had started to arrive about 2 pm and were sitting around the living room, talking, out in the yard, playing games, doing this and that...just enjoying the day together. The place was full...as usual!

Finally I called everyone in to dinner. I always served buffet style, I liked everything as relaxed and comfortable as possible. I didn't get a plate for myself this time. Michael had asked to "feed" me. And the idea of this was just too erotic to pass up.

I had sliced the roast and served it on a platter, allowing the cum that hadn't soaked into the meat to run and spread out over the slices. It made an attractive creamy glaze on the slices of meat. I'd also served the excess cum, mixed in a beef gravy base, on the side.

A couple of my friends, ones that always helped me serve, commented on the way the roast was prepared. I said the "filling" inside the roast was a secret sauce recipe to season and tenderize the meat from the inside, as it cooked. They started pestering me for the recipe!!!!!

Now, we don't sit down at the table to eat when I do these dinners. People just take their plate and find them a comfortable spot and enjoy the meal. So there were people inside, outside, on the floor, at the table, on the deck...just where ever they wanted to be. I sat, legs curled under me, in the floor by Michael's feet. While he sat in his favorite chair in the living room with several of our friends scattered around us,

Someone commented on the fact that I wasn't eating, but Michael spoke up and said "She's on a special diet, she can only eat what I feed her from my fingers...isn't that right Jackie?"

Laughing, I replied "Yes, Michael has come up with the perfect diet. I only eat from his fingers. And since having him feed me this way is so entertaining and distracting, I find I eat very little...food, at least!"

To which all our friends laughed and commented about that being a great idea. And they were going to go home and start their own "diets!" Needless to say...the comments got raunchier and more imaginative as they went on.

And true to his words, Michael began to feed me bites from his plate, starting with a chunk of the cum soaked roast.

"Open up!" Michael said.

Looking him in the eye, I could see the idea of doing this had him extremely turned on. His eyes were dark and hot with desire. Leaning toward him, I opened my mouth and accepted the first bite of the "special" meat from his fingers, licking and sucking the juices from the tips of them.

I heard one of our friends say "Fuck me! Sheila, as soon as we get home...you're going on this diet!"

Glancing over to him, I could see the look of lust that was burning in his eyes. And Sheila was licking her lips as if she could taste what I was tasting.

I'd had no idea what the roast would taste like. I'd taken extra special care with the ingredients, the seasoning, herbs, what have you. Hoping to mask any oddness to the taste of the meat. But to my surprise, it was absolutely delicious! And there WAS something different about the taste. Others were beginning to come back for seconds and were asking about the recipe. They wanted to know how I'd made it taste so good.

All I could think of to say was "Nothing special really...Michael helped!" Michael and I grinning all the time!

As Michael continued to feed me I couldn't resist doing the same for him. Reaching into his plate, I took a piece of the meat and popped it into his mouth. Where upon, he bit down on my fingers and wouldn't let go for a moment as he sucked and tongued them.

I could feel my juices beginning to flow. My nipples were as hard as rocks under my thin tee shirt. The very thought...sitting here, in the middle of all these people, eating my lovers cum...just as everyone else was! Of licking and sucking his cum off his fingers...it was all so very erotic to me.

Raising up and leaning to Michael, I said "Feed me from Your mouth baby!"

Michael, stopped chewing and looked at me, then smiling he reached for the back of my head. Using his tongue, he pushed the bite of meat he'd been chewing into my mouth. Taking it from him and sucking his tongue as I did, I continued to chew it and swallow it. His eyes never leaving my mouth the whole time.

By this time, the others were also getting into the "feeding diet" and were having a great time playing with their food.

From then on, every bite of our food, every sip of our drinks, was passed from his mouth to mine or mine to his. With a lot of smacking and tongue sucking, moaning and groaning going on. As I stood, to get us a refill of the soda we were drinking, I could feel the cum gush from my swollen, inflamed pussy. And I knew my jeans were wet and everyone could tell that I'd been cumming in them...I didn't care! I was enjoying this too much. And apparently, so was everyone else. No one was using a fork, spoon or anything...just fingers!

From what my "girl-friends" told me afterward, everyone went home and fucked their brains out. I know Michael and I certainly did, once the last guest was gone! And to this day...they are still trying to get my "secret" recipe from me!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • My Special Recipe

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 255 milliseconds