• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Master Sami Ch. 01

Master Sami Ch. 01

Chapter 1: Hooker's Ransom

{Author's note: this chapter is slow and self indulgent, I have dreams of it becoming a chain story with multiple authors but only time will tell, Thank you}

*

MissyJo walks into the jail still unsure of what is happening. Sir Atlas and Riddick scowl at her but say nothing. Missy lowers her eyes and proceeds to the cells and follows the sound of a whip and a woman's sobs. She finally sees Sir Dunnagh mercilessly beating a naked blonde woman bound to a St. Andrews cross.

"You will regret your crimes you stupid asswhore," the man bellows between beatings as the meek Missy approaches. She ventures a quick glance at the victim and sees a bruised and bleeding girl in her mid twenties gasping for air, her eyes hidden by a blindfold. Missy recognizes the poor thing as the house slave called "Hooker."

Dunnagh uses his bare hand to slap the bound woman between the legs and Missy can hear the wetness as the slap reverberates around the room. "I think she is enjoying this, hahaha, don't you Missy?"

Missy lowers her eyes and softly speaks, "Yes Sir," afraid to contradict him, "but she is to come with me Sir, according to this letter." She hands the paper to the brutal man who reads it quickly. A cloud passes over his face. "You received this from la Presidente?"

Missy nods.

Dunnagh coils his whip and looks sidelong at the one called hooker. "You have been spared the rest of my attention, but I imagine your fate will be just as bad." Then he turns to Missy and spits, "Take her..... quickly before I can appeal to Ma'am."

Missy unlocks hooker's feet then her wrists and helps her down before attaching the leash to hooker's collar. She escorts the battered woman out of the jail as fast as her injuries will allow.

"Missy, is that you?" hookers asks from under her blindfold. "Where are we going? What is happening?"

"I don't know....now be quiet, that mouth of your has caused enough trouble," Missy whispers as she makes her way past Argent.

"Please lick the cum off of my body!" Argent calls from the pillar where she is bound "Please use me!.....oh, hi Missy and hooker, how are you?.....oh, sorry, I need to get back to work......Won't someone clean me with their tongue?"

MissyJo hurries past Argent amazed at the punishments that some endure. Hooker grasps her leash and tries to keep up as they move around the benches. Tara, Francois and joy stare at them but dare not ask the question.

Once out of earshot Missy mutters through gritted teeth, "All I know is that my master gave me that letter and told me to take you to the shore....then he said goodbye in a very strange tone of voice. That is all that I know so don't ask again."

"But....but," hooker starts to say but stops herself when Missy yanks on the chain and gives a sharp "Sshhhh," while they step on to the wooden dock between Glint and Nayeli.

"Well, hooker," Ava's voice purrs, "looks like you got lucky." "Yeah, YT has already sold you. It must have been quite a sum of money," Jinx concurs. "I personally know some of the torture she had in mind for you....very costly."

Missy offers the leash first to Jinx then Ava but both refuse.

Ava smiles, "Oh, Missy you are not so lucky, the new owner wants her delivered to his ship offshore and you are to take her."

Missy's mouth drops open, "But I can't, I have to...uh...."

Just then a small boat reaches the dock piloted by a hooded figure.

Jinx and Ava offer greetings in unison, "Hello Sir."

"I am no Sir, Miss Ava and Miss Jinx," a gravelly female voice answers from the hood "merely the currier for my Master's property and it's escort. The light is fading we must hurry." The hag motions the two women into the vessel from under the cloak.

Missy removes the blindfold from hooker and takes her closer. "Surely I don't need to go, with all respect."

Ava shakes her head, "No Missy, you must retrieve the rest of the payment and bring it back....that was part of the deal, Cash on delivery and Master Fen volunteered you."

Jinx shoves Hooker and Missy into the boat and they pull away from the dock before another word. Missy turns to watch the two figures on land wave in a mocking manner, laughing before turning to go enjoy some unspeakable lesbian debauchery.

Hooker collapses onto a seat and heaves a sigh as Missy crosses her arms and pouts. She is no fool and realizes that something is not right.

The small craft crosses into the rougher deeper water and a soft woman's voice ventures a question "Are they gone? Can they still see us?"

Hooker opens one blackened eye and looks questioningly at Missy who only returns the confused glance.

"Ava and Jinx, are they gone?" the hooded woman prods in a more natural younger voice.

"Uh, yes, they aren't watching," Missy offers.

"Good," the word trails off in a seductive manner "My Master.....Master Sami will be pleased to see you both."

"Laura! Is that you?" hooker asks loudly enough that her ribs ache.

Laura flips back the hood and giggles before returning to her disguised voice "Yes, it is I, Laura Demonista, my Master's currier!"

Hooker smiles and feels more wetness between her thighs at the thought of her favorite master.

Missy snaps her head around unsure of her feelings, wanting to see her friend but wanting to go home soon.

The small craft pulls along side the large modern yacht, Laura ties the smaller boat to it and points to the ladder. "Missy, you can go right up while I help hooker into the rescue rope that will haul her to the deck."

Missy climbs the ladder and looks around to see the name "PARADISE" stenciled on the back of the ship. She had never seen a vessel this large or opulent. She climbs onto the deck and brushes her black hair from her face. Laura hurries behind and turns on the device that brings the injured woman onboard as hooker calls the whole way, "I am fine. I can still walk you know."

"Master Sami was very specific that you were to be babied hooker, so don't fight it," Laura says and moves hooker into a wheel chair. "Now to the dinning room, dinner should be ready by now."

Laura pushes hooker and Laura follows down a narrow hallway that eventually emerges onto the front of the ship where an elegant table is set and Master Sami is seated sipping on his glass of scotch. He smiles and says, "Welcome, it is so good to see all of you, please have a seat, I have prepared dinner for us." He turns to see the sunset, "ah, perfect timing."

Laura wheels hooker to her plate, indicates Missy to her seat before taking her own. Sami raises his glass. "A toast, to Laura, my first slave and to hooker, my newest slave." All four raise their glasses and drink, each woman wondering how he knew their favorite wine before realizing that each had a different meal in front of them made to their own preference.

Hooker and Missy begin talking excitedly interrupting one another with questions. Sami smiles broadly and motions for them to settle down. "Now, go ahead and eat, I will try to explain as quickly as I can. It seems that Pandora has returned and brought with her what was left of my fortune, this magnificent ship and a few million Lindens, a small fraction of what was once a great empire. I was prepared to go retrieve the rest when I heard of hooker's little prank and YT's intention to sell her. The asking price was even more than I could afford so we struck a deal. It seems that it is easier for her to maintain power if the population is united against a common enemy. So in return for hooker's collar I am to remain here, just out of reach of her weapons, the ever present threat, despised by all for inciting rebellion amongst the slaves. Seditious graffiti barring my name will continue to appear and stories of my anti-government activity will abound....all lies of course."

Missy puts down her fork "Oh, Sami, but I couldn't just sit by and let them say such things about you!"

Sami smiles "No, you could not my sweet Missy, and that is part of the reason why you are my collateral," he laughs. "I am afraid you will not be returning anytime soon. One day Master Fen may mount a heroic assault and rescue you by force if the populous need to be reminded of my threat, but until then you will be my guest here."

Missy freezes, unable to comprehend and looks intent.

"In short, you will also be mine Missy." Sami leans back with an arm over the back of his chair, "And thus, I have all that I desire, YT has agreed to send over supplies and the occasional 'visitor' which we may all enjoy. So I welcome you all to my Paradise."

Laura smiles and boasts, "My master is very smart."

Hooker cries a little and says "You did all this for me?"

"Be very clear, all of you," Sami gets serious, "I did this for ME, and if any of you cross me I still have enough power to hunt you down bring you back here and abuse you for my pleasure instead of the gentle treatment you have come to know from me." Sami returns to his less intense demeanor and looks around. "Well, it seems we are all finished with our meal, Laura show the girls to their cabins and meet me in my room."

Twenty minutes later Laura slips into her Master's room. Sami looks up from the book he is ready and says in an even voice. "You did well today my dirty little cunt."

The tingle in her stomach starts as she casts her eyes down, "Thank you sir."

Sami removes his reading glasses and commands, "Strip."

Laura unlocks the clasp on her clothing and exposes her breasts. Sami looks on her with pleasure as she winds the rest of the cloth to reveal her torso, then hips and legs. The clothing gathers in a heap around her ankles before she steps forth nude. Sami stands and approaches her, a thing a beauty, a living statue that he reaches out to touch. Her skin soft and supple under his fingertips feels like silk.

"May your whore undress you sir and prepare you for sleep?" Laura asks.

He nods and lifts her chin to look into her eyes while her hands remove his shirt. She fold the shirt neatly and lays it on a nearby chair before kneeling and removing his pants.

"Sir has a very appealing cock," she says at the sight. "Your dirty slut wishes to be gagged by it."

"Beg for it, bitch!"

"Please, please Sami, let this filthy fuck toy taste your big dick."

"Good girl," he says.

Laura reaches out and touches the shaft with shaking hands. "I want you so much my strong master, I want you to be pleased with your ass fucking slavegirl."

She places both hands around the hardening member. "I have brought you the girls that you asked for, I want you to be satisfied in everyway." She says earnestly.

"I know they are so much prettier than this one, better slaves, more skilled than this meager little slut that I am," she lies.

She looks up pleading with her eyes, "May I suck you my strong master?"

Sami nods once and she attacks the head with her lips, engulfing him and pushing to the back of her throat. She tries to say 'thank you' but the words are unrecognizable with her mouth full of her favorite cock. Laura closes her eyes and puts all her feeling into her lips and repeating her mantra of "Thank you, Thank you Sami."

He pulls her head from him and she whines "more please sir, please let your worthless whore have more." Sami grabs her hair and pulls her to the bed.

"Lie on your back, legs open wide."

Laura complies eagerly "yes, master, whatever you wish, your filthy cunt will do anything you ask." She grabs her ankles and holds her legs apart.

Sami climbs on top of his slave and guides his cock into her sloppy wet pussy.

"Oh, it feels so big, ah, you are hurting me but I want more!"

He moves rhythmically into and out of her and commands, "Call yourself a cunt." "Oh, I am ....I am a cunt, just a filthy cunt for you my master. I'm only a fuckhole for your cock, oh, I am such a dirty nasty cunt"

Sami arches his back and moans as he fills Laura with his semen.

Laura purrs "Yes, oh, so good, all that sperm inside of me....give it all to your cunt."

Sami sighs and rolls next to Laura. "Well done my Laura."

Sami pulls her close and falls into a contented sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Master Sami Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 333 milliseconds