• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Katie's Submission...

Katie's Submission...

It had been some time since I had seen him, but that was soon to change as I was due back from a long assignment in Canada. Before I left I had borrowed some CD's from him to listen to whilst away as he has a good collection - the only thing he ever said when I borrowed them was to look after them as he was very critical of their condition and the sleeve - almost to the point of anger if damaged in any way.

On the one occasion I had split a drink on one he told me he would slap my arse for it! I found the thought of it unpleasant even though we had occasionally had some bondage sex....and at those times I had unexpectedly found being tied up and blind folded sexually exhilarating....to be totally under his control. He had slapped my arse several times softly and then a little harder whilst rubbing my clit, it did not really hurt but totally turned me on!!

Thinking about this I was getting aroused again and felt the moistness between my legs and my heart beat speeding up, my nipples becoming erect....and knew I wanted it again, to be bound and let him do whatever he wanted with me knowing he would never hurt me. I know he enjoyed it too; both ways as he had also encouraged me to do the same for him, but I preferred to be the one bound.....which must mean I have a tendency to be submissive.

I had a plan formulating in my mind to go along side my previous thoughts and current state of arousal....I'd call him before I left to apologise for managing to tear one of the covers....not much, just a little accident and see what happened!

I did that the next evening after a few glasses of wine to help my nerves....as expected he said he would slap my arse for it! I argued with him that it was not fair, it was only a little tear and not really my fault - he told me firmly that it did not matter and I knew the consequences before borrowing them!! After that call I felt so horny I just had to find my travelling vibrator and get some relief thinking of what was going to happen!!

Two weeks later and I was back and going to his place that evening. I took a long shower that morning and shaved all over knowing how much he liked to see my smooth cunt - in fact I did it twice to be sure there were no short hairs left at the edge of my cunt lips after rubbing moisturising lotion all over my pussy to be sure it was totally smooth.

New York was hot that day and by the time I had finished work I knew I really needed a shower - I did not want to be sticky with a day's sweat for him. So when I arrived at his apartment I asked if I could take a shower...no problem, and as always he gave me a nice fresh towel to use.

It was a quick shower for me, only ten minutes or so soaping myself all over and getting excited thinking about what may happen later that evening. I loved the feeling of the shower gel being rubbed over my tits and nipples, my smooth mound and arse cheeks!! I rinsed off and turning off the shower, picked up the towel and drew back the shower curtain....

In the corner of the room I saw a pair of my red high heeled shoes, the soft black leather wrist and ankle cuffs, black silk blind fold and a package I had not seen before!! Well I could see where this was about to go and my heart rate moved up a gear and I tingled all over. I dried myself off and went to look at this unknown package....

As soon as I turned it over I knew what it was - nipple to clit clamps! These had come up in conversation before when we were looking at new sex toys to use and I had always said that I was not interested in pain and in the three years I had known him that was all that was said about it. I looked at them carefully and with some trepidation and then noted they were not the usual kind we had seen which seemed only to be designed to give pain; they were quite delicate and could be adjusted to hold on lightly or more strongly. I now understood....he had left them for me to put on so that I would be comfortable with how they felt and it was up to me to decide what was the right level of tightness - I really was starting to get wet thinking of it!!!

I started with the cuffs - wrist and ankle were easy as I had used them before, both on myself and on him, which then left only the shoes, blindfold and clamps.....I decided the clamps first then shoes and finally the blindfold....

I have very small nipples and I first rubbed the right one and pinched it slightly all the time thinking of sex with him....when it was hard I put the clamp to it and tried to tighten it up - it took me three goes to get it right as I had never done it before and they seemed to slide off! Finally I got them tight enough to stay on (a little uncomfortable at first) but not to hurt. I then did the same to my left nipple! I turned to the mirror to look at my tits with the clamps on my nipples a chain between them and a chain falling down between my legs, every movement teased my nipples keeping them very erect and sent sensations do my deepest sexual parts between my legs! I then took the final one and opening my cunt lips found my clit - I had to give it a quick wipe with a tissue as it was already wet otherwise there would have been no way I'd have got the clamp on!! Again it took a couple of goes to get it right and looked in the mirror once more - God I looked and felt sexy!! I wondered if he would let me keep them and perhaps I could wear them under a dress without underwear or around my apartment!!

I put on my high heels and immediately felt how my arse lifted which pushed my tits out and made the chain swing teasing both nipples and clit at the same time - God I was in heaven!!! I never thought something like this could feel so good!! Finally I put on the blind fold and opened the door....

I knew the way to the bedroom and touching the wall to guide me went in.....he said nothing but I knew he was there looking at me which made me feel even more aroused!!! I felt something touch my back to indicate I should move forward - I did a pace, then my left side so I moved a pace to my right. He guided me to the end of the bed, from there the stick (?) he used was put between my legs and lightly pushed to each side of my thighs....I opened my legs accordingly, he kept doing this until my legs were stretched as far apart as they would go....

I felt him attaching the rope to the ankle cuffs and securely tying them in place, he then did the same to my wrists tying them to the bed posts so that I was totally bound standing straight with my legs wide apart!! I was now totally in his control, anything he wanted to do he could and I felt my breathing increase and the moisture between my legs....I now realised what the stick was, one of our sex toys a tickle stick with feathers one end which he began to move over my body making me move the little I could which in turn made the chain swing to tease my nipples and clit even more!!!

By now my cunt felt hot and dripping and just aching to be fucked, so much so that I pleaded with him to fuck me...he said nothing. I then felt the other and of the tickle stick move firmly down my spine making me shiver all over, down the crease of my arse and over my tight arsehole, each shiver moving the chain to my clamps!! He continued to my cunt until he was touching the clit clamp which made me gasp with pleasure, moving to my front it came up my body circling my tits until again touching the clamps on my nipples this time making me gasp even more!!!

He removed one of the nipple clamps, and sucked on the nipple nibbling it gently with his teeth which had me moaning even more, he replaced it and did the same with the other nipple and then went straight to my clit, sucking and nibbling and drinking my juices!! He then replaced it whilst I pleaded for him to fuck me!!!

I felt him get off the bed and move behind me...was I going to get what I desperately needed? I heard him fiddle with something....not knowing was killing me!!! He then opened my arse cheeks and put lube on my tight hole - he knew how much I enjoyed my arse being finger fucked, even on occasion full anal - was he going to do that now?! I felt something at the entrance to my tight hole and it being pushed into me....it stretched my arse as it went in as I gasped in pleasure, it seemed to narrow as my ring went over the widest part and then he slapped my arse quite firmly!! My natural reaction was to squeeze and in doing so pushed what I could only imagine as a butt plug all the way up and it felt so good I thought I was going to cum straight away!!

So there I was, legs apart, arse raised by my high heels, nipple and clit clamps on joined by a chain with a butt plug well and truly up my arse and my cunt dripping juices and me so frustrated at not being fucked!!

Now I knew I was ready for the arse slapping he had promised me! It was not hard at first but each one made me clench my arse cheeks around the butt plug and the chain swing teasing my hard nipples and clit - I couldn't stop moaning with pleasure!!!

I felt his hand move over my cunt and I tried to move backwards onto it so wanting to feel his fingers inside me - he slapped me again with his other hand to show who was in control!! I could have screamed!!

He put a finger inside me and started finger fucking me, it was amazing to feel both my holes being filled whilst at the same time the slapping making me clench tighter on the butt plug, I could feel myself about to cum....unfortunately so could he and he stopped much to my frustration!!

He moved to the chain and pulled gently making my nipples and clit stand out even more - then tightened the clamps a little which gave just a little bit of pain that I gasped - oddly with pleasure.......he then started finger fucking me once more and lightly pulling on the chain....this time I knew I could not stop myself and I screamed and moaned as my body shook with the pleasure of cuming so hard!!!

After what seemed like and age my body calmed down - still shaking slightly and breathing deeply....he untied my hands and I knew better than to move them, he then pulled the ropes forward bending me down over the bed with my arse in the air and secured them to each side of the bed, once again I could not move!!

Now I knew I was in for what I truly needed a real fucking, he came up behind me and put his cock to my entrance, sliding in gently whilst at the same time pushing on the butt plug....the feeling was incredible, both holes being fucked, each movement making the nipple clamps and my tits rub on the satin bed sheets and the chain to my clit slapping around teasing it even more.....how long it went on I cannot say, how many times I came I do not know but by the time he pumped his cum deep inside me I knew there would be another occasion when I would "damage" something for I truly loved his form of punishment!!!!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Katie's Submission...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 314 milliseconds