• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Island Discipline Ch. 04

Island Discipline Ch. 04

12

Thank you all for your patience. Here's the next chapter in Kristy's story. The story doesn't end here though! There are plenty more adventures in story for Kristy as she continues on her journey, so keep watching this space for additional chapters.

*

Sue made her way up to her room and stopped short in amazement at what lay waiting for her. Spread out on the bed was a beautiful teal green silk evening gown. She had been used to David providing items for her to wear when she was his slave, but never anything as beautiful and elegant as this! Previous outfits had been designed to show off her assets and afford easy access to whomever she was offered. This gown was completely different! It was beautifully tailored, cut from the finest fabric and obviously hand finished. It must have cost a fortune. A lump formed in her throat at David's generous gift.

She made her way to the en-suite bathroom and turned on the taps to run herself a bath. Choosing a heady, sensuously scented bath oil, she liberally poured it into the steaming hot water. When it reached a suitable depth, Sue turned off the taps and tested the temperature with her elbow. Perfect! Hot enough to soak the tension from her muscles, but not enough to scald. She removed her clothes and pinning her wealth of dark auburn hair on top of her head, she stepped into the welcoming warmth. Sighing, she leaned back and just let the water relax her. She hadn't wanted to admit it in front of David, but she had been nervous about making the transition from slave to mistress, and this new slave was proving to be a tough challenge. It was obvious that she had nothing but contempt for other women and Sue was treading a fine line between being suitably firm and allowing her frustration and irritation to inflict a stronger punishment than was warranted. However, David seemed to be pleased with her performance so far, a fact from which she took great solace.

Finally, feeling relaxed and refreshed Sue ducked her head under the water before selecting a shampoo and massaging it into her hair. She rinsed it out and then smoothed on a rich, thick conditioner, using a comb to work it through her hair. She stepped out of the bath and reached for a soft, fluffy towelling robe. She moved to the wash basin and carefully removed her daytime make-up before smoothing an expensive moisturiser over her face. She moved back to the bath and used the shower attachment to rinse her hair before wrapping it in a towel and padding back into the bedroom.

Sitting down in front of the dressing table, she considered the array of cosmetics in front of her. She knew that the teal gown would perfectly set off her deep auburn hair and emerald eyes and carefully chose colours that would compliment the dress and accentuate her eyes, arguably one of her best features. She blended foundation into a flawless finish before applying a pearlescent highlighter just below her eyebrows. She dusted pale gold powder across her lids, shading towards a deep bronze at the outer corners. A hint of blush brought out her high cheekbones and an application of deep red lipstick completed the look. She dried her hair and put it into a sophisticated chignon. She caught her breath as she noticed a bottle of Shalini perfume standing on the top of the dressing table. She removed the stopper from the bottle of very expensive perfume and inhaled the wonderful blend of ylang ylang, coriander, neroli, sandalwood, musk and vanilla. With trembling fingers she replaced the stopper, tilting the bottle to coat the base before removing it once again and dabbing the precious scent behind her ears, and between her breasts before touching it to the inside of each of her wrists. She then returned to the bed where the beautiful gown lay.

Now that she was close to, she could see other items laid out on the bed. First was a corset of deep green silk and black lace, strapless and with built-in suspenders. Next was a matching pair of high leg briefs and the final touch was a pair of black, gossamer fine stockings. Placed on the floor beneath the dress was a pair of green Manolo Blahnik D'Orsay open toed pumps. One by one she put the items on. The corset fitted her beautifully, giving her a perfect hour glass figure with her breasts lifted and supported. She smoothed the stockings up her legs before attaching them to the suspenders. Finally she lifted the gown from the bed and stepped into it. She turned to the full length mirror and caught her breath at the vision that greeted her. The dress just kissed the top of her shoulders before plunging deeply, revealing a hint of the cleavage so cleverly created by the corset. The dress hugged her curves before flaring out over the hips to fall in shimmering waves to the floor. She slipped her feet into the shoes and feeling like a queen, swept out of the room to join David for dinner.

Impeccably clad in a superbly tailored tuxedo, David stood as Sue entered the dining room. The ribbon strip running down the outside of his trousers emphasised the long, muscled legs and the single breasted jacket subtly complimented his upper body physique. A green silk bow tie nestled at the throat of his Egyptian cotton dress shirt and highlighted his strong jaw. His eyes gleamed appreciatively as he took in the elegant woman standing before him. Striding towards her he took her hand in his and bowed over it before turning it over and dropping a light kiss onto her palm. Drawing her arm through his, he escorted her to the table before drawing out a chair and courteously seating her.

A shiver had run through her from the heat of the kiss David had placed on her palm. The sheer sensuousness of the gesture left her feeling weak at the knees and she was grateful for the support of her chair.

David entered the kitchen and retrieved their appetizers of beluga caviar. He set Sue's plate in front of her and retrieved a bottle of Kistler Vineyard Chardonnay from where it rested in it's floor standing ice bucket. Expertly removing the cork, he poured the pale yellow liquid into their glasses. Seating himself opposite, he raised his glass to Sue in a silent toast.

"May I say you're looking exquisite this evening," he said, his rich voice caressing her with its warmth.

"If I am, it is all due to your amazing gift!" Sue replied.

"Not at all, my dear," David gently contradicted. The outfit merely highlights the true beauty of the person wearing it.

Sue blushed with pleasure and bent her head to concentrate on the food set in front of her. They dined in silence for a while, savouring the combination of the dark pearls of caviar, together with the light crispness of the wine. Sue made to rise and clear the plates but was forestalled by a gesture from David. He collected the plates and removed them to the kitchen where he had left a bottle of Grgich Hills 2000 Zinfandel to breathe. He brought it back to the table where Sue was seated and poured the deep purple wine. He returned to the kitchen and retrieved two silver covered platters containing their entrees. Placing Sue's before her, he lifted the cover to reveal a beautifully prepared dish of venison, served with a damson and juniper sauce and selection of vegetables. The aroma rising from her plate set Sue's mouth watering. Never before had she been served such a sophisticated meal and her eyes were shining as she raised them to smile up at David. He waited until they had finished their entreés before returning to the subject of Kristy.

"So my dear, how do you think our slave is responding to her training?" he asked.

Sue took her time answering, mulling over everything that had happened since Friday evening and the responses of the new slave. Finally she gave her opinion.

"I think it is going to take some time to train her completely," she said slowly. "She seems to have a great deal of arrogance and absolutely refuses to see that her attitude towards others is completely unacceptable. In particular, her attitude towards women leaves a lot to be desired."

David nodded without interrupting, allowing Sue to continue expressing her thoughts.

"I think, however, that we may have reached a milestone today," she mused. "When her blindfold was removed in the bathroom she was genuinely shocked and distressed by what she saw in the mirror. I think that image is everything with this woman, and the sight of herself in that condition has opened a major crack in her defences. She was far more compliant and submissive afterwards."

"I thought that might be the case" David agreed. "I've been watching her at work for quite some time and she seems overly concerned with material possessions and craves attention and acknowledgement for everything she does. I think this afternoon's combination of punishment, being ignored and made to listen to someone else enjoying attention, together with the physical mess her appearance presents is the key to changing her attitude."

Sue nodded in agreement. "So do you have an idea what question she may ask you this evening, if allowed?"

"Knowing her, I think the first thing she will want to ask is why we picked her," David said. "As you have observed, she doesn't feel as if there is anything wrong with the way she treats people and will not be able to comprehend that this was the reason she was chosen. I think we should explain, in detail and using as many examples as possible, just exactly why we believe her manners need to be corrected."

This time, as David made to rise from the table, Sue moved quicker and cleared the plates, taking them back into the kitchen. David appeared in the doorway. "Dessert is in the fridge," he advised.

Opening the door, Sue retrieved two dishes of panacotta and took them through to the dining room. David followed with a bottle of Domaine Carneros 2003 Le Rêve Blanc de Blanc, which he proceeded to open, pouring the sparkling wine into a pair of crystal champagne flutes.

Handing a glass to Sue he raised his in a toast. "Here's to your quick thinking and the successful outcome to this weekend!" he said.

Sue took a sip before sitting down to enjoy the rich truffle panacotta in front of her. The creaminess of the dessert contrasted beautifully with the acidity of the sparkling wine. Replete, she finally pushed her plate away and looked across to David.

"Thank you," she said. "I don't think I've ever experienced anything like that amazing meal!"

David smiled at her. "The evening hasn't ended yet," he murmured, his voice caressing her, sending shivers up her spine. "Let's retire to the library where we can enjoy our coffee and liqueur.

Rising, Sue followed David, her silk skirts rustling as she walked. David held open the door for her to proceed him into the room, letting it close silently behind him. He placed a hand on Sue's shoulder and she paused, looking over her shoulder at him.

"Why don't we get the last of today's business over with so that we can enjoy the rest of this evening together?" he suggested. "You can dispense with the blindfold this once," he added, "I shall place my chair so that she is unable to see me."

Sue nodded and headed off to retrieve Kristy from her cell. As he waited for their return, David selected a chair set into the deepest shadows within the room and settled himself comfortably. He lit a cigar and awaited the women's return.

Soon he heard Sue's footsteps echoing down the passage towards him. She entered the room with Kristy crawling behind her.

"Position 1" Sue snapped and Kristy immediately sank to her knees, hands behind her head.

Sue walked towards David. When she was close enough, he beckoned to her. She leant down and he issued a set of instructions to her. She nodded and left the room.

"Position 2," he commanded. Without hesitation Kristy placed her head on the floor and spread her ass cheeks with her hands.

David moved up behind her and explored both her ass and pussy. Again, he was able to gain easy access to her ass and was interested to note that her pussy was moist. It seemed as if she was starting to respond to the training in more ways than one! Withdrawing his fingers he instructed her to assume Position 3. Kristy scrambled to her feet and placed her hands behind her head. David reached around in front and pinched her nipples hard. She gasped but her nipples immediately responded, starting to stiffen.

David could hear Sue returning from her errand and commanded Kristy to return to Position 2. Kristy immediately complied. Sue entered the room and handed over the requested items to David, who then returned to the comfort of his chair.

"Assume Position 1, slave" Sue directed.

Kristy complied.

"Well it seems that you are finally learning to accept your true place, slave," Sue commented. "What do you think, Master D? Should she be allowed to ask her question?"

David let the silence stretch out, keeping Kristy in suspense. She tried to peer into the darkness to glimpse her master's face, but the deep shadows concealed him completely. Finally he spoke.

"Yes, Mistress S. The slave may ask a question, but one question only!" he said.

Sue turned to Kristy. "Go ahead, slave, ask your question," she said.

For a moment Kristy couldn't seem to find her voice. There were so many questions tumbling around her head that she wanted to ask that it seemed an impossible task to choose just one. However, as she thought about it, there was one major question that stood above all the others.

"Why have you done this to me?" she finally asked.

"Ah, I'm glad you chose to ask that question," David said. "You see you have been chosen because of the appalling behaviour towards others that you have displayed."

Kristy glanced quickly up at Mistress S. She didn't understand the answer and wanted to ask for a further explanation, but was aware she had asked her one question. How could they have decided her behaviour was wrong when she had only been on the island for a few hours before her imprisonment?

"I don't believe the slave truly understands what you mean," Sue advised, trying to keep a straight face. This situation was playing out exactly as David had said it would!

"Very well Mistress S, it seems as if I shall have to use examples," David replied. "To start with, your treatment of police officers who were just doing their job was totally uncalled for. You could have dealt with the situation politely and discreetly, but you felt that you had to browbeat them with your perceived superiority."

Kristy opened her mouth to reply, but was reminded of her place by a sharp tug on her leash.

David continued as if he hadn't noticed. "Then of course, there is your treatment of your work colleagues. You ride roughshod over everyone, insisting on your way or no way, refusing to consider anyone else's opinion."

Kristy's mouth dropped open in shock. How on earth did he know details of how she worked?

"Furthermore," David went on, "your treatment of the administration staff at your company is ungracious and ungrateful. They put in a lot of hard work to ensure that you have what you need to shine at your job and yet you never acknowledge them and in some cases you are deliberately rude."

Now Kristy was shaking in reaction. Who were these people that they knew what was happening miles away in Miami?

David continued his explanation. "It is for these reasons that you have been selected by us. You need to change your attitude and it is obvious that you will do this yourself. Therefore we are undertaking this task ourselves. You will learn to behave with humility and deference towards others. You will also learn that respect is a two-way thing. In order to receive respect, you must first learn to be respectful of others and realise that what a person does has no bearing on how they should be treated. This is why you have been reduced to the state of a slave. Until you can appreciate how it feels to be treated the way you have treated others, you will never be able to change."

Now David put the final nail into the coffin. "I should, however, like to thank you for one thing, slave," he said. "Had you not behaved so badly here on the island, we should not have had the opportunity of bringing you here for training. So you see it is entirely due to your actions that you are in this situation."

Kristy's world came crashing down around her as she realised that she had actively contributed to her current situation. Tears started to roll down her cheeks and her shoulders shook in reaction.

David let her cry for a few moments before he asked her if she had now understood his answer.

"Yes, Master," she sobbed.

"Assume Position 2!" he commanded.

Kristy complied. Rising from his chair David moved towards her. Bending down he inserted a lubricated butt plug into her ass, pressing firmly until its solid rubber length rested securely inside her. Kristy let out a small moan but did not dare to protest. Then she felt pressure at the entrance to her pussy as he slid a vibrator inside her. This time, however, it was different, as she felt something settle against her clit.

"Position 3!" David commanded. Kristy scrambled to her feet, placing her hands behind her head and spreading her legs wide. She felt a belt drawn snugly around her waist and heard a click as it was locked into place. She then felt a second leather strap being pulled through her legs and fastened tightly at her waist. Another click and she could not get away from the constant pressure being applied against her clit, pussy and ass. Finally a blindfold was placed over her eyes and secured.

"On your knees, slave!" Sue commanded as David moved to sit on the comfortable sofa. Kristy sank to the floor and a tug on her leash set her crawling behind her mistress. Sue moved across the room to a bar where she retrieved a bottle of vintage Armagnac and two brandy glasses. She placed them all on a tray and balancing it on one hand walked towards David, tugging Kristy behind her. When she reached the sofa she stopped.

"You must kneel upright and hold this tray steady," she informed Kristy.

Kristy knelt upright and held out her hands to receive the tray which Sue placed into them. The glasses clinked as Kristy tried to adjust to the weight of the tray. The tray lightened as Sue picked up the bottle and poured two generous measures into the glasses. She handed a glass to David and settled down beside him. Kristy waited patiently as they made small talk. The tone of their voices started to turn intimate and suddenly Kristy jumped as the virbator in her pussy and at her clit simultaneously started up.

"Control yourself, slave," David said sharply. "If you spill one drop, I will make you regret it!"

Desperately trying to focus on keeping still, Kristy tried to ignore the sensations being created by the vibrator. She could do nothing to get away from them, locked into her as they were by what could only be a chastity belt. Her body trembled as it moved slowly towards climax. She tried to surreptitiously close her legs but Sue noticed and slapped the insides of her thighs to move them apart.

"You were not told to change position, slave!" she said.

Kristy moaned and sweat started to bead on her skin as she desperately tried to resist the insistent demands of her body. The tray shook and the bottle rattled against it.

"Master, I'm sorry, but I need to cum!" she cried.

"This you may not do," he informed her. "You must learn self-control!"

He let the vibrator continue its stimulation for a couple more minutes, keeping a close eye on the brandy bottle, judging how close Kristy was to climax by the intensity of its wobble. Finally, when it seemed that the Armagnac was in dire danger of spilling, he switched off the vibrator.

Shaking from the intensity of sensation running through her body and aching for a release that had been denied to her, Kristy's shoulders slumped.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Island Discipline Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 298 milliseconds