• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Island Discipline Ch. 05

Island Discipline Ch. 05

123

Another chapter down. This bring's Kristy's weekend to a close, but there is far more in store for her!

*

Sunlight streaming through the window woke Kristy the next morning. She was stiff and sore both from the punishment sessions and from sleeping on the hard floor. She took some time to fully awaken, trying to convince herself that this was some kind of bad dream, but to no avail. There was still some water left in the jug so she poured herself a cup and slowly sipped it as she waited for the day's events to unfold. She must have sat there for a good couple of hours before she finally heard footsteps in the passageway. The lock clicked and the door swung open, revealing Mistress S, immaculately dressed in a beautifully cut, burgundy silk dress and high heeled pumps. The contrast to her dishevelled state was pronounced.

Mistress S stood in the doorway looking at her with arms crossed. Finally she spoke.

"I have decided that you may clean yourself up, slave," she said, "You're a mess and it offends me to look at you. Get into the bathroom. You may take a shower."

Kristy didn't need to be told twice. She quickly crawled to the bathroom and glancing first at her mistress, moved to the shower.

"Please Mistress, may I stand?" she asked.

"You may," Sue said, but I think you have forgotten something. Come to me and assume Position 3.

Kristy complied with alacrity, standing before her mistress with eyes cast down. She felt a tug between her legs and realised that the chastity belt was still fixed in place! Sue efficiently detached the straps of the belt and removed it.

"Position 2," she instructed and Kristy knelt in front of her.

Sue bent down and removed the vibrator and plug. Kristy sighed with relief.

"Step into the shower and relieve yourself," Sue ordered. "Only then may you clean yourself off."

Grimacing slightly, as she still couldn't get used to the idea of having someone observe what she felt should be a private thing, Kristy nevertheless complied with her instructions and then stood waiting for permission to turn on the shower. Finally receiving a nod from her mistress, she turned on the taps and gasped as the cold water cascaded over her body. In vain she tried to make the water warmer and Mistress S looked on in amusement as she knew the shower had been configured to use cold water only. In the end Kristy gave up her attempts and looked around for shampoo and shower gel. There was a bottle of bargain brand shampoo on the shelf but no shower gel. Looking around she found a bar of hard soap and sighing as she remembered the luxury products she was used to using, she proceeded to scrub her body. The soap did not produce any kind of a lather, but she did feel cleaner once all the sweat and semen and been removed. Next, she turned her attention to her hair, making sure to shampoo it twice to get every last trace of her humiliation out. She looked around for conditioner, but there was none to be had.

Finally she couldn't bear the cold water any longer and she exited, shivering, from the shower. Wordlessly her mistress handed her a rough towel to dry herself off and a comb to run through her hair, getting it into some semblance of order. With a jerk of her head, her mistress indicated that she should return to her cell and when there she looked with gratitude at what was laid out on the floor. Instead of bread and water, the plate contained hot, buttered toast and the delicious aroma of coffee arose from the cup placed beside it. There was also a glass of orange juice.

Kristy fell on her breakfast and in short order had devoured the toast and drunk her coffee and orange juice. She couldn't believe how contented she felt on receiving such a simple breakfast! Sue had watched the proceedings from the doorway, a slight smile on her face.

"Well slave, what do you say?" she asked.

Kristy looked up and for the first time that entire weekend said with genuine gratitude in her voice "Thank you, Mistress!"

Sue smiled at her and nodded. "You see slave, when you behave properly and do as you're told, you will be rewarded." Her expression hardened. "However, if you slip and fail to remember your place, you will be punished. Is this clearly understood?"

Kristy nodded. "Yes Mistress!" she said trying to suppress a yawn. She was feeling incredibly sleepy. It must be the warmth of the coffee soothing her, combining with the fatigue she was experiencing due to the last couple of days she thought to herself. Sue looked on as Kristy struggled to keep her eyes open. It was not long, however, before her eyes closed completely and she slipped to the floor, fast asleep.

Kristy came to with a start and the sensation of motion. Opening her eyes she realised she was strapped, face down, to a gurney which was rolling down a sterile looking corridor. Her thoughts were fuzzy and there was a numbness in her right hip. She slowly realised that she must have been drugged and wondered why. She tensed and suddenly a hand was placed between her shoulder blades, pressing her back down into the padded surface of the gurney.

"You are in a private clinic," she heard her mistress say. "Your master does not wish you to have any markings except for those he places upon you. To that end you are here for your first tattoo removal session. You will be required to return to the clinic until all trace of your tattoo is removed."

Kristy closed her eyes so that her mistress could not see the rebellion in them. She had already been toying with the idea of removing the tattoo as it was a reminder of her former life, but now the decision had been completely taken out of her hands. It was further evidence that she was no longer in control of her own body and she deeply resented it.

The gurney was wheeled through a pair of doors and into what was obviously an operating theatre. A doctor stood waiting, masked, gloved and gowned. He looked to Sue as they approached.

"Good morning Detective Maddox," he said. "I trust our patient has been suitably prepared?"

"Indeed she has," Sue replied. "The anaesthetic cream was applied as per your instructions, and as you can see, she has been placed in the correct position."

"Very good," the doctor said. "Well let's get on with this. I have a tee-off scheduled for Midday!"

The gurney was locked into place and the doctor lowered his equipment into place, centering the laser directly over Kristy's tattoo. She felt a stinging sensation, almost as if she had been splashed with hot fat, and the area surrounding the tattoo grew warm. After a few minutes the doctor completed his work and withdrew the equipment, returning to smooth an anti-biotic cream over the treated area before applying a sterile dressing.

"She must keep this clean and dry today, but can have a shower tomorrow" he advised. "Now, there is the small matter of my fee," he mentioned, looking down at Kristy as he did so.

She felt the straps holding her to the gurney being removed.

"I understand that you do not have the money or insurance to pay me for this procedure," he said. "But Detective Maddox informed me that you would be willing to pay in kind."

Kristy's eyes flew to her mistress' face in shock, but warned by the slight hardening around her eyes, she knew she had no choice but to service this man. Mutely she nodded.

"As the area around your rear should not be disturbed for a couple of hours, I am sure you will not mind my using your mouth," the doctor informed her.

Once again Kristy mutely nodded and at an imperceptible gesture from her mistress, slipped off the gurney to kneel in front of him. He untied the drawstring of his pants and let them fall to the floor, revealing his lack of underwear. Unlike her master, his cock hung limp and flaccid and Kristy swallowed as she realised she would have to work hard to bring him off.

Steeling herself, she took his cock in her hand, stroking up and down the length of his shaft, her fingers varying the pressure, sometimes firm, sometimes lightly stroking down the sides, sometimes the fingertips just brushing over his balls. Slowly his cock started to stiffen and rise. She increased the pressure now and encircled it with her thumb and forefinger, rhythmically stroking up and down his shaft. A drop of pre-cum appeared at its head and she swirled her palm up and over before using it to lubricate his shaft. A groan escaped his lips as her efforts started to bear fruit. Now she brought her tongue into play, licking up and down, swirling around the head of his cock until finally he was fully engorged. Without warning she took him into her mouth and he groaned again as he buried his cock in the moist warmth. Now fully consumed with what she was doing, he grabbed her head, hands twining painfully in her hair and held her in place as he thrust strongly into her. Again and again he rammed into her, his cock hitting the back of her throat as he was carried away with his need. Finally he pulled her head hard against his groin as he spilled his seed deep into her throat. Frantically Kristy tried to swallow as fast as she could but the length of his cock buried deep in her throat was choking her! At long last he shuddered and withdrew, allowing her to breath once more.

Efficiently he pulled his trousers back up and turned to Sue. "Well, with payment like that, I shall be more than happy to continue the treatments," he advised. "I expect the process should take around three sessions over the period of six to eight weeks. I shall expect payment after each session."

He was addressing all his remarks to Sue, as if Kristy was not even in the room! She couldn't understand this, but his remarks about her lack of insurance and inability to pay in cash obviously pointed to the fact that he had been informed she was poor. This rankled as it was so far from the truth as to be absurd! She was opening her mouth to correct this misapprehension when she realised that the doctor had left the room.

"You have done well this morning, slave" Sue informed her. We will now be returning to the mansion, where you may have this afternoon to yourself, to reflect upon your behaviour and new station in life."

She took out a collar and attached it around Kristy's throat before she had time to react. A leash was then clipped on.

"You may walk on this occasion as we are not in the mansion," Sue told her.

They walked out of the room and down an empty corridor. There was no one around. The doctor had obviously come in especially to perform the treatment. However, Kristy started to hang back as they approached the main doors. They would be walking out into the parking area with a much greater possibility of people being around and she was very aware of her naked state.

As if reading her mind, Sue drew her into a room just inside the doors. Inside, laid over a chair were a skirt and blouse, together with a pair of hand cuffs.

"Put everything on," she instructed Kristy, who willingly complied. Anything was better than walking naked in a public place!

She took up the blouse, which was a loose peasant type in barely opaque material with a wide drawstring neck and long, loose sleeves. Then she took up the skirt and gingerly drew it up over her hips. It was short and full skirted, made of a very light fabric. The slightest puff of wind would flip it upwards and expose her nakedness for all to see! She swallowed hard, but the alternative was far worse! Finally and with great reluctance she put on the hand cuffs. Luckily the long sleeves of the blouse hid them from casual view.

She hoped that her mistress would remove her collar and leash but was to be disappointed. A short, sharp tug told her to get a move on.

"I shall be walking behind you, so don't even think of trying to escape," her mistress told her. Unbeknownst to Kristy, Sue had replaced the leash with a equal length of fishing line, practically invisible to anyone who might seem them walking to the car. Discretion was imperative.

Kristy dutifully walked in front of Sue, who followed close behind. There was only one car in the car park, a gleaming black Audi Q5. Kristy looked over her shoulder for confirmation from her mistress and was answered with a nod. She walked up to the car and stood waiting by the passenger door. Sue opened it for her and helped her climb into the seat. She took a short length of chain and threaded it through the hand cuffs and door handle before securing the ends with a padlock. Kristy was now secured within the car and Sue made her way around to the driver's seat. She revelled in the feel of the milano leather seats and the fact that David had trusted her with this beautiful car spoke volumes regarding their changed relationship. She started the engine, engaged the automatic gearbox and the car pulled smoothly away.

A short drive later and they were pulling up to the gates of the mansion. Sue leaned out of the window and entered in the pass code on the key pad. The gates swung smoothly open and the car drove up to the front of the building. This was the first time Kristy had seen her place of imprisonment from the outside -- it had been so dark when she had first arrived -- and it was imposing to say the least. It was built in colonial style with beautiful verandahs, colonnades and shutters at the windows.

Sue left the car and opened the passenger door. Unlocking the padlock, she withdrew the chain and allowed Kristy to leave the car. She took the handcuffs off Kristy's wrists and stood before her.

"Strip!" she commanded.

Kristy stared at her, open mouthed.

"You were told that you would not be allowed to wear clothes in the mansion except at your Master's command." Sue reminded her. "He agreed that you could be clothed whilst we were in public, but that all items must be removed before you entered the mansion. Now I shall not tell you again. Strip!"

Eyes downcast, Kristy removed her skirt and blouse, and stood naked before her mistress. Sue reached into the car and retrieved the leather cuffs from where they had been placed whilst Kristy was in the clinic. One by one she wrapped them around Kristy's wrists and ankles and locked them into place before clipping the leash to her collar. The doors opened and Sue instructed Kristy to go inside.

The house was silent as they entered and Kristy was walked along the main corridor and through into the library. Once again the special panel swung open and a tug on her leash informed Kristy to stop. Her heart sank as she saw they were in the discipline room.

"Position 1," Sue snapped, and Kristy sank to her knees, hands behind her head.

Sue nodded approvingly. At last there was a measure of obedience!

"Now you may crawl to your cell," she informed Kristy, and followed as the woman dutifully complied.

A simple meal consisting of a chicken sandwich and a jug of water was waiting as they entered the room. Sue detached the leash from Kristy's collar and told her to assume Position 1 once more.

"Your master has decided that you will be allowed to have the afternoon to yourself, to spend in contemplation and self examination," Sue informed Kristy. "You will also be expected to decide upon a suitable offering of atonement and punishment for your behaviour. This evening you will be brought before your Master and tell him what you think this should be. Be aware that if he decides you have not taken this matter sufficiently seriously, he will substitute his own punishment, which will be far worse than the severity of one had you chosen correctly!"

With that she turned on her heel and left the room, locking the door behind her.

Kristy felt hope spring up within her. If they were asking her to chose an atonement, surely it must mean that her ordeal was almost at an end. She knew that it must be Sunday and that meant that they would have no option but to release her as she would be expected back at work the following day. Finally, she would be free of this whole ghastly episode and could relegate it to the status of a bad dream! She was thankful that the island was so far from Miami. There was no way anyone there could find out what had happened here. She could just carry on with her everyday life and forget this weekend had ever happened.

As she ate her sandwich, Kristy mulled over the words Mistress S had spoken. They obviously intended that she apologise to them and just as obvious was the fact that this apology must involve a physical act. The question was, what was she prepared to offer? After due consideration, she felt that as her so-called master liked to use her mouth, then she should offer that to him. She didn't like it, but now she knew what to do, she felt confident she could have him cum before too long. She must make sure, however, to get him so worked up that he shot his load before thinking about pulling out of her and covering her face and breasts, as he had done the night before. She shuddered at the recollection. She never wanted that to happen again! Satisfied that she had come up with a solution that she felt she could pull off without demeaning herself too much, she gave into fatigue, pulled the blanket around her body and drifted off to sleep.

She was so tired that she didn't hear the door open later that day. The light was fading as Sue entered the cell. She stood with her arms crossed looking at the woman huddled on the cell floor for a moment before bending down and clipping the leash onto Kristy's collar. She gave it a short, sharp tug to wake her.

As Kristy blinked the sleep from her eyes, she became aware of Mistress S standing in the doorway. She was dressed in a tightly fitted leather bodice that showed off the swell of her breasts to perfection. Below this was a short, tight skirt, again in leather, with long splits up the sides. Her long, tanned legs were bare and she wore high heeled black stilettos. Kristy's mouth fell open at the sight. The whole effect screamed sex and power.

"You will make sure you are completely clean before being presented to your Master," Sue informed her. "Make your way to the bathroom. I shall be watching to ensure you comply with your instructions."

Kristy crawled out of her cell and into the bathroom, making her way to the shower. Looking over her shoulder she received a nod, indicating that she could stand up. Her mistress unclipped the leash and she stepped into the shower. Turning on the taps, she shivered as the cold water hit her body and once more tried in vain to increase the temperature. Finally admitting defeat she picked up the hard soap and started to rub it over her body. When she was finished she looked for the shampoo. Sue noticed this.

"You washed your hair this morning, slave. You may not do so again, that is just vanity."

Kristy had no option but to defer and stepped out of the shower.

"Assume Position 2!" Sue instructed.

Kristy complied and waited with her hands spreading her ass cheeks wide. She heard the sound of rubber gloves being put on and then felt a finger pressing at her asshole. It soon gained entrance and was swiftly joined by another. She could feel the fingers moving inside her and tried hard not to squirm away from their touch. To her shame, she could feel her pussy getting wet. Sue also noticed this.

"I thought I told you to clean yourself completely!" she snapped.

"I did my best, Mistress S!" Kristy replied.

"Well your best is not good enough, slave! Get back into that shower and assume Position 2 again." Sue commended.

Wondering how on earth she could have got herself any cleaner, Kristy nevertheless complied and knelt in the shower, head on the floor and her hands spreading her ass cheeks. She soon felt pressure against her hold as the smooth nozzle of an enema hose was inserted. Then the water was turned on and the pressure mounted inside her. Finally, when it felt as if she could take no more and her bowels were completely distended, the water was turned off and a plug inserted.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Island Discipline Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 210 milliseconds