• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Greg's Present

Greg's Present

12

After serving a few years in the Army I became a civilian again. My name is Greg Daley and I am 30, 6 ft tall with brown hair cut very short. I am burly and have a few war tattoos on my right and left biceps. I served in Iraq for a few months and injured myself by taking grenade shrapnel to my left knee. It left a big scar but I survived. I just couldn't run as well as last time and there were occasional bursts of pain.

When the grenade exploded I saved a platoon mate named Tom Fisher. He was a sergeant just like me but was in his late 30s. I pulled him out of the way and threw him into the trench. In the process I busted my knee. When I returned home, I was in the hospital for a few weeks. When I got out, Tom offered to take me in for a couple of weeks till I could go back home. I was single and lived alone so I agreed.

Tom had finished his contract and we both got our honorable discharges. He served in the army longer than me so he was sort of role model to me. He was nice to me but like all sergeants gave us hell when we trained.

The first day I got to his house, I was greeted by his wife Karen. She's like a hot MILF. She's in her 30s but looks like she's 25. She has long blonde hair that reaches past her shoulders. She had round brown eyes with very few wrinkles around them. She was 5ft 6 with a pair of 34Cs. Her ass was round and although it sagged a bit with her age, it still looked fuckable. She was hot and Tom was lucky.

"Oh Greg thank you," Karen hugged me when we reached Tom's house. She smelt nice and she was kissing me allover. "Thank you for saving my dear Tom. I don't know what would have happened if you weren't there to save him."

"I would be in pieces," Tom chuckled as he kissed his wife.

"Don't laugh about these things," she said sternly. She then smiled at me and helped me into the house. "Greg, I'm so grateful and we owe you."

"It's okay Karen," I said modestly. "I'm just glad Tom's alright." She smiled at me and kissed me on the cheek.

For the first few days, I sat on the couch and watched TV. My bandages were out and my knee hurt less and less everyday but I couldn't run properly anymore. One evening Tom was in the den reading a paper while Karen was in the kitchen fixing up dinner. She called us to eat. I walked slowly to the dining table. Tom sat opposite me and Karen sat in between us on the end of the table. She was wearing a low V neck blouse that showed ample cleavage. She also wore stretchable black pants that hugged her soft round ass nicely. It didn't look big at all. It was just nice.

She put a pate of spaghetti for Tom. Then she stood up and leaned over to me while she dumped the food on my plate. As she did, I caught a look of her tits as she leaned forward. They looked round and a bit saggy but still good. I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra. I knew that she didn't notice me but when she sat down, I saw Tom smirking at me. I blushed a bit and ate quickly.

After dinner we were all sitting on the couch. Karen drank a few glasses of wine whilst Tom and I had a few Scotches. She went to answer the phone that conveniently rang. Then Tom asked me a question that took me by surprise.

"So Greg, I notice you like Karen's tits," he said smirking. "What do you think of them?"

"Uh..." I said, panicking.

"It's okay. Most guys do. I don't blame you," he said laughing. I gave a sign of relief.

"Oh okay," I said.

"So would you do her?" he said.

"Excuse me?"

"Would you want to fuck her?" he asked again smiling. "Tell me the truth. I'm cool with it." I nodded. "That's what I thought. What would you say if I said you could?"

"What?" I said a stunned.

"What would you do if I let you fuck her?" Tom said still smiling.

"Tom I don't know where this is going," I said nervously.

Karen came back and sat next to me.

"What are you guys talking about?" she asked as she placed an arm around me.

"I asked him if he would want to fuck you," Tom replied.

"Does he?" Karen asked smiling. She looked at me and I was stunned. Tom laughed.

I was at a lost of words.

"Go ahead buddy, fuck her brains out," Tom said putting his empty glass down. "Here I'll help you get started." He came to Karen's other side and pulled up her blouse to reveal her beautiful tits as she wasn't wearing a bra.

Her breasts were a bit floppy but I still liked them. She had large nipples and her areolas were like fifty cent coins. It jiggled a bit as she moved. I sported a hard on and I felt her hand rub my crotch. She turned her head and made out with Tom, sticking her tongue into his mouth.

When the finished kissing Tom looked at me and said, "Greg, you gonna fuck her or not cause I am." He stood up and took off his pants. His shirt was pulled off and he was in his boxers. He then pulled off his boxers and his cock sprung out. I had seen it before in the showers but not erect. It was average in size, 6 inches and circumcised. He had a thin forest on his groin and his nuts were a bit covered with hairs.

Karen stood up and pulled of her pants. She was wearing a pair of red panties which she slipped off. I caught a glimpse of her pussy. It was covered in a trimmed bush and it was wet. She stroked it awhile then looked at me.

"I'm sorry but since I didn't have sex for months, I didn't bother shaving. I hope you don't mind," she said. I shook my head and she smiled. She then helped me out of my pants. I was sporting a 6 inch cock too. It was hard and uncut. She grabbed it and pealed back the foreskin.

"Your cock looks so tasty," she said. She then licked it and then jerked it slowly. She sat down on the couch and then took Tom's dick with her other hand, jerking both of us slowly. We were both rock hard. We had just come back from months of staying in a battlefield and we both stayed in a hospital after that to recover from our injuries. As a result we were really horny and hard as we had both not gotten off during that period.

"Oh I love it when I have two dicks," Karen moaned. She then leaned towards Tom and took the head of his dick in her mouth. Tom groaned as he felt his wife's mouth on his dick. She sucked him off a bit and he stopped her as he didn't want to cum just yet. She then jerked him very slowly and took my cock in her mouth. It was warm wet and soft. I could feel her tongue flicking the head of my prick as she sucked and slurped on my shaft. I rocked my hips forward a bit as she slurped on my cock.

"Hey Greg, you been in a threesome before?" Tom asked. I shook my head. "Then I guess you're in for a treat." After a few minutes I pulled myself out of her mouth. I stopped myself from cumming as I too wanted it to last.

"Let's get more comfortable" she said. She got up and walked to the bedroom with each of us holding to each of her hands. She led us to the room. I saw Tom grinning as his cock bounced dripping precum all over the floor. My dick was twitching with excitement. I watched as Karen's ass cheeks bounced with every walk.

When we got to the room, Karen laid down in the middle of the king sized bed. She spread her legs and showed of her cunt.

"She likes getting her pussy eaten," Tom said as he got on the bed. I nodded and excitedly jumped on board, getting between her legs. Her cunt was wet and dripping. I rubbed it and coated my fingers with her juice. I watched as Tom positioned himself at her head, his cock at her face. She took it in her mouth and sucked on it. I spread her pussy lips and stuck my tongue in. Her pussy had a strong musky taste but I liked it.

I fingered her as I licked the inner folds of her cunt. She groaned as I did this and I found her engorged clit buried in her bush. I licked it and she jerked. I continued flicking my tongue. I looked up to see that Tom was sucking on one of her breasts while tweaking the nipple of the other. His cock was dangling just next to Karen's head. She leaned back as we pleasured her.

Karen started bucking her hips and thrusting into my face as I licked her. She had her hands on the back of my head, pressing my face further into her crotch. I was sucking and licking her clit as I furiously finger fucked her cunt. Karen moaned as Tom sucked her tits harder. Then her whole body spasmed and she came on my face, drenching my chin and neck and filling my mouth with her cum.

"Yyessss...Make me cummm Greg" she screamed as she climaxed. Karen then fell flat on the bed, her legs relaxing. I got up and went to play with her tits. She grabbed my softening cock and stroked it back to full hardness. Tom was slapping his dick on her tits.

"You must have eaten her well," Tom said. "She usually screams if she cums really hard."

"That was fucking good," Karen commented. She was grinning. "Now I want your hard pricks in my pussy. It needs to be filled with cocks."

She got on her hands and knees and faced the head board.

"I think you should have the honors to fuck her first" Tom told me. I grinned and nodded and got behind her. I was on my knees and rubbing my dick along her wet slit. Tom sat in front of her, his dick pointing up like a flagpole. He spread his legs wide apart and leaned back on the headboard. He then pushed Karen's face downwards so that she could take his dick in her mouth. Her tits drooped below. He grabbed them and played with them, massaging and squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples.

"Dude, I think you should stick that pole in her now," Tom encouraged. I nodded and pushed forward, my dick piercing her vagina quickly and easily. She was so wet it felt like I was cutting butter with a hot knife. She wasn't as tight as some of the girls I fucked before but I didn't care. Karen was quite experienced. She knew how to tighten her cunt around my member so that it squeezed and milked me as I fucked her.

I went slow, pushing in fully then pulling out slowly. I would rock my hips in circles as I penetrated her so that I would 'screw' my dick into her pussy. She was excited at the feeling of my cock rubbing the insides of her velvety canal. I grabbed her hips and started to pick up the pace. I then reached down for her pussy with my right hand while my left hand slapped her ass. She moaned loudly.

"Yeah slap that slut's ass!" Tom cheered as Karen sucked on his hairy balls. She was jerking him slowly and spreading his continuous flow of precum along his shaft.

I felt my hand graze her bush as I tried to find her clit. I found it through her bush and started playing with it. When I rubbed it, her pussy started getting wetter as she oozed out more of her pussy juices. I was alternating my strokes into her. First I went really slowly then I started to pound her quickly, thrusting in deep and wild. My hard fast fucks only lasted for no more than a minute as I was nearing soon. I had gone months without getting off and it was both torturous and pleasurable to tease myself with her pussy.

Tom was playing with her pussy now as he leaned forward. She was deep throating him, her mouth coating his shaft and balls with a slimy coat of spit. He replaced my fingers and was teasing her cunt. I had both my hands on her hips and was driving myself into her. Then I felt her pussy shake as she neared orgasm. I slowed down and gave her deep long pumps. It helped me to hold in my load.

Karen stopped blowing her husband. She let go of his dick. Tom then rubbed her clit furiously and Karen climaxed again.

"Greg...ooohhh you fucking stud...fuck my pussy... make me cummm!" she screamed. She jerked and I pushed myself deep into her and stopped moving as I felt her cum on my cock. Her pussy tightened and loosened around my member and I felt a gush of her juices over my balls and thighs as she came. She was milking me so I had no choice but to pull out. I had to slap my cock on her soft ass to prevent from cumming. My cock was replaced by Tom's fingers as he finger fucked his wife throughout the rest of her climax. She then collapsed on the bed with her ass sticking up. I reached behind her and licked the juices from her thighs and her hairy pussy.

"You gave my wife a good dickin' man," Tom laughed. He made sure not to touch his dick as he too was near to busting a nut.

"Thanks," I said grinning. "I believe it's your turn to fuck her."

"I believe so," Karen said smiling. She had recovered and sat up. Tom then lay down and jerked himself with a few quick strokes. She straddled him and lowered herself onto his cock.

"Fuck you really made her cum hard," Tom complimented. "Her pussy's so wet that it's so easy to stick my dick in her."

"Oh fuck this is good," Karen moaned as she leaned forward and kissed her husband passionately. "I missed your cock honey." Tom reached behind and slapped and squeezed her soft ass.

"I missed this pussy," Tom said. "Karen I don't think I'm gonna last long tonight. I just want to blow my load."

"I know dear," she said as she sat up straight and bounced on his cock.

I got up and stood beside them. I was stroking myself very slowly as I stood on the floor. I watched as her tits flopped about, jiggling in circles and slapping against each other. She bounced on his dick for about five minutes. Then he held her down with his hands on her hips and he thrusted upwards very fast.

"Uhh uhh uhhh uhh" she moaned as her voice vibrated as she was pounded. He then stopped and pushed in and held it there. I thought he came but I was wrong. Tom had to stop himself from cumming. Then he relaxed.

"Greg, get you ass here and let her suck on that dick of yours. You shouldn't be stroking that thing. Let Karen take care of that," Tom said. I got on the bed. I sat next to his head. She leaned down and took my cock into her mouth as she tilted her body. This allowed him to suck on her breasts which were pressed in his face.

"After she cums, I think I need to cum," Tom said between breaths.

"Me too," I said in agreement as I closed my eyes and enjoyed my blowjob.

Karen was flicking her tongue on the head of my cock as she massaged my balls with one hand while the other played with my foreskin. She kept rolling it over the head and licking the piss slit. She licked my shaft from the tip of my cock all the way to the base. Then she took my saggy balls in her mouth and sucked them as she used her index finger and thumb to jerk my shaft. I saw that Tom had a hand between them as he played with her clit. She kept moaning onto my balls and her sucking became irregular but just as nice. She closed her eyes and I saw that she was nearing another orgasm as she bounced on his dick, thrusting herself down.

"Tom you son of a bitch don't stop, make me cum!" she screamed. She jerked her body and stopped sucking me off, leaving my dick to stay erect in the air. Tom slowed his pace but rubbed her clit faster.

"FUCK I'm cummminngg!" Karen screamed.

"Yeah cum for me you slut!" Tom shouted as he slapped her ass and sucked her tits. She kept jerking and finally stopped. She collapsed on him and Tom pushed her off him.

Karen was now on her back and recovering from her third orgasm of the night. The bed sheets were soaked with her juices.

"My balls are aching," Tom said. "I need to bust a nut man."

"Mine too," I said. Karen recovered from her third climax and she then lay on her back.

"I want your cum on my face," she begged to both of us.

"Awesome" I said. She got between us and sat up slightly leaning on a stack of pillows so her head was at our crotches. I was on her right while he was on her left.

"Dude, you want to see who can last the longest" I asked.

"You're on" Tom said. She took our dicks and stroked them. She sucked mine first for a bit and jerked him. Then she jerked me and sucked him. Each suck lasted about 10 seconds but it felt good. I could feel my balls boiling with thick hot spooge. She was teasing us bringing us to the edge several times.

"Start cumming boys" she said as she looked at us and jerked us both fast and hard. My sagging balls flailed around and I could hear them slapping against my thighs. Tom's dick was making squishing sounds as a gallon of precum and saliva was rubbed and spread across the head of his penis and shaft.

"Oh fuck!" he suddenly gasped. He was jerking his body and tightening his ass as he tried to control his cumshot. "Oh fuck I cant take it." Just then a spray of milky jizz fired of from his rigid cock. it didn't come out as one rope but in several heavy spurts that coated her face and neck. Some hit her breasts and a lot dripped from her face to her hair. I could feel a wet sticky hot feeling on my lap as some had gotten on me too. He kept shooting his load. It sort of looked like a grenade explosion where his cum was exploded like the steel ball bearings.

I'm not gay or bi but the feelings of his hot jizz on me made me lose control. After his first shot I started cumming. I saw a huge ball of jizz form at the tip of my cock and then it just spurted out, shooting 3 inches and spattering her face in a thick creamy rope. My cum formed a thick white puddle on her forehead and nose area. Some flowed into her mouth where she swallowed. My balls were tightening and convulsing crazily as I released months worth of pent up sperm on Karen's face.

"Oh fuck," I moaned.

"Oh yeah," Tom groaned.

We were alternating groans and moans of pleasure. We took turns shooting on her face and it was awesome. I think we each shot like 9 ropes of jizz.

"Fuck look at her face," Tom said grinning.

"Yeah we really gave her nice loads," I commented. I pulled back my foreskin and was shaking of the last drops of cum that hung on my piss slit. Tom squeezed the head of his cock releasing the last drop of sperm that had hung onto the tip of his dick. Then we took our dicks and slapped her face and spread the cum around. She looked like a glazed donut.

"Mmm," Karen moaned as she licked the cum that had coated her lips. "You men have such tasty cum. Nice and salty and warm." She took our dicks and placed them above her mouth, the heads touching. She then stuck out her tongue and licked the heads. It felt really good and both of us remained hard

"Dude, I think I can go for another round," I said. Tom nodded.

"Yeah, but I just want a nice long blowjob" he said. Karen sat up and we got off the bed.

"How do you want to fuck me Greg?" she asked as she wiped the cum off her face with her fingers, then sucked on them. Within seconds, her face was clear off our cum but it was sticky. I was lazy and didn't want to do much work.

"Just get on top and ride me," I said. "And suck on your husband's cock while you do it."

"Sounds great," she said smiling. I stood on the edge of the bed and she got on all fours in front of me as she stroked my cock and then took it in her mouth.

"Just getting it ready" she mumbled on my cock. I ran my fingers through her blonde hair. I reached down and played with her boobs. She moaned on my dick. She pushed herself forward until my balls would slap her chin as she bobbed her head on my cock. I had my eyes closed.

"Oh fuck," she suddenly moaned as she released my cock. I opened my eyes and I saw that Tom had gotten behind her and was now fucking her pussy.

"I couldn't resist," he said grinning. "I had to stick it in a hole." I laughed. I grabbed her head and fucked her mouth as she was slowly plowed by Tom. Then I stopped and Tom pounded her hard and fast, every thrust pushing her body forward thus taking my dick further in her mouth. Since we shot huge wads of cum just now, we would last much longer now. After 10 minutes he pulled out. She had cum once during the fuck and suck.

"I'm ready for that nice long blowjob" he said as he pulled out and stood up, his rock hard member bouncing. I pulled out of her mouth and she stood up. Then I got on the bed and my slimy saliva covered dick bounced between my legs as I lay down on the bed, my pole sticking straight up. She straddled me and then lowered herself onto me, my dick piercing her warm cunt. We moaned together as I stretched her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Greg's Present

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds