• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 25

A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 25

Part 25: Preparing for the Gang Bang.

This is the continuation of an email correspondence I had with a woman named Sharon Alderson. If you have not read the previous parts I suggest you go back and read from the beginning to get the full background. This conversation includes elements of wife swapping/sharing, incest, and group sex. If you don't approve of these behaviors and you still read on anyway then you are an idiot and I take great delight in knowing I've made you disgusted. Please leave me an anonymous note and let me know how well I've done.

Apr 04/26/09 10:31PM

Sharon,

Wow, that collar really does help put you into your submissive mode. I wonder how many people got a glimpse of some of your "naughty parts" while you were in the car or at the rest stop, besides the one lucky stranger that is.

The first question that comes to mind is this: would you have gone back to his truck with him if Bruce had accepted his invitation? Would you have fucked him? Why do you think Bruce turned him down? Were you serious about being willing to be fucked right there on the picnic table at the rest stop?

I may have more observations and/or questions later.

By the way I like the salutations you have been using lately. It's been giving me a smile.

Your deviant friend,

Paul.

Apr 04/27/09 10:14PM

Paul,

I agree about the collar. It's a strange feeling wearing it. On one hand it is terribly embarrassing, especially when someone else (like the stranger at the rest stop) sees it and recognizes what it is. On the other hand it also makes me feel even more submissive than normal because it marks me as a slave, a toy for my master(s). The combination makes me extremely horny. It's hard to explain and I'm sure I didn't do a very good job. I still don't like to wear the collar, but I love the results.

Would I have fucked the stranger at the rest stop? Joe asked me the same question. I told him that I didn't know, but truth is that I was so horny at that point that I would have. I don't have to guess why Bruce turned him down. Joe admitted to me that he had set some ground rules ahead of time and that was one of them: no actual sex at the rest stop.

Was I serious when I told them that I just wanted to be fucked and didn't care where? Yes and no. I really did want to get fucked and I didn't want to wait. But I didn't want to do it there out in the open. In the car maybe, but not in the picnic area of an interstate rest stop in broad daylight. I really only said that I didn't care where just to sound slutty. I was trying to play the role more the way you have been pushing me to do.

Today I had to work but that didn't stop Tommy and Chuck from coming over in the later part of the afternoon. In fact Tommy called me on my cell phone while I was still at the school. I was preparing to leave, but it was a bit awkward arranging a get together while still in the building where my conversation might be overheard by the wrong person. So I had to be careful what I said.

They basically met me at the house. At least I didn't have to change my clothes since Tommy likes it when I dress like a teacher. Tommy told me that he intentionally tried to catch me at school with his phone call. Apparently it excited him to talk to me like that when he knew I was still in the school building.

They had me put the collar on right away and then led me around by the leash. They even led me around a bit on my hands and knees naked like a dog. They said if I was going to act like a "horny bitch" I should look the part too. The even made me bark. That was really humiliating and I sensed this was Joe's idea. They each fucked me from behind (doggy style) while the other one held the leash and called me names.

And of course they took pictures. They are always taking pictures these days. Tommy also kept insisting that I talk dirty to him, saying things like "Tell me how much you love our cocks."

Whenever I talked slutty to them without prompting they really seemed to like it. I think you are right about Joe and the kids wanting more of that. As I've told you before it's not easy for me, but I'm trying to improve on that aspect of my "slut role". As always I appreciate your input in this area.

They were here for a couple of hours. In fact, Tommy was still fucking me (for the second time) when Joe came home. Joe poked his head into the guest room and announces he's home. Tommy just looks at him and says "Hi Joe, I'll be done with the slut in a few minutes."

Joe took his turn after they left, of course. I still don't understand that part of it, but I'm enjoying it anyway.

Your slutty friend,

Sharon

Apr 04/27/09 10:42PM

Sharon,

I just got back from walking the dog and read your email. It seems they are keeping you busy these days. But you don't seem to mind. ;)

I'll try to think of some slutty phrases that you can practice with and use when the situation calls for it. Having a set of such phrases ready to go will probably make it easier and won't require so much creativity at a time that it's not easy to be creative.

I've also been thinking of some other challenges for you. Here's a new one: The next time you need to go to the store and you will be going by yourself, I want you to wear your collar. You can take it off when you get home. Then I want you to tell me what your thoughts and feelings were during the experience. That's pretty simple, right?

Your creative friend,

Paul.

Apr 04/28/09 8:55PM

Paul,

I don't think I do your newest challenge. Sorry, but it's just too embarrassing to wear a dog collar out in public where people that know me might see it and ask questions.

Something unusual happened today. As if having ex students dropping by to have sex with me is not unusual enough! (Actually that's getting to be normal) Anyway, I had the day off today and around 11:30 I got a call from my sister's husband Dick. He asked me if it was OK for him to come over for a visit over his lunch hour. He's never asked me this before, even though he only works about ten minutes from our house.

When I didn't answer right away he asked if I already had someone over (Jeanne must have told him about the kids). I told him that I was alone and he was welcome to visit anytime.

While I was waiting for him to arrive I wondered why he was coming over. Did he want to have sex? I was kind of hoping that he did because I really enjoyed it last time. I was only wearing one of Joe's shirts and decided not to get dressed. Maybe that would give him a clue that I was willing.

When he got here he commented on how he liked my choice of attire. I thanked him and asked why he decided to visit since he had never done that before. He said "I wanted to see your collar."

That really floored me. How had he found out about that so fast? Obviously from Joe, but I didn't know he talked to Jeanne and/or Dick so frequently. So I took him upstairs to my bedroom and showed it to him. He said he loved it and wanted to see me model it.

I put it on and he said it really made me look like a sex slave. Then he asked me if it really made me feel more submissive. Joe wasn't holding anything back from them. I said that it did. Then he says "Take off the shirt."

I took it off and stood completely naked in front of him. Then he tells me "Suck my cock."

I undo his pants and push them down. He is already erect. I give him a blow job for a couple of minutes. Then he pushes me back so that I'm sitting on the bed. He spreads my legs and then kneels in front of me and starts giving me oral. Dick is pretty good at it (trained by Jeanne no doubt) and he gets me very excited. Then he stops and says "Lay back and play with yourself."

I have not even masturbated in front of Joe, I'm just not comfortable doing that. (Although I did it for Jay a couple of times) So I ask him if he wouldn't rather fuck me. He answers "I'll fuck you good if you play with yourself first."

I say "No, please. I can't."

Then he says "OK, then I'll just go."

I'm really worked up and need a release, so I agree. It was not easy to do, but he started stroking himself soon after I began so I just concentrated on that. After a few minutes he climbs between my legs and enters me. He fucked me through at least two good orgasms before coming inside me. Then he said he had to get back to work.

I asked him if Jeanne knew about this visit. He said that it was her idea! He also said that he could do this as much as he wanted as long as he told his wife about it. "After all, she has fucked plenty of other men since we've been married."

When Joe came home I told him about Dick's visit and he said he already knew about it. He also confirmed that he had been keeping my sister and her husband up to date on my sexual activities. I guess I won't be keeping anything from Jeanne anymore.

Then Joe really floored me. He handed me a CD and said it contained all the sexy pictures of me that he had been taking lately. Then my loving husband asked me to pick one out to send to his brother Jeff! He said if I refused he would pick out the nastiest 10 and send them instead. I told him I would pick one.

So I picked out a relatively safe one. I'm naked and wearing the collar with the leash attached. The person holding the leash is not in the picture. And just because you have not asked for one, I'm also attaching this same picture to this email. Please don't show to anyone else, except maybe your wife. Now can you tell me if I'm hot?

By the way, I just wanted to tell you that from now until the end of the school year I will be working extra hours. There's lots to do to get the seniors ready to graduate and I'm helping out some teachers and office staff. That means I might not have as much time to write you. Please bare with me though, I'll do the best that I can.

Your naked friend,

Sharon

Apr 04/28/09 9:13PM

Sharon,

Holy shit! That was my first reaction when I saw your picture. Now I can answer your question which you first asked me a few months ago: YES! You are incredibly hot. Thank you very much for sending it. I promise I won't show it to anybody. If my wife asks I will of course, but she's not interested in looking at naked women, so that will probably never happen. Do you think that Joe really sent that picture to Jeff, ow was he just playing head games with you? If he did send it, however, how do you think Jeff will react to the picture?

As to the newest challenge, I'd like you to reconsider. I know you can do it. Don't think about it, just act.

I'm surprised that you have never masturbated for your husband before. My wife and I like to masturbate for each other fairly regularly. Not to orgasm normally, just for a little thrill to spice things up. Kind of like a type of foreplay. Personally I really enjoy watching a woman pleasure herself and I'll bet Joe would like that too. Did you tell him about that part of Dick's visit? What was his reaction to that? I'll bet he asks you to do that for him soon. I'd also like you to describe how you masturbated for Dick. Was this any different than when you do it for yourself?

OK, that's enough probing questions for now (pun intended).

Your no-so-secret admirer,

Paul.

Apr 04/29/09 9:14PM

Paul,

Thanks for the compliment, that means a lot to me. Now to your questions.

I have no doubt that Joe sent the picture to his brother. He told me he's wanted to do that for a long time. I'm also sure that Jeff will love the picture. I didn't like the fact that I'm collared and leashed in it, but I was wearing the collar in all of them. And in all the rest I was having sex with one or more of the kids. I certainly couldn't send him any of those.

Did I tell Joe about masturbating for Dick? Yes I did. How did he react? He seemed pretty excited about it and I agree with you that he'll probably request that I do it for him too.

How did I masturbate for Dick and was it any different than when I do for myself? I'll answer the second part first. I did it the same way. I didn't really have time to think of something else. Now to describe how I masturbated, that's more difficult. Even though I've told you a lot of personal things since we started this conversation, this for me is actually the most personal. I don't know why, but this particular subject is more embarrassing to me than any other. But I decided a while ago to not hold anything back from you, so here goes.

I started by caressing my breasts. I lightly squeezed my nipples and teased them with my fingernails. My nipples are very sensitive and this felt good. Dick started stroking his cock and I found if I watched that it made it easier for me to continue. I knew I couldn't look into his eyes. That would have been too embarrassing.

Then I moved my right hand between my legs. At first I just rubbed the entire area with my hand. Then I started running my finger up and down my channel. It was very slick and this felt nice. After a bit I started rubbing my clit with little circular motions. Then I moved down and inserted a finger into myself. I pumped it in a out a couple of times and then returned to my clit again. I kept going back and forth like this until Dick stopped me.

OK, since I was able to do that, maybe I can do your newest challenge as well. I'll let you know if I manage it.

I had to work today and there was no sex, so there's nothing new to tell you about except this: Joe told me that he had picked a time and place for the GB. He said it will be on Saturday May 2nd at the Hilton. Yes, just a couple of days away. He said he waited until now to tell me so that I wouldn't have too much time to think about it. I don't have any more details than that, but if he tells me more I'll pass it on. I may not find out more before Saturday though.

I have to work tomorrow, so I need to get to bed.

Sharon

Apr 04/29/09 9:58PM

Sharon,

I figured the GB would be coming up soon, but I didn't think it would be THAT soon. Joe said that he did not want you to have a lot of time to think about it. I wonder why. Did he think you might back out now, after everything you've done to make it happen? That does not seem right. I think he probably was just trying to save you a lot of nervous days. Not nervous in the sense that you are thinking of backing out, just the general nervous energy and anxious feelings that one gets before any big life event. So, after all this time talking about it and preparing for it, the GB is really going to happen. And soon.

Thank you for telling me about how you masturbated for Dick. I had a feeling that might be more difficult for you to talk about, but that's part of the reason I asked. If our relationship is to continue to evolve we will need to push past these kind of barriers. This will also help you to come to terms with your own highly charged sexuality.

I'm also happy that you are reconsidering my newest challenge. As I said before, don't think about it, just do it. I really think you'll like the final results, even if you are a bit uncomfortable doing it.

I can't wait to hear more about the GB. I have to admit that I'm feeling a bit nervous and anxious myself.

Your anxious friend,

Paul.

Apr 04/30/09 8:51PM

Sharon,

A few days ago I promised you that I would help you with your "slut talking" by giving you some useful phrases. Since I have a lot of nervous energy to burn off I've come up with the following list so far.

When asked to do something here are some good responses:

"As you wish." (You came up with this one)

"Whatever you say."

"Yes sir."

"If that's what you want."

"It would be my pleasure."

When asked if you want to be fucked or are enjoying being fucked here are some possible responses:

"God yes, your cock is incredible."

"Fuck me with that wonderful cock."

"I can't get enough of your cock."

"Oh yes, you feel so good inside me."

"I need you in me now." (more for when you asked if you want to be fucked)

"Yes, just thinking of your cock makes me wet."

While you are being fucked here are some suggestions for things to say:

"Give it to me hard, I need it."

"God I love it when you fuck me."

"Make me cum with that hot cock."

"Fuck your slut. Fuck me good."

"Pound my slutty pussy."

"Come inside your slut's pussy."

"Fill me with your cream."

If you are asked "what" you are, you can say:

"I'm your horny slut."

"I'm your fuck toy."

"I'm a cock craving bitch."

"I'm a filthy cum dump."

If you are asked what you want, here are some good responses:

"I want you to use me."

"I want to please you."

"Whatever makes you happy."

I realize that some of these are more extreme than you are probably used to, so you may have to work your way up to them. You can also mix and combine things as the situation demands. From time to time, as more occur to me, I will add to these lists.

I hope you have a chance to write to me before Saturday, but if you don't, that's OK. I understand that you are pretty busy these days and have a lot on your mind.

Affectionately yours,

Paul.

May 05/01/09 10:02PM

Paul,

I should be sleeping right now. I have a big day ahead of me tomorrow, but my head is just too full of thoughts about what I'm about to do. It didn't help that I had a stressful day at work or that I have not had any sex for the last couple of days.

So I'm horny and I keep thinking about what it's going to be like in that hotel room tomorrow with six young men, one of whom I don't even know yet. Joe still has not told me what the exact plans are, except that we won't be going dancing because most of them don't dance. He also said that we will be staying the night, but did not say how long the kids would be there. If he's planning on the whole night I'm going to be very tired by Sunday morning, if the Pittsburgh trip was any indication.

Thanks for your list of "slut talk" phrases. They could come in handy tomorrow, if I can remember any of them. There's also the probability that I will have something in my mouth for much of the time, if you know what I mean!

You have been a good and understanding friend leading up to this event, Paul. I am confident that I am as ready as I can be for this GB. Having someone to talk honestly and frankly to has been very helpful. Your incites into the male mind have incredibly useful to me and is in no small way responsible for my current comfort level. Thank you. I have attached another picture of me with Tommy and Kyle. This is just a hint of what it will look like tomorrow night.

I'll write you when I can, but it will likely not be again until Sunday or Monday. Take care my good friend.

Hugs and kisses,

Sharon

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 25

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds