• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Shy Indian Wife Opens Up Ch. 06

Shy Indian Wife Opens Up Ch. 06

12

In the morning, the bright sunlight did little to lift Bela's spirits. She was still saddened and horrified at how she had defiled herself the previous night. She kept berating and scolding herself, and would have kicked herself hard, had that been possible. For a while, she even contemplated going to her mother and confessing to everything. Maybe her mother would advice her. What scared her though, was the fact that her mother believed in sharing everything with her father. And if he found out, there was no telling how he would react. Maybe he'd get her married hurriedly to the first loser who approached him.

But as the days went by, Bela's anxiety about that night reduced. Chandan kept his word and stopped stalking her on the roof, now that she had shown him her tits. He kept out of her way in general, even when she encountered him in the neighborhood by chance. Bela focused on this positive outcome of that night, and stopped torturing herself with regret. In fact, a month after the incident, Bela started thinking about it, and replaying it in her mind. It started exciting her and turning her on (when I asked her if she masturbated while thinking about that night, she looked scandalized and said NO, looking very upset, but I think she is just too shy to admit it).

So the excitement of that night was on her mind one day when she went up to the roof in the afternoon to get something from her room, and saw Chandan on his side of the roof with a broom, sweeping it. When he saw her coming, he stopped sweeping, looked at her, smiled at her and went back to sweeping. She smiled, went to her room, came out, and before going back down, lingered for a while. She admits that she was hoping he would talk to her, or at least look at her. But he was ignoring her and focusing on sweeping. I wonder if he was sort of playing "hard to get" or if he really had decided to leave her alone.

Whatever his reasons, his giving Bela a cold shoulder ticked her off a little. She stayed on the roof, pretending to examine some potted plants, waiting for him to make the first move. After all, she had exposed herself to him, and let him spray her with his semen. He should make some mention of it, she thought, or at least ogle at her. But he refused to blink.

The resentment at being ignored, combined with the excitement she had felt at the events of that night, set off something in Bela's head. She went downstairs and told her mother she was going to take a nap upstairs, and she would do her chores later. her mother didn't think much of it, and waved her away.

When Bela went back upstairs, Chandan was still sweeping the neighbors' roof. He saw her come back upstairs but didn't stop. She walked to her room and shut the door, bolting it. She rested against the door, and thought a bit about what she was thinking of doing. Normally, she would have thought it stupid, reckless and even cheap. But she justified it to herself by thinking she was just doing it to teach Chandan a lesson.

She walked to the window and opened it. Bright sunlight flooded her room, filling her with some trepidation. Some things just seem more do-able and proper in the darkness of the night. But daylight seems to strip them of their pretense and expose them as dirty. Bela almost chickened out. But then she saw Chandan glance at the open window, and keep sweeping, which brought back to her mind the original intent of what she wanted to do.

Bela was wearing salwar kameez that day, with a dupatta (a long scarf) tossed over her shoulders and resting on her boobs. Standing at the window, she slowly took the dupatta off and threw it behind her. Chandan had been watching from the corner of his eye. As soon as Bela got rid of the dupatta, he stood still and stared at her. She stared at him. The two of them stared at each other, standing still, like two cowboys in old Westerns.

After some staring, Chandan probably worked out what had gotten Bela to do what she did. His ignoring her. Maybe he had been ignoring her on purpose all along, waiting for her to make the first movie. He realized that it was working, and went back to sweeping.

Bela stood there, a bit frustrated. She thought that when he saw her take her dupatta off, he would come running to his usual position and stand there. Maybe cajole her to take something off. At which point, she would laugh at him and close the window. But Chandan had ignored her again, except for a few minutes of staring. Bela realized she needed to up the ante.

She reached for her kameez, which went down to below her knees and started pulling it up gradually. Chandan noticed it and stopped sweeping. Bela pulled it up, until it was at waist level, then stopped. Chandan stared. She stared back. A minute went by, and Bela started pulling it upwards, exposing her stomach. She paused again. Chandan went back to sweeping. That really annoyed Bela. She dropped the kameez back down, and closed the window angrily.

This had not gone how she had planned it. What Bela had in mind, without knowing the exact term back then, was being a "cocktease". She had planned to make Chandan think she was going to flash him. That would make him stop what he was doing and come running to her. And then she would laugh at him, close the window and revel in his annoyance at being left hanging. Instead, she was the one annoyed. Chandan had played her perfectly.

Bela fumed for a while, and then opened the window again. She saw that he was done sweeping, and was standing a distance away smoking. When she opened the window, he looked at her for a moment and then looked away. Bela stood there, waiting for Chandan to say something. But he was not even looking at her.

Bela decided she needed to take some drastic action. She turned around, so that her back was facing the window. Then, she unbuttoned the kameez from behind and pulled it off. She turned her head to look at Chandan, and sure enough, he was looking at her intently. She smiled turned her face straight, and stood like that, her back, bare except for the bra straps, towards him. Surely this had caught his attention. She stood like that for a minute, and then turned her head to look at him. Sadly for her, there was more to be annoyed about.

Chandan was looking away again. How dare he, she thought furiously. And in the anger, unhooked her bra and took it off, leaving her topless. Now her complete bare back was visible to Chandan. She was positive he would say something now, maybe ask her to turn around and allow him to see her amazing boobs again. But no words. Two whole minutes went by, and Bela finally turned, her boobs jiggling before coming to rest facing the window. And she was shocked to see, Chandan was gone! Absent! Not there! Somewhere else!

That really made Bela's blood boil. She looked around to make sure he wasn't hiding behind a wall or in some corner, but no. Chandan was gone. She tiptoed to the door, opened it slightly, and poker her head out to see if he was standing behind it. Nope! He seemed to have gone downstairs.

Bela closed the door and the window and sat on the bed, topless, wearing just her salwar. She was livid at how this afternoon had turned out. She had gone from wanting to tease him a bit, to teasing him a lot, to actually getting topless for him. And he had barely looked at her. In fact he had left the roof! Bela put her bra and kameez back on, and decided to take a nap after all.

Nap done, Bela went downstairs and helped out her mother. At night, she went back to her room, changed out of her clothes and into pyjamas, and fell asleep. She was awoken by some knocking. Waking up blearily, she checked the clock. It was almost 2 am. She wondered who it was.

"Who is it?" she asked.

"Me." said Chandan's voice calmly.

"What do you want?"

"I just want to talk." Chandan said.

"Ok.." Bela said, a bit stymied. "Umm.... talk."

"No, not like this. Face to face." Chandan said.

"I am not opening the door." Bela said emphatically.

"I didn't ask you to open the door. Open the window, and we can talk there, like always." Chandan said.

Bela sat up, thought for a while, and then went to the window. When she opened it, Chandan was standing in front of it.

"Yes, what is it?" Bela asked defiantly.

"You stupid girl! What were you trying to do today?" Chandan asked with a smile on his face.

"What was I trying to do?" Bela responded.

"That's what I am asking you. What was that?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." Bela said.

"Really? You took your kameez off! In the day time. I think I know why you did it." Chandan said, folding his hands.

"Why?"

"You want to see my dick again. And you thought that if you showed me something, I'd respond by showing you something." Chandan rolled the dice.

"Nonsense! I am not interested in seeing your....thing again." Bela said.

"Really? Then what was that whole show about?"

Bela stood there mutely, unable to think of something smart to say.

"Do you like taking your clothes off for me? Is that it?" Chandan asked.

"No... well.... you weren't.... you weren't looking at me or saying anything so I though..." Bela trailed off.

"So you thought you'll get my attention by doing that? Haha." Chandan said.

"Why do you have to be so difficult?" Bela asked, annoyed. "You keep saying such mean things."

"What? I haven't even talked to you in weeks!" Chandan replied.

"And why not? Whatever happened that night.... don't you ever....think about it?" Bela asked blushing at the memory of what she had done.

"Think about it as in?" Chandan cocked his head and asked.

"Well, don't you remember it, think about it.... you know.." Bela said tentatively.

"What's there to think about?" Chandan asked.

"What's there to think about? What's there to think about?" Bela raised her voice, "For the first time in my life, I showed someone my body and you.."

"Not all of it." Chandan interrupted.

"What?" Bela asked, puzzled.

"You said you showed me you body. But you didn't show me all of it. Just your tits." he said.

"So?"

"Well, all I'm saying is.... why not show me the whole thing? Maybe I'll think about it more." he suggested.

"Yeah right! Forget it!" Bela said, half laughing at the absurdity of his suggestion.

"What's the big deal? I've already seen you half naked so many times. The next step is getting fully naked. What do you say?" Chandan asked.

"No way!" Bela said, paused a while and then said "And you haven't seen me half naked "so many times" like you put it. Just once."

"Well, there was that one time. There was today, with your silly game. And then the first night when I saw you in your bra and panties. That was a nice scene too." Chandan said triumphantly.

"That still makes it only three times." Bela shot back.

"Oh ho! Three times is "only" for you? Three times is nothing? So how many times is a lot according to you? You want to expose yourself to me 50 times before it becomes too much?" Chandan pounced.

"Shut up!" Bela said, having been check-mated in the verbal duel.

Chandan smiled, happy at having won this round. He looked at her flushed face, and then said,

"OK, enough of this talk. Are you going to get naked or not?"

"No!!!" Bela responded.

"Are you shy? If you want, I can do it first so you won't be the only one." Chandan said.

"No no wait.." Bela started to protest, but Chandan was already stripping. In one motion he took off his kurta (loose shirt), and threw it on the floor. Then in a few seconds, he had his pyjamas untied, took his underwear off, and stood there, fully naked.

"There, happy?" he said, extending his arms.

Bela could not help but turn her gaze to his dick which was semi-erect. She had usually seen it fully erect and this halfway-to-hard look was new to her. She also noticed his flabby upper body, thickly covered with graying hair. Normally it would have disgusted her. But there was something very strangely alluring and fascinating about it. He was not a Greek god by any means, but bear in mind, this was the first time in her life that Bela had seen a man fully naked. --- "You're fully naked." Bela said stating the obvious in a hoarse whisper.

"Yes. You want me to come closer?" Chandan asked and without waiting for her reply took a few steps ahead until he was right by the window, his semi-hard dick a few inches away from her.

From closer, his body fascinated Bela even more. She could see birthmarks and bruises on his torso and hands. She could see his nipples, with hair all around them, so different from her own nipples.

She says she wasn't aroused, because he was so ugly. But I am sure she was aroused at least a little bit. Chandan must have realized it too. Because he slowly reached into the window and caught her right hand. She didn't resist at all as he pulled it closer towards him and lower, until it was on his dick. Bela said she thought of resisting, but since she had already held his dick in her hand before, she did not see the point. Chandan put her hand on his semi-erect dick and then took his own hand away.

Bela ran her fingers over the loose skin of his dick, noting the unfamiliar feel. Chandan had always been fully erect. This time, he was not. She wondered why. And Chandan answered the question in her mind,

"Are you thinking about why it is not hard?" he asked.

Bela nodded.

"Well, there are two ways of getting it hard. One is, you play with it. Or the other, you show me your ass."

"What?" Bela said in a shock, withdrawing her hand from his dick. "Are you out of your mind?"

"I am just telling you how the mail body works." he said with a chuckle.

"I don't care if it is hard or not." Bela said.

"Yes, you do. You want to see me jack off again." Chandan said.

"No.... I don't." Bela said with a pause and in a tone that belied her true feelings.

Chandan said nothing, and just stood there. Bela also stood there staring at her feet, but stealing glances at Chandan's dick. They both stood there for a couple of minutes like that. Bela was wondering if she should just close the window and go to bed. But something inside her wouldn't let her. Chandan on the other hand, I am sure, was waiting just to create some tension.

After a couple more minutes, Chandan made his move - rapidly and unexpectedly. At lightning speed, he reached ahead with his hands, grabbed the hip section of Bela's pyjama bottoms and pulled them downwards! The pyjamas had elastic at the waist and not a thread. So readily, they slipped down. Bela let out a small shriek and started to move backwards and away from the window. But the pyjamas, halfway down, had bunched up around her knees. That made her trip and she fell backwards and towards the ground. She bent her knees just in time to avoid falling hard on her back, and instead landed on her butt on the floor.

But the speed with which she fell, made her body bend back, making her head and shoulders touch the floor, and the momentum made her feet swing above her body, as if she were doing yoga. That motion of her feet made the loose pyjamas fly off her slightly parted legs. Startled, Bela sat up, to hear Chandan laughing. She was sitting on the floor in her panties and pyjama top, her legs on display for him.

Immediately she got up to look for the pyjama bottoms. But she could not see them anywhere in the room.

"Under the bed." Chandan said, still laughing.

And gullibly, Bela got on her hand and knees, and started looking for the pyjamas under the bed. A few seconds after she started looking, she heard Chandan say,

"Ah, nice! What a view. See, my dick is now starting to get harder."

Bela froze, as she realized the pose she was in. She was on her hands and knees, bending, with her panties-covered ass facing Chandan. He had a great view of her thighs, half her asscheeks and the perfect shape of her butt. Bela immediately straightened and sat on folded knees.

"You are so evil!" she said angrily. "Is it really under the bed?"

"Hahaha, no." Chandan started laughing even harder.

"Shhh! What if someone hears you?" Bela said, and he quietened down. "Tell me where it is."

"The only it you should be thinking about is this it." Chandan said, pointing towards his dick.

From where she was sitting on the floor, Bela could not see his dick. So instinctively, she stood up, and sure enough, there it was. Chandan's dick. Now fully erect and looking bit angry, as he swung it up and down, like he had done the last time. That sight pushed out any concerns over her pyjama bottoms and state of partial undress out of her mind. Like a moth drawn to a flame, Bela walked towards the window and towards Chandan's erect dick.

Before she knew it, Bela was at the window, with her hands wrapped around Chandan's erect dick, ignoring the fact that under her waist, she was wearing nothing but panties. Chandan slowly reached his hand down and placed it on her hand. When she didn't pull away, he put pressure on her fingers to make them wrap around his dick tighter. Then he caught hold of her hand and started moving it back and forth, guiding her on how to masturbate him.

Bela obediently moved her hand under Chandan's guidance, and felt a shiver go up her spine as she felt his warm throbbing cock sliding through her fingers back and forth. The precum had started to ooze and run down the sides so she felt the moistness too. It was a feeling she had never experienced before. After about a minute of guiding her hand like that, Chandan let go. And Bela continued giving him a handjob on her own.

--- With Bela participating in this erotic play so readily all of a sudden, Chandan felt emboldened. He reached for her panties with her hand. But Bela, probably expecting it, and feeling a lot more in control said in a cold voice,

"Don't! Don't you dare, or I'll break your dick off."

Chandan froze. Hearing her use the word "dick" instead of the usual shy usage "thing" made him realize how serious she was. He stood like that for a while as Bela kept jacking him off. It was her first time doing this, so she obviously didn't know the proper technique yet. Did not know the variations in pace, the right times to tighten and loosen her grip and so on. So even after a few minutes, Chandan was nowhere close to cumming.

"My hand is tired." Bela said and let go of his dick.

Chandan let out a moan of disappointed, but immediately put his own hand on his dick and started jacking it off at a furious pace. Bela wrapped both her hands around the window bars and stood there, watching him masturbate.

"You do it so fast!" she said in amazement.

"That's how it is done." he said in a breathless voice. Then, he looked into his eyes, and extended his other hand forward up, towards her neck. He reached for the top button of her pyjama top and tried to undo it, but Bela slapped his hand away. He smiled sheepishly and said,

"Please! I beg, you, please!"

Bela smiled, and slowly started unbuttoning her top. Finally, when all the buttons were undone, Chandan realized to his delight that she did not have a bra on underneath. She hesitates for a few moments and took the top off, throwing it on the floor behind her. And there she was, a beautiful virgin with a great body and a great rack, standing in front of her neighbor's old servant wearing just her panties.

That sight was too much for Chandan to take. He started pumping his dick even faster and started groaning. Bela knew what was coming and said sternly,

"Don't do it on my body this time."

Chandan nodded and bent his dick downwards. In a few seconds, he started spraying the wall beneath the window with his semen. Bela watched fascinated as spurts of cum flew off like bullets and hit the wall. A few seconds, Chandan was done cumming and he exhaled loudly and stood there, with his softening dick in his hand, staring at Bela hungrily.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Shy Indian Wife Opens Up Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 178 milliseconds