• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Cock for Vikki Ch. 08

A Cock for Vikki Ch. 08

12

Never underestimate the power of your encouragement.

I hope you enjoy this instalment.

####################

Will stared open mouthed as he watched his wife fucking her brother on the hood of her car. In the open where any passerby could catch them! He had tried to get Carol to fool around outside once, but she had shunned him, telling him not to be so rude.

Will knew he should be outraged. Here he was watching his wife cheating on him, giving to a man that which she had been denying him for so long, but circumstances meant he could not judge, not now. He could not even be sickened by the incestual scene before him.

Although he had put a stop to it now, Will had cheated on Carol too. Not only with his sister-in-law Yvette, but his own daughter Vikki. It had been Vikki who had not only broken his resolve, but awoken his long suppressed sexual urges too. In fact, Vikki trying to get him to take her ass no less, was the reason he had fled the house and come here in the first place.

Now he sat in his car, his thick, long, throbbing cock refusing to go down as he watched his wife get taken hard. Without realising it, Will was stroking his cock to the view, he still thought his wife was attractive, her C-Cup breasts bobbed with each of Chris, her brother's, thrusts into her trimmed pussy.

Will looked down and saw the pre-cum leaking out of his purple cock head. "No! This is just too wrong for words!" But he did need release. He had stopped fucking Chris's wife, his sister-in-law, Yvette through guilt at cheating on Carol, but now that guilt was evaporating.

'If you drive home fast now, you can still fuck Yvette before your wife gets home!' the voice inside his head yelled. Will ignored it when it continued to tell him that if not Yvette, Vikki would be a more than willing pussy to fill. In a heartbeat, Will was speeding his way home, his dick still hard in his shorts.

He vowed to resist his daughter, even after what he had just seen, he had to have limits, but Yvette... Will's speed increased.

He pulled up outside his house and burst in the front door. "Vikki! Are you home?", he heard how urgent his voice was, but he didn't want to walk into his daughter in his current condition, he knew he would not be able to resist her. He did not understand where this awakening of sexual desires had come from, but he could not put it back in the box in his mind.

He got no reply, but heard a door slam upstairs. Someone was in and it had to be Yvette! Trying to stop his heart from racing he almost ran up the stairs, his thick cock slapping between his legs. He managed to remember to knock on the door before entering, but as it was not fully closed his knocking opened it anyway.

Yvette was standing there wide-eyed at the door a towel clasped in her hands over her heaving breasts. The towel managed to drape over the rest of her body, but Will caught a glimpse of her perfectly round ass in the reflection in the mirror behind her. She seemed slightly out of breath and her hair was wet. She looked sexy as hell.

Will could not help but notice the strong smell of sex in the room either. Yvette smelt the sex too, her and her sons actions mere moments ago still sending tingles through her body. Could she really have just been about to let her son fuck her in the ass??

The shock of someone coming into the house snapped her back to reality. She had just blown her son and ridden him until he exploded deep inside her. Yvette could feel his cum still between her thighs, covering them. And now Will was standing in front of her, his obvious erection straining his shorts.

Every urge in her body was craving yet more sexual fulfilment, but how much longer could she continue to cheat on her husband? She had already had every hole filled by the man in front of her, and had just sucked and fucked her son. She was turning into a real slut, a cock loving whore and she thought that she could not sink any lower.

Will just stared at Yvette. Neither said a thing. Will removed his top but he found he did not move closer to Yvette. Will's resistance to step forward was partly due to the small part of his brain desperately trying to maintain some form of morality, but it was mostly because he and Yvette had already told each other that their day together was a one off.

Even now, with his cock raging hard and a woman he knew could fuck standing right before him Will's inner angel told him to go. He mumbled something that sounded like an apology to Yvette and slowly turned to go.

Yvette knew it was the right thing to do, and to not let her son continue what he had started either. Her heart rate increased as Will turned to leave, not through relief though, but through fear. Fear that she might be stuck with sex with her husband and never feeling full to the brim with thick cock ever again.

She hated thinking that way, but before she knew what she was doing she was stepping forward and grabbing Will's arm. Will spun around, frozen to the spot. When Yvette had grabbed his arm she had released half of her towel.

Now she stood there, one large, swollen breast exposed, her erect nipple begging to be sucked, the flow of her pinched waist spilling out to her curved hip, all there to be viewed by his hungry eyes.

The feel of her hand on his skin was electric and in a heartbeat both of them were clenched in a passionate embrace. Yvette's towel was forgotten, discarded on the floor, her hands making quick work of the rest of Will's clothes.

She felt his monster of a cock spring up between them which only enraged her hormones further. He was slightly less thick than her son, but, by god was he long! She felt her pussy moisten. Hands seemed to be everywhere, both Yvette and Will's bodies were on fire as their tongues mashed together.

The heat coming from both was insane, Will's fever heightened by the feeling of Yvette's large D-Cup breasts pressed against his chest, Yvette's by Will's pre-cum-leaking cock wedged between their stomachs.

Will grabbed Yvette's ass hard in both hands, Yvette letting out a guttural moan, then she toppled over as Will pushed her back onto the bed, his daughter's bed! Spreading her legs wide, Yvette played with her breasts as Will climbed up the bed. He sucked hard on each of her nipples as Yvette felt the head of his hard cock open up her pussy.

Her juices flowed out of her already aroused sex as Will pressed in. He had barely pushed the swollen head of his cock inside her hot pussy when his phone began to ring. Both Will and Yvette froze. The ringing stopped. Will was still only just inside Yvette and she was yearning for him to force the rest of his meat inside her.

The phone rang again.

Will grunted and got off of Yvette. Yvette mewed with disappointment, she really was turning into a slut! She stared, gaping at the body of the man whom she wanted more than anything right NOW! She only heard Will's half of the conversation, but what she gleamed from it was that it was his daughter Vikki and Will had to go.

Will growled as he hung the phone up, his cock still erect and throbbing with his heartbeat. "I have to go pick up Vikki from her friend's. The busses are not working." He wanted nothing more right then to finish ravishing Yvette, but he had to go.

Yvette was panting, her body in heat, "Will we get to finish this ever?" she shocked herself at her question. But right now she needed to cum and fucking Will was more acceptable than getting off with her own son again.

"Fuck I hope so!" Will said as he dressed and left the room. Yvette looked up and saw that the bathroom door was open a crack, Robert had been watching her! The shock that her son would want to see his mom getting fucked almost quietened her body's cries for sexual release.

Robert opened the door when he heard Will leave and slowly entered the room. Yvette was still on the bed, propped up on her elbows, her knees bent, but wide open. She could not help but stare at her son's incredibly thick cock, still vertical, still ready to pleasure...

"Robert... We should talk about this..." Yvette started, as her son walked towards her, a hungry look in his eyes.

Will's enraged hormones were surging through his body. Twice now he had come close to sexual release and twice he had stopped. This only served to cause him some discomfort in that his cock and heavy balls were aching, craving release and now he was heading to pick up the girl who had started all of this. His daughter Vikki!

Pulling up outside of Vikki's friend's house nearly thirty minutes later he found his cock was still rock hard. He had thought about jacking off on the way, but he knew the delay would bring up questions. No sooner had he turned off the engine and got out of the car the front door flew open and Vikki and her friend came bursting out.

And bursting out was easily the most apt way of describing it. Vikki came first in nothing more than a corset top which struggled to contain her young firm c-cup breasts and was short enough to show all of her abdomen and a skirt that was no more than a black belt. As she ran towards him he saw the electric pink of her small knickers.

Her friend was wearing little more. A very tight pinstripe waist coat, again showing her flat stomach and generous amounts of cleavage and a pair of black trousers which could only be described as a second skin. Will thought that there was no way she could be wearing any underwear with how low the trousers sat on the girl's hips.

And he could not ignore how his cock seemed to tingle and spark as he watched the two 18 year olds bounding down the path. Vikki hugged him tightly, her firm breasts pressing into his chest, as Will looked down he saw them bulging to the point of exposure and the valley of her cleavage clear of a bra.

"Mmmmm hi, Daddy." Vikki smiled, obviously feeling his bulge. "Thank you for picking me up. This is Emily, we were getting her ready for her date. SHE'S allowed to see HER boyfriend!" she continued mockingly. "Come on Em, say hi to my dad."

Will watched Emily step forward, the buttons on her low neckline waistcoat at the point of bursting. 'When did girls start wearing such clothes?' Will thought to himself. Smiling inwardly at how he didn't care, he just enjoyed the view. Emily held out her hand to shake his, but Vikki had other ideas,

"Give him a hug silly, it's just my Dad!" and she pushed Emily into Will before either could protest. Will felt Emily's large breasts pressing into him, and his straining cock pressing back, just as Vikki grabbed his hands and wrapped them around Em, placing them on her firm round ass. Vikki giggled as they both pulled away, blushing slightly.

Vikki and Emily said their goodbyes in hushed whispers, and they parted giggling while looking at Will. Will did not know whether he wanted to know what was said or not.

In the drive home, Will taking it slower, he hated to admit it, but the view of Vikki's legs, totally revealed due to the short skirt, was too much to pass up, Vikki turned to him. "So, Daddy, didn't you think Emily looked nice for her boyfriend?"

Will stammered. He thought he knew what Vikki was getting at, the ban on her seeing her boyfriend seemed farcical right now considering what they had been up to, but to drop the ban now would mean admitting things to people that ought not to come out.

"It's ok, Dad, you can say she looked hot. She did!"

"I... I think she looked very..."

"...So you'd like to fuck her then?"

"WHAT?! Vikki! I... No!"

"Oh come on, Dad! We both know you were staring, wondering if she had on any underwear. I can tell you now, she didn't! and she is completely shaved, like me."

Will could feel his blood begin to boil. Not through anger, but through a severe case of horniness. The short brown hair and deep brown eyes of Emily jumped into his mind, then the rest of her body, first in the waistcoat and trousers, then in nothing.

"You're telling me that if she came up to you completely naked, her nice big breasts bobbing up and down, and her tight little pussy dripping wet just for your cock you'd say no?" Vikki pressed.

"This is not... No."

"Well I think you're lying to me, Daddy and this proves it!" and before he knew what was going on, as he drove the car, Will's daughter Vikki pulled out his straining cock and sunk her mouth down on it.

Will almost lost control of the car as his straining dick was surrounded by the warmth of his daughters mouth. As the tyres screeched on the tarmac in his struggle to straighten up the car he had to admit, Vikki was GOOD at sucking cock!

"Vikki... I"

Vikki popped his engorged cock out of her mouth long enough to look up at him and tell him to just keep driving, then went back to taking as much down her throat as she could handle. She did not know that what Will was about to say was that he could not hold off for long and when she squeezed his heavy balls gently she was drowned by the force of cum spewing from her fathers dick.

Will heard Vikki gulping madly as his balls emptied themselves, pumping more and more hot cum into her pretty mouth. When Vikki sat up she had some dribbling out of the corner of her mouth and more still was leaking out of his cock head and down the throbbing shaft.

Vikki licked her lips and swallowed once more. "Wow, Dad, looks like you needed that!"

Will was still speechless, he had no control over what had just happened, which was what he kept telling himself. Having vowed to stop fooling around with his daughter, this had just gone against that totally. He could feel his spent dick soften slightly, but not fully, it still stood straight as he sat driving. He groaned to himself, his body was getting used to LOTS of sex.

Vikki could not take her eyes off of the monster that was her father's cock, and right now she had him where she wanted him. "You look like you're ready for more." She winked, gripping the base of Will's rod.

"Vikki. We need to talk, let's just get home first and then-"

"Getting home will mean that we can't continue this." She replied, slowly sliding her hand up and down his thick shaft. The cum lubricating her hand.

"But, Vikki..."

"It looks to me, Daddy, that you still need some more convincing. Lord knows why considering what we have already done!" she giggled. "So you just drive as I get more comfortable."

And as she said that Will watched out of the corner of his eye as Vikki started un-pinging the clasps down the front of her top. Starting at the top, Vikki slowly exposed more and more of her creamy white, firm young breasts. It was not until the last one was undone and her top 'popped' off that Will could see her pink nipples standing to attention.

Again the car swerved, and Vikki smiled to herself. She sat there for a while, just massaging her own breasts, tweaking and pinching her nipples. Will struggled to focus on the road, he was a man after all and Vikki was an extremely sexy young woman with a body to die for!

While she played with her own breasts, Vikki put her feet up on the dashboard, spreading her legs slightly. The non-existence of her skirt meant that Will could easily see the small bright pink of her thong as she tugged it aside and slide a finger into her pussy.

The car started to smell of arousal, Will's cock still standing out. Will was suddenly aware of the view passing drivers would receive, and that mere thought alone caused his cock to throb at the naughtiness of it all.

Vikki started mewing softly to her own attentions, closing her eyes and biting her bottom lip. This spurred Will's hormones on further and the sucking noise her pussy was making as her finger worked in and out was driving him crazy.

They were not far from home and Will was really struggling to hold onto his promise to just get home and talk things through with his little girl. 'Just one more time.' He kept telling himself, 'Maybe after this one time you can stop. You both need release, you've fucked her before, once more wont hurt anyone...'

That was it for Will, to a surprised squeal from Vikki he swung the car down a country lane and then off the road into a small wooded area. The area was meant for picnickers to stop on a long journey, but the area was clear right now. The tyres crunched to a halt in the bark chippings.

Before the car had even stopped, Will had pushed the seat back as far as it would go. Vikki wasted no time in swinging her leg over her father and sat on his lap facing him. He could feel the immense heat coming from her young, wet pussy as it was ground into him.

"It can only be this once, one last-" Will started, but Vikki wasn't listening and when she grabbed the base of his thickening cock and sunk her body over it, Will forgot what he was going to say anyway. "Fuck you feel tight." He groaned instead.

"It's because your cock is so fucking big, Daddy!" Vikki panted between thrusts. Will had to do very little as Vikki rode him, bouncing up and down, rolling her hips, taking his full length deep inside her young, wet pussy.

Will leant forward and sucked one of her perfectly round, pink nipples into his mouth, which instantly sparked Vikki's first orgasm. Will felt his little girl's cunt tighten yet further around his solid penis. She screamed out as the energy of her cum flowed through her, but continued to ride him, getting slower.

When her orgasm had passed, Vikki sat there, her Daddy's cock buried deep within her. Will sub-consciously played with her breasts, they were a perfect handful, and so suckable. He hated admitting it, but he really did enjoy Vikki's body. At that thought his rock hard cock twitched inside her and Vikki grinned.

"I knew you could not resist me! Come on!" she squealed delightedly as she swung the car door open, slid off Will's cock and jumped outside. At first Will stared in shock, OK, there was no one around now, but that did not mean they would not be seen, and there was his daughter in nothing but a too-small skirt and her auburn hair running to a nearby picnic bench.

Hormones took control and he followed his daughter who was now sitting on a table with her feet on the bench, legs spread. Never breaking stride, Will went straight to her, got on his knees and kissed Vikki's soaking wet pussy.

Up until now he had been able to distance himself from their sexual activities by not doing anything too 'personal' or 'intimate'. That was the reasoning he used anyway, and that included going down on his little girl, but seeing her sitting on the bench, naked, aroused beyond belief it just seemed natural to lick and suck that pretty, bald pussy.

Vikki squealed, turning into a growl as she felt Will's lips on her wet pussy. She gripped the table hard when the pleasure of feeling his tongue stroking up and down and then entering her got too much to handle.

Will felt Vikki's cunt getting wetter and wetter. Her juices were leaking out all over his face as he licked and sucked away like a madman. The scent of her arousal overpowered him and he gripped her buttocks in his hands and forced his tongue yet deeper inside his daughter.

Vikki could not take much more and with a pinch of her nipples she screamed her way to another powerful orgasm, flooding Will's mouth with her cum. While her orgasm still raked through her, Vikki pulled her father up and kissed him hard. Tasting herself on his mouth she drove her tongue into Will's mouth and kissed him more passionately than her own boyfriend.

As they kissed, Vikki pulled off Will's remaining clothes, his long hard cock springing up. Will was not even bothered now by the fact they were both naked in a public place, fucking and sucking away. All he could think of was how badly he needed to be inside his daughter again.

He grabbed her breasts in his hands and squeezed them as they kissed more. Vikki, panting, pushed him away,

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Cock for Vikki Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds