• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Teacher's Pet? Ch. 06

Teacher's Pet? Ch. 06

12

We arrived back at my apartment, and we made our way back inside. I was in a state of constant arousal with the plug inside me, and the cuffs jangling with each step, the sound announcing to anyone within earshot that I was there. Knowing that now more than ever, being led by a leash, I was in danger of being noticed by another resident of the complex, I was both terrified and excited. I didn't want anyone to see me, but at the same time, I so wanted to be discovered. I couldn't resolve the conflict, but as my emotions fought that internal battle, my arousal continued to grow.

Once inside, Mistress led me to the bedroom.

"Strip, my pet. Time for our next lesson," she ordered. I took of my clothes, leaving my stockings on since I could not remove them with my ankle cuffs already secured to my ankles. Mistress had me kneel on the bed, and she used some rope from her bag to secure my ankle cuffs to the bed, spreading my legs wide. Pulling another length of rope from her bag, she secured my wrist cuffs together and in front of me, making me rest on my shoulders and face, arms stretched in front of me, my ass in the air.

"Mmm...you look so good like that." She walked around behind me where I couldn't see her. I tried to turn my head to look, but I found it really offered me little, and strained my neck. She smacked my ass cheeks with her hands, and grabbed onto them, squeezing them. "What a nice ass. I think it deserves a little heating up," she said, then she pushed on the plug, making sure it was fully inside me.

"Pet, you must learn discipline. That includes learning to accept pain and punishment when I give it to you. Do you know why you will receive pain and punishment?" she asked.

"Uh...when I am bad?" I answered, unsure of myself.

Thwack!

I heard something moving through the air, then a heavy impact on my ass. I knew that it was the new flogger. This blow wasn't too hard, but I could feel it enough to know that done with more force, it was going to hurt.

"No, pet, you will receive pain and punishment when it pleases me," she corrected me, and struck my ass again with the flogger, this time harder. This time it stung and it hit on the plug, sending a pulse through me that was oddly pleasurable. I cried out a little surprised more by the feelings from the plug than in pain from the flogger.

"So, what does that tell you?"

"It tells me that you are in charge?" I answered, again, not really sure of my answer.

"Yes, I am in charge, but no, that is not right," and she struck me again, this time harder still. This one did hurt, but it also again hit the plug. The mixture of pain and pleasure had my senses overloaded and confused. "It tells you that its all about me. You are my pet, my plaything. You are here for my enjoyment, and to serve my needs and my whims. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress. I understand," I answered.

Another blow across my ass, and another wave of pain and pleasure.

"Yes, what?" and another blow.

"Yes Mistress, I understand that I am your pet and your plaything. I am here for your pleasure, and I am here to serve you."

"Good. Right now, it pleases me to whip your little slut ass." She stopped asking me questions, and simply whipped my ass with the flogger. It didn't take long and my ass felt like it was on fire. I felt tears forming, and I tried to keep breathing through the pain. At the same time, some of her blows would hit the plug just right, and a pleasurable warmth would pulse through me. I could feel my cock twitching each time she hit the plug just right, and despite the pain, I was hard. I'm not sure what happened, but eventually, the pain seemed to diminish. Perhaps my nerves were over-sensitized, but I found that it was easier to breath through the pain, and the pleasure from the plug moving inside me was becoming more pronounced. Rather than grunting and gritting through pain, I found that I was starting to moan and cry out in pleasure with each stroke of the flogger.

After what felt like 15-20 minutes, but what could just as easily have been only 5 minutes, Mistress stopped. I heard the sounds of belt buckles and such behind me, and then she was standing beside me next to the bed. She had taken off her clothing, and was naked except for the new strap-on harness and the dildo. She looked sexy and powerful, as she stroked the dildo like a man would stroke his own cock. Her eyes burned into me, and she moved onto the bed, and knelt beside me. She moved the cock to my lips, and I knew what she wanted. I opened my mouth, and she eased it into my mouth. I felt both humiliated by her, sucking on her phallus, but at the same time, it excited me. I tried to suck it deeper into my mouth. I wanted to see how much of it I could take before I gagged. I wanted to know what it felt like to be a girl deep throating a cock. I probably managed about 5 or 6 inches of the dildo before I gagged. She held the dildo still for a few seconds, then eased it forward again, then back, and forward again. Slowly, she pushed past my gagging, and I was amazed that my face was pushed against her pelvis. I had the entire dildo in my mouth and in my throat. I felt so wanton deep throating this dildo. I heard Mistress mewling encouragingly, and a warmth flushed through me.

She pulled back, and stood again. I looked up at her expectantly.

"Are you ready, slut?" she asked. "Tell me, what do you want?"

I knew what she wanted to hear, and I realized, I wanted to say it. I wanted it. "Mistress, please fuck me in the ass with your dildo. Take me like the slut that I am."

She smiled, and walked behind me where I couldn't see her again. I felt her pulling on the plug, and it came free of my ass easily. I felt empty without it. Mistress climbed onto the bed, and I felt something cold sliding down my ass crack. Then she was pushing her fingers into my ass. I knew she was lubing me up so she could fuck me. Then, I felt the head of the dildo against my asshole. She pushed it forward, and it slipped into me. I had been wearing the plug so long, I took the dildo easily. The dildo wasn't thicker than the plug, but it was longer, and I felt it pushing deep inside me.

In moments, Mistress began to piston the dildo in and out of me slowly. Deep long strokes, pulling almost completely out of me, then pushing all the way into me. With each thrust, the dildo head pushed against my insides, and that same warm pleasant sensation hit me. She picked up pace, and the sensations pulsed through me in time with each inward thrust. I moaned in time with the thrusts.

"You like this, don't you slut? I think I've already found your p-spot, haven't I?" she asked. I could only moan and grunt in the positive, but it was enough for her to increase her tempo. She grabbed my hips for leverage, and began to push harder into me, each inward thrust only stopping when her pelvis crashed into my ass. Eyes closed, my world shrank down to the pure sensations of Mistress's dildo invading my ass. I was lost in a pure sexual high. I had never known I could feel this way, and I just knew that I wanted it to never end. I heard Mistress's moans getting louder. She was clearly enjoying herself as well. I could sense that she was nearing an orgasm, and her thrusts took on a new urgency -- faster, harder. Then, she cried out, and I knew she was cumming. Her thrusting lost its rhythm, and then she simply thrust into me, burying the dildo into me, and held it there as she rode out her orgasm.

Mistress pulled out of me, and stood behind me. I heard the clasps and buckles of her harness then she walked into view, totally naked. She held the strap-on still in the harness in her hand. She dropped it on the floor, then untied my ankles and wrists. She had me clean the dildo and plug, and tidy up the room. When I emerged from the bathroom after cleaning the dildo, Mistress was no longer in the bedroom. I picked up the room, and carefully arranged the dildo, the harness, the plug on the bed, and coiled up the rope. I walked to the living room, and found Mistress lounging on the couch. She had put on a skirt and tank top, and she was reading through a book. I approached her, and I knelt on the floor beside her. She barely looked up at me, then returned her focus on the book. After a few minutes, she spoke without taking her eyes off of the book.

"Its lunch time..."

The afternoon passed by lazily as Mistress had me attend to her while she read and watched TV. She had reinserted the plug in my ass, but otherwise seemed pleased to like to have me naked while serving her drinks, and massaging her feet. Dinner preparation was a little tricky as I was worried that I would spill something hot on myself or that oil might splatter from the stovetop and burn me, but my fears were unwarranted. Mistress kept watch, and I think I caught her smiling at me when I bent over to look in the oven. In that position, I know my ass was presented toward her, and the base of the plug was most easily seen.

As usual, Mistress allowed me a bite for every three or four of her own. I gave her a larger than normal serving, but she simply left some of it on the plate.

"Come my pet, you have some more lessons to learn," she said, walking to the bedroom. I followed, feeling myself become aroused by the thought of new lessons. She noticed my arousal, and smirked. "I see you are an eager little slut tonight. First, stand here," she indicated the center of the bedroom. She walked slow circles around me, her fingers brushing lightly along my skin. From behind me, she reached around me with both arms, and took my nipples between her thumb and fingers. She squeezed gently at first, rolling them slightly. I could feel her warmth as she pressed her body against mine from behind while she played with my nipples. She squeezed harder, and began to twist my nipples. The sensations went from pleasurable to painful quickly. I focused on breathing, and I tried not to react.

"Good, my pet. You are learning," she said. I felt that warmth inside me again at her praise. She released my nipples, and I could hear her rummaging through her bag. She came around in front of me again, holding something in her hand. It was metal, and had a chain connecting two round metal clamps. I knew instantly that these were nipple clamps. They had a rather complicated looking design, and I suspected there was more to them then I knew. She flicked on one of my nipples, and I felt it hardening at her touch. She pinched it, and I watched as she squeezed the clamp, opening it wide enough to grab ahold of my nipple. As she released the clamp, it bit down, and a hot pain burned through my nipple for a moment, but quickly faded to a sharp ache. She repeated the process on my other nipple. The chain hung cold against my chest between the clamps. Looking into my eyes, Mistress smiled again.

"Pet, these clamps will hurt a little, but as you know, the pain is worse when they come off. They also have a special design to them. If you pull on this chain, it actually makes the clamps squeeze harder." She demonstrated by pulling gently on the chain. It wasn't simply that the clamps pulled on my nipples, the design of the clamp was such that they actually squeezed harder. She teased me with the chain while watching my reaction. I could tell she was enjoying watching me anticipate the increased pressure as she pulled and tugged on the chain.

"Good, now, let me find some more toys from my bag..." she said playfully as she disappeared behind me. When she reappeared, she held a harness made of rings and leather that I knew was intended for my cock. She grinned, clearly very pleased with herself.

"I wasn't going to use this, but since you were so greedy and weak last night, and you didn't wait for your cummies, I'm going to have to bind you for the rest of the weekend. She looked down at my hard cock and shook her head. "Well, I'm going to have to do something about this. No way this will fit when you are standing at attention like that. Go to the freezer and bring me some ice, quickly!" I walked as fast as I could without running to the kitchen to retrieve some ice from the freezer. With each step, the chain on the nipple clamps bounced against my chest, reminding me of the pain that had become a constant. As I got the ice into a small bowl, I knew what she intended to do, and somehow, I still worked as quickly as I could to complete my task. Unfortunately, knowledge of what Mistress was about to do to me only made my cock harder. Returning to the bedroom, I found Mistress sitting on the edge of the bed. She beckoned me to her, and I held the bowl in front of me within easy reach of Mistress.

She took a few cubes of ice from the bowl, looked at me, smiled, and licked it seductively with the tip of her tongue. Then she took ahold of my cock, and began to rub the ice cube up and down my shaft. The cold was both painful and arousing. Watching her stroking me with the ice cube was so erotic that my mind could not make heads or tails of the situation. I could feel the cold water running down my shaft, over my balls, and dripping down my legs. By all accounts, my cock should have been retreating and trying to hide from this torment, but seeing Mistress's face so close to my cock, hands holding my shaft while rubbing me with the ice had me totally aroused.

"Hmm...this doesn't seem to be having the desired effect, does it?" she mused. She reached into the bowl and took a few more cubes. With one handful, she cupped my balls and with the other, she rubbed my head with an ice cube. This double shot of cold quickly did away with my erection. She worked quickly, and encased my cock and balls in the harness. One ring fit around both my cock and balls, tight against my body. Two others separated my balls, and the others caged my cock. Pulling down on the rings around my cock, she bent it down and using a leather tie on the harness, secured it to the base of the ring that was pressed against my body. In this way, I could tell that I would never reach an erection since there was no way my cock would be able to straighten, nor was there room to grow as the rings were snug around my shaft.

Smiling, Mistress sat and admired her handy work. "There you go my Pet. That should help you control yourself since you were unable to do so last night."

"Thank you, Mistress," I said, not knowing what else to say.

"Its time for your punishment, pet," she said. "If you were hungry at dinner, then you should have said so. Giving me an extra large helping was a sneaky way to try and get more for yourself, but not acceptable. Did you think I was so easily manipulated? Get on the bed, on your back."

I did as she asked, and she used rope to tie me spread eagle to the bed. The wrist and ankle cuffs made for easy work for her, and in minutes, I was immobilized. She climbed onto the bed, and stood over me. She hooked her fingers under her skirt and pushed it over her hips until it fell to her ankles. She stepped out of it, and playfully flipped it onto my face with her foot. I was still able to see her, and I watched as she pulled her tank top over her head, exposing the rest of her naked body.

She turned around, and then knelt down, straddling my face with her hips, her pussy just inches above my face. Reaching back, she pulled her skirt from my face and tossed it out of the way.

"If you were so hungry my pet, you should have told me. I am always happy to feed my pet," she said, lowering herself onto my face. I began licking her pussy, tasting her sweetness on my tongue. I felt her breath on my caged cock, and then her tongue, snaking between the rings of the harness. My cock responded, and began to swell, only to be thwarted by the harness. I groaned involuntarily as I felt my cock pushing against the rings trying to swell and to straighten. Mistress continued to tease me while I sucked and licked her pussy. I could tell Mistress was enjoying herself as her pussy was flowing freely. The more I licked her, the more she teased my caged cock.

I sense she was getting close to climax as she sat up, and ground her pussy into my face. She took ahold of the chain attached to the nipple clamps, and she pulled, sending sharp hot pulses through my nipples and into my core.

"Mmmm that's it pet, don't stop," she moaned as she pulled harder on the chain. Mistress rolled her hips placing her clit over my mouth. I sucked on it eagerly, fluttering my tongue over with quick hard strokes. This pushed Mistress over the edge, and her legs clamped down on my head, and her body convulsed in orgasm. In her euphoria, she yanked on the chain, pulling it hard enough to come off. The pain was sudden and searing hot, but dissipated quickly.

Mistress continued to ride my face, urging me to suck and lick her clit while she teased my cock mercilessly for another hour. By the end of the hour, my cock was aching for release. Mistress lifted herself from me, and sat beside me on the bed.

"Mistress, please...my cock..." I pleaded not knowing what I really wanted. I knew she wasn't going to let me cum, so what was the point of removing the cage? On the other hand, at this point, simply being allowed to get hard seemed like it would offer me some sense of relief.

"Pet, do you want me to release you? Do you think you can handle it? Remember, no cummies for you until I say so. Being caged like that ensures you will control yourself," she chided.

Alone, I had controlled myself for days previously. But with her here, teasing me, I doubted if I would be able to maintain control. Looking in her eyes, I could tell she knew that as well, and this was yet another test. I dropped my gaze and looked at my caged cock.

"Mistress, I think I need your help. Please do not remove the cage," I said, feeling myself give up more of myself to her than I had before.

"Good my pet, I'm glad you know your limits. Mistress will take care of you," she cooed, stroking my chest with her finger tips. She leaned down over me, took my face in her hands, and kissed me deeply and passionately.

(months later)

I awoke to the blaring of my alarm clock. As I rolled out of bed, and I made my way to the bathroom. My cock was caged as usual, and I had didn't even think twice anymore about sitting down on the toilet to relieve myself. With Mistress's cage attached, my cock was bent down so that the only way to avoid peeing on myself was to sit on the toilet.

Dressing had also become somewhat routine. Often she left me notes or emails telling me what she wanted, but sometimes she allowed me to choose. This morning was my choice. Winter had set in, so wearing stockings and a garter beneath my clothes had some practicality to it. Today, I chose a pair of hot pink silky smooth panties with lace trim and a garter to match and a pair of white stockings. I exchanged my home collar for my school collar, and got myself ready for another week of school. It was only a week until the winter holiday, and like the students, I could see the light at the end of the tunnel.

As I drove to school, I was musing about the past semester. This school year had been like no other because of Mistress. Ever since she walked into my classroom, nothing was the same. I smiled to myself feeling satisfied that I was serving her even now, wearing panties, garter, stockings, the cage, and especially my collar. Even classes were now different. Strangely her after-school tutoring sessions had helped me a great deal. She had challenged my thinking, and forced me to understand the math from the perspective of student as she challenged my own understanding.

Classes flew by for a Monday as students and everyone was feeling good as we all entered the final stretch before the holiday. As my final class was filing into the room, I felt myself smiling because I knew she would be there. I was writing a few started problems on the board, and I could hear the telltale sounds of her heels as she walked to the front of the room.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Teacher's Pet? Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds