• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Black Women are Goddesses Ch. 14

Black Women are Goddesses Ch. 14

Hello, there. Remember me? Kristin Benedict. A tall, curvy and beautiful young Black woman of Haitian-American and Mexican descent. I'm entering my second year at the University of Massachusetts in the town of Boston. I recently ended a relationship with a tall, gorgeous Black lawyer named Mary Johnson. She was a friend of one of my professors. We had what could only be called a whirlwind romance, even though she was married and had two sons and a daughter. I didn't mind any of that because she was cool and the sex was off the chain. I respected her time with her family, and gave her the space she needed. I was really discreet while we had our tryst. That's me, always willing to accommodate the closet cases I seem to attract.

Mary Johnson was great in the sack. That rare mature Black woman who totally goes for young Black women like myself. And you know what? She had a submissive streak the length of Mississippi. I loved that about her. In the bedroom, she let me have total control. I'm a control freak so that appealed to me immensely. I loved dominating her. From spanking her big round ass to making her kneel before me and lick my pussy. She's one of the best pussy lickers I've ever seen. I also loved inserting my dildo into her ass while fingering her pussy and twisting her tits in my mouth. Mary was a total submissive. She absolutely got off on it. We had a beautiful thing going on, folks. I'm sorry it had to end.

Why did it end? Did her husband and family find out about me? Nope. Did I do something to displease her? No way. Did I overstep my boundaries? Absolutely not. Something came along which made her see herself, and me, in a negative light. Her preacher, man. I have nothing against religion. Many gays and lesbians are people of faith and I respect that. Mary took it a step too far. Unfortunately for both of us, she ditched me after finding religion and I couldn't let that slide. I had my feelings hurt quite badly. More than I was willing to admit at the time. I got hurt and damn it, I wanted revenge. Mary had to pay for hurting me. So I exposed her secret lesbian life to her friends, family and co-workers. That will teach the bitch to drop me. I had a good revenge, and now I've moved on.

Since then, I've taken to doing radically different things in my love life. Sometimes, I seek out someone who can tame the mean bitch in me. Her name is Rory Anne Atwater. A tall, blonde-haired and kind of curvy Irish chick I met in a bar in South Boston. Normally I don't go for white chicks but this broad was hot as hell. She had a cute face, curvy body, big tits and a big round ass. Later she told me she was part Mexican, on her grandfather's side. I never would have guessed. Must be where she got her fabulous ass from. She's a business student at Bay State College. And she was pretty butch too. She was hot, and I guess I took her home. It was the beginning of wonderful times for me.

Normally, I'm bossy as hell in the bedroom. I usually dominate my women. But Rory Atwater was something else. Something made me want to submit to her. I can't explain it. She was bossy, but also kind and understanding. I've never submitted to anyone before. Especially some blonde-haired white woman with an attitude problem. They say there's a first time for everything. I've never slept with a white woman before and I guess I was curious. What was all the fuss about? I guess deep down, I actually wanted to be dominated by a strong mistress and Rory Anne Atwater certainly did not disappoint. She took me to her house in Brighton and we had a great time. I ended up learning a lot about her that night, and about myself as well. It was an enlightening evening.

Rory had a decidedly imperious tone while we did our thing. First, she ordered me to strip. I hesitated, and she raised an eyebrow. Oh, my. Someone is really bossy. I walked up to her. Without rising from her seat, Rory inspected my sexy nubile body. She cupped my breasts and fondled my big round ass. I guess Mistress Rory liked what she saw. She pinched my ass, then ordered me to kneel before her. I hesitated. Rory smacked me hard. My eyes went wide. What in hell? Who does this bitch think she is? Rory smiled defiantly, then pulled me in for a deep kiss. That stunned me. Before I knew it, she inserted two fingers into my pussy. Jabbed them deep inside of me. I let out a gasp of surprised pain mixed with pleasure. Rory smiled, and told me we were going to have fun together.

And we did have some fun. That woman put me through hell, but I'd do it again in a heartbeat. She made me kneel before her and lick her pussy. While I licked away at her wetness, she grabbed the back of my neck and urged me to do it right. I didn't need to be told twice. Besides, I liked the smell and taste of Rory Anne Atwater's pussy. I've never tasted Irish pussy. Strictly Black, whether Haitian, African-American, Jamaican, Brazilian, Cape Verdean, South African or Cuban. Rory moaned in delight as I worked my magic on her. Yeah, I had skills. And in no time, she was screaming my name in English, Gaelic and Profane! I rocked her world.

Rory liked what I did, though she didn't like the fact that I still had some dominant tendencies. So she bent me over her knee and spanked me. It felt weird, to be a grown woman getting spanked. Rory spanked me hard, and it hurt but I kind of liked it. After spanking my big Black ass, Rory decided to fuck me. Now, this gave me pause. I've never let a woman fuck me before. If somebody's wearing the strap-on dildo, it's usually me. Rory told me to get down and assume the position. I did, face down and ass up. Rory told me to relax. I bit my lip, but complied. I was both excited and terrified. Rory caressed my butt, then pressed the dildo against my pussy. Without further ado, she penetrated me.

I can't tell you how amazing and scary it felt when this Black lesbian got sexually dominated by a white woman for the first time. Rory pressed her hands on my hips and thrust the dildo deep into my pussy. I cried in pleasure as she began fucking me roughly. While fucking me with her strap-on dildo, Rory smacked my big ass, making it jiggle. She berated me, calling me a silly slut who thought she was tough. I endured the sweet torment as she fucked me hard. I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually liked it. I'm a butch Black lesbian getting off on being sexually dominated by a blonde-haired white chick. I never thought this would happen. I heard myself scream at Rory to fuck me harder. Laughing, the Irish dyke did just that.

We spiced things up a bit later. Rory pulled the dildo out of my pussy and began licking my ass while keeping me on all fours. She licked my asshole like it was the sweetest thing she'd ever tasted. I kind of liked it. She fingered my asshole and it drove me wild. Rory told me she was going to fuck me in the ass. My heart skipped a beat. What? I never signed up for any of this. Rory asked me to trust her, and promised me many delights. I nodded, willing to give it a try. She smeared something cold and slick against my asshole. Lubricant. It felt weird. Then Rory pressed the dildo against my asshole and pushed it inside. And this, folks, is how I lost my anal virginity. Rory gently eased the dildo into my asshole. I couldn't believe I was actually doing this. Letting some Irish chick fuck me up the ass with her strap-on dildo. I'm a strong Black woman, this isn't supposed to happen. But it felt so good. And I loved surrendering to this sexy dominant white chick.

In the end, I simply gave in. I completely surrendered to my sexy new mistress, and enjoyed the serious fucking she unleashed on my ass with her strap-on dildo. I screamed. I begged. I pleaded. I howled. She fucked me mercilessly. I had tears in my eyes by the time it ended. Rory pulled the dildo out of my ass and pulled me into her arms. She wrapped her arms around me protectively and kissed me passionately. I felt her hot tongue lick the tears off my face. That's when it happened. When she looked into my eyes and I looked into hers. A connection. I had finally found what I was looking for.

Since that day, Rory and I are an item. We date publicly. She met my parents and I met her family. They're cool people, as far as I know. We live together now. And I'm very happy to be the submissive butch of such a magnificent femme. It turns out that I love being sexually dominated. And Rory loves to smack me, spank me, and fuck me roughly. She's bought gigantic dildos for my pussy and ass. They make me scream. Just the way I like it. She makes me scream, brings tears to my eyes and I love her for it. She loves me passionately, and keeps coming up with new ways of making me squeal. I am a strong yet submissive Black lesbian. And I love my Irish mistress!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Black Women are Goddesses Ch. 14

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 154 milliseconds