• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Caught Her Masturbating... Ch. 01

Caught Her Masturbating... Ch. 01

For a long time now, I have been fascinated by female masturbation. It's an erotic thing to ponder, but an exhilarating experience to catch a girl doing it.

I first met "Leah" through a youth group program. She was absolutely stunning. From her beautiful proportionate breasts to her slender yet athletically toned stomach, to her gorgeous round ass, she was every guy's fantasy at the camp. After a few months, she and I grew closer and bonded more than the rest of the guys. They all would stare at me as if to say, "how did you end up with her". It was fun to watch the other guys squabble to try and get her attention when she was utterly focused on me.

One evening, after I had taken her out to dinner, she took my hand and placed it on her heart. She told me to "learn the terrain" and get used to it. That night was the first night I fingered a girl. Her soft wet panties practically screamed at me to be taken off. I slowly slid them down her beautifully gentile legs and brought my hand back up her leg, switching fingers every few inches to give her some sense of anticipation. Her eyes rolled into her head and she hunched up once and let out a tiny, innocent whimper. She kissed me passionately and I thought to myself, "I haven't even fingered her yet." She started to stroke my dick, and by this time, I was already bulging to were I thought my pants were going to rip. I slid one finger, then two into her wet, soft vagina and slowly thrusted my fingers up and down, letting my thumb come to rest on her clit with every pound.

This time she came violently with a few loud gasps, and a grip on my arm that made me know exactly what I had just done. For 2 whole hours, she gently stroked me as I fingered her in as many ways and positions as I could think of, and I lost count of how many times she had an orgasm.

We grew apart as the next few months progressed, and much to my disappointment, she moved on and found another boyfriend. However, she and I stayed close friends and we hung out a lot. We even had a few sleepovers, which we both ended up learning to enjoy.

One night, I woke up needing to go to the bathroom. Well the bathroom was directly across the hall from her room, and as I was walking quietly up to the bathroom door, I heard what sounded like someone doing deep breathing exercises. Her room door was slightly cracked, and the street lamp outside her window was casting some light into her room. I wedged my eye into the doorway and just stood there, wanting to discover what was going on. From what I could tell, she was just laying there breathing heavy...and then it happened. She rolled onto her stomach and with both hands down her sweat pants, screamed into the pillow. I was fixated on her at this point. I was too nervous to move or make a move on her, so I just waited at the doorway, to see what would happen next.

Much to my surprise, she licked her fingers, and laid on her back again. I couldn't even blink, and it was almost hard for me to believe what I was seeing. She slowly started caressing her breast again, and she moved her right hand back and forth on the edge of her panties, every now and then dipping down to touch herself. She finally pushed her entire hand down into her pants and I could even hear from the door, the wetness as it leaked and squeaked as she fingered herself. It was only in a matter of seconds that she came again. She shook violently...3, 4, 5 times, but careful not to make a sound. She licked her fingers again, and rolled onto her side. I stayed at the doorway, watching for more signs, but there were none, she was done for the night.

Needless to say, I went to the bathroom and took care of business.

The next day, I thought it best not to bring up any hints of my voyeur exploits. I said goodbye and left, wondering how long it would be before I could catch her again.

A few days later, I got another chance to try and catch her masturbating. We went out to get a movie and then go back to her house, when I noticed the pale look on her face that I had come to know as her horny face. So I waited patiently, and right as the movie was getting towards the climax, so was she. I barely turned my head, and used my eyes to do the rest, but what I saw amazed me. I froze instantly, fearing that she would catch me. Her left hand was not in her lap, as her right was. No, it was stuffed neatly into her pants right at her hip bone, and through her jeans, I could see a little bump, protruding, and receding in and out right between her legs. She had a flushed look on her face, and was careful not to move too fast or she would face uncontrollable shuddering. I instantly got hard and felt as though I had to do or say something this time, or I would go home regretting it, but I let nature take its course and about a minute later, she came. She clenched her legs together as she adjusted in her seat, probably trying to relieve her squirming sensations. She brought her hand slowly out of her pants and to her lips as if she was biting her nails; something I had been doing to keep my hands occupied. I was shaking, more so than her and I wasn't the one who came.

The movie finished and she went to the bathroom, no doubtedly to dry her panties and maybe even rub out another one, but before I knew it, there she was, ready to go home. I drove her home and I talked to her as if I didn't know what she did. We decided to go downstairs and watch another movie when we got to her house. I thought this was an excellent idea, because I was ready for more.

About a painstakingly long 1/3rd of the way into the movie, she asked for the blanket that was sitting atop the couch behind my head. She draped herself in it, but not before stretching out. Before I knew it, both of her hands disappeared into the rather thin blanket. It was only a matter of time I thought, as I look over once more and see her pants rising up a little. God this girl was making me so horny I could barely stand it any longer. But all I could do was pretend to watch the movie, and pretend to not see her finger, once again going in and out of her pussy. I remembered the times we had shared not 10 months before and could hardly wait to leave and go home.

I left and before I could even get into my car, the thoughts of her masturbating so much in my presence filled my head to where I couldn't think of anything else.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Caught Her Masturbating... Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds