• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • George and Shawna Ch. 01

George and Shawna Ch. 01

She stared up at the ceiling and wondered just how in the hell she had managed to get herself in such a mess. And how in the hell was she going to get out of it. She was sure that George would take one look at her and know instantly what she had done. Oh Jesus what a mess. She didn't mean for it to happen. She felt the bed shift and he moved over her and without thinking she spread her legs wide. She felt his hard cock slide into her for the third or fourth time that night - she wasn't sure, it might even be the fifth - and she didn't fight it. But then other than the first time she hadn't fought and in truth even that first time she hadn't fought all that hard. Of course it hadn't hurt that he had given her one or two orgasms every time.

She tried not to think of George, Sarah and Julie as she pushed her hips up at him. She felt the tingle of an approaching orgasm and her hands gripped his ass and she pulled him deep into her and all thoughts of her family faded and she cried out:

"Fuck me, make me cum, fuck me hard and make me cum."

He fucked her hard for several more minutes, giving her two orgasms, and then she felt him spurt inside her. He rolled off of her and she drifted off to sleep.

She felt all warm and fuzzy as George licked and kissed her breasts and fingered her pussy. She stretched and opened her eyes and her heart almost stopped when she saw that it wasn't George.

"Oh good, you are awake" he said as a second finger entered her and began to rub her clit. Memories of the night before flooded in on her and while she knew she should push him away and get up and away from him the damage had already been done so what was one more time. His rubbing her clit made her moan and he said, "You are one hot woman" and he moved over her and took her again. And again and still yet again.

She was on her knees moaning into a pillow and he was pushing into her from behind when the phone rang. She tried to ignore it, but she knew she had to answer it. He slowed his strokes as she reached for the phone and picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Good morning sleepyhead." How are you feeling this morning?"

"Oh God George, you know I can't handle too much to drink. I've been awake for a couple of hours and I can't seem to get out of bed."

She heard a soft chuckle from behind when she said that and he pushed hard into her and she had to bite her lip to keep from moaning.

"What time do you think you will be home?"

"I need to force myself out of this bed, get some coffee in me and take a long hot shower. Say three hours maybe."

"I'll take the girls to the movies at the mall so you will have some quiet to help you recover."

"Thank you baby; you are so good to me."

She heard him suppress a laugh as he rammed his cock hard into her as deep as he could go and she felt another orgasm on the way.

"I have to go baby. I have to dash to the toilet."

"Okay sweetie; I love you."

"I love you too George."

She hung up and hissed, "You bastard! Were you deliberately trying to get me caught and into more trouble than I'm already in?"

"Hush lover; you know you are loving it."

He was right - she was - but she still didn't need to get caught. He started fucking her harder and she screamed as he gave her another orgasm. He pulled his softening cock out of her and said:

"Clean it."

She slid down and took him in her mouth and sucked on him and licked him until all traces of their mixed juices were gone and then she got off the bed and headed for the shower.

As she dressed he asked her when they could get together again.

"Never! Last night was a huge mistake, a terrible mistake that I should never have let happen. Now I need to get home and find someway to forgive myself for what I've done to my husband and family."

"What you did to your family? Honey, what you did you did for you. You loved every second of it and you know you did. Who was it who was pushing her ass back at me while talking to hubby dear on the phone? You might have had too much to drink last night, but you were damned sure sober enough to know what you were doing this morning - all three times. You are one hot bitch Shawna and I'm willing to wait. We will get together again and I know it."

"You are wrong about that, dead wrong" she said as she walked out of the hotel room.

+++++++++++

As she drove home she thought about the night and wondered how she could have done what she had done. How could she have betrayed George? Her life had been perfect and in an evening - in eleven hours - she had risked throwing away a perfect marriage that had lasted for almost fifteen years. She had it all. The perfect husband that she was still madly in love with. Two beautiful and perfect daughters, a lovely home and it would all be gone if George ever found out.

Could she hide it from him? She had never lied to George before; she wouldn't know how. Would he take one look at her and know? It was just so damned unfair. It wasn't her fault, but even as she thought that she knew she was lying to herself. It was her fault. She knew she couldn't handle alcohol very well and yet she allowed herself to be given drink after drink at a party she shouldn't have gone to in the first place. The cocktail party was being held at the Marriott and it was work related, but she didn't have to be there. The only reason she went at all was because George was supposed to meet her there.

An hour into the party George had called her on her cell and had told her that he had some problems come up at work and he was running a little late and then he had told her to go ahead and enjoy herself since he was going to be the designated driver. She'd already had more than it was safe for her to have and still be able to drive when George had called again and said he wouldn't be able to get there before the end of the party so she should just go ahead and get a room for the night. She had done that and then had gone back to the party. Since she knew that she wouldn't be driving she kept on taking the drinks that were handed her.

She should have refused them. She knew she had a low tolerance for alcohol, but the safety of a room three floors up had deluded her. When the party had ended she had stumbled three times while leaving the room and Glen had offered her his arm and had walked her to her room. She had dropped her keys twice before Glen took them from her and unlocked the door to the room.

She remembered turning to say thank you and he had taken her in his arms and kissed her. She tried to push him away, but he kept on kissing her and kissing her and kissing her. She wasn't even aware that he had her blouse unbuttoned and her brassiere unhooked until he rolled one of her nipples between his fingers. She had instinctively arched her back and pushed her breast into his hand before she remembered that it wasn't George that she was with. She tried to break away, but Glen had picked her up and carried her over to the bed. He set her down on it and then had pushed her down on her back and then had gone after her right breast with his mouth while his hands played with the other. It was almost if he already knew how sensitive her breasts were and that working on them would turn her on.

She cried for him to stop what he was doing and let her up but he ignored her and kept working on her breasts. Her cries turned to moans and whimpers as he worked on her. When his hand slid into her panties she again tried to push him away, but he was so big and she was so small. When his fingers found her clit and began working on it her resistance, as ineffective and feeble as it was, began to fade. When she heard his zipper she moaned:

"You can't. It isn't right. I'm married and you can't do this."

He ignored her. When he pulled the crotch of her panties to the side and she felt the head of his cock pushing at her she had cried out:

"No! You can't! I'm married and I don't want this. Let me up damn it, let me up!"

He laughed and then he was in her. She lay there and silently sobbed as Glen fucked her. At least she did until the first orgasm hit her. After that he did what he wanted and she let him. She let him, she helped him and by the third time she was his slut and urging him on. She had sucked his cock, swallowed his cum and when he said he wanted to try her ass she hadn't said a word just got on her knees and elbows and waited.

How could she love George as much as she did and still behave like that? Glen was right; she had been pushing her ass back at him while she was on the phone with George and she had hurriedly hung up the phone because she was on the edge of another orgasm. And that gave her the most guilt of all. The orgasms! Glen had given her more in one night than George had given her in the last six months. She had loved every second of it after her first orgasm and now she hated herself because she had enjoyed it so much. As she turned onto her street she was saying, "Please God, don't ever let George find out.

+++++++++++++

But George did find out!

True to what he had told her he had taken the girls out and she used her time alone to soak in the tube and contemplate the future. She would have to be extremely careful to not let anything slip out about what she had done. She would have to bury the guilt she felt at doing things with Glen that she had never done with George. Things like giving Glen her ass without protest when George had never been there. And George had wanted to go there but she would never let him. God, how could she have been such a slut? She had even sucked Glen's cock when he had pulled it out of her ass.

That was another thing she was going to have to address - working with Glen after spending that night with him. She didn't know if she could do it. She loved her job and George knew it so how would she be able to explain quitting? Sweet fucking Jesus; how did she let herself get in such a mess.

She was fixing dinner when George got home with the girls. He came into the kitchen and kissed her on the cheek and she flinched and hoped that he didn't notice. She was quiet during dinner and just listened to Sarah and Julie talk about their day at the mall with their dad. After dinner the girls wanted to watch the DVD of "Happy Feet" that they had bought at the mall. She sat quietly through the movie and a few times she noticed George looking at her with a facial expression that she couldn't read. Did he sense something? Could he possibly know?

She was the first one in bed and she pretended to be asleep when George got into bed with her. He would want to make love and she didn't want him to. She kept thinking of Glen and the way he had totally used her and she felt too unclean to let George touch her. She was up before George in the morning - she needed to do that because he sometimes liked to start the morning with a quickie - and she had breakfast ready when George and the girls got up.

She cleaned up the breakfast mess and then busied herself doing laundry and cleaning house. She avoided George as much as was possible. Every time she looked at him she remembered what she had let Glen do to her and the guilt was overwhelming so to keep the guilt from crushing her she avoided her husband. George wasn't stupid and he saw how she was behaving. It all came to a head when it was bedtime.

George was sitting on the bed when she came into the bedroom and he said:

"What happened Friday night Shawna?" Not "What's wrong Shawna; you seem like something is bothering you" or "What's going on honey; you don't seem like your usual self."

If it had been either of those two she might have been able to make up some small excuse, but "What happened Friday night" cut through her and the guilt forced her to pour it all out. She held nothing back. She told George everything in an effort to purge herself of the guilt she was carrying on her back. George sat there stunned as he listened to her and then there were several moments of deathly silence before George said:

"How could you? How could you do something like that to me? How could you let yourself throw away our marriage? How could you throw away everything?"

"It wasn't my fault George. He took advantage of my condition. You know how I get when I drink and you were the one who told me to go ahead and have a good time because you were going to be the designated driver."

"Were you still bombed the next morning Shawna?"

"You were supposed to be there George. If you had been there like you were supposed to be it never would have happened."

"So now it is my fault? I didn't pry your legs open and then hold them open so he could fuck you. After the first time why didn't you get up and leave the room? When he fell asleep why didn't you get up and leave? Why did you keep doing it in the morning?"

George got off the bed and grabbed his pillow and started to leave the room.

"Where are you going?"

"To the spare bedroom. Right now I just don't want to be around you."

"Please don't go George; stay here with me. I love you George, you know I do. It was a mistake George. I didn't mean to do it."

"Yes you did mean to do it Shawna. You might not have meant to do it initially, but you meant to do what you did the next morning."

He walked out of the room and she broke down and sobbed herself into an exhausted sleep.

++++++++++++

The next morning she got up and called into work sick, made a pot of coffee and then sat down at the kitchen table and waited for George to come down. After a half an hour when he still hadn't appeared she got up and went upstairs to the spare bedroom and knocked. When she got no response she opened the door and saw that George wasn't in the room. She looked and saw that his car was gone and she broke down crying again.

She spent a bad day waiting for George to come home. They needed to talk. George needed to understand that it was a one time mistake and that it would never happen again. She had to make sure that he knew that she loved him, loved being married to him and that she would do whatever she had to do to make it up to him. She hadn't meant for it to happen. God knows she hadn't meant for it to happen. Yes, she had stupidly let it continue, but the damage had already been done and she knew that George would never find out so what was the harm? She hadn't counted on the guilt that she would carry around. The crushing guilt that had caused her to confess. Shouldn't that confession count for something? She told George what had happened. She didn't have to. She could have lied and made up a believable story about why she had seemed so distracted, but she didn't lie - she told him just what had happened.

Sarah and Julie got home from school and she helped them with their homework until it was time to start dinner. Dinner was a quiet affair and she didn't get a chance to talk to George until after the girls had gone to bed. Only they didn't talk, George talked.

"I've spent all day thinking of nothing except what you told me last night and the more I thought about it the angrier I got and the more disgusted with you I became. Why in God's name did you have to tell me all of it? If you had just told me about the first time and then let me believe that it was the only time I might have been able to work through it, but you spent the entire night and a good part of the next morning doing whatever he wanted and I can not work through that.

"I've made a hard decision. I've decided not to toss you out on your cheating ass and I've decided that I'm not going to move out either. For the sake of the girls we will pretend that there is no problem. We will give them as stable a life as is possible. I will move into the spare bedroom and we will tell the girls that my loud snoring is keeping you awake at nights and that is why I am in the other bedroom. You of course do not have to accept this. You may, if you so choose, pack your bags and leave, but if that is what you choose to do we will have to tell Sarah and Julie why you are going. Your choice."

He stood up and began moving everything of his into the other bedroom leaving her to think about what he had said. Moving out was not an option. Moving out would take her away from George and she did not want that. Maybe, as he'd said, he couldn't work through what she had done, but that was now. She loved him and deep inside she knew that he knew she loved him and she knew -- just knew -- that as long as they stayed together she would eventually win him back. No, she wasn't leaving; she was staying put. She would get her perfect life back. It might take a little time, but she would get it back.

+++++++++++

Months went by. Months during which she and George were civil to each other and kept up appearances for Sarah and Julie. They were also months of George being totally unbending. Months during which her complete lack of sexual activity were weighing on her. She was horny as hell and the situation was not helped any by seeing Glen every day at the office. She had to see him. It was unavoidable. Given her current situation she could not afford to quit and go looking for another job. She needed to keep the one she had just in case things with George went from bad to worse.

Glen of course kept after her; kept asking her if she was ready to do it again, kept saying things like, "I'm free tonight, can you get loose?" Once he leaned over her as she sat at her desk and whispered:

"You want it Shawna, you know you do. Come on sweetie, let's get together tonight."

She had yelled, "Leave me alone!" at him so loud that half the people in the office turned to look at them. The worst part of it was that he was right. She did want to. The longer she went without George touching her the more she wanted to. Not necessarily Glen, but somebody! When she did think of it she of course thought of Glen and the way he had used her and made her like it. She fought it. She knew that if she gave in to the need and George found out it would surely put an end to any hope that she might have of saving her marriage.

She redoubled her efforts to get something going with her husband. Cards, candy and flowers on Valentines Day and Sweetest Day. Gifts on Father's Day and his birthday. She fixed his favorite meals and did everything she could think of to show him that she loved him, that she was his and that she wanted and needed him, but even after six months if she touched him he would jerk away from her like he had just touched a hot stove. And then one night when they were in the kitchen alone she asked him:

"Is there really no chance for us George?"

He had looked at her and then had looked away without saying a word, but she didn't need words to know that he had just answered her question.

"I'm sorry George; I am really and truly sorry, but at least you can't say that I didn't try."

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • George and Shawna Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds