• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Tied and Paddled Ch. 04

Tied and Paddled Ch. 04

Lex took Dee back to his hotel room and had her strip down to just stockings and heels as he surveyed her body. Her hair was matted with cum, makeup and lipstick smeared, her lips red and swollen on their own. Her breasts were flushed, nipples long and hard, her body marked and red from rough handling, her cunt lips engorged and hanging open, dripping wet, asshole gaping open with hard use, cum residue leaking from both her holes.

"How many cocks did you fuck and suck tonight Dee?" He asked her and she shrugged, telling him somewhere around ten to a dozen guys, many of them more than once. She smiled up at him, she could remember the lusty stares the cabby had given her on the way back, how she had spread her cuntlips with her fingers so he could see inside her, then licked her fingers clean as he watched her.

"I haven't had so many cocks and that much cum for a long time Master, they kept making me climax over and over, squirting their lovely cream on and in me so much." She looked at the large bulge in his pants, her eyes and breaking voice giving away her desires and need for more, so much more. "I sure hope you are going to fuck me some more Master, I need to be fucked in my ass and cunt by your beautiful fat cock, You tasted so good in my mouth I need to feel you fill my holes with your hot cream." She licked her lips in anticipation of slipping her tongue under his foreskin as her eyes moved from his crotch to his face for a moment, then back to the outline of his thick shaft, a soft sigh escaping from her mouth.

Lex pulled her arms over her head as he tied her back on the bed, spreading her wide.

"I don't think you are quite ready for my cock yet Dee, but we have all evening to help you prepare. You need my cock to put you over the edge, your body is quivering with the need for more hard meat in your holes to quench your slutish desires."

He focused on her breasts first, pulling and twisting at her nipples, slapping her tiny titties, listening to her groans of pain mixed with her moans of pleasure, driving him to slap and twist even harder until her nipples were protruding so far from her breasts they looked sore with the strain. He gave each nub one more vicious pull before attaching the paper clip binders he had used on her earlier, pulling a hiss of pain from her as he let them snap closed over her swollen sensitive tips.. He seemed satisfied with her tortured tits and let his eyes drop to her juicy cunt leaking on the bed.

He undid her restraints and had her turn over, pulling her up onto her hands and knees, then pressed her face down into the mattress as he pulled her hands back between her spread legs.

'Hold your cunt lips open for me Dee, I think your inner lips need to be more swollen, darker pink before I fuck you. I want your holes to beg me to fuck them Dee, I want to watch them suck at the tip of my cock as they draw me into their hot wet depths."

He undid his belt and started to lay down strokes over the breadth of her ass, pulling crimson hues from her skin before he started to focus on her slit, flicking the leather between her legs, lapping at her clit with every second stroke, making her tilt her hips so he could strike at her wet opening from different angles. He asked her to skin back her clit, stretching it out from under it's protective hood, then made her hold her most sensitive nub away from her body so his blows would strike the very tip each time. Once he had her writhing with need he made her place another paper binder clip on her extended clit, watching her fingers caress her little nubbin lovingly out from her slit and gasping as she clamped it tight. He smiled with satisfaction, she was almost there. His belt now concentrated on her holes, making her spread her ass cheeks so he could whip one then the other, until he could see her asshole spasming with the desire to be filled, her cunthole wet and red, her hips gyrating, craving contact with his whipping leather, needing his cock to make her blossom over and over.

He untied her, leaving her on all fours as he undressed, his cock hard, thick, ready. Dee moaned with need and approval as her eyes focus on his engorged shaft and fat cockhead. He roughly removed the binder clips from her clit and nipples as he knelt behind her, listening to her incoherent babble as his cock sloshed through her dripping cuntlips to brush against her abused clit, then loud gasps as he rammed into her cunt, filling her, lifting her knees from the bed and pressing her face into the sheets. He hammered into her for five or six powerful deep thrusts then pulled completely out of her, heating her whimper and plead for his cock to fuck her more, to fill her empty cunt.

"Turn around my little fuck pig and clean all this spunk off my dick so you can enjoy the taste of all the others that fucked you already tonight." She quickly spun and took him in her mouth, moaning with pleasure around his shaft as she licked and suckled him, cleaning away the mix of her cum and all the jizm other men had deposited deep inside her tight bald quim that evening. "That's it my little cock slut, enjoy all the cum spewed in your cunt tonight, I know you love to taste your fucked over cunt, all the sloppy seconds dumped deep in your hole by so many nameless cocks." Her dark eyes looked up at him as she moaned her agreement, sucking him even deeper into her throat.

He pulled from her mouth, slapping her face with his cock as he growled for her to turn around so he could hammer into her again. Lex repeated this many times, pounding deep into her for a dozen strokes,then have her clean him again until he was pulling very little residue from her used fuckhole, her cuntjuice flowing fresh over his shaft as she orgasmed constantly.

"Cunt looks cleaned out." He whispered behind her as his hands pulled at her nipples, then moved his hands to her waist as he tilted her hips a little, his cockhead moving to rub sensuously against her gaping asshole.

"Hungry for some ass cream Dee?" he asked, enjoying her shuddering with passion as she moaned a low yes. She could feel him slip his chubby head inside her, knew he was watching how her asshole sucked at his cock, how his foreskin was skinned back as he entered her, then slipped forward again as he pulled out, like a tongue entering a lovers mouth. Her hips started to make small circles as she tried to entice him deeper into her bowels, but for now he was pleasing himself by just opening her hole wide enough to accept the ridge of his head, then slipping out again, watching as her hole slowly closed, but not completely, gaping open enough to allow a trickle of froth to seep from her ass.

"Lot's of cum in your ass Dee, time to suck my dick clean again."

Dee turned and sighed at the sight of his cock coated in a milky white froth, her mouth opening to accept his tasty gift, her eyes on his as her tongue slipped beneath his foreskin to circle his plum like head, the salty taste of semen diluted by the musky scent of her churning snatch, she savoured the the flavour of her ass mixed with cock, purring softly to herself as she lapped and licked and enjoyed. Once done she turned around quickly, presenting her ass high and spread wide for him, bracing her shoulders to the bed as she felt him press with enthusiasm into her bowels, slipping full length up her ass, her sphincter clinging to his thick pole as his balls slapped against her glistening cunt.

Lex marveled at how he could full stroke her skinny little ass,pulling out then slamming back in, her hole open and inviting him to fuck her deep, then sucking along his length as he pulled out, her ass remaining open for a few moments before slowly starting to close if he let it, but he did not, ramming his fat cockhead back into her anus again and again, until it was time for her to bathe his cock with her mouth once again.

Finally Lex decided she was ready for a good fucking and had her mount him as he lay on his back, squatting over his pole still in her heels, her eyes on his as she watched him enjoy her impaling herself over and over on his fleshy stake. Every once in a while he would order her to tilt her hips enough so he could fuck her ass for a few strokes, then back to her wet and willing cunt. He could sense she was slowing, her legs cramping and aching, both holes stretched and sore.

Lex made her stretch her legs out over his and then lean back on her hands. Dee did as she was told, then her head rolled back as she gasped in pleasure, Lex had grabbed a fistful of her cuntlips in each hand and was pulling her roughly down onto his groin, letting her drift back off his shaft a little then pulling her cunt back down onto him, flicking his hips as he bottomed out, moving his cock inside her, rubbing against new sensitive spots with each thrust. Dee was like a ragdoll in his lap, her head bobbing, a small string of drool stringing from her mouth as she made small mewing noises interspersed with deep grunts as her cum flowed non stop down his shaft and splattered on their ass cheeks and thighs. Dee was in absolute heaven, the pleasure of riding his fat cock multiplied by the pain his hands pulling at her cuntlips. Her whole being centered on her sexual lust and satisfaction as her orgasm continued on and on.

Just when she thought he was going to fuck her senseless he warned her he was getting ready to release, and instructed her on how and where he wanted to spew his seed. She moved off his cock so she could use her hands and mouth on him now, massaging his balls and milking his shaft as she felt him tense, then letting his cock slip from her mouth so he could spurt long thick milky white ropes of cream on her face, slapping her with his cock as he spewed, slowly softening in her hands. He watched as she rubbed his cock across her face, kissing and licking lovingly at his dick as she looked up into his eyes with adoration, collecting his cum from her face on the head of his cock and licking like an ice cream cone. She sighed with satisfaction, all of her holes satisfied and her belly full of cum, and she lay down to relax, the last thing she could recall was Lex's soothing voice.

When she awoke she found a man she did not recognize leaning over her. He introduced himself as Ian as he held out a robe for her to slip into. As he guided her to a washroom she recalled having been here for a few days at least since she had last been with Lex. Had she been drugged or hypnotized she did not know, but she felt terrific, could tell she had been well fed and lots of sleep. looking in the mirror she could see her hair had been coloured and restyled, her body freshly waxed and smooth, manicure, pedicure, the works. Ian smiled and told her not to worry, all her memories would come back, but she must hurry and wash up so she could be prepared to be displayed to potential clients. The organization was a little shy on girls at the moment, and Lex had recognized her from her time in Europe. Ian promised her she would get a taste of her old life back for a day or two then she would be returned home with no one the wiser.

Dee quickly showered and was led to a chair for makeup and hair, grabbing a quick bite as she was worked on. Ian appeared as she was done to lead her out to an exhibition hall and she was taken to one of the many beds set up in tiny cubicles. He explained she was to be displayed for customers to see and "try out" before booking her for an upcoming date. Ian had her spread eagle on her back as he chained her hands and feet to the corners. a few pillows under her hips raised her ass in the air and displayed her rounded smooth mound. Ian quickly lubed a butt plug and inserted it in her ass, spreading the remaining lube between her cunt lips. He attached a suction device to each of her nipples pulling them to full length and beyond, then used the same machine to stretch and suction her clit until it stood up defiantly above her pink wet slit. He lay out an assortment of belts, whips paddles and canes then checked his watch, giving her a quick good luck as he removed her butt plug and slipped away.

Dee could hear other women being prepared in the beds around her and understood this was like a shopping center for live sex toys. Soon she could see people wandering through the booths and could hear the sounds of others being used, whipped, fucked, she wasn't sure, the moans of pleasure and pain all mixed together. She relaxed and let her body ooze with her need, her energy flowing out through her hardened nipples, engorged clit and smoldering eyes. Her first visitors were a couple, he picked up a small cane as she marveled over the size of Dee's nips. He smiled down at her as he stood above her as he started a methodical beating of her bottom, raining down blows between her legs. The woman took one of Dee's nipples in her mouth and suckled for a moment, then started to bite her. Her man encouraged her as he continued to cane Dee's thighs and ass, and she worked both of Dee's nipples, then moved down her belly to her clit, sucking and biting her tiny cock like appendage with passion, bringing Dee to to the brink of orgasm, her hips gyrating under the blows of the cane, then she was left, leaving her wet, open and randy.

A group of older men had been watching and Dee caught their eye, moving her hips in tight circles as they stared at her juicy cunt. She moaned her appreciation as one of them pulled down his fly to release his hardening cock.

"You want some of this slut?" he asked, gesturing with his manhood, and she nodded her eyes half closed with lust for his cock.

"Say it." he commanded as he climbed up onto the bed.

"I want your cock." she sighed, I want you to fuck me hard with your big fat cock, in my mouth, ass or cunt, i don't care as long as you cum for me." She looked over at his two friends and smiled. "And i want you two also ." she whispered, then licked at the pee slit of the first ones head.

The three of them discussed and decided to defile all of her holes, leaving her dripping cum as they finished with her. Her moans had attracted quite a crowd and there always seemed to be a new cock to take the place of the last one, always a crowd watching as someone new would pick up a paddle or whip to beat her with. Then suddenly they were gone, everyone was leaving and Ian appeared with a smile on his face, she had been contracted out. She had a day or two to recoup and rebuild her strength until Ian appeared and told her to get a good night sleep, she was going out tomorrow..

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Tied and Paddled Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 388 milliseconds