• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Beth's Awakening Ch. 02

Beth's Awakening Ch. 02

12345

Chapter Two; The Seduction of Rick

We were seated on a plane, Beth and I, headed for Boston. My wife was positively sparkling, her eyes bright with excitement as she smiled at me every minute or two. I couldn't recall when I'd last seen her so animated. I was pleased to see her this happy, but I definitely had mixed emotions, knowing that her present joy stemmed from an impulsive act she'd committed to get even with me for cheating on her.

She had found a thong panty in what she thought was my laundry after my bag got switched on a business trip--the first time in years I'd checked the damned thing. The conclusion she jumped to, that I had cheated on her was dead wrong--I hadn't, but she didn't wait to confront me. Instead, my impulsive wife took off for the night.

The immediate result of her night out was a quantum leap in the excitement of our somewhat lack-luster lovelife. She introduced a new-found sexuality she'd apparently discovered during her overnight absence from home and I had my suspicions about how she'd found it. In any case, I have to admit, she really turned me on.

During the course of a week, she devoted herself to charming me and she's very good at that. Her finale was when she rented a sex movie that featured two studs, a wife, and a helpful husband. Only after we watched the flick and she discovered that it had jerked my chain, did she confess that she had succeeded in getting herself laid on her night out.

This came as no surprise to me, Beth's a gorgeous woman, a prize for any man, and, by this time, I'd already concluded that she'd done that and had come to grips with her infidelity. She didn't know it, but I was prepared to forgive her. What was a surprise, however, was when she told me she'd picked up two guys and that both of them had enjoyed her.

At first I was stunned, then I was just plain mad. Beth's always been a crazy lady and that's part of why I love her, but this piece of wackiness was far beyond her usual standard. I could tell she was genuinely contrite, apologizing for making a mistake and betraying me, but she was not at all apologetic about the sex. She was outspoken about how much she had enjoyed herself.

I was dismayed by her revelation and mulled that over, but, if I had been ready to accept her being with one man, adding another really made no difference. I love the woman, so I forgave her double transgression.

Indeed, her graphic description of what took place that night shocked and excited the hell out of me and in that state, for the first time, I admitted to her and myself that the only sexual fantasy I've ever had was to see her with another man.

Not only did my clever and sexy wife uncover my quirk, she also used it to seduce me into joining her for a second sexual adventure. I've never been good at denying Beth.

So, that was how I wound up seated beside my darling wife flying to Boston. We were going there so Beth could be with Dan and Jack, the men who had introduced her to the delights of a threesome, and we were planning to spend the weekend.

In spite of the fact that it appeared I'd have a chance to realize my fantasy, I was reluctant to go along with her scheme and told her so. She smiled at me and then made me an offer I couldn't refuse. She gave me an affectionate kiss and explained that I was to have a sexual adventure of my own. Dan had promised to provide me with a date for the weekend--one of his girl friends. The offer of the girl, plus the opportunity to see my wife in another man's arms, clinched the deal for me. The hormone level in our two seats was pretty high.

Beth went on to tell me that my blind date for the weekend was Kelli--a pretty redhead with a "stunning rack"--as Beth described her, and I was pretty sure those weren't her words. I've always had a weakness for big-breasted women and was definitely looking forward to meeting her.

In addition, an element of getting even had been introduced with this arrangement and I was curious. If my wife had gotten so furious with my supposed infidelity on a business trip, how would she react when faced with the stark reality of me actually fucking another woman--we'd see.

Thoughts of being with the Kelli lady flitted through my head and I felt a stirring in my groin. I sincerely hoped she and I would hit it off.

I wouldn't have to wait much longer for answers to my questions because the plane began its descent into Logan. We finished our drinks as the seatbelt sign came on.

"Oh, Rick," Beth said, squeezing my arm, positively glowing with anticipation. "We're going to have so much fun. You're going to love this," she said, kissing me as the plane touched down.

I had packed all I needed in my infamous, small carry-on, but Beth had brought along a huge bag for the weekend. If I'd understood her correctly, she'd spent most of the time she was with Dan and his friend naked. So, why the hell was she toting a major part of her wardrobe along for the weekend?

We found our baggage carousel and were waiting for Beth's bag when suddenly she squealed and literally ran into the arms of a well-dressed, handsome man and kissed him. I was taken aback and just missed her bag as it lurched by. We had to wait until it came around again and that gave us a minute or so for Beth to introduce us and she did.

"Rick, this gorgeous man is Dan. Dan, I'd like you to meet Rick, the best husband a girl ever had." What the hell was I to do? I extended my hand and we shook. I swear I had this weird desire to smell my fingers afterwards. Would I smell pussy? I restrained myself. Beth's bag came around again and Dan wrenched that overweight monster off the belt like it was a bag of peanuts.

"Is that everything?" he asked.

"That's it," Beth said, smiling at me. "Rick's an experienced traveler. All he has is that little black bag--barely space for underwear in there. I need more room for all my stuff." Definitely an element of irony in her remark; undoubtedly a reference to the panty incident that had led us to this point. Even Dan picked up on this, smiling at me, but remaining silent.

I followed behind watching the two of them smiling and chatting. Towing her bag, Dan put his free arm around her waist and she bumped his hip with hers as we headed toward the parking lot.

"I think you guys are really going to enjoy this hotel," Dan said as we waited to cross the street. "It's right on the harbor with a terrific, harbor view. As I mentioned to Beth, I got us two adjoining rooms. That way we'll have some space if we need it. By the way, don't worry about the bill. The hotel and the dinner are my treat. Just a little present to show you how much I appreciate you two coming all the way to Boston to visit Jack and me."

"That sounds great," Beth said and I swear she patted his ass, but it was beginning to get dark and perhaps I was mistaken.

"Okay this is it," he said and pushed a button on his keys. The lights in a streamlined-looking SUV came on, the back hatch opened and he hoisted her huge suitcase into the car like it was a six pack.

Beth didn't give me a chance to choose a seat. She opened the passenger side door and slid her cute butt right into the comfy-looking seat. I got in the back. This was a very luxe vehicle! When Dan put his key in the ignition the car began to talk to him in this sexy feminine voice, asking him where we wanted to go.

"What is this car?" I asked.

"It's a Porsche Cayenne," Dan answered. "I figure if you're going to have a SUV you might as well have one that'll go a hundred and sixty miles per hour."

"Well, let's not try out that option," Beth said.

"Relax," Dan said. "In Boston it's rare to be able to drive more than thirty miles an hour but it's kind of a rush to think I could go one-sixty."

I was pretty sure there was touching going on up front, so I tried for a little distraction.

"Beth tells me that I'm set up with a date for the weekend. Is that right?"

"That's correct. She's a friend of mine. Her name is Kelli and she's in her mid-twenties. Not only is she cute and funny, she loves to cuddle." He glanced over his shoulder at me and grinned. "She has other attributes too--a very sexy body and a really nice rack. I guarantee it--you're going to like her."

"She sounds wonderful. I'm looking forward to meeting her," I said, thinking how well adjusted I felt. Here we were calmly discussing the physical attributes of a girl I'd never met, my date for a weekend of lust, with my wife listening in. What we were saying didn't seem to be bothering her one bit. From the way she was looking at him, the handsome stranger sitting beside her was going to get lucky before the evening was much older.

We pulled into the entry of a very elegant hotel right on the water, the Boston Harbor Hotel. Dan took care of checking in and I enjoyed watching the bellhop trying to wrestle Beth's big, damned suitcase out of the car. He finally succeeded and the valet drove it off.

We crossed the exquisitely decorated lobby, caught the elevator and went up to the fourth floor. The bellhop opened the door and turned on the lights. What a room! I've traveled a lot on business and a suite like this was definitely in the five hundred dollar per night category.

Beth was fascinated with the lights of the harbor. "Dan, this is just beautiful. How can I ever thank you?"

"I bet we'll figure out something," he said and winked at me. "Why don't you two pick a bedroom and get ready for a really nice evening. I made reservations downstairs at the supper club. They have an excellent menu. Beth told me you guys like good wine and that's their specialty--pairing the food and the wine, that is. Kelli and Jack will meet us for dinner at nine, so you have time to settle in and relax for a bit.

"I don't believe this," Beth said, after we trundled her mega-bag into a beautiful bedroom with a king-size bed. "Just look at this place. Is this wonderful or what? I love the view."

"It's great," I said. "But it's already after eight so we don't have all that much time."

"I had my hair done and bathed before I left home so all I have to do is dress and fix my face."

"I'll take a quick shower and get dressed. Just a sport coat though, no tie."

"You're not dressing to impress me tonight, sport. You're dressing for your young lady."

"Shit. That's right," I said. "Well, maybe I'll wear a tie after all."

As usual, I enjoyed watching Beth dress. An un-striptease made even more intense by the promise that I would most likely get to view the reverse performance before the night was done.

She put on a red, thong panty that barely covered her furry muff then a matching bra that really enhanced her cleavage. She wriggled into a short, red dress that I'd never seen before and I zipped her up the back. Next, she rolled black thigh-highs up her shapely legs and when she stood, the hem of the dress barely covered her stocking tops. Then she slipped on a pair of pointy, red shoes with very high heels. She looked stunning and I felt myself getting hard.

"Do you like?"

"God, Beth. You look fabulous. I'd love to fuck you right now, but we'd be late for dinner. Look at what you've done to me," I said, cupping my hard-on through my pants.

"Save that for Kelli. Dan tells me she has appetites that match her tits."

Amazed once again, by how readily she was accepting the fact that I was to have sex with another woman, I smiled and nodded, hoping that she was right about how simple it was to keep sex and love separate.

We rejoined Dan, who let out a low whistle when he saw Beth and said, "My, god. You're beautiful. You look good enough to eat."

She put a hand on his shoulder and stretched to kiss him on the cheek. "Dinner first," she said. "You can have me for dessert."

That casual caress and her remark made my heart skip a beat. This was really happening.

We rode down in the elevator to the restaurant just before nine. The Maitre d' led us back to a fairly secluded spot where a couple were already seated. They stood and we greeted each other.

Introduction to Beth's other man, Jack, another handsome guy, barely registered on me. I remember thinking that my wife had good taste in men while she and Jack shared an open-mouthed kiss. My main attention was focussed on the stunningly attractive girl whom Dan kissed while giving her cute butt an affectionate pat.

"Rick, this is Kelli," he said. "Your date for the weekend."

I was absolutely entranced by this beautiful, young woman. At some point, I realized that my wife and her guys were watching my reaction to Kelli with shit-eating grins on their faces. Finding the power of speech, I stammered some sort of a hello.

Taking my hands, Kelli said, "Hello, Rick. It's a pleasure to meet you." She turned her face up to mine and we kissed. A sweet and warm kiss, just a hint of tongue before our lips parted--a fleeting promise of what was to come.

I got a chance to personally verify that the reports were true, Kelli was stacked. I'm a bit of a "tit" man, but if any girl could convince me to move that feminine feature up on my list of turn-ons, I was presently looking right into her cleavage. I must have been acting like a kid in a candy store because Dan and Beth nodded to each other, grinning like fools.

Was my reaction to Kelli, so transparent, so clear, proof to the others that she had captivated me? I didn't care. I couldn't stop smiling at her while taking in her shoulder-length, curly, red hair and green eyes. Barely over five feet tall, she packed a whole lot of woman in her curves. She was wearing a short, black, cocktail dress that had its work cut out for it by merely stretching over her breasts. A guy could get lost between those beauties and maybe, if my luck held, I would be that guy.

There hadn't been any overt sexuality in our get together so far, just flirting and unspoken undercurrents, but we all shared the knowledge that our evening was scheduled to end with us having sex together. I glanced at the others wondering if they were experiencing the same sexual tension that was building in me. I smiled at Kelli another time and actually shivered in anticipation.

The addition of this lovely girl to Beth's lust equation made things ever so much more interesting from my point of view. All indications were that I was going to get a piece of Kelli's exceptionally delicious-looking tail and that made me feel much better about the entire scene.

At first, when Beth proposed meeting her lovers, I had been concerned that I would be little more than a rooting section for "Beth's Sexual Awakening; Chapter Two." Now that I had met them, I could better understand why she was anxious to get balled by these two good-looking guys--she had picked a couple of winners.

Judging by the expressions on everyone's faces, the main event was not too far distant and our interaction at dinner would serve as our group foreplay. I forced myself to calm down, determined to enjoy getting acquainted with my lovely date.

We took our seats. Beth slid in alongside Jack on a banquette with Dan on her other side. Kelli and I were across from them in comfy chairs. The table was elegantly set; from the white napkins and snowy tablecloth, gold chargers at each place, to the gleaming silver and glittering, crystal stemware, it was an eye-catching presentation. I could tell Beth was impressed and so was I.

When I held her chair for Kelli, I'd caught a whiff of her scent as she parked her shapely butt and my cock stirred. She looked up at me and said, "I'm so glad you're here, Rick. I'm really hungry."

I sat and she put her red-nailed hand on my arm, and then smiled at me as she licked her lips. "Do you like oysters on the half shell? I love them, but I'm fussy. I can't tolerate them unless they're very fresh."

"I'll bet they're super-fresh here." I found myself saying. "Let's order some."

"I'd love that," she said, pressing my upper arm against one of her cannons.

I hazarded a quick glance at Beth who was seated between her guys. Her hands were already out of sight under the concealing tablecloth. She was watching Kelli and me with a wide grin on her face. Rather than being bothered by my obvious interest in Kelli, she actually looked amused.

"That's a good idea," Dan said. He signaled the waiter and ordered enough for us all. The wine he selected was a Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand. We clinked glasses, toasting one another, exchanging happy smiles, and, like this entire experience, my first sip was unforgettable. At first, the wine was refreshing and fruity on my tongue, but then it exploded throughout my mouth in a rush of complex, citrus flavors. I loved it instantly. I smiled at Kelli and took a second drink before putting my glass down.

"So, where do you know Dan from?" I asked.

"I'm an actress and model," she said. "But when that work is a bit slow I pick up some extra money dancing at a gentlemen's club. Dan stops by on occasion and over time we've gotten friendly. We discovered that we had things in common, like we'd both been divorced on the same day. He asked me out and we've been together off and on ever since."

"You're his girlfriend then?"

"Not really. Neither of us is ready for commitment. We're just 'friends with benefits.'"

"I hope I get a chance to share in your benefit package before the night is over," I said, hoping I wasn't being too forward.

Kelli laughed, a sweet, tinkling sound, and said, "I think your chances are very good. Seeing your beautiful wife with those two guys, I'd have to say that we're all going to enjoy some benefits tonight."

"I'm certainly looking forward to that," I said. Beth was positively radiant, chatting and smiling with Dan and Jack, as happy as I'd ever seen her, obviously ready to "enjoy some benefits" as Kelli had so charmingly put it.

"I'll be frank with you, Rick," she said. "Dan's told me you know that he and your wife have..." She paused for a second, searching for words, "how shall I say this...'a special relationship.'" I nodded. "Something important that she may not have made clear is what an extremely accomplished lover Dan is."

"She's told me a little about him," I said, wondering where this was going.

"Well, whatever she's told you, she's not exaggerating. From the female perspective, I can tell you that going to bed with that guy is always an adventure. I wasn't surprised when he told me she was flying all the way from Cleveland to Boston for a repeat engagement with him. I know I'd do the same thing in a heartbeat."

So now I understood why my wife was so keen on Dan, but I didn't find the knowledge that he was a super-stud reassuring. "How about Jack?" I asked, hoping she wouldn't tell me the same thing about him.

"This is the first time I've met him. I know that he and Dan have been friends forever." She giggled. "I don't find it hard to believe that together the two of them could really ring a girl's chimes." She smiled at me. "Who knows. Before this weekend is over, maybe I'll get a chance to find out."

"What made you decide to be my date? You could have joined in the party and left me to be nothing more than a frustrated observer."

"I suppose that's true," she said, raising her eyebrows at me. "Do you like watching your wife have sex with other men?"

Her straightforward question caught me by surprise, but I decided honesty was the best policy. "This is the first time for me. I'm not sure if watching her is going to turn me on, but I've fantasized about seeing her make love to another man."

"I think that's a pretty common fantasy. I've had other men tell me that and I know Dan has been the stud for wives while the husband watches." She smiled and squeezed my thigh. "You and I are going to have a front-row seat when Beth gets it on with Dan and Jack. If that doesn't rock your world, I will." Her comment left me speechless, but that wasn't a problem for Kelli.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Beth's Awakening Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds