• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Roadtrip

The Roadtrip

Yay yay yay, I say! I'm so excited to be on our way that I am actually clapping my hands. I get settled in my seat and smooth my skirt over my lap... Then think better of that and hike it a little bit. I'd be crazy if I pretended his hand wouldn't be up it in a matter of moments! The thought gets me excited and I clap my hands again!

What's all the applause for, he asks as he climbs into the driver's seat. It's not really that nice out but in the spirit of the vacation weekend he is wearing his green n white ANF shorts and the t-shirt I bought him last time we were in the states 'Live green! - don't let the man walk on your grass'! I smile because he's so fucking sexy and because those shorts are easy access!!

Just excited about the ride babay! I say. The sun is shining through the open sun roof and we sit back and listen to the latest mixed CD created for one of our road trips as we weave our way out of the city. As we hit the open road, I reach back to the cooler bag and get an ice cold beer (another road trip tradition!) allowing my other hand to slip between his open legs and softly cup his cock and balls. It's only for a couple seconds but as I let go I can feel it already starting to harden.

Hey babay... He says.

Yes babay... I reply.

Lift that skirt up and rub the bottle top on your pussy so I can taste it.

Who am I to question the wisdom of this deliciously sexy man sitting next to me? Even with his sunnies on I can see the look in his eye! Part playful, part intense and all lustful!! I sit up a bit and pull my skirt up... So that my ass is actually off the seat and I'm half standing. I reach down with the cold beer and gently slip it between my already wet warm lips. Then I bring the bottle to his lips for him, again finding my way between his legs to his cock which is now straining against his shorts... Begging to be let out.

Knowing how he loves the feel of the hot sun on his naked cock, I oblige him and open the Velcro catching the PP as it comes out. The tip is deliciously covered in OC but instead of licking it off as I am instinctually inclined to do, I run my hand over it and spread it down the hot hard shaft. As I start to stroke his cock I take a sip of the beer and swish it around in my mouth a bit before slowly opening up to let some of it flow down and over the tip and coat it entirely. I continue to grasp and gently pull on it... Twisting my hand around and running it over the top...

When I hear, oh fuck Steph, I get up on my knees on my seat and lean way over, ass in air and barely covered by the thin material of my skirt. I take his entire cock in my mouth in one sweeping motion... Open my throat and going all the way down until my face is pressed up against his body, my mouth is full of his stiff member and my throat is being tickled by the tip. I feel him reach over and yank my skirt up so he can reach between my legs and start massaging my pussy. Fuck Steph you are so so wet! I can't answer as I sloppily bob up and down on his cock but spread my legs just a little so he can get right into my now throbbing hole... Briefly wondering how many people driving by have had the chance to see my wide open dripping pussy get finger blasted as we drive along...

I continue to lick and suck and stroke his cock all at once while he drives his fingers deep inside me. I pull my head back and up and catch his eye... keeping eye contact as I roll the tip of his hard gorgeous cock around my lips and then around the inside of my mouth. I stare in his eyes as I stick out my tongue and gently but quickly slap his cock on it. I look right at him and go down as far as I can... silently telling him with my eyes 'your cock is so amazing... look at how I love it... watch me take it all... I wanna choke on it'

He looks away first but only for a moment and only to watch the road. I begin to quickly and methodically suck on his cock... up down up down up down... all the while letting my tongue and hands roll over the tip... pulling the soft delicate skin covering his stiff firm shaft up and then pushing is down... his cock is covered with spit and pre cum. If I didn't want to taste his cum so badly I would turn around and lower my hot wet pussy straight down on, probably instantly Cumming the entire time.

I am working his cock... like a fucking pro. Totally concentrating. I can feel him pushing up, bringing his dominant sexy PP up to my mouth, willing me to take it all, take it all, TAKE IT ALL he finally says out loud and I immediately slam my head down like he likes, knowing he can feel his cock hitting the back of my throat. Up quickly to the top... then slam it back down again....

His fingering me is almost violent... I can feel his fingers working my soft spongy G-spot and am now mimicking him and pushing my ass back against his hand... I am almost in a frenzy now; I know I'm gonna cum...

Faster faster faster I suck and stroke! Harder harder harder he punishes the kitty with his strong hand.... Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck! I hear and I can finally let go!!! I open my mouth slightly so that I can let out a feral cat like yowl as he pull out his fingers and starts slapping my pussy while he shoots his load of cum in my mouth and on my lips... I can feel the splashing as I continue to almost growl while I spray pussy juice and hot cum all over my seat and the window behind me.

I sit back and flash him a wicked smile, knowing that in addition to the wet seat I am on, I likely have cum on my face as well. We continue driving just as we are... slightly spent but not nearly done. Well at least I'm not...

After a minute of catching my breath, I reach into my purse and pull out a bottle of lube and the ball blaster... soft stretchy cock ring with dangling vibrating balls that rock against his sack. His eyes grow wide, as if to say, you can't be serious! But he doesn't say it, because he knows I am. He knows he can't start my engine and then only take me for a quick ride around the block! Besides, this is a road trip!!!

I squeeze some soft smooth lube onto my hands and rub them together to warm it up. The I reach over and take his cock in my hands and begin softly rolling it between them...loving the feeling of it slowly going from semi hard to firm to like granite in my slick warm hands. I hold his cock up high and slide the purple stretchy rubber down to the base of his shaft, securing it there so that when I turn on the vibration his balls will get the full benefit.

Then I focus on loving his amazing cock with my hands. I begin stroking it with just one hand... gripping and twisting, feeling how smoothly and fluidly my hand moves over the taut skin. I relax a little and start jerking it the way he does when I make him sit across from me and pleasure himself while I watch. I like to spread my legs and smoke a cigarette while I watch him hold him balls in one and stoke his cock with the other.

I reach with my other hand and squeeze his balls, letting them poke through my fingers and roll them around in my hand, never once stopping the continuous long smooth wet stroking of his now rock hard and throbbing cock. The veins are straining against the skin, it wants to get bigger and harder.

I take the opportunity to push the little button on the cock ring and hear an instant moan from his gorgeous lips and the little balls start vibrating and bouncing and dancing on his big balls. I can now feel the vibrations moving up his cock and again feel him starting to tense. I own him... in this moment I have all the power....

I start to stroke faster, spitting on his cock now... look at your dirty little slut jerking your cock while you drive baby!!

Just as my confidence reaches its peak, he pulls swiftly off to the side of the road. I am temporarily dumbstruck but before I even get a chance to process what's happening, the truck is in park and he is pulling me over to him by the waist.

He lifts me up almost smashing my head on the roof and reaches between my legs to part my hot wet sexy dripping pussy lips and then drops me down on his cock hard. He grits his teeth and sort of growls as he then lifts me again and again, using me, using my tight delicious cunt to fuck himself with.

Then he says, is this what you fucking wanted you dirty little whore, and before YES even comes out of my mouth he hammers me down one, two, THREE TIMES and keep me there, pressing himself so deep into that I can almost taste it as he cums hard and hot in my pussy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Roadtrip

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 861 milliseconds