• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • After the Movie

After the Movie

Ed and Tina have been friends for years. Neither one knowing they both wanted each other. One night after drinks with friends Tina invites Ed and his friend Tom back to her apartment to watch a movie. The movie starts to end Tina notices Tom has fallen asleep. Tina, with the help of the liquid courage she consumed earlier in the evening, leans over to Ed and whispers in his ear "I want you, now." As she leans away Ed grabs her by the back of her neck to stop her and says, "I thought you'd never ask."

Tina takes Ed's hand, stands, leads him to the bedroom and shuts the door so they don't disturb Tom. As the door shuts Ed pins Tina to the wall and begins to nibble her ear and kiss her neck. He kisses his way along her jawbone, nipping her here and there. He gently bites her lower lip as her hands slide under his shirt and lift it over his head, at the same time he's removing her shirt. He leans forward and licks her lips with the tip of his tongue.

Ed pushes his tongue thru her lips and past her teeth as her tongue matches his, massaging it. The kiss deepens in intensity and unable to bear it any longer their hands move frantically up and down each other's bodies, removing pants, underwear, and cupping breasts and balls. Ed lowers his head to Tina's left breast and flicks her dark red peaked nipple with his tongue. Tina arches her back and gasps begging for more. Ed begins to suck her breast as she wraps her legs around his hips using only him and the wall for support.

His cock dances in anticipation as he carries her to the bed. He lays her down and she kneels pulling him to her mouth. Ed pushes her backwards and spins so his head is at her perfectly trimmed patch of hair. Tina flicks her tongue across the tip of his cock as he lowers his head to her wide spread thighs for a view of heaven. Tina runs her tongue along the length of his cock as he kneels above her and begins to lick her pussy. His fingers separate her light pink pussy lips and his tongue flicks her clit as she sucks the head of his cock into her mouth running her tongue under the crest making him moan.

Ed gently slides a finger between Tina's pussy lips, amazed at how wet and slick she is. Tina begins to massage Ed's balls as she sucks harder and harder on his cock, turning it red with pleasure. She runs her tongue along every bulging vein gently scraping with her teeth from time to time. Ed moans as Tina arches her hips silently begging for more. Suddenly Ed stops and turns to look at Tina.

Without a word he slips his finger, covered in her juices, into her mouth. Tina closes her eyes and licks herself from him. At that moment Ed slides the head of his engorged cock between the pink puckered lips of Tina's pussy and begins to enter her. Both moan in pleasure as he stretches her tight pussy making sure she feels every inch of him as her pussy walls close around him like warm satin.

She wraps her legs around his hips and hooks her ankles at his lower back as he pumps in and out of her, faster and faster while sucking her breasts and nibbling on her nipples. Her fingernails rake up and down Ed's back as the pace increases. Tina can feel his cock throbbing, wanting to cum but she's not done yet. Tina rolls him over and straddles him, giving him a look of pure pleasure. His hands cup and massage her breasts as she begins riding him, grinding her hips up, down back and forth.

At that moment they realize they are not alone. Tom has woken up from their moans and screams. He steps up behind Tina and she allows him to bend her so her chest touches Ed's. Tom anxiously waits and soon both Tina and Ed are smiling and agreeing. Tom slowly removes his shirt, pants, and boxers. Tina watches and grows wetter at the sight of Tom's cock already engorged and standing at attention. Tom kneels on the bed behind them and spreads Tina's cheeks to reveal her tight little ass.

With Ed's cock still inside her pussy Tom slides his cock into Tina's ass, stretching her tight and closing her pussy muscles tighter around Ed. Tina gasps as her head begins to spin with pleasure. As Tom and Ed begin their rhythmic pumping Tina screams with pleasure begging them to go harder and faster. Tom grabs Tina's hair and yanks her head back holding her shoulder with his other hand. Ed sucks her breast and grabs her hips to drive himself deeper into her.

Over and over again both Tom and Ed pound their throbbing cocks into Tina as deep and as fast as they can. Tina cums once, triggering Tom's release. As Tina feels the hot bursts of Tom's cum in her ass she climaxes again. Her pussy muscles clenching and milking Ed. She triggers Ed's release and feels his cock throb with every spurt of him into her. They all collapse on the bed, flushed from head to toe and sweaty, knowing this will happen again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • After the Movie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds