• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Beth's Awakening Ch. 06

Beth's Awakening Ch. 06

12345

Chapter Six; Adventures in Providence

Following our intense romp with Claire, the queen of lust, I for one was totally done in and it appeared that Beth and Stewart were too. We slept, the three of us, in a king-size bed, with Beth in the middle. Around dawn, I awoke becoming aware of activity in the adjoining room. Having to pee, I got up and, when passing by the open door, I saw Claire pulling on a pair of shorts. She was topless and I stopped to admire the view. She looked up, saw me, and smiled. Putting a finger to her lips in a gesture of silence, she then cupped her breasts in her hands, squeezing her nipples. Rather pointedly, she looked at my crotch and I realized I was holding my very stiff dick in my hand.

Claire crooked her finger and I followed her into the bathroom. Closing the door, she whispered, "That yummy cock of yours looks like it's starving for attention. You wanna come in my mouth?" I nodded. Taking my cock in her hand, she continued, "Good. I'd love to let you fuck my pussy, but I'm going for a run and there's nothing worse than jogging with come running down your legs."

"Now that's a problem I'm not familiar with," I whispered. "I want you to blow me, but first I have to pee."

She pulled me over to the commode and held my dick while I pissed. It's difficult enough to pee when you have a hard-on. It's even harder when a fine-looking, topless woman is holding and squeezing your dick and giggling at your squirt, squirt efforts. It took me quite awhile to empty my bladder, but I had fun and, eventually, the job was done.

After milking the last few drops from me, Claire parked her butt on the commode, grabbed the cheeks of my ass, and wrapped her lips around my hard-on. Taking me deep into her hot, wet mouth, I felt her tongue moving against my dick--a heavenly sensation. She was such a talented cocksucker that it couldn't have been more than five minutes before I felt my climax building. Holding her head against me, I thrust my cock deep in her throat and came in her sexy mouth.

She swallowed, then kissed my softening prick and smiled up at me. "Very tasty, lover," she whispered, giving my ass cheeks a squeeze. "Thanks for the instant protein breakfast. That'll keep me going when I'm running my ten-miler."

I pulled her to her feet and kissed her, tasting myself on her tongue. "God, Claire, that was delightful," I said, bending down to suck one of her hard nipples while cupping her tight ass in my hands.

"No time for that now. Maybe later. Gotta get my run in." With that, she went back to her room, finished dressing, and headed for the door. As she left, she blew me a kiss, then turned and was gone.

I went back to bed, climbing in alongside my wife. She and her lover were still asleep so I lay beside them, savoring the sensations from my unexpected blowjob, my dick still damp from Claire's mouth.

What a transformation Beth's indiscretion had made in our lives. Our marriage had been in trouble, both of us going on from day to day, leading lives of quiet frustration until her wild night with Dan and Jack changed her. I was grateful that things had turned out the way they did. I didn't regret that she'd seduced me into joining her in the crazy world of lust she'd discovered. In my wildest dreams, I'd never imagined that sex could be so much fun. One thing was certain, I had no intention of giving this up. I loved this new lechery. From making love with Kelli to Claire's unexpected blowjob, I had no idea what new sexual adventure might come my way next, but I was prepared to welcome whatever did.

According to the clock radio, it was after seven and daylight was seeping into the room past the edges of the curtains. I plumped up my pillow and looked over at my lovely wife in the dim light. She'd kicked off the covers and, naked as usual, was sleeping on her side, facing me with her lover's dark arm around her, his hand cupping her creamy, white breast even as they slept.

I sat up and was getting ready to head for the shower when Beth stirred and opened her eyes. Seeing me, she smiled, then covered the dark hand holding her breast with hers, and whispered, "Now this is an excellent way to wake up." I leaned down and kissed her.

"Good morning, husband. I love you," she said, kissing me back.

"Good morning, sweetheart. I love you too. You look very beautiful lying there in Stewart's arms. I was just about to take a shower. Would you like to join me?"

She reached down and touched my cock. "What's this?" she demanded, sitting up. "Your dick is all wet. Did you just fuck that Claire bitch? Damn, Rick. You know how horny I am when I wake up. I was really looking forward to a nice, tender piece of ass this morning. What the hell am I going to do now?"

"Jeez, Beth. All I got from Claire was a quick blowjob before she went for a run. I don't see too big of a problem here. You have three other dicks available to scratch your itch."

"So, was she good?" Beth asked, smiling at me. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Oh, yeah. I was totally surprised. I got up to go pee and there she was. She made me an offer I couldn't refuse and the result was short, sweet, and delicious. Claire sucks dick like she does everything else--at full throttle. She got me off in just a few minutes. That's all we did. I would have been happy to fuck her, but she was in a hurry to go running."

"Well, what you said about the availability of dicks is sounding better by the moment. I'll fuck all three of the guys. That way, I'll drain their nuts and little-miss-sexpot Claire will just have to make do with what little I leave behind." She climbed over Stewart, deliberately rubbing her tits and crotch on him, as she got out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

Stewart sat up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "What was that about?"

"Beth is peeved because I got a blowjob from Claire this morning. She wanted me to fuck her and now that's not going to work out, so she's planning to screw all three of you guys. That way there won't be any of us available to scratch Claire's itch when she gets back."

Stewart laughed. "These women are a real trip. I never thought of myself as a sex toy, but if Beth wants to use me to frustrate Claire I'm ready to play." He stroked his morning erection a couple of times and was standing tall when Beth came back.

"Thank god," she said. "At least there's one hard-on ready to please a needy lady. Do you mind if I ride you, lover?"

"Hell no! Climb aboard and we'll take a sweet little journey to the 'land of come.'"

"God, Stewart. You can be such a silly shit," she said, bending down and taking his erection in her mouth. She moved her head up and down on his dick a half-dozen times, coating his cock with her spit, then swung a leg over his hips. Eyes closed and moaning in delight, she sat down on his chocolate stick, taking the full length of him into her pussy. She pressed her body tight against him and they kissed as he cupped the cheeks of her sweet ass.

She looked over at me, smiled, and said, "See what you're missing. If you hadn't shot your wad down Claire's greedy gullet, it'd be you fucking my hot pussy. Now you'll just have to watch while Stewart and I get it on."

"Watching you two is going to be plenty of sex for me at the moment."

That ended the conversation as Beth raised up and braced her hands against Stewart's chest. She began to fuck him in earnest and, as usual, she made plenty of noise. Her cries of passion as she urged Stewart to fuck her harder succeeded in awakening our next-door neighbors. Spencer and David stepped into the room, both sporting useful-looking hard-ons. This was shaping up to be a win-win-win situation for Beth.

"My god, that is one hot sight to behold," David said. "Is this a closed party or can anyone join in?"

"Where Beth is concerned, it's 'the more the merrier,'" I said.

"Thanks," Spencer said. "We seem to be fresh out of pussy next door. That long-legged bitch of ours must have gone for her morning run."

Stewart let out a cry and busted his nut in Beth. She came along with him as he clasped her pretty, white butt in his black hands--a very erotic sight. Beth lay on him and they kissed while coming down from their shared orgasms.

Beth smiled at me and said, "Did you enjoy the show?"

"I'm not the only one. You two drew an audience."

She hadn't realized Spencer and David were in the room until then. Now she smiled at them and said, "Good morning, guys. You sailors look like you need a snug harbor for those nice stiffies I see. How about tucking them in my barely used pussy?"

"Sounds good to me," Spencer said. "You go first, David. I'll do her after you. Sloppy seconds...er, in this case, dirty thirds are my favorite. How about you Rick? Don't you want a turn?"

"I'll just watch," I said.

"Don't feel sorry for him," Beth said, sitting up on the edge of the bed and pulling David toward her by his cock. "Your depraved wife sucked him off before she went for a run." With that she opened her mouth and inserted David's cock. She sucked and licked him until he was moaning and holding her head.

"Shit," Spencer said, watching Beth and David. "A guy can't get a night's sleep around here without missing out on this banquet of sex. You folks are something else."

Beth lay back, thighs spread wide and David got on his knees between them. She reached down and held his dick, aiming it at her wet hole. He moved forward, pushed into her, and they were off to the races.

I hadn't seen Beth with a lot of different men, David and Spencer were her fourth and fifth lovers to be exact, but this encounter was special. At first I wasn't sure why their encounter was really turning me on, but then it dawned on me. When she and I make love, one of the things I love is to kiss her while we're screwing. Sometimes, we even kiss right through our climaxes. For me, it's maximally erotic to feel her tongue against mine, all slippery and wet, while my cock slides in and out of her pussy. I think maybe it's because we're so intimately connected at both ends, so to speak. That was the scene with David and Beth. They were kissing open-mouthed, their tongues playing with each other while he humped her. They swapped spit the entire time they were fucking, but the poor guy didn't last long. My wife's sexy pussy and her hot mouth were to much for him. He cried out, his ass cheeks flexing as he unloaded in her.

He had come too fast for her to climax, but that didn't seem to bother her. She stroked his back, whispering in his ear as he enjoyed the afterglow of coming in her.

When David pulled out, Beth smiled at Spencer, who had his fingers wrapped around his hard cock, so it was easy to see why she wasn't worried about not having had an orgasm with David. She crooked a finger at him, and said, "Next."

Quickly, he moved between her thighs, still spread from entertaining David. He entered her in a lunge and must have landed square on her G-spot because she reacted by moaning and lifting her hips toward him. They kissed and then he shifted into high gear, really pounding into her. "God, that's it, lover," she said, grasping his ass. "You're really ringing my chimes! Fuck me harder!"

He continued kissing her and plowing her pussy, with Beth wailing in ecstasy as she climaxed repeatedly. Her excitement finally carried him along with her and she squealed in delight as he shouted and unloaded in her.

"That's it. Shoot your come in me. Fill me all the way up. Oh, god. I love this! What a wonderful way to start a day."

Spencer was still lying between her thighs and they were kissing and caressing, murmuring endearments to each other when the door opened and a very sweaty Claire stepped in and closed it behind her.

"What the hell are you guys up to?" she demanded, looking at the lovers and us spectators.

Still covering Beth, Spencer gave her a very wet kiss then raised his head and said, "If you had to take a wild-ass guess, honey, what would you say we're doing?"

"Shit, I wasn't gone that long. I thought you guys would just sleep in and when I got back we could roll around and get it on. So, I can see Beth has drained you. How about you, David?" He waved his limber dick at her with a rueful smile. "And you, Stewart?"

"Sorry," he said, shaking his soft cock at her.

"Well, I need to get laid. That leaves you, Rick. Hopefully, that little bit of head I gave you didn't use you up too."

I stroked my half-hard cock, holding it out for her inspection and her eyes brightened. "I can work with that," she said. "Okay, stud. You're about to get a farewell fuck--a nice, hot piece of Claire--a little something to remember me by."

Pushing down her shorts, she turned and looked at me over her shoulder, letting me admire her delicious ass with its dolphin tattoo as she stepped out of them. I reached out, touched her bottom, and she responded by bending over at the waist, giving me an eyeful of her crack and very naked pussy lips. My hand lingered on her velvety ass, then moved between her legs, rediscovering her luscious pussy. I could feel my hard-on start to throb.

"I'm more than anxious to fuck you, but I have one little problem," I said, putting my free hand on her hip to keep her close and stirring my fingers around in her. "I want to eat Beth's creamy pie too. Can I do that before we get it on?"

"You're kind of a greedy devil," she said, turning her head and smiling at me. "Hell. That's no problem. You can eat her pussy and fuck me at the same time. How about it, Beth? You ready to give your husband a treat?"

"I will be as soon as this horny man of yours gets off me. After having all three of these guys come in me, I'm carrying quite a load. Rick'll be in danger of drowning in come."

Claire laughed. "If that's the case, I'll just have to give him mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. I really need a screw." Looking back at me and then taking my hand, she said, "Come on, stud. Let's go lie down. You're about to get fucked half to death."

"What a way to go," I said, following her into the adjoining room. "I have to choose between drowning in come or being fucked to death."

I lay down and Claire mounted me, inserting my eager hard-on into her delightfully warm pussy. Beth climbed on the bed, a hand covering her vulva, keeping the semen she'd collected safely within herself.

Facing Claire, she swung her leg over my head, removed her protecting hand, and lowered her dripping sex onto my open mouth. Her entire crotch was wet, covered with her juices and the semen of her three lovers. Her silky, inner thighs, slippery with come, slid along my cheeks, and coated my face. I've eaten Beth's cream pies before, but this was a special event.

This was the first time I'd had one lady sit on my face while I fucked another and it excited me to the point that I was worried about coming too soon. I wanted this to last and last. Holding Claire's sexy hips to keep her from moving too aggressively on my cock, I concentrated on pussy eating. I could feel Beth tense up from time to time and each time she did I got a fresh mouthful. My strategy to avoid an early climax worked and I felt the urge to climax recede.

I reached up and discovered that I could play with four titties at once, so I alternated between squeezing nipples and stroking Claire's ass, wishing that this wonderful moment would never end.

Beth was squirming and moaning, so I finished her by sucking her clitoris, rolling her button between my lips until she came like a house afire. During her climax, she pressed down so hard on my face that she damn near dislocated my jaw. When her orgasm was finished, she dismounted, leaned down and gave me a kiss.

"Honey, you're a mess. You've got come from your eyebrows to your chin." Raising her head, she kissed Claire too. Giving her ass an affectionate pat, she said, "Have fun, guys. I'm off to the shower."

Stewart went to clean up while David and Spencer put on their running gear in the other room. When the door closed behind them, Claire and I were alone.

I'd wanted this woman from the moment I first saw her in that parking lot on the Turnpike and now we were together, one-on-one, and face-to-face. I was in heaven!

Pressing her lithe body full-length on my torso, she wrapped her arms around my neck. I held the cheeks of her ass, delighting in the sensation of her hard, little nipples against my chest. Between our kissing and swapping of tongues, she licked Beth's juices from my face, pausing frequently to share what she'd collected, all the while fucking me slowly and sensuously. I continued stroking her back and bottom, enjoying the contrast between her taut body and velvety skin as she moved against me. The chemistry between us intensified with each taste and touch.

"This is one delicious piece of ass we're working on," she said, slipping her tongue into my ear, and making me shiver. "You're really exciting me. Let's just take our time and play around for a bit. The longer I screw, the better my climaxes are."

With my cock happily embedded in Claire, and, certainly, in no hurry to come, I was prepared to savor every moment of our fuck. We were both ready to play--and play we did. She was sweating, partly from running, the rest from screwing, and she rubbed her tits on me until we were both slippery with her perspiration. While petting her back and squeezing her marvelous ass, on impulse, I slipped a finger up her butt. My reward was to have her bite my earlobe, then put her tongue in my ear.

"Oh," she said, pressing her crotch tight against me. "You are such a naughty boy. I love what you're doing to me. You're so nice, so tender. I don't think we're just fucking any more--we're making love. Rick, you are a really splendid match for me."

"Thank you, Claire. You're pretty wonderful yourself. I'm no stud. I just try to keep my ladies satisfied."

"And you're doing a terrific job on this lady. You're the whole package, honey. You're so nice and hard plus, you're a sexy kisser and so gentle yet forceful at all the right moments. I love having your hands on me. Erotic feelings are shooting through me every time you touch me. God, Rick. Your cock is even the perfect size for me. Fucking Stewart was dirty, good fun, and I'd be happy to do him again, but he's just too big for me to really let loose and enjoy myself. But you--you're finding all the right places in my pussy. We're not even finished with this delicious screw and I'm already making plans to have you again."

"I hope you come up with some good ideas, because I definitely want to be with you again too. I've never fucked a lady like you, Claire. You are a beautiful study in contrasts. Your muscles positively ripple under your smooth, velvety skin. I'm glad you like my touch, becuse I love caressing your sexy body. Your pussy is magic, like a tight-fitting glove on my cock and , on top of everything else, you taste and smell perfect to me. I'll be happy to warm your bed anytime."

"Let's concentrate on sharing this special, going-away present. A little something to remember each other by," she said, rocking her hips more insistently. Putting her forehead on mine, locking her eyes with mine, she shifted into high gear and I felt my passion rising once more.

The blowjob she'd given me earlier must've given me the extra staying power I needed to keep up with her. I'd never fucked a lady as long and hard as I did Claire on our special morning.

Bracing her hands on my chest, while I cupped her firm, little breasts and rolled her nipples between my fingers, she reached for her climax. She made plenty of noise, moaning her pleasure in between urging me to fuck her harder and crying out in delight as she continued climbing toward her orgasm. I drove my hips up to meet her, impaling her on my cock.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Beth's Awakening Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds