• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Beth's Awakening Ch. 07

Beth's Awakening Ch. 07

12345

Chapter Seven: Boat Trip

Kelli, Kate, and I claimed the master bedroom with its comfortable bed. The room lighting was ideal, not too dim, not too bright, the perfect level for watching, in my voyeur's opinion, a most important consideration for my fetish.

Having sex with these two, gorgeous women promised to be a thrilling experience and I didn't want to miss a single detail. Kelli and I had already participated in threesomes and moresomes together. I'd enjoyed her approach to group sex very much, so I was eager to add a new partner, especially so when the new lover was the beautiful and sexy Kate. I wasn't sure what we'd do together, but it didn't matter. My previous experience with threesomes made me sure that whatever we did, we'd all have fun.

Since we were already naked, I was having a very sweet time feeling the tits and asses of these two lovelies. Arms around each other, the three of us were in a group hug, sharing kisses and caresses until Kelli fell back on the bed, dragging us with her. "C'mon you guys," she said, reaching for my cock. "Let's get seriously sexy."

The last encounter between Kate and I, an episode of intense pussy-eating during a golden shower was a magical event that revealed just how compatible we were. Now, I'd have another opportunity to get better acquainted with her and hopefully discover new ways to turn her on.

I kissed her, holding her beautiful breasts in my hands, rolling her nipples between my fingers. Her tits were warm and firm and so large I couldn't completely cover even one with both hands. Believe me, I tried.

"Do you like them?" she asked, shivering as I kissed her nipples.

"Oh, yeah," I said. "They're gorgeous. Until I met Kelli, I didn't know I was a 'tit man' but I sure can't deny it now. God, Kelli. Look at these beauties!"

Kelli was watching me play with Kate's breasts with an amused expression on her face. "You've got to do more than just look at them," she said. "Her nipples are very sensitive. Go ahead and kiss them some more."

"God, yes," Kate said, steering my head toward her tits. "Suck my nipples." It wasn't a chore obeying her and I sucked and licked them until she was gasping with pleasure.

"Rick, we really had fun when you fucked my tits," Kelli said. "Why don't you and Kate give that a try."

"How about it, Kate?" I asked, pushing her tits together to deepen her cleavage Would you like to have me get off between these beauties of yours.

"God, you guys. You're making me so fucking horny. I'd love that."

"Let's do it then," I said.

"Okay," she said, smiling at me. "You stand next to the bed and I'll sit right here on the edge. Relax and leave the rest to me." I did as instructed and she took my hard-on in her hand and popped it into her mouth. God, I love having these women give me head. Kelli lay on the bed watching us. I smiled at her and she squeezed one of her own tits, running her pink tongue across its nipple.

Kate raised her head. Her golden hair cascaded down her back as she looked up at me and asked, "Are you ready for your titty fuck?"

"I'm extremely ready," I said, thrusting my hips toward her even though I had reservations. I'd already come several times, but I sure as hell wasn't going to pass on this bit of lechery.

She smiled while masturbating my slippery hard-on, and said, "Good boy. I think you're ready." With that, she pushed out her chest, tucked my penis into her cleavage, and held her breasts together. I began moving my dick up and down in the velvety, handmade pussy she had created for me.

"I'm betting a sexy guy like you is going to like this," she said, opening her mouth and wrapping her lips around my cock on every up-stroke. She added more spit to keep us slippery as I kept moving.

"God, yes," I gasped. "Keep on doing that. Your hot mouth is the icing on this cake." I was aware of Kelli getting off the bed and the next thing I knew, I felt her hands on my hips, then she moved them to my ass and spread my cheeks. I expected to feel her magic finger go up my butt, but what I got instead was the tip of her pointed tongue. She licked my crack and pushed her tongue in my anus as far as she could reach.

"Is that wicked Kelli sucking your ass?" Kate asked, spitting another mouthful of saliva into her cleavage, keeping us well lubricated. "She does that for both Dan and me and she's very good at it."

"Is she ever," I agreed, thrusting upward, enjoying another trip into Kate's hot mouth. Just then, what she had said dawned on me. Kelli had done this tongue-in-the-ass thing to her. That thought put me over the edge. I felt the old familiar tightening in my groin.

"I want this to go on forever, but you two lecherous bitches aren't cooperating."

"You can fuck my tits all night, lover. Take your time. I've never come this way, but it feels deliciously erotic to have your cock between them."

Kelli's hand cupped my balls and she reported, "He's getting close, Kate."

"Come on, sweetie. Let it go. Come right here on Katie's tongue. I want your load in my mouth so I can share with Kelli."

I let out a cry when Kelli replaced her tongue with her very clever finger and massaged my prostate. My god. What a climax. I know I yelled or shouted or something as the full force of my awesome orgasm hit me.

I fell down on the bed with Kelli beside me. Kate, who obviously still had a mouthful of my semen, leaned over her. Kelli opened her mouth and I swept Kate's hair back over her shoulder just in time to watch a long string of my come fall directly between Kelli's red lips.

The two women kissed, adjusting their positions until they were face to face, arms around one another, and legs entwined. Continuing to pass my come back and forth, they played with it, kissing each other until every drop disappeared down their throats. Their kisses grew more passionate while hands roamed over each other's bodies, touching, caressing, and finally, fingers penetrating vaginas.

I'd never witnessed a full-blown, lesbian love session before. Sure, once Kelli and I ate sperm out of Beth's pussy and on another memorable occasion, Beth licked Kelli to a climax, but this was different.

These two, beautiful ladies were making love to one another, pleasuring each other with hands and mouths. At first, they took turns licking each other's pussies and that was good, but, for me, the payoff was when they got into the sixty-nine position. With Kate on top and faces buried in one another's crotches, they ate each other out until they both came.

The entire time they were doing one another they paid me no attention. Now, as they disentangled, they each kissed me and I got a fresh taste of pussy. We settled down with me in the middle.

"Let's nap for a bit," Kelli said, holding my limber dick affectionately. "I can see you need a break to charge your batteries. Pussy licking is fun, but for me it'll never replace having a nice stiff hard-on in me. Let's get a bit of a rest and then I'll bet we can convince you to fuck both Kate and me."

"Honey," I said. "I'll die trying."

Kate kissed me and said, "I'm looking forward to having you do me again, lover. Sleep well." And I drifted off.

I awoke to the sound of a woman crying. I opened an eye and checked. It was Kate. Now, I'm not a fan of negative emotions, so I determined not to get involved. I lay quietly, listening to hear if I'd had a part in whatever was making her so upset. If so, I wanted to be sure and not do it again.

Kate and Kelli were lying face to face. Kelli was stroking Kate's hair as she quietly sobbed.

"I am so fucked, Kelli. Look at me. I'm twenty-six years old. My ass and my tits are beginning to sag and I've even got crow's feet developing around my eyes. I got canned from my fucking dance team gig--too fucking old--twenty-six and I'm over the fucking hill." She sniffled and Kelli kissed her cheek.

"God, you've been so good to me. I really had hopes for my relationship with Dan, but after a few weeks, I could tell it wasn't going anywhere. You showed up at exactly the right time. I really needed a lady friend, someone I could talk to. Dan, that shitheel, thinks he conned me into inviting you to stay with us. All that self-centered prick wants is to fuck both of us. The truth of the matter is that I needed your companionship."

"I realized that and I'm here for you, Kate. I've known Dan for quite awhile and he's a difficult person. I really don't know what motivates him, but it sure as hell isn't monogamy."

"He claims he loves me, but after watching him in action tonight I can't believe that. Sex is what Dan loves. I've had so many shitty relationships and I had such high hopes for this one. Now I see it going down the drain. What the hell am I going to do, Kelli?"

"We're in the same boat, Kate. That fucking Dan will never be a one-woman man. You know that he and I were a hot item at one time and I had the same hopes you have for a commited relationship with him. The sad truth is that I still love the bastard. Rather than not seeing him at all, I'm sharing him with you. Is that fucked up or what?"

"I feel the same way, Kelli. I guess it shocked me to see how easy it was for him to just walk in here and start making out with Mary Ann and Beth, two complete strangers, right there in front of me." She started sobbing again. "On top of everything else, I know he's fucking them and that's a knife in my heart. Shit, the next thing will be him wanting to have them move in with us."

"Don't worry about those girls. They're no threat. Mary Ann and Jack are deeply in love and Beth and Rick are totally devoted to one another. They aren't out to steal him from us, they just enjoy having him share his special brand of lust with them. At the end of this party, Dan will still be in our bed."

Kate laughed--a mirthless sound. "Yeah, sometimes I think he's some kind of sexual wizard. He always seems to know how to turn me on, even when I'm angry at him."

"I know what you mean. He does the same thing to me. Look at it this way. Now that you've been initiated into our extended, loving family, you're one of us. We share more than sleeping with one another and revelling in group lust. Above all else, we take care of each other."

"How do you mean?"

"For instance, earlier this summer, when I had to get away from Dan, Rick and Beth welcomed me to Cleveland with open arms. They're wonderful people, so generous and warm. Our family arrangement is a different way to live, but it has its rewards. Just think about all the fun you've had screwing the guys tonight. That can only make you feel better. Here, blow," she said, handing her a tissue.

Kate wiped her eyes and smiled. "I hadn't thought about it that way. I haven't lost a lover. I've gained a whole bed-full of lovers."

Exactly," Kelli said. "My advice to you is to live in the moment. Try to have a bit of fun every day and let the future take care of itself. That works for me. You just stay here with Rick and nap for a bit. When you wake up, everything will look a lot brighter."

"I really enjoyed having this guy make love to me earlier," Kate said. "He paid close attention to what excites me. He's already given me a world-class orgasm and I wouldn't mind seconds."

Her kind words really made me feel special, but I didn't want to spoil the moment and kept my eyes closed.

"That's Rick. He's a really kind person and so dependable. One can rely on him," Kelli said.

There was silence for moment, then Kate said, "He certainly rang my chimes, and, as a matter of fact, I have to admit I enjoyed the other guys too."

"That's good. I'm sure they enjoyed you too. Now, you snuggle down with Rick and get some sleep. When you wake up, you two can have a some more fun," Kelli said, getting out of bed and pulling the sheet over us.

"Just a second, Kelli. You told him you were looking forward to getting laid too. I'll be happy to share him with you."

"No, you need some one-on-one time with this guy. He'll lift your spirits. The nice part about our family thing is that I can always find a hard cock and that's what I'm going to do right now. Sleep tight," she said, and I heard the door close behind her.

I turned on my side and put an arm around Kate. The girl almost purred, adjusting her body so we lay, nestled together like two spoons. I drifted off to sleep, a warm breast in my hand.

I thought I was having a sex dream, but when I came fully awake, I realized that this was no dream. My cock was hard and it was in a hot, wet mouth. Momentarily confused, I reached down and, when I touched that satiny mane of hair, I knew who it was. Kate was ready for some "Rick Therapy."

"Was that a nice way to wake up?" she asked, feeling me respond to her caress.

"Wonderful," I murmured, opening my eyes to a hint of dawn seeping into the bedroom. "Ever so much better than an alarm clock."

She slid up alongside me and we kissed. "You are very nice to sleep with," she said. "No snoring or anything. You're a cuddler even when you're asleep. You held my titties most of the night and I loved it."

"No wonder. Your tits are amazing. I love touching them," I said, hefting a lush breast in my hand. "Would you mind if I ask how big they are?"

She giggled. "My, you are inquisitive. My bras are thirty-eight double D's and damned expensive. That booby you're holding is all me--no silicone."

"Wow!" I exclaimed. Never, not even in my wildest dreams had I imagined I'd be holding a breast that big and beautiful in my greedy hand. I was immensely pleased.

"I have another nosy question," I said. "Have you figured out who has the biggest cock? Is it Dan or Stewart?"

She laughed. "Before I go into that, you have to promise me that you won't tell a soul that we even had this conversation."

"I promise," I said. "Tell me."

"It's not just a matter of size," she said. "They are so different. Dan screws me like he's running a marathon and gives me so many climaxes that I lose count. Last night when Stewart did me it was like he was using me as he would a piece of exercise equipment. I've never had a guy screw me so fast and hard. It was wonderful and I nearly passed out from the intensity of my climax."

"But the size?" I said, pressing for an answer. She laughed. "You're not going to satisfied until I commit myself. If you ever breathe a word of this to anyone, I'll never sleep with you again."

I kissed her again and was keenly aware that Kate smelled of sex, but, when mixed with the underlying sweet smell of her, plus hints of cologne and the scent of her hair, that was a powerful aphrodisiac.

"Okay," I said. "I promise. This'll be our little secret."

"It's hard to tell. They are both fucking massive, but I think Stewart reached some places inside me that had never had a cock touch them before, so I think he's longer. On the other hand, Dan really stretches my pussy when we fuck, so I think he's bigger around. The bottom line is that it doesn't make any difference. I really get off having a big dick in me."

"So, how do I fit into this big cock scene?"

"When you do me, it's completely different," she said, masturbating me affectionately, stopping now and then to explore my mouth with her inquisitive tongue. "You and I make love. You seem to have a talent for making me extremely hot. I don't know how you do it, but when we're together like this you make me experience a kind of...I don't know...full-body arousal. You turn me on from the top of my head to the tips of my toes and I love that. You're welcome in my bed anytime. But, after saying that, I have to admit that I like what my big-dicked lovers do to me too. With them my climaxes are focussed almost completely in my cunt and they are terrific. So, in the final analysis--I enjoy and want you all."

"I think I understand. You women are complicated creatures. I am so happy that I please you and have a place in your bed. You are so very beautiful," I said. "I feel like I ought to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. But I won't do that, because if being here in bed with you is a dream, Kate, I don't want to wake up."

"Oh my. You're not only good with this," she said, squeezing my cock. "You know all the right things to say to a girl." I leaned over and kissed her neck while cupping her smooth, pubic mound. She moaned when I slipped a finger into her vagina, getting it wet, and then circled her clitoris until her hips began to move.

"Oh, god," she moaned. When I put a second finger in her, her hand tightened around my cock and she said, "Oh, Rick. It's time. I want you in me."

Always eager to please, I threw the sheet back and arranged her on the bed. In the gentle light of dawn, her lush body lay ready to receive me. She opened her thighs, then, with the same intimate gesture she'd used when Stewart fucked her, she put both hands in her crotch and opened her vagina for me. Her intimate pinkness beckoned and I entered her.

We lay together, savoring the initial rush of our intimate connection, just kissing for the moment. "You feel so good in me," she said. "Your cock is just the right size. You're sending shivers all up and down my body."

"Your pussy is so smooth and so hot and I adore the way it holds me like a velvet glove. You are absolutely the best, Kate."

She smiled at me. "You're bullshitting me, but I love it. Tell me more."

I bent down, sucking on a nipple before biting it gently. "Oh, damn. I love that," she said, giving my butt a squeeze. "Please, fuck me now."

I did and she began talking to me again. While stroking my back from my ass to my shoulder blades, she told me what a stud I was, that she loved to have me fuck her, and begged me to come in her.

Her sex talk really turned me on. When I fucked Claire, she'd talked to me too, a new experience at the time, but this was Kate and her pillowtalk was different and very exciting. She panted and moaned, letting out little cries as she reached a climax. I was astonished when I didn't come along with her.

Catching her breath, she said, "You didn't get off, did you."

"Not yet," I said, gently stirring my cock in her silky depths.

"You didn't have any problem last night. You managed to come in my pussy, my mouth, and my ass. We even shared a titty fuck. Now that you've screwed me pretty much every way a man can fuck a woman, I guess you're getting bored with me?"

"Hell, no. I'm not bored. I'm the world's luckiest man. Look at me. I'm still hard and I'm still fucking you and enjoying every second. I do have a special request though."

"And what might that be, lover? Something kinky no doubt."

"Not very kinky, I just want to fuck your ass again, but this time I'd like to be on top. That way I can see the expression on your lovely face, look into those beautiful, green eyes of yours and kiss your sexy mouth while you press your hard nipples against my chest. Can we do that?"

Kate smiled. "You can have me any way you want me. My ass is all yours, sweetheart." I got to my knees and she lifted her hips while I slipped a pillow under her. She spread her thighs again, her pussy lips opening just enough for me to see pink between them, a feast for my eyes. I couldn't resist leaning forward to kiss those lips, tasting my lover.

"Oh, my god" she said, holding my head close to her. "That feels so nice."

I continued licking all the way down to her rosebud, making it nice and wet with my saliva, then got into position. Kate reached down between us, held my dick, and aimed it at her anus. "Okay, honey. I'm ready for you. Go ahead and put your lovely stiffy in me."

I moved forward and she accepted my hard-on with a smile. No surprise here, considering that the very sizable Dan had undoubtedly unlocked her back door. I was nowhere near testing her ability to accommodate a cock in her ass and, just I'd hoped, this turned out to be the perfect position for us. Fucking a lady from behind is a wonderful experience and I'd certainly never turn down a chance to do a woman that way. I enjoy holding my partner's hips, touching her shapely ass, and admiring the sweeping lines of her back while I screw the hell out of her butt. But after Kelli introduced me to having anal sex with a woman while face-to-face with her, that has become my favorite position.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Beth's Awakening Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds