• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Alexandria Bay

Alexandria Bay

I first saw her when I was lying on the beach. She and her man were walking toward where I was lying. I thought about rolling over so I would not expose myself to them as they walked by, but then on this beach you presume people are comfortable with nudity. I watched them walk by - hoping they might settle nearby and strip down.

She was wearing little black shorts and a bikini top and cowboy hat, around mid thirties - nice.

They walked off down the beach. I settled back in the sun.

Some while later, I glanced down the beach and saw a couple approaching - a second look confirmed it was them, but now the top was gone. She now wore just the black shorts. She had fine breasts - quite white as was all her skin, but finely shaped.

She walked boldly - owning the beach. I rolled over to watch them, hardening watching her move. They had been walking at the waters edge, but now headed up toward the dunes and me. As she got closer she looked better and better. I loved how she was so confident and had no care that I was clearly watching. Perhaps she appreciated the look.

They climbed the dune that ran behind me and presumably looked for a spot to settle. I wished they'd stayed on the beach in sight. He disappeared out of sight in the track behind the dune - she re-appeared right at the edge of the dune above me and casually walked along the edge.

Now she looked perfect. Beautifully shaped body, no cares, looking me right in the eye - I looked straight back.

They continued past where I sat and settle in the dune about 30 metres north of me. They unpacked towels and spread them out. The dune was above me so I couldn't see where they would be - she moved to the edge of the dune and continued to undress. She unbuttoned her black shorts and wiggled them off revealing a skin tone thong.

She had no apparent tan lines - all an even colour, not tanned but not pale. She looked over her shoulder at me - perhaps she wanted to know I was still watching. I was.

It was also obvious I was enjoying the view.

She removed her thong - leaving only the straw cowboy hat - she turned a looked again, then sat down. Her partner had also stripped off and sat, both of them disappearing out of my view. I looked up occasionally, well very occasionally hoping to catch another look.

Swim time - for me. I wanted to see her - but maybe they'd be out of sight all day, so the cold water was required. I wandered down to the water and slowly made my way out through the small waves. The water was quite cold to get into - but once it got to my waist it was refreshing and reduced my emotions. I dived under some waves and swam out through the breakers.

I probably looked reasonably athletic in the surf, the distance removes the rough edges, and for my mid forties age I remain fit looking. Tanned all over - I'm a regular at Alexandria Bay.

I love to watch people on the beach. Especially couples who are clearly first timers - one or the other will be the bold one. I'm often surprised how often it's the girls who will strip off in the water and secure bikini bottoms around their wrist like a scrunchie wrist band - their men being bashful and keeping their boardies on. I can never figure that out. I find it so natural I wonder why everyone doesn't think the same. Nevertheless I find it erotic to watch them ease into it, and slowly or quickly strip off, sometimes running to the water to hide their nudity.

I remember walking along the beach one day, past where I was sitting today, and there was a couple sitting there - she was nude and he still had shorts and shirt on. They watched as I went by - I'll normally walk the beach when I'm there - it breaks up the time, keeps me in the sun, and to be honest, I like the sense of exhibitionism and passing others (nude or not) and equally like to watch them. On that day, I passed this couple and continued to the top of the beach and then returned back to the south. As I approached again, she rose from the beach and began walking down to the water.

I realised we were going to land at the same spot - for all my boldness, I also try not to confront others too outwardly - clearly she was more confrontational! I thought - well her choice - relax. Well mostly relax, I had an instant reaction to her approach that I'm sure she'd have noticed. We looked at each other on approach brazenly looking over each others nude bodies and then back to eye contact. It was quite a powerful erotic moment that I remember clearly. She had a fuller figure and one might have thought she appeared a more timid type - but I'll remember her for her confidence in her body. We almost had to divert our paths a little to avoid hitting each other, but neither moved far so we passed closely - very closely and exchanged a cursory greeting.

I looked back after I'd passed and watched her in the water - her boyfriend never moved. I don't get that.

The swim had cooled my passion, and obviously my train of thought had strayed. As I left the water and squeezed the water out of my hair I looked up at the couple. I'd hoped they come down for a swim, I'd love to see her in the water.

He stood up - he had his singlet and shorts on . Damm they're leaving I thought, a missed opportunity. He jumped down the dune, she was sitting up but didn't follow. I got to my towel just before he went passed. I looked to her sitting in the dune - all I could see was her shoulders up. She looked back at me. I looked alternately at him walking down the beach and back to her. She was looking my way - but not sure if it was at me or her partner.

Now she was alone nude in the dunes and her partner gone. My mind played out a million fantasies - but my realistic streak realised that they weren't likely. Nevertheless I enjoyed the thoughts.

Lying on my back propped up on my elbows she was out of view to my left. There was no movement - so I figured I should take the fantasies back into the cold water and settle things down again.

The water again was cool and refreshing and I floated around in the waves. Keeping an eye on the dunes, I saw her stand and stretch - she looked beautiful. She jumped down the dune and headed toward me in the water. Like with the other girl on the beach, the fantasy v reality sent me nervy quickly - but again . . . Slow down chill - she's approaching you not the other way round.

I stood in the water, thigh deep, watching out to sea then turning side on to waves. It was obvious I was pleased to see her coming down the beach. I turned to watch her approach - her face changed, I wondered only for a second why when a wave bowled me over - very cool.

As I picked myself up - she was right there, beautiful and naked, clean shaved, smiling - with her eyes as well. "came to swim with you as I thought you'd keep me safe" she said laughingly - "and you question my surf skills on that last wave - I'll admit I was distracted" That broke the ice. We chatted and swam - it is a quiet beach with no life savers so it is good to watch for others, and she was clearly happier to swim with someone.

She was a toucher - not in a sexual way but that casual hand on a shoulder or my back as she made a comment or a wave went by. She grabbed my hand as a big wave went by and didn't let go. The cold water stopped working and I was hard. She didn't say anything about it and occasionally bumped into it as we moved through the waves.

We seemed to establish a natural link so fast - and continued to hold hands when we left the water. She walked with me back to my towel - I figured she would say thanks and keep going, but she didn't. I got my water out and offered a drink which she took. My towel is a big double towel, so she just casually sat on half so I settled beside her.

I was hard, she looked magnificent, the breeze on her wet body made her nipples hard. She pushed my shoulders down so I was lying down and lay on her side beside me. Playfully running her hand over me. She didn't avoid anything, and scratched her nails across my closely trimmed pubic hair. I slipped my arm behind her neck and played with her wet hair.

I told her hold beautiful she looked walking up the beach in her shorts - she took the compliment graciously. Continuing to fondle my body. She stoked her fingers along my shaft and wrapped her hand around it. I was ready to explode. She gently then firmly rubbed it up and down then leaning over and rubbing the tip against her still wet breast. I love the look of her, I loved the feel of her hand, the tip of my penis finding the cold water still on her breast, the sun on our bodies, others on the beach - not close, but close enough to know what was happening. She fondled my balls then returned to my shaft, pulling it and rubbing it against her breast again - I let go and shot all I had over her body, she massaged the last of what I had and rubbed my semen over her already salty naked body.

I collapsed in rhapsody for a few moments taking in what had happened. Then slowly came back to reality - she was waiting and looking at me with a look of knowing where my mind was. We watched each others bodies for a minute in silence.

"can I ask . . . . Your partner, he wandered off . . .is he gone or coming back. . . Not that I'm in any hurry for him I must add!"

"oh - he'll have been watching" she said, and with that leaned over and kissed me gently on the lips and said quietly in my ear "see you next time" - then she rose and began to walk away - I watched her. She looked beautiful from behind a perfect back ,ass, and thighs. She climber the dunes and picked up her things, looked back and waved and wandered naked out of view.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Alexandria Bay

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 291 milliseconds