• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hard Times with Mom Ch. 05

Hard Times with Mom Ch. 05

123

Time had run out. The phone call had finally come and Mom had gotten the job. My gut knotted as I took the message knowing that this meant the end of our time together here in our grungy motel room. I was well aware of the fact that leaving this place would change everything. The company was paying for Mom to relocate, so we'd be heading for Texas by tomorrow. Tonight was likely the last time Mom and I would play together.

This had me so depressed that I couldn't even muster the will to masturbate with the fragrant, used panties Mom had left for me. I realized that I had to snap out of it. If I wanted to make the most of my last night with Mom I'd have to adjust my attitude.

The simple fact was that I wanted to fuck my mother. And, by this point, I was pretty sure she had at least fantasized about us doing it as well. But it was obvious she was clinging to the idea that a mother shouldn't fuck her own son. I was sure that I could eventually get her to overcome her guilt and give in to her desires, but it would take time to push past her boundaries, and nibble away at her inhibitions little by little.

But time was suddenly a luxury I no longer had. It had to be tonight, or never.

---------------------------------

"Did they call?" Mom asked as soon as she was through the door. She looked exhausted, and I could see how hard she was trying not to get her hopes up too high.

"Well, yeah," I said with an air of disappointment.

"What'd they say?" she pressed, worried by the tone in my voice.

"I wrote it down." I went over by the nightstand where the phone was as if I was getting the message, but instead I pulled out the bottle of champagne chilling in the ice bucket that I had hidden there earlier. I popped the cork as I turned around. "You got it!"

"Are you kidding? Really? I got the job?!" she babbled with growing excitement.

"You did it, Mom. Congratulations!" I cheered.

"Oh my god, oh my god!" she squealed and ran into my arms giving me a huge hug. I squeezed her hard, and couldn't help feeling extremely proud of her at that moment. Despite all she had been through in the past few weeks, she really pulled it together.

"I knew you had it in you, Mom. You always told me that if you want something bad enough, you can make it happen." I punctuated that with a kiss atop her head. That's when I noticed she was starting to cry. "Hey, hey! None of that. We should be celebrating!"

"You're right," she said and stepped back, wiping away the tears. "Let's have a toast!" I poured the champagne into a couple of plastic cups and handed one to her. She raised her cup. "To the best son I could ever ask for, and a new start," she proclaimed and took a drink.

"To the best mom," I toasted. "And all our special moments together." She hesitated, giving me a sideways glance, then tossed back the rest of her champagne and held out her cup for more. This was going better than I had planned.

"We shouldn't be toasting all the bad things we've been doing," she said as I refilled her cup.

"I wasn't," I said innocently, then with a sly grin, "I was toasting all the bad things we're going to do."

"Oh, no, mister." She wagged her finger at me as she took another drink. "You know the deal. No more fooling around once we're out of here."

"That was the deal. Which means we still have tonight." I took a chance and pulled her close and kissed her neck. Instead of resisting, I felt her whole body relax against me as I nuzzled my way up toward her ear.

"Maybe...maybe we shouldn't, sweetie," she whispered. "We have to go back to the way it was, remember. We need to be like a normal mother and son again."

"But we're not normal anymore, Mom," I said and slipped my hand down to her ass. I pulled her hips tight to me, grinding my crotch against her so she could feel my hard-on beneath my pants.

"No, we're not, are we?" she breathed and matched my movements with her body. "Just this one last night. Then no more."

"No more what?" I prompted as I kissed my way across her throat and to the other side of her neck.

"No more masturbating with each other," she answered, letting her hand drift down to my ass. "No looking at your mommy's naked body. You can't play with your big, beautiful penis while I watch. Mommy can't put her fingers inside her pussy in front of you any more."

"Do you still want my cum?" I asked and unbuttoned Mom's blouse.

"No. Mommy can't taste her little boy's cum any more. I can't lick your cock, or let you suck my nipples while you jerk off onto me." She swallowed another gulp of champagne and threw aside the empty cup. She reached into her bra, pinched a nipple and tugged her breast out. She did the same with the other as I slipped her blouse off and let it fall to the floor.

Mom took my head in both hands and pulled my face into her chest. Her bra was now tucked underneath her tits, propping them up magnificently. I began to suck her nipples eagerly, switching frequently from one to the other.

"Oh, sweetie, you suck Mommy's titties so good," she moaned. Without taking my mouth away from her huge breasts, I loosened her skirt and Mom wiggled her hips until it dropped down to her ankles. She then pulled her pantyhose and underwear down as far as she could and eagerly began fingering herself.

I reached down, placing my hand over hers for a moment, and felt her playing with her clit. I reached past and slipped my middle finger inside her pussy. She bobbed up and down slightly as I pushed my finger in as deep as I could.

"Mmm, Mommy likes when you touch her pussy like that. My naughty boy has learned how to make my cunt feel so good, hasn't he?" she gasped. I pulled my finger out of her and nudged her hand away from her clit. She willingly let me take over there and I massaged her swollen bud until she groaned with pleasure.

Sensing the moment was right, I dropped to my knees, spread Mom's pussy open with both hands, and began sucking on her clit all in one quick motion.

"No, honey, don't!" she protested. "You shouldn't suck Mommy's pussy like that." Even as she told me not to, she crouched a little lower opening her legs wider for me. "I can't let my little boy taste my cunt like this."

She took hold of my head and pressed it firmly against her crotch. I pulled her panties and hose down from around her knees to her ankles, then grabbed her ass with both hands. My tongue worked soft circles around her hard clit. I kissed and licked my way down across her meaty cunt lips to where her juices were flowing from her vagina. I prodded her pussy hole with my tongue for a few moments before returning to her clit.

"That's it, sweetie, suck Mommy's cunt just like that. Make Mommy come on your face." With one hand on the back of my head, Mom began thrusting and twisting her hips, humping my mouth from her standing position. From what I could hear, she was using her other hand to pull her tit up to her lips so she could suck her own nipples while she fucked my face.

I got into a steady rhythm, lapping my tongue softly across her clit while sucking her at the same time. I could sense Mom getting close to orgasm and put my finger back inside her. I felt around until I found what I hoped was her g-spot. I pressed the tip of my finger on that spot and quickened my pace on her clit. I must have hit my target because she grabbed my head with both hands and began shaking like crazy.

"Oh, God, yes!" she cried. "Suck it! Suck your mommy's cunt, baby! Yes, yes!" she yelled loud enough for any neighbors to hear. She was beyond caring who heard her as the first waves of her orgasm exploded through her body. She tensed, and grunted with animal intensity as she came with my face buried in her pussy.

"Whew, that one made me dizzy," Mom giggled. I moved swiftly then, not wanting to lose momentum. I continued to kiss her thighs and the crease of her pussy as I helped her pull her pantyhose the rest of the way off her feet. I gently turned her around and stood up behind her, letting my hands run up her sides and to her breasts. I kissed the back of her bare shoulder and moved her a few steps toward the bed.

Once I had her where I wanted her, I eased her shoulders forward so that she was bent over at the edge of the bed. I returned to my knees and began eating her pussy from behind. When she realized what I was up to, she responded by spreading her feet apart and pushing her ass back toward me presenting me with easy access to her.

"You like licking Mommy's pussy, don't you?" she said, clearly enjoying it. I let my tongue roam up and down her soaking wet slit, giving it an occasional kiss and suck here and there. After about a minute of this I was ready to make my next move.

I ran my tongue up to her vagina and lingered there a moment before sliding past it toward Mom's asshole. I felt her suddenly tense up and try to reach back to stop me.

"Not there, honey!" she yelped, clenching her butt cheeks in an effort to ward me off. I reached up and spread her ass open and ran my tongue across her asshole.

"Oh!" she cried out with surprise. I felt the tension in her cheeks subside and knew she was ready for more. "Don't put your tongue on Mommy's dirty place."

I settled in and slowly licked across and around her asshole. I kissed and sucked with increasing intensity, barely able to accept the reality that I was giving my own mom a rimjob.

"No one has ever licked Mommy's ass for her before," she divulged, then reached back and spread her ass cheeks even wider for me. With my hands now free I was able to finger her pussy while I ate her asshole. "I shouldn't let my sweet boy suck his Mommy's asshole, but it feels so good. It's so wrong for you to lick my ass, baby."

With a firm tongue, I tried to push into her, but couldn't penetrate. Mom relaxed and I was then able to dip the end of my tongue a little ways into her asshole. She wiggled and rolled her hips, the combination of licking her ass and playing with her pussy had her on the way to another orgasm.

"Lick my ass, sweetie," she moaned. "Suck Mommy's dirty asshole and make her come." She let one cheek go so she could play with her clit. As she began vigorously rubbing herself, I slid two fingers into her pussy, and continued mouthing her asshole. "That's it, baby. Suck Mommy's ass while I masturbate. Oh, God, I can't believe my little boy has his tongue in my asshole!" she cried as she shuddered with her second orgasm of the day. Her ass tightened around my tongue, her pussy clamped down on my fingers, and finally her knees buckled causing her to fall forward onto the bed.

I stayed where I was since I had a perfect view from there. I tenderly tickled my fingers over my mom's hot, soaked pussy lips, up to her wet asshole, and over her smooth round ass. After several minutes she patted the bed next to her.

"Get undressed and come lie down with me," she said.

I quickly did as she asked, hopeful that I could keep this going. I lay down next to her on my back. She propped herself up on her elbows and looked at me dreamily, then giggled.

"Sweetie, you have Mommy's cum juices all over your face." She leaned over and kissed me on the lips, then licked them. "Mmm, I love the way my pussy tastes on you." She then proceeded to kiss and lick all around my mouth and lips, savoring her own essence. As she did this her hand found its way to my hard cock and began stroking. "But you're very bad for doing that. You're getting greedy, and I let you go too far. We weren't supposed to let this become sex."

"That wasn't sex," I countered.

"Oh? Oral sex isn't sex? Thank your Mr. Clinton." She added a twist to her stroke and it was all I could do to focus on not coming too soon.

"Well, you let me watch you touch your pussy, and you don't consider that as us having sex, right?"

"Watching each other masturbate is definitely sexy, but I wouldn't call it sex."

"And you let me touch your pussy with my fingers, and that's not sex."

"It's getting close, but I don't think I'd quite call it sex."

"So if I touch your pussy with my tongue instead of my finger, it's pretty much the same thing, just with a different body part, right?"

"I don't know if it's the champagne, but that almost makes some kind of sense." She looked lustily into my eyes for a moment, then leaned down and we shared a long, sensual French kiss as she continue to stroke my cock. "Since you made such a good case, Mommy is going to give her little boy a handjob with her mouth."

She flashed a wicked grin, ducked her head down and took my cock into her mouth. There was no lead-up, no teasing, she just went straight to it. I felt her lips wrap tightly around my shaft and slide up and down. Her tongue worked along the underside of my cock, expertly finding that sensitive spot just below the head.

Her fingers tickled and fondled my balls as her head rose and fell at my crotch. Mom began making a low moaning hum that added a subtle vibration to the mix that almost sent me into sensory overload. This woman really knew how to suck a cock.

I could feel myself on the verge of coming. I wanted to make this last, but there was no way I could hold out any longer. I arched my back and felt my balls tighten, then she stopped. I felt the stirrings of my orgasm recede and let myself relax, not knowing whether to be thankful or annoyed.

"It's payback time, sweetie," Mom said with a smile as she licked the length of my shaft and teased the tip of her tongue over my pee-hole.

"Huh?" was all I could manage.

"I let you taste your mommy's pussy, and lick my ass, now I want something."

"Okay, sure, anything you want."

"Anything?" she confirmed and I nodded. "Mommy wants to see you to try to lick your own penis." Her eyes flashed with devious delight.

"You are such a freak, Mom. Why do you even want me to? And I don't even know if I can," I hemmed, a bit embarrassed by the idea of doing that in front of my mother, but intrigued at the same time.

"You like to watch me suck my own nipples, don't you?" She had a point there. "It's okay if you can't, I just want to watch you try." I looked at my naked mother, her nipples erect and her expression alight, and knew that I couldn't deny her anything. Each new experience was tearing down one more barrier between me and making love to her.

"If that's what you want," I finally relented with a shrug. She squealed and clapped her hands, getting up on her knees ready for the show. I did a few light stretches to loosen up my back some, then from a sitting position I leaned down as far as I could. I was several inches from making contact. I straightened and stretched, then tried again. I was closer, but still too far.

I craned my neck from side to side, trying to loosen the muscles there. As I did this I noticed Mom watching me with fixed fascination. She had a hand down between her legs, rubbing her pussy very slowly, while she tugged at her nipples with the other.

"You're doing great, sweetie," she encouraged. "Mommy is getting horny watching you try to lick your long, hard penis for her." I really didn't want to disappoint her.

I exhaled, hooked one arm under my leg, and put my other hand on the back of my head. I leaned in, pulling myself down at the same time pushing my head toward my cock. I strained to close the distance, and when I could go no farther I reached out with my tongue and just managed to lick the tip of my cock.

"Oh my God, sweetie," Mom marveled. "You're doing it! My little boy is licking his own cock right in front of me." I sat up and took a deep breath. I looked at Mom, proud of the effect my performance had on her. She was masturbating herself harder now, one breast clutched tightly in her fist, and a look of almost pained lust on her face. "Honey, Mommy liked that so much. Can you do it again for me? Please?"

I knew that was as good as I could do from that position, but I wanted to go the extra mile for her. I nodded and threw the pillows onto the floor and had her move to the head of the bed. She complied without question, never taking her hand away from her pussy. I lay down in front of her, my head near her knees, my feet dangling off the end of the bed.

I pulled my legs up, and curled them over my head so I was in a kind of upside-down crouch. I heard Mom gasp as I settled in and gained my balance. I could smell my mother's fresh sex juices close by as I eased my hips down toward my head. This time my cock came within easy reach and I was able to comfortably lick all around the head.

"I'm so turned on right now," Mom breathed. "I don't know why this makes me so horny, but it looks so good to me." She leaned in close, her face only inches from my cock and watched me tongue myself. "Mommy is fucking her fingers while she watches you lick your own penis like a naughty boy." I took hold of my cock and pointed it toward her, and she licked and sucked the tip of it. I then slowly pulled it back down toward my mouth, bringing her closer.

My Mom and I were then able to both lick my dick at the same time. This drove her wild. She licked and sucked my cock, and lips, and tongue as we enjoyed this unique experience together.

"Push me down more," I panted. It took her a moment to sort out what I was asking, but then she got it and gently pushed down on my ass. This brought my hips even closer and I was able to get the entire head of my cock into my mouth.

"My baby is sucking his own cock. I'm such a filthy pervert for making my son suck himself for me." She rejoined me and licked my shaft and balls while I continued to suck and lick the end of my dick. I could tell that her hand was back in her pussy by the slick, smacking sounds coming from just over my head.

Mom worked her tongue up between my balls, and kept going. I almost choked when I felt her tongue reach my asshole, which was up in the air and spread wide in this position. A moan of unadulterated ecstasy escaped from me as she sucked my ass with an almost crazed passion.

"You like that, sweetie?" she purred. "You like when Mommy licks her baby's asshole?" I was becoming light-headed with all that was going on. Mom was fingering herself, and licking my ass, while I was sucking my own cock between shallow breaths. Just when I didn't think it could get any more intense, Mom decided to spit on my asshole and slide a finger in there. "How is that, honey? Mommy has her finger in your tight asshole. Mommy is fucking your ass while she watches you suck your cock."

There was nothing I could do but keep sucking and revel in the sensation of my mother's finger zeroing in on my prostate. It was finally too much.

"Are you ready to come for Mommy?" she asked. "I want you to come in your own mouth for me, but don't be a bad boy and swallow it all. Let me see you come in your mouth."

I opened my mouth and started jerking my cock. Mom twisted and pumped her finger in and out of my asshole as she banged herself faster.

"That's right," she groaned. "Squirt that nasty sperm in your own mouth while Mommy makes herself come!"

My ass flexed tight around Mom's finger as I began to come. Jets of warm semen spurted down into my mouth and onto my lips as I jerked myself furiously. This triggered Mom's orgasm and all she could manage was a series of guttural moans as the primal pleasure of this intense climax seized her.

I held my own sperm in my mouth like she had asked, but wasn't sure what she wanted now. She was still fucking her fingers with unrelenting fervor. She pulled her finger out of my ass, and pushed my legs away so I was once again lying flat again.

"On my pussy," she huffed as she lay back, spreading her legs open. I turned around and found my face right there at her crotch. "I want it on my pussy. Spit your cum on my cunt," she begged.

I leaned forward and let my salty semen dribble out of my mouth and onto my mom's waiting pussy. Her breath caught and she writhed with delight as she spread my spunk all over her pussy. I watched in awed wonder as she forced three fingers in her hole and began pounding away, while bringing her other hand to her mouth and licking my cum from it.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hard Times with Mom Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 47 milliseconds