• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Bear Women - Judie

Bear Women - Judie

12

This is a series of stories about the women of a company that uses a paw print as its logo. I make no representation as to the truth of these stories or who they may or may not represent.

As an intern, I was shuffled around to various departments as needed to get emerging jobs done. One of the big events for the company is a large trade show that is held in Tampa every year and the company has a large booth set-up for that event. Judie was the Director of Marketing and was going to be overseas for a foreign trade show and would be flying directly from Europe to Tampa the day before the show, so I was asked to go to Tampa and set-up the show. The booth set-up was complicated, so I met with Judie in the warehouse a few weeks prior to the show so she could show me how to set it up.

Judie was a stunning woman when dressed for a marketing event, but today she wore a company polo shirt and designer jeans. Even in that she would turn heads: She was average height at about 5'7" with shoulder length blond hair that today was pulled back into a pony tail. Her eyes were an intense blue, and she had a wide mouth with a beautiful engaging smile. Her body was well proportioned for a woman in her late thirties, not over muscled nor showing any flab but retaining enough body fat to be soft and curvaceous. Her breasts were large enough to always require a bra, yet hung with a slight natural sag, noticeable only because of the large number of women with artificial breasts in the company. There were days you could tell it was not just a padded bra as she had large nipples that sometimes were outlines quite well in her blouse. Not today though, as the company polo shirt did not let those detail show even with no buttons fastened. As my eyes moved down her body, her waist narrowed slightly but her hips flared out proportionately and a derriere that neither protruded, nor seemed too fat for her body. The jeans that she wore clearly defined her shape and I enjoyed the view as she approached.

I unpacked the equipment and set up the booth under her guidance, and she explained the process for loading into the show hall, and how to get anything I might need while there. As we moved around in the heat, I continually noticed how her breasts moved and swayed under her polo shirt. At one point she bent over and I got a quick shot down her shirt and saw she wore a red silk bra that was holding what looked like fully tanned breasts! The thought that she laid out topless for tanning set a shot to my cock, and I turned away to get a drink of water and adjust myself. Later as we were repacking the equipment, she bent over to pick up some item and exposed the top of the silk thong she wore under her jeans. This woman wore matching silk underwear even under working clothes, and I found that extremely sexy. As we left the warehouse, I could not wait to get home and jerk off while imaging her body. Her reputation around the company was that she sold her looks for the company at trade shows, using her good looks to increase booth traffic, but she did not date within the company.

Later in Tampa

I arrived before the show and had no problems setting up the booth. I was scheduled to fly out the morning that the trade show opened but, Judie called me the day prior and said her flight was cancelled and the next flight she could get would not arrive in Tampa until 11:00 am. Could I stay for the whole show? That way i could learn how to do these shows. She would come directly to the show site tomorrow but I would be on my own until she showed up. I agreed and she gave me some information on how to answer questions and deal with other issues I may have until she got there. She said she would call our travel department and arrange my ticket change.

The next day I manned the booth well before the show floor opened, and had no trouble handling the initial traffic with early questions about the company's products and services. Judie showed up around noon looking a bit tired but still great looking. She took her carry-on bag to the bathroom and changed from traveling casual clothes to a company polo shirt and black pants that fit tight on her ass but flared out and flowed down her legs like a skirt. We spent the rest of the day talking to potential customers, explaining what our company could do for them.

During one of the lulls in traffic, Judie sat on one of the booth chairs to rest her feet and back. She rolled her head around to loosen her neck muscles.

"Would you like me to rub your neck?" I offered. It really was an innocent offer, and at that moment, I had no plan other than to get closer to her and do what I could to get on her good side.

"Would you?" she answered. "I would love it if you could loosen up my neck and back. The flight was long, even though I slept through most of it." I moved behind her and started to rub her neck. I worked from her shoulders to her hair line, massaging her muscles with my thumbs. She moaned in appreciation and I continued until we saw another couple of people approach the booth.

"Relax," I told her as I walked around her to meet them. "I'll talk to them." I patted her thigh as I moved past her and engaged the two gentlemen. That started another cycle of people coming and going that lasted until the show floor closed for the day at 5:00 pm.

"You did a great job today," Judie said as we cleaned up the booth.

"Thanks," I answered. "It really does not seem that hard. Let me get that." I picked up her carry-on and her backpack that she used as a purse while traveling and followed her to her rental car.

"Thank you." She said for getting her stuff. "About the booth work though; it really is not as easy as you think. Not everyone can be engaging to every customer, especially the ones with stupid questions. You treat every one of them as if they are important to the company. That is a skill that not everyone has."

"Thank you." She pressed the keychain remote and the silver car in front of us blinked and unlocked. I stepped in front of her and opened the back seat door to put her stuff in the back seat. I quickly closed it and opened the driver's door for her to get in. She thanked me and settled in as I went around and got in the car. During the short drive to the hotel (I had walked that morning), she asked about dinner options. I told her about the restaurant at the top floor of the hotel that was very good, but a little upscale for trade show clothes. We agreed that she would check in and get settled, then call my room and let me know.

Within a few minutes of me walking in my room, the phone rang. It was Judie.

"Can you wait until seven o'clock?" She asked. "I want to unpack and take a quick shower before dinner."

"Sure," I replied. "Do you want me to make the reservations?"

"Yes, but do it in my name. It will all be on my expense account. Meet me at the restaurant lobby at seven." I said I would and she hung up.

I figured it would not hurt to take a shower, shave, and find the nicest clothes I had with me. I knew her reputation about not dating within the company, which was unusual in this company. But even if the night did not pan out romantically, impressing Judie tonight could lead to a permanent position with the company. Clean shaven and dressed, rode the elevator up and waited at the restaurant lobby for Judie.

She got off the elevator and every set of male eyes looked her direction. She was wearing a 'simple' black dress with open cleavage that contained her breasts in two overlapping pouches with sewn-in support. There must have been sewn in support as the mirror on the elevator wall showed that the dress had an open back nearly to her waist. The dress ended mid-thigh, where her legs were wrapped in sheer stockings that drew your eyes down to her stiletto black pumps. She walked up to me and smiled at the wide open eyes and astonished look on my face.

"Is there something the matter?" She asked with a smile. She knew perfectly well what effect she had when she dressed like this, but was vane enough to like to hear it too.

"You look absolutely beautiful," I stammered. "I mean, I noticed you were good looking before, but, like wow."

"I like to dress up," she explained. "But it is also business. There are very likely a number of show attendees here. Tomorrow, they will look for me at the show and stop in our booth. It increases the traffic in our booth and potentially increases our customers. Shall we eat?"

We walked into the restaurant and were seated. I felt the envy of many of the guys in the restaurant as they eyed Judie and wondered what I was to her. We ordered our food, and then talked about our history like any two new friends as they got to know each other. I found out she had been divorced for about seven years with one daughter, and she loved her job, but with all the travel, she had been unable to maintain any relationship very long. She ordered a bottle of wine with dinner and I made sure her glass stayed full throughout the dinner. When the dessert tray came around, I suggested the chocolate fudge cake with a glass of Sambucca, a combination she had never tried.

During the dessert, I managed to steer the conversation again to her relationships. I found it surprising that she was still single. Every man in the room wanted her and I would expect that after a few years one would come along that could keep her. I asked her about any current relationships.

"I just broke up with a real nice chef," she said as she looked out the window and over the city. "He was great to have around, and his food was fantastic. He even dealt with my travel very well."

"So what was the problem?" She hesitated and I almost apologized for the question but then she answered.

"I guess it was that his food was so good, but he used his food for his foreplay," she said with a little embarrassment.

"You mean like putting food on you and eating it?"

"No, although that would have been interesting," she explained. "In his mind, preparing and serving a wonderful dinner for me was the foreplay and after dinner and dessert he was ready for the bedroom main course without any further delays. A woman needs more than food sometimes."

"So you need someone who understands that there are a variety of appetizers on the road to the 'main course' and you would like to sample some of these before the main course. After all," I said with a smirk. "The appetizer is supposed to enhance your appetite for the main course." She turned and looked me, studying me carefully. Then she smiled and carefully poured that last bit of wine into her glass. She picked it up and looked at me over the rim.

"This is an interesting discussion," she mused. "So what are your favorite appetizers?" I thought carefully about my next reply as struggled to find a balance between strong enough and too bold.

"I am very open-minded about appetizers and everything is on the table as long as the subject of my attention finds the appetizer pleasurable. To me, I find that the entire meal is best when each participant focuses on the other's appetite more than their own." She remained silent, looking at me over her wine glass. I knew this was the focal point of the evening and that, like any negotiation, the one that speaks first has surrendered. I looked at her and waited as dozens of things to say flooded my brain. Then I saw her inhale to speak and I relaxed.

"So let's get real specific," she finally said very softly so as not to be heard by the nearby tables. "Do you enjoy eating pussy?" Well that was getting specific, but that question pretty much said were the night was going to end.

"Very much so," I answered her. "As long as it smells clean and the woman finds it pleasurable, I enjoy it very much."

"Shaved or unshaved?"

"It makes no difference."

"So if there's a wet pussy, it needs to be sucked right?"

"If that is what the woman wants." Then I started as I felt something touch my leg. As I realized it was her stocking foot, her foot slid up my leg and she pressed her foot against my hard cock in my pants.

I feel the same way about a hard cock." She said with a sigh. Then her eyes twinkled. "I think we need to leave." She motioned to the waiter. He brought the bill and she quickly put a tip on it and signed her room number. She took my arm as we left and walked to the elevator where I pushed the button. Just as the door opened, two guys from the trade show joined us for the ride down. Neither of us spoke during the ride to her floor for fear of betraying our little secret.

As soon as we were in her room, she pressed herself against me as our lips locked in a soul shaking kiss. As our mouths pressed together, she slid off first one shoe and then the other. She reached down and felt my throbbing cock with her hand. Then she broke off the kiss.

"You know enough not to talk about this, right?" She asked me, her eyes just inches from mine.

"This is a dream...I don't tell people about my dreams" I said. With that she reached down and unfastened my belt and pants. She reached into my briefs and wrapped her hand around my cock. I was extremely surprised by how cold her hand was, but I was so horny that I wasn't going to complain. Judie gave me a quick smile and slid down my body as she pulled my pants and briefs down. When she was on her knees, she examined my cock in her hands and picked off one pubic hair before sliding my head into her mouth. She paused for a second and then went further down until she had me about halfway inside her mouth.

I do not claim to be huge, but being around seven inches or so that was quite sufficient for my pleasure. She then took her hand, wrapped it around the shaft below her lips, and started moving up and down, stroking me with her hand as her mouth sucked on the head of my cock. I let out an extended moan at the intense pleasure of it.

In no time, she had me on my toes, straining not to release my load as I nearly came into the mouth of one of the hottest women I ever met. Judie sensed how close I was and broke her grip on me. She stood up as I relaxed a bit.

"Did you like that?" She grinned at me. I needed a deep breath before I could respond.

"That was incredible," I told her. "But I want to give you that pleasure." I took her hand and, stepping out of my pants, walked her next to the bed. Moving behind her, I kissed the back of her neck, then moved to her right shoulder as I slid the strap off her shoulder. I did the same to the left and the dress fell to her waist, leaving her full breasts swaying without their support. They did sag a little and probably would not be Playboy or Penthouse material, but I thought they were very enticing as I looked at them in the mirror. They were unique for a white woman as she had very large areolas and large nipples.

I watched in the mirror as I reached my hands around and cupped her breasts, lifting the weight of them as I felt her nipples with my fingers. Her eyes closed and she leaned back into me, pressing her ass around my hard cock through the fabric of her dress. I could feel she had no panties or pantyhose on and wanted to make skin contact. My hands moved down and slid the gathers of her dress over her hips. The fabric fell to the floor around her heels and I now could see the black satin garter belt around her waist that supported her lace-top stockings with six garters. The front garters framed her patch of dark blond pubic hair that was carefully trimmed to leave her clit and labia clearly visible. She was a vision out of my adolescent dreams!

"OH God!" I stammered. "You are so sexy. I mean, I always thought you were sexy but I never imagined how incredible you are!"

"Do I look good enough to eat?" she asked coyly.

"Just looking at you is mean enough for any man," I answered. "I can't wait to taste you." She turned around and crawled onto the bed, moving her hips in an exaggerated way just like a porn star. She rolled over and lay back, spreading her legs wide. Then she reached down and spread her pussy lips apart to show me the juices glistening off her pussy lips, inside, and on her thighs. Judie started rubbing her clit and moaned, looking up at me with longing. I quickly removed my shirt crawled up the bed so that my head was between her legs. Moving my face near her pussy, I took a deep breath through my nose, reveling in the scent of her pussy that I had dreamed about just a few nights ago. My tongue came out of my mouth and parted her lower pussy lips, looking for the entrance to her hole. I scooted by body forward a bit more my tongue pushed forward into her cunt.

"Oooo, baby," she hissed. "Right there." I drew my tongue back to "savor her flavor" found it was maybe the best tasting pussy I'd ever had. Obviously she ate well and kept herself clean as it was not acidic or bitter, but was just a touch sweet. I pushed my tongue back to the folds of her labia and slid my tongue up to the top on the outside of her left labia, hitting her clit and licking her fingers. I moved my tongue back down on the right side to the area below her slot and licked the area between her pussy and little asshole.

"Ohhh God," she hissed. "Baby, put your tongue in me. Please tongue fuck me. I'm so close...close to cumming. Pleease." I moved my mouth up to her fuck hole and pushed my tongue up inside her. I pushed my tongue as far up inside her as I could pressing my face against her. With my nose buried in her labia, I held my breath and begin to move my tongue in and out of her wet hole. She started moaning and lifted her hips off the bed, pressing her crotch back against mouth. I backed off enough to get another breath, then grabbed her ass cheeks with my hands and held her as steady as I plunged back in. I could actually feel the muscles of her cunt start to contract and knew it was just a moment away.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck," she hissed out. Then it became a cream of "I'm so close...I'm so close...its noooooooow!!" The rest of her noises were not words and much as indistinguishable syllables of sounds. There was one more rise in her voice as an additional wave of orgasm gripped her abdomen and her juices started flowed onto my tongue. I swallowed every drop as it tasted very good. Her hands grabbed her abdomen as her orgasm swept through her body in waves. Her hips bucked and her legs thrashed, forcing me to give up trying to keep my tongue in her. When the orgasm had finally subsided, her hips came back down to the bed and she was breathing very hard.

"Oh my God!" she breathed. "That was beyond belief....I can't remember...the last time a man...made me cum like that."

"I'm glad you liked it." I said with a grin on my face.

"Make me cum again," she begged. "I want you to fill me."

I was not going to disobey her. I moved up the bed so I could rub the head of my cock up and down her slit and covering it with her natural lubricant. I guided the head of my cock down to part the folds of her labia and slowly pushed forward. Gradually my cock began to sink into Judie's pussy. When I was halfway in, I started to slowly move my cock in and out, penetrating deeper and deeper every time until finally my entire shaft was completely inside her. My balls were up against her ass and my pelvis was up against her clit.

"Is that filling enough?" I asked her.

"It feels real good," she said. "Now show me you know how to use it." This was just part of my fantasy a few days ago and I wanted her real pleasure to be as powerful as it was in my imagination. I slowly drew out my shaft until just the head was inside her, then slowly pushed back inside her until I was again buried to the root. She was very hot and wet so my cock was able to slide in and out fairly easily, but she was much tighter than I would have thought. I stayed with the slow pace for a few moments.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Bear Women - Judie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds