• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • A Pleasant Surprise

A Pleasant Surprise

I stood in front of the mirror and smoothed out the sheer black material over my stomach and adjusted the bodice so that my breasts appeared full and firm. I retied the halter around my neck, being careful not to catch my hair in the tie. I piled my medium length auburn hair on top of my head in a messy bun, surprised when it actually looked good. Sexy even. I opened the tube of lip gloss and ran it gently across my lips, smacking them to make sure they were evenly coated.

As I was admiring myself in the mirror, my boyfriend Brad came in smiling and whistling. I turned around and gently smacked him on his well defined stomach, the result of being a Master Carpenter. Turning back to the mirror for one last makeup check, I was surprised to feel Brad's bronzed arms around my waist. He had just got out of the shower, but instead of smelling like soap, he smelled like a mix of soap and wood. That scent drove me crazy every time I was around him. Gently, he nuzzled into the crook of my neck and placed a soft, sweet, lingering kiss in my sweet spot, just below my ear. I felt the familiar electrical current course through my body, igniting sparks in my nipples which were now screaming to be touched. I ran my hands along his arms, tangling my fingers in his fingers, and leaned back against him. Partly to be close to him, partly to maintain my balance as my knees became week at his touch.

Brad turned me around to face him and cupped my chin in one hand and held my hand with the other. He looked deep into my sparkling green eyes and leaned in to kiss my forehead. He traced kisses around my face until he finally stopped at my lips, pressing his lips against mine ever so tenderly. I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled him towards me. Our lips parted and our tongues danced around each other. This seemed to ignite a passion in him and his hand moved from my chin down to my breasts where it lingered on a nipple before finding its way to the small of my back where he pressed, firmly, pulling my body in tighter with his.

I began kissing him more urgently, pressing against him; my nipples hard and aching to be touched. He pulled back from me and groaned, closing his eyes, a wide smile spread across his face. I looked at him with surprise. I didn't understand why he pulled away from me, even if he was smiling. He took my hand and led me to the bedroom, where he had lit candles and placed them around the room, illuminating the area in a soft yellow glow. There was sandalwood incense in the burner on the dresser. My favorite fragrance. I smiled at him as he led me to the bed. He began kissing me passionately, his hands roaming over my body, paying special attention to my nipples for a moment. I ran my hands over his bare chest and up around his neck where I pulled myself up to meet his lips, eagerly. He half lifted me up and set me in the middle of the bed where he leaned up on one arm shifting his weight and caressing the side of my face gently.

Brad's warm brown eyes gazed longingly into mine he gave me one last sweet, lingering kiss on my lips and chuckled to himself. I saw the twinkle of mischief in his eyes. He leaned over the edge of the bed and pulled up what appeared to be a black strap. I looked at it for a moment in the dimness of the room before realizing what it was.

I allowed Brad to wrap it around my wrist and pull it tight, securing it into place. He did the same with the other strap that he had hidden on the other side of the bed. He began to kiss me on the neck, moving the kisses lower until he reached my nipples. There he flicked his tongue over one rock hard nipple, tugging on the Horseshoe-shaped nipple ring that was there. Pulling it gently, which in turn caused me to gasp. He shared attention with my other nipple, going back and forth to ensure that neither felt neglected. His toying with my nipples had caused me to become very wet. I could feel that familiar tingling in my special spot. He left my nipples and gently kissed down my stomach, placing one lingering kiss on my clit before moving down my thighs towards my feet. I closed my eyes, excited and nervous at the same time to the attention he was paying my body. He picked up my right foot and kissed my instep softly as he fastened the strap. He then proceeded to the other foot, kissing it and fastening it as well. As he tightened each strap I became more aware of how unnerving, yet erotic this all was. I let out a low moan in approval.

I had never really been restrained, but I trusted him. I knew he would never hurt me so I allowed him to restrain me. I hadn't really expected the leg restraints either, but it made me hot, just thinking about being vulnerable for him. There I was splayed across the bed, spread eagle and completely available to him. The thought itself was making me wet. I could feel my wetness now, as he began licking his way back up my body again. This time, stopping at my clit for longer than a mere moment, his tongue snaked out of his mouth and slowly circled my clit. I went to grab his hair. I had forgotten for a moment that I couldn't move. I twisted my wrist and grabbed the strap of the restraint for something to hold onto. The feeling of not being able to reach for him was a little scary. It was also erotic, and my body tingled and quivered all over from the sheer excited nervousness that had fallen over me.

Brad left my clit and licked down my slit, his tongue darting in and out of my wet pussy. I arched my hips to allow him better access to my pussy. It was very frustrating not to be able to move my legs. Any other night, I would have my legs over his shoulders pulling his face into my pussy as I came wildly in his mouth. Tonight was different though. I was his. I was here completely for him. Although he was pleasuring me, in the end it was still for him.

I felt a finger enter my tight pussy as his tongue went back to work on my clit. This was nearly enough to drive me to the edge. He put a second finger in me, which was all I could take. I could feel myself beginrning to climax when he stopped and pulled his wet fingers out of my pussy. He looked up at me with a seductive smile and reached up and placed his two fingers that had been in my pussy into my mouth. I had never tasted myself like that and I was hesitant, but I eagerly took them into my mouth. I tasted sweet. I liked it.

I had never really thought of myself as a lesbian, or into girls at all, but if they all tasted like I did, than I definitely needed to put it on my list of things to do. I wondered what it would be like to kiss a girl. Was it as hard and aggressive as kissing a man? I had heard it was soft, sweet, and sensual. How would it feel to look down and see a pair of beautiful, soft eyes looking up at me from between my legs? Would I like how it felt to have my fingers in another girl's pussy, to pinch her clit and make her cum all over me? Maybe I'd bring a girl home for me and Brad to share. Work on her, like Brad had worked on me all night. This thought, coupled with brads expert tongue, nearly made me cum.

The look in his eyes told me he didn't want me to cum yet. He came up on the bed, up to where my head was and I reached out a hand to grab his hard cock. Damn it! I forgot again that I couldn't do that. He chuckled as he grabbed the back of my head and directed it towards his cock. I opened my mouth and eagerly took his 8 inches into my mouth. My tongue swirled around the tip as he slowly fucked my mouth. I moaned into his cock and this seemed to pique his interest. His other hand came around to my head, he tangled his hands in my hair and began fucking my mouth harder. I was sucking as hard as I could to keep up with his rhythm. I wasn't sure I could do it. As his primal instinct took over, I could feel his cock filling my mouth entering my throat. I was gagging now, not a lot but enough that I was producing a lot of spit causing his cock to glide in and out of my mouth easily. He responded with a grunt and continued fucking my throat. Just when I was sure I couldn't breathe anymore, he reluctantly pulled out. I looked at him gratefully. I always enjoyed sucking his cock, but tonight he took the lead and fucked my mouth instead. This was something new that I believe I would enjoy. It was very hot, exciting.

He undid my straps and repositioned me on all fours, reattaching the straps. I felt him probe my pussy for a moment with his finger, moving it in and out for a few moments before adding a second finger. His fingers glided easily in and out of my tight pussy. His thumb rubbing my clit as his other hand found its way to my nipples and tugged on my nipple ring. He once again brought me to the brink of ecstasy before chuckling and pulling his fingers out. He teased my tight asshole for just a moment, he then returned to pinching my clit for just a moment before replacing them with his hard cock. He rubbed up and down my slit before entering me gently. I moaned loudly as I felt his length penetrate me. This excited him and he began to pump his cock in and out of me in perfect rhythm. He grabbed my hips and held me tight to his cock.

His rhythm increased and I could feel his balls slapping against my clit, sending shockwaves through my body. I moaned into the blanket as he fucked me harder and harder, my head nearly hitting the headboard each time he thrust deeper. I tried to reach back to tug on my clit or my nipples, but again the restraints kept me from touching myself. I wanted so badly to touch myself, but found that I couldn't. This excited me. I could feel my nipples rubbing onto the bed, and my nipple rings catching on the material. A little bit of pain mixed in with a lot of pleasure. This served only to excite me even more as I was being fucked back and forth. It made my pussy tingle all over to be fucked like this, to be completely vulnerable to him. I felt myself beginning to climax as I moaned louder. I called his name and at this point was begging him to fuck me, to make me cum all over his cock. Begging him to make me his.

He obliged, alternating his rhythm and pounding my pussy hard. I came then. I came very hard. There was a sudden rush of what felt like explosions all over my body and in my mind. Even though my eyes were closed, I could see all the colors at once. It was amazing. I could feel my juices flowing down my leg as he twitched and unloaded his hot, sticky cum in my pussy. After what seemed like an eternity, we stopped bucking against each other and he lay on my back with his cock still in my pussy. He gently pulled out and planted a soft kiss on my ass as he leaned down and untied my ankles.

He reached up and untied my wrists. I rolled over on my side, my pussy still pulsating from the pounding it just received. We gazed into each other's eyes for what seemed like an eternity. Brad leaned down, kissing my nose gently, pulled the covers up over us as we lay there facing each other, basking in the afterglow of what I hoped, would be the first of many nights that we would explore this wilder side of our affection

K

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • A Pleasant Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 306 milliseconds