• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Busty Jessica's Sexual Adventures Ch. 02

Busty Jessica's Sexual Adventures Ch. 02

(Again a special thanks to pennlady for another wonderful editing job. All mistakes hereafter are mine and mine alone. Thanks also again to the real life Busty Jessica who inspired this story almost as soon as we met for the first time!)

Jessica slammed the door shut behind her and ran down the street. She would have run faster but her boobs were swinging wildly and uncomfortably. In her haste to escape she hadn't had time to put on a bra, or grab more than the clothes on her back. If there was one girl who needed to wear a bra when running it was Jessica.

Tears ran down her face as Jessica turned the corner of her street. Why did her step dad have to hit her? Well this was the last time. She was leaving for good. Jessica would miss her new friends at the Burger Barn and the incredible sex they all had together but she had no choice. She would miss Mike a lot. He had potential. Most of all she would miss her mother, but she was too deep in alcoholism and wasn't ready to get help yet. She was on her own and she was sick of this town. Time to move on.

Jessica was a dark haired beauty with full lips and huge breasts. She would have no trouble getting a new boyfriend. Just maybe she could use her looks to her advantage today. She regretted only having worked a week at the Burger Barn. Not just for the sex she was having every morning in the dishroom with Mari, Neal and Mike but because she hadn't worked long enough to get her first paycheck either.

As she got further from her house, her desperate situation became clearer and clearer to her. She had relatives up north that would take her in, but how would she get there? What would she do when she got there? Jessica had about five dollars to her name. She barely had enough for a meal at the local diner. Well a warm meal was something at least.

Jessica looked up and saw that she was actually quite close to the local truck stop and the diner that was attached to it. The food was good and cheap and she was sure that she wouldn't see anyone she knew there. It was the perfect place to start her journey. "I bet I could catch a ride there!" She thought excitedly. She ran across the street, large breasts bouncing wildly, and towards the diner.

There was a booth in the corner and Jessica took a seat there. She ordered a cheeseburger, fries and a coffee from the waitress, and soon was enjoying her little farewell meal. She thought about Mari, Neal and Mike and her first threesome in the dish room of the Burger Barn. She really was going to miss it there. A whole new sexual world had opened up for Jessica there and it turned out to be just what she needed after discovering her boyfriend having anal sex with the head cheerleader. She was still pissed about that!

Gazing dreamily out the window sipping her coffee she noticed in the reflection, a pudgy bearded man approaching her. She turned to face him.

"Hi. My name's Ricky." He said. "You look like you could use some company."

"Yeah, I guess I could." Jessica replied. "Do you drive one of those big rigs out there Ricky?" She asked smiling up at him. It was time to turn on the charm and use it on this poor suspecting trucker.

"Oh yeah. I drive that the big, green machine parked near the road." He offered. "Would you like to see it up close?" He grinned at her.

"Sure." Jessica smiled at him. "Maybe I could even catch a ride up the interstate with you?"

"It would be my pleasure." Ricky told her, and led her out the side door.

It was an immaculately clean and well maintained rig, not quite matching the driver. It was very impressive up close. It was almost scary.

"Here, let me help you up." Ricky said. Busty Jessica grabbed one of the handles near the door and Ricky help her up the side of the cab. Jessica was impressed that it was so big up close. It was huge.

They finally both got in the rig and Ricky busied himself with showing her all the controls and knobs. Jessica really was impressed. "Now I want to show you the back. This is where I actually sleep sometimes." He told her. Jessica nodded and followed him back between the seats. It opened up into a good size room mostly covered by a king sized mattress.

The two of them sat there and talked for a few minutes when Ricky stood up abruptly, and pulled down his sweatpants. Jessica's face was even with Ricky's crotch and as he pulled his pants down his cock sprang into view touching Jessica on the lips. "If you wanna ride with me baby, you have to give me something in return. Ok?"

Knowing that she should be scared but not feeling anything but aroused, Jessica nodded and slid her lips over the head of his cock. She slowly worked her full lips up and down his shaft sucking hard as her lips got close to the cock head. She worked her lips all the way down his cock until her nose was tickled by his thick pubic hair. Ricky groaned with approval.

Jessica knew she was a great cocksucker and didn't think Ricky would last more than a few minutes. He stank of sweat and she wanted to get this over with fast. Jessica enjoyed sucking cock; any cock, but even a lusty girl like herself had limits. She started to stroke his cock in unison with her head bobbing. It wasn't long before Ricky's cock twitched and spilled its seed into her mouth.

Jessica loved the taste of cum and savored every drop in her mouth before she swallowed it. She gave his cock a kiss after pulled her mouth off of it and smiled up at Ricky. She felt so dirty but it didn't bother her at all. She felt alive.

"That should take me a few hundred miles I hope." She said.

"Maybe." He told her. "But I'm not done yet. Pull off your jeans and get on your hands and knees."

Jessica was surprised that he was able to maintain his erection and go again so soon. She did as she was told though. She was already wet from the excitement of giving a stranger a blowjob, so she was ready to take him, or so she thought.

She looked over her shoulder and saw that he was coating his cock with baby oil. "Oh, you won't need that." She told him.

Ricky shook his head and smiling and pressed his cock head at the entrance of her anus. Jessica grunted. Was he really going to fuck her in the ass? As if on queue he started to push his cock into her ass. Jessica had had anal sex before and really enjoyed it, so she was ready for him. Ricky slowly worked the head of his cock into her ass. He let her get use to it for a minute and then pushed more of his cock into her.

Jessica grunted with each inch deeper his cock went, until he was all the way in. Ricky started to fuck her then. He went slowly at first, pulling his slick cock almost all the way out and then pushing into her again. As Jessica got used to him, she started to moan and pushed back to meet his thrusts. Taking this as an invitation, Ricky started to pound her ass fast and furiously. The back of the cab was filled with Jessica's grunts and moans. She was in heaven. Was this what life outside of her home would be like?

He only lasted a few minutes and then shot thick ropes of cum deep inside her anus. She could feel his cock pulsating as he came. Jessica collapsed onto her elbows as he withdrew. "You got me worked up Ricky." She told him. "It's too bad you can't go again."

"Oh don't worry about me." He told her. "I've got a surprise for you sweet cheeks." With that he exited the back of the cab only to be replaced by two more truckers. They were both thinner and better looking than Ricky was. "Thank god for small miracles". She thought.

Jessica resigned herself to her situation. It wasn't that bad, she told herself. She raised her ass up into the air for her two new friends and waived them in.

They both had their pants off before she knew what was happening. The smaller of the two squirmed his way under Jessica and started kneading her large breasts with one hand and sliding his cock across her ass with the other. He aimed his cock head at the entrance and with one hard thrust he was all the way in. "Oh fuck!" Jessica yelled. The man started to fuck her ass well. Again the back of the cab was filled with Jessica's grunts and moans.

The man below her suddenly stopped bucking his hips and Jessica could feel something else entering her asshole. "Whatever gets him off." She thought. It must have been his finger. Jessica's first boyfriend was much thicker then either this guy or Ricky and she literally loved anal sex with him. The thin man below her pulled his finger out and it was replaced with something much larger. She knew instantly that it was the other man's cock. She had two cocks in her asshole, and she loved it!

At first neither man moved. They were letting her get used to the sensation. Jessica closed her eyes and leaned forward smashing her chest against the man below her cooing. It was like nothing Jessica had ever felt before. She was so full! After a few minutes, the men started to fuck her. They started very gently, they didn't want to hurt her. She was very wet down there and knew they had used probably the whole bottle of baby oil. She had seen double anal sex on a porno once, but had never dreamed of doing it in real life. She had really been missing out.

The men started to fuck her with more force. Two cocks fucking her asshole was the most incredible thing Jessica had ever felt or ever dreamed of. She screamed as she started to cum. The two men kept fucking her.

After about fifteen minutes of hard ass pounding the man on the bottom said he was cuming. He pulled out and his semen splashed onto her belly and the underside of her hanging breasts. When he was done he pulled himself out from under her. The other man never stopped drilling her anus though. He was a man possessed. But soon he signaled that he was going to cum also.

In the back of her mind, Jessica could sense that there were more people piled into the big rig than just her the two small guys and Ricky. She looked over and saw that a small oriental woman was crawling back in the cab with them. She knelt down beside the man pounding Jessica's ass.

The man grunted and Jessica could feel him cum deep within her asshole. It was an incredible sensation. As the man pulled out, his cock was replaced by the small oriental woman's mouth. She was sucking out his cum! It was too much for Jessica to take and she blacked out as the most powerful orgasm of her life overcame her.

A few seconds later Jessica came out of her orgasm and rolled over and looked up at the girl. The girl leaned over and started to kiss Jessica passionately on the lips. As Jessica's lips parted the other woman pushed her mouthful of sperm into Jessica's mouth. The two girls played with the cum in their mouths as their tongues danced with each other. Finally each of them swallowed the last drops of semen they had in their mouths came up for air.

There was a huge round of applause as about thirty truckers in and around the rig gave their approval to Jessica's performance. "I came twice and no one even touched my pussy yet!" She thought!

The end part 2

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Busty Jessica's Sexual Adventures Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds